Gary and Jane Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and pulled him up to her and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his tongue. Reaching down she guided his newly formed erection to the entrance of her vagina and moaned again as he pushed hard and her pussy was completely stuffed with dick.

This time their screwing was more gentle as Jane felt his huge member slide in and out of her as she hung tightly to him with her arms around his neck. There was no urgency or changing of positions and they enjoyed a slow, leisurly fuck for at least five minutes before Kevin grunted once and shot his load deep into her and again hitting her cervix. He didn`t say a word as he rolled off of her and fell asleep and began snoring softly beside her.

Jane pulled up the thin sheet to cover him and spoke to herself under her breath, "He deserves to sleep! He has come four times in five hours. I need to sleep as well, as I have been well and truly fucked in every hole. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow!" and with that thought she leaned over and switched off the bedside light and joined him in sleep a few seconds later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When they had recovered a little bit, against her protestations, Gary gathered Sandy in his arms and carried her upstairs. Placing her on the bed he went and started to run a bath for her before returning and gently removing her fantastic lingerie set. This act unbelievably caused his cock to twitch again due to the sensual nature of the act and the feel of the sheer materials on his hands.

Sandy just lay on the bed and watched him as he took care of her, and only moved when she raised her back or her hips to help him remove her bra, panties and suspender belt. Once he was done he went to check the water before returning, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom where with great care he placed her in the water. His face was pained as he saw her wince as the warm water came into contact with the abrasions on her buttocks.

He left her in the bath to clean herself at her own pace and went and lay down on the bed. Switching on the TV he flicked through the channels until Sandy came out of the bathroom and lay next to him smelling of bath salts.

"How are you? Was it everything you expected?" he asked.

She snuggled deeper into his arms and raised her head to look at him before saying, "It hurt like fucking hell, but I loved it as well. The intensity with which I came was unbelievable and just as Jane described it. The pain just accentuated the pleasurable feelings that I had. I just cannot explain how I felt!"

Gary just nodded as she went quiet before saying, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Gary gave a short laugh before saying, "Fuck yes. It was so hot, and your great body in that fantastic lingerie. I could have shot my load just looking at you!"

She giggled and looked at the TV before asking, "Do you have that porn channel up here as well? If so, can you find us something to watch please, as I am horny as hell still and I want your dick a few more times before we sleep!"

Gary selected the channel and together they chose a normal porn with a nice FFM threesome and lots of great Lingerie for him and fucking and girl on girl for her. As the movie was running and Gary`s erection became apparent Sandy threw her legs over him and feeling behind her for his cock she fed him into her waiting pussy. She didn't move up and down just ground their pubic bones together whist she held tight to his shoulders and pushed her tongue into his mouth. They carried on this way until they both orgasmed simultaneously after ten pleasurable minutes. Sandy stayed sitting on him until his cock slipped out from her snatch and then they both rolled over and slept. Sandy woke him at around two and gave him the most wonderful blow job before they both drifted off to sleep again.