Gary and Jane Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane felt the pain of his intrusion but that passed quickly as her anal muscles relaxed and accepted the thick invader. She let out a throaty moan and then a long "Aaaaaaaaaah!" as his thumb started to push in and out spreading the lube over, and into her rear entrance. As Kevin started to move his thumb in a rotating action and increasing the size of her hole she started to pant like a dog on a ten mile hike before emitting another long,"Aaaaaaaah!" as the thumb was joined by another finger. She felt the digits being pulled from her bum and let out a loud," Ooooooooooooooh," as she felt more of the cold lube hit her hot, stretched anal ring. This was followed by a strangled, "Aaaarghhhh," as she felt now three fingers pushing into her and then Kevin spread the fingers and rotated them within her widening the hole further.

The fingers disappeared and Jane was already gasping with anticipation as she felt the massive head of Kevin`s cock being tapped against her arsehole. It hurt like hell as he used his hips to push slowly in and past her sphincter muscles, which fought a brave battle, but they were eventually beaten by his constant pressure. She screamed "Owwwwwwwwwwwww!" as the head made its way into her and Kevin stopped, thinking that he had hurt her, before her hand snaked between them, grabbed his shaft and started to push it into her arse.

The pain was severe for a few seconds but as her muscled relaxed she felt sooooo good as this python like dick pushed gradually more and more into her rectum. She had never in her life felt such a feeling of being completely stuffed. The dick continued to inch inside her and it seemed like this went on for ever until she felt the front of Kevin`s thighs touch the back of hers and she knew that she had succeeded in taking his entire length.

Neither of them moved as Jane`s muscles adapted to having over nine inches of cock in her arse. Only when Jane started to rock back against him did Gary start to pull out about one or two inches before once more pushing his entire length into her. This was a slow and at times painful experience for Jane who was growling like a dog now. Gary upped his speed whilst still only pulling out about two inches before pushing hard back into her.

Jane`s head was lolling back and forward at the pure lust she was feeling and this was only compounded as she put one hand between her legs and worried her clit with two fingers.

Gary leaned forward and rested his tummy on her lower back. Reaching underneath her he grabbed both her tits in his big meaty hand and pinched both nipples simultaneously through the silky material.

Jane`s climax was fast approaching as the feeling of her nipples rubbing against the silk of the negligee as Kevin pinched them, combined with the ever quicker pumping sensation in her arse. "Oh my fucking God! Kevin don't stop! Please don`t stop. Fuck my arse, yes just like that and oooooooo pinch my nipples. Yes, yes but harder. Aaaaargh, that`s right just like that! I am coooooooooming!" and as it arrived so Kevin filled her back passage with his come. He shot four large deposits of his spunk so deep inside her that the feeling caused her to experience her second orgasm in as many minutes.

Jane was shaking with the intensity of her orgasms. She could feel her pussy was sodden and the mild tingling in her arse felt wonderful as Kevin collapsed and lay beside her on the sofa drawing deep lungful's of air. Jane wanted more. She couldn't believe it herself as she straddled Kevin's head and pushed her sopping wet pussy roughly into his face and nearly shouted at him, "Eat me, lick my pussy, and suck on my clit. My God I am so wet, please! Please! Please lap it like a dog. Suck all my juices. Come on Kevin fucking eat me!" She was on such a sexual high and Kevin dutifully obliged and stuck his thick tongue as far a possible into the marsh between her legs.

Jane rode his face for a good five minutes as he licked and fingered her pussy and sucked on her blood engorged clitoris. She lost count of how many times she came after the first two but then she had had her fill and just fell off of his face and rolled off the sofa to lie on the thick carpet and tried to make her breathing return to normal. All the while she repeated the refrain, "Oh my God! That was so fucking hot. Thank you. Thank you!" over and over.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gary looked at his watch and saw it was near to eight o`clock. "Was this too soon?" he said under his breath. He had just had a large and enjoyable orgasm and so he needed a bit of recovery time. He took Sandy by the arm and pulled her towards the cross. He made her sit on her haunches and look at the cross before saying, "Don`t move. Stay there until I return." He then placed a two coins on her head before leaning forward and whispering in her ear, "If you move I will know, as the coins are placed in a way that you cannot see which is heads and which is tails!" and then he left her and walked up the stairs.

Gary had been gone for nearly thirty minutes when Sandy felt her legs start to cramp. Two minutes later and the pain started and after another two it was so painful that she had to flex her legs to relieve the cramping. As she stretched her legs she heard the two coins fall onto the carpet next to her and she nearly cried. Standing and massaging her leg muscles she heard Gary start to descend the stairs, so she quickly returned to her position and placed the coins on her head and prayed they were in the right place.

Gary entered the room. He was still naked but his hair was wet and he smelled of chlorine. "The bastard has been fucking swimming," Sandy said to herself, as he walked towards her and looked at the coins on her head.

"My little slut has been a naughty slut haven`t you my dear?" he said in a voice that was even more menacing to her as he said it in such an even way.

"Y-y-y-es Master. S-s-sorry Master. I-I-I got cramp in my legs and it hurt so bad I had to stretch my legs." Sandy was almost crying as she stammered her answer.

Again in the monotone voice Gary responded, "If you thought that was painful just wait a few minutes. Now, pad! Severe disobedience equals five!"

She wrote on the pad with shaking hands as Gary asked something he already knew the answer too, "How many strokes have you earned Slut?"

Sandy`s throat was dry as she said in a cracked voice, "Twenty Master."

Gary flexed his muscles in an accentuated manner to further raise the fear in Sandy before stating in a very manner of fact way, "Well we better get it over with I think. Don`t you agree? Get up on the cross and I will teach you how I deal with a useless slut like you have proved to be this evening!"

Sandy nodded and walked on unsteady legs towards the cross that dominated her vision. She felt like Anne Boleyn walking to the scaffold and nearly stumbled as she stepped up onto the plinth at its base. She started to remove her red, silk panties when Gary shouted "Stop!" and she turned to face him.

"Leave them on!" he snarled and as an apparent after thought he said, "Plus one for starting to do something I did not request!"

Sandy stood on the plinth and spread her legs so her feet were positioned at the base of each of the two crossed pieces of polished wood. Gary stepped forward and attached the ankle straps to her. He felt her shiver with fear as he clasped her calves whilst fixing the leather straps. As she raised her arms above her head he attached her wrists using the straps before activating the ratchet that pulled her arms tight before stretching her body tight against the cross. Gary watched as her feet left the plinth and her stockinged legs were pulled straight. Her bra encased tits stuck between the bars of the cross above the cross joint and her red silk panties were pulled tight against her taut buttocks by the stretching mechanism. Gary nearly came at that point as that for him this was one of the most erotic sights he could imagine.

Sandy was held suspended and pressed tight against the cool, shiny wood of the cross. Gary stepped up onto the plinth and hooked a thumb on either side of the waistband of her panties. Sandy was shocked as he pulled up instead of down as she had expected. This caused the material to tighten even more over her quivering buttocks. It also meant that the sodden gusset was pulled roughly up between the lips of her pussy and forced them open.

Gary ran his hands over her whole body. His fingers with a touch like a gentle breeze caressed her boobs before roughly pinching each nipple in turn and pulling on them until they stood erect through the holes in the bra. He knelt and ran his hands up and down her stockings and enjoyed the feel of the nylon that covered her waxed legs. Finally, his fingers felt like a spiders touch as he traced the curve of each cheek of her buttocks before pushing them past the gusset of Sandy`s panties and into her vagina. He pushed two fingers in and out of the sopping tunnel several times before abruptly stopping and turning on his heel he walked to the cupboard in the corner.

Sandy`s eyes followed his every move as he returned with the seven inch purple vibrator. She watched him as he selected the correct rings in the metal contraption hanging from the cross piece and he positioned it so it was hard against her clit with just the thin silk of her panties between. Sandy arched her back and mewled from deep in her throat as he turned on the vibrator at nearly the maximum setting. She had already reached her climax once before he had time to go to the cupboard and return with the cane. She was now hanging and shaking on the cross, both from fear and the aftershocks of her orgasm.

In his scary monotone voice Gary spoke, "The punishment is set at twenty one strokes of the cane. Do you understand slut?"

The vibrator resting on her clit made it hard for her to speak but Sandy managed to say, "Yes Master!"

Gary continued, "You will count every stroke and after you will say, thank you Master. Failure to do this will increase the punishment by one stroke. Do you understand now how this will work slut?" Sandy couldn't speak and so just nodded as her fear took away her power of speech.

Gary took a step back and looked at Sandy. He was still not sure this was the correct thing to do for their friendship, but he was too far gone now. His cock was so hard that it was hurting and the gorgeous sight of Sandy`s bum covered by the thin red material was too much for him to stop now. He prayed that he could get at least six stripes on her arse before she used the safe word, as he was hotter than he had ever been at this point.

The cane whistled as it cut through the air before landing square in the middle of the silk covered target zone. Sandy screamed so loudly that it seemed to echo around the room. The pain seemed to hit all the nerves in her body at once. She remembered back to when her Dad had taken a belt to her bare arse after her Mum had found her smoking in her bedroom, but it didn't hurt as much as this, but gradually the pain subsided and was replaced by the waves of pleasure the vibrator was sending through her crotch. She sucked in a deep breath and throatily gasped, "One. Thank you Master!"

The cane landed again about half an inch above the last impact point and she screamed again before swallowing hard and saying through gritted teeth, "Two. Thank you Master!"

As the third blow landed with another perfect spacing of half an inch she cried out before howling as the vibrator caused another climax to surge throughout her entire body. Gary waited for her to calm and say, "Three. Thank you Master!" before landing the fourth stroke. This one crossed all of the previous three stripes on her arse and the pain intensified. It also pushed her clit harder against the vibrator and therefore the pleasurable aftershocks were also increased and a smaller less intense orgasm rippled through her body emanating from her pussy. Now openly crying she sucked in a breath before saying, "Four. Thank you Master!"

Gary couldn`t believe that Sandy had not used the safe word and his astonishment increased exponentially as each blow landed and she spoke the number with the added, "Thank you Master.`

He was full of admiration for this hard East End girl as he striped her arse and watched her fight back tears and grit her teeth whilst experiencing an orgasm every second or third stroke. As he sent the cane through the air to connect with her rear end for the twenty-first and last time he was happy to rush to her and hastily he removed all of the restraints and allowed her to collapse into his arms. He picked her up and carried her to the sofa and expected her to sleep.

Sandy lay on the sofa for just a few seconds before opening her eyes. Gary was standing over her and looking down at her with concern all over his face and an erection that was so hard he thought the blood was going to explode out of the top.

Sandy rubbed her eyes to clear them of tears before smiling mischievously and reaching out a hand to grasp Gary`s dick, and he was taken aback when Sandy said seductively, "After that I want the mind blowing bit that Jane promised me!" she then rolled over and raised herself onto her knees and hung over the back of the sofa.

Gary pulled the panties down and paused as he saw the damage he had inflicted. The twenty one stripes were already starting to turn into ugly bruises and because they overlapped her whole buttocks looked like one big bruise. His thoughts were interrupted as Sandy urged him, "Now fuck me hard with that stiff dick of yours. I had the pain and now I want the pleasure I was promised. Shove that cock in my fucking pussy as it has been dying for some action all fucking night!"

Gary followed the instructions and pushed his cock into her. There was no resistance as she had already told him her vagina was soaking wet with her juices after the stimulation that it had received all evening.

Gary pumped into her from behind and his cock was slipping in and out and he felt no friction due to her enhanced aroused state. He fucked her hard as she pushed back against him with equal fervour. They fucked like animals until Gary felt his balls fill and he grunted and screamed, "I am cuuuuuuming!" and shot five large spurts of spunk deep into her pussy. As the first splash of come hit her pussy walls Sandy threw back her head and howled like a banshee as her umpteenth climax of the night erupted.

Afterwards, they were both so exhausted and so they lay next to each other on the sofa desperately trying to force some air into their lungs. Gary was surprised when he felt Sandy grasp his hand tightly and whisper, "Thank you Master!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jane looked at Kevin who was looking down at her from the sofa and she started laughing uncontrollably as he said with a perfectly straight face, "That was fucking brilliant. How was it for you?" using the oldest sex cliché in history. Her laugh was infectious and he was soon laughing along with her as he said, "Let`s get fucking wankered," and taking her hand he led her towards the bar before pouring large measures of vodka into two glasses and topping them up with Coke.

They clinked glasses with a short "Cheers!" before Jane added, "Here`s to our next fuck!"

The two of them sat at the bar on the two stools at the front. Kevin asked her lots of questions about her and Gary and the caning thing and Jane tried to answer as honestly as possible. As they talked the level on the vodka bottle diminished quickly until they had to decide whether to call it a night or open a new bottle.

Jane made the decision, by slurring, "We need a shower, as your come has been dropping out of my arse all night and I am definitely not sucking your cock if it is smelling of my shit!" This caused them both to collapse in fits of giggles before draining their glasses and walking upstairs hand in hand.

Jane stripped off her negligee and the silk French knickers that she had put back on to stop at least some of the come getting on to the bar stool. She saw that they were soaked in Kevin`s semen so she threw them in the corner with the negligee. Now they were both naked and they walked into the bathroom. Kevin and Sandy had a huge double shower with nozzles on the wall as well as a huge shower head above. Kevin turned on the water and waited until the temperature was correct before stepping inside and pulling Jane with him. Once they were inside he slid the door shut before activating the wall nozzles and warm water hit their bodies from all angles.

Jane poured shower gel into her hands and started to rub it all over the muscular man before her. She paid special attention to his dick to ensure there were no surprises from its visit up her arse. Once she was happy that he was totally clean she turned so that one of the nozzles was shooting water directly onto her puckered arse hole and cleaned her arse of his come and even pushed a finger inside her arse to make sure she got it all.

Gary was rubbing soapy hand over her breasts as she was cleaning her arse and she was getting turned on once more by his touch, and funnily, by having her finger in her anus. She finished cleaning herself and turned and dropped to her knees. Taking his spotlessly clean cock in her mouth she relished the feel of it growing and pushing against the back of her throat. She sucked him hard and he reached out a hand to steady himself against the wall of the shower and let out a contented, "Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Jane tried to push as much of him as possible into her mouth, but he was just too long and thick and so after a few attempts to deep throat him and failing, she merely bobbed up and down, taking in as much as she could. She utilised the method that she had seen Sandy use to good effect and as she sucked on him she ran her finger nails lightly up and down his shaft. It was obviously his thing she noted, as in double quick time he was breathing heavily before shooting his load into her mouth.

Jane greedily swallowed everything he could give her before raising her head and letting the shower water rinse her mouth before she spat it out on the floor. Kevin switched the shower off and they stepped out. He gave her a towel from a pile on the side and they both dried each other. Leading her by the hand they went into the bedroom and lay on the huge King size bed. Kevin was running his hands over her body and then started to slowly kiss his way downwards. He stopped at her neck and nuzzled her for a few minutes before moving further and licking both nipples whilst kneading her breasts gently. He took each nipple in turn into his mouth and exerted pressure with his teeth until she moaned deeply.

Going further he stopped at her belly button and kissed all around it before poking his tongue into her navel. His hand was now cupping her shaven sex and his middle finger was resting gently on her exposed clit.

He again moved further down the bed and used his shoulders to ease Jane`s legs apart before he positioned himself between them on his tummy. His strong arms passed under the back of her upper thighs as he raised her up slightly before pulling her suddenly towards him and sticking his rigid tongue between her labia. Holding her in this raised position gave him access to both of her holes and he tongued both incessantly. He stuck a rigid tongue into her arse that was still gaping slightly after the huge intruder from earlier that evening. This brought a satisfied "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" from Jane

He next licked the entire length of her gash over and over, and every upward lick ended with him gently flicking her clitoris. By Now Jane was nearly humming with delight and one last wafer like flick directly to her clit followed by him sucking it with aggression pushed her over the top and she came long and hard, throwing back her head and bucking up off the mattress and emitting a long, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"