Gary and Jane Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was stammering as she said,"N-n-no Master. I-I-I am so sorry!"

"Well come on hurry up, and don`t do it again slut!" Gary chided her. He was really getting in to this now and he could feel his arousal building to a point where he would have to have some kind of release very soon.

Sandy got his belt undone and then the button of his trousers. She paused for a second to try to devise a way to pull the zipper down without touching his now straining cock, but couldn't, so she just pulled the zipper and his released cock fell forward and touched the back of her hand. She didn´t see the hand moving as it swatted her right breast and then latched onto the nipple poking through the designed hole. She squealed as Gary pinched it hard between his thumb and forefinger whilst spitting out, "I told you that you cannot touch without permission!"

Sandy mumbled a soft, "Sorry Master," as she pulled his trousers and boxers down and avoided his dick, that was swinging in front of her face, like the plague. He raised his feet and allowed her to remove them so that he was standing completely nude before her.

Gary knew he had to come soon. He could already see the pre-come droplets forming on the slit in the tip of his penis. He grabbed Sandy`s ponytail and pushed her towards his large erection. She moved forward and took him into her mouth, and further, as he pushed forward with his hips. Her hand moved to cup his balls but another slap to her breast and another painful twist of the same nipple caused her to stop as she gasped in pain and nearly choked on the dick in her throat.

"Did I tell you that you could use your hands Bitch?" Gary spat out before twisting the nipple roughly once more and pushing his cock hard into Sandy`s mouth until her nose rested on his thatch of pubic hair. This caused her to choke and salivate so much that it was dribbling from the corners of her mouth onto the floor tiles.

Gary held himself in her throat and counted to ten before releasing his hold and withdrawing and watched as Sandy coughed and spluttered and tried desperately to force some air into her lungs. After she recovered she took him in her mouth again and bobbed her head up and down until she felt Gary tense. She pushed down hard and took his cock into her throat as he shot a heavy load directly into her stomach before pulling out of her mouth and wiping the last remnants of his come and her saliva over her face. Without a sound he turned and stepped into the bath before screaming," How fucking hot is this? Are you trying to boil me alive you bitch?" He stepped out of the bath and turned on the cold water before stepping back into the tub and sitting down. Sandy was still kneeling next to the tub with her face streaked with his drying come and her own saliva.

Gary turned his head towards her and instructed, "You have done a terrible job so far. In fact it has been disastrous, to the point that I have nearly forgotten all of your mistakes that will require punishment later. Go to the kitchen and bring a pad and a pen from the drawer that is nearest the dishwasher, and then return so that we can make a list of your failures."

Gary lay back in the bath as Sandy exited to get the pen and pad from the kitchen as he had directed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kevin didn`t move and just stared at her and so Jane uncrossed her legs and pulled the French knickers to one side revealing her perfectly shaved mons. She sucked a finger provocatively before running it up and down the outer lips of her glistening pussy. Just the waiting and anticipation of events to come had Jane sopping wet. She watched as Kevin soundlessly stared as her finger pushed through her outer lips exposing the pink flesh within. She pushed further and the finger disappeared inside the love cave of her vagina. Kevin`s eyes never left her crotch as she pushed the finger in and out before adding a second.

When the two fingers were liberally coated with her juices she pulled her cunt lips apart with one hand whilst strumming her exposed clit with the two greasy fingers. Slowly at first, she stimulated her clit before increasing the tempo until her hand was a blur moving across her raised nub and she threw back her head moaning before letting out a strangled,"Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh," as she came long and hard and her body shook as shivers ran through her.

When the shudders stopped she looked Kevin straight in the eye and gasped throatily, "Did you like that? It was just an appetizer for what's to come as I want your huge cock to fuck me in every hole tonight, and hopefully multiple times!"

Kevin moved quickly for a big man and was in front of her in seconds. He pushed her legs roughly apart while pulling his pants down to his thighs. He didn't even pause to undo his belt. His hand fumbled with the French knickers until Jane raised her arse from the stool and pulled them to one side before grasping his erection and pulling him forward and into her sopping wet gash. She was so wet that even though his cock was much bigger than Gary`s he slid in with ease. He began to pump in and out of her with such haste as if to release the tension that had been pent up in him since he and Gary had agreed to tonight's arrangement. Jane ignored her own pleasure and let him take out his frustration by fucking her hard and rough. She knew there would be time later for more satisfying sex for her. She held him into her with her heels on his buttocks as he pushed one more time into her with a powerful thrust and she felt his come spraying the walls of her cunt, and because of his size, her cervix. She held him tightly in her arms, her legs still wrapped around his waist as he took deep breaths and sobbed into her shoulder as if all of his emotions were released with his climax.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gary lay back in the warm water of the bath and waited for Sandy to return. He was still nervous about this whole thing and he hoped that Sandy was hating her first experience of acting as a submissive. If she hated it should would not want to repeat it, and that was fine by him. He made up his mind to push her to the absolute limit so that she ran off back to Kevin and everything could return to normal. His cock started to swell under the surface of the bath water as he began to anticipate laying his cane across her buttocks so painfully that she would use the safe word and terminate this adventure. For him it was a win/win situation so he closed his eyes and he was smiling as Sandy returned with pad and pen in hand.

She resumed her place kneeling beside the bath and glanced quickly at Gary before casting her eyes once more down at the floor tiles.

Gary opened his eyes and started to speak in a measured tone, "Now slut, I want you to write this down. As you do, I want you to reflect on the errors that you have committed and also start to anticipate the pain that will be coming your way at the end of the reckoning!" He took a deep breath before continuing, "Touching my dick without permission twice equals 2. Clumsiness whilst undressing me equals 1. Water far too hot equals 2.Using your hands whilst sucking me without permission equals 1."

Sandy dutifully wrote everything that Gary said. Her hands were trembling as she wrote, as she mentally calculated that each number probably equated to a stroke of the cane that she would receive later. They were already up to six and Gary hadn`t even finished his bath yet and it was only about six o`clock.

Gary was not sure if Sandy was enjoying the experience and couldn`t very well ask her as that would destroy the whole role play thing. He motioned her to stand with his hand and beckoned her to come nearer and stand by the bath. As she stood next to him he reached out his hand a roughly shoved it between her legs causing her to grimace as his hand pushed the wet, silky material hard against her aroused clit. Gary was amazed at the wetness he felt. Her panties were literally soaking with her juices and her arousal was apparent. Well she seems to be having fun so far, he thought, and stood up in the bath.

Sandy looked at him for a second as he just stood there and stared at her with a quizzical look on his face. Then she realised that he was waiting for her to get a towel and dry him. Nervously she looked around until she saw a big bath towel hanging on the drying frame and she grabbed it and held it out as Gary stepped from the bath. Sandy wrapped the towel around him and used it to dry his body. When he appeared to be satisfied, and he walked naked from the bathroom without saying a word, she hung it back on the drier and followed him.

Gary walked slowly down the stairs and then continued further down into the basement with Sandy following a couple of steps behind. As they entered the basement room she audibly gasped as she took in the cross that was probably her destination at one point in the evening.

Gary moved towards the large sofa that was facing a huge TV screen fixed to the wall. There was a coffee table in front of the sofa and he carefully moved it so that it was now next to the sofa and said, "Kneel on the table slut and face the screen!"

Sandy complied and Gary went to the cupboard in the corner with Sandy`s eyes following his every move. He opened the door and after a few seconds of deliberation he selected a wand vibrator from the cupboard and returned to the sofa with it in his hand. Sitting in the corner of the sofa against the armrest nearest to Sandy he had the most perfect view of her behind and her delicious stocking clad legs and her lingerie clad body as she faced away from him.

He picked up the remote control and selected the Blue Movie channel from memory. He flicked through the menu until he found what he was looking for. It was one of the more extreme punishment movies from Russia that he only watched when he was alone. He started the video, paused it, and then spoke quietly to Sandy, "You can watch and enjoy the movie with me Bitch, but you cannot come until I give you permission. Do you understand?" Sandy nodded as Gary finished with, "Any failure to comply with that command will have painful consequences. Do you understand me slut?" and again Sandy nodded before staring up at the screen.

Gary restarted the movie. The scene opened with a beautiful blonde woman being dragged through a forest by her hair. She was completely naked and her pert breasts were perfect. She had long legs and her pussy was completely bare. The man pulling her was huge. At least six foot three or four and built like a wrestler with tight muscles in his arms and legs and a quite impressive "six pack". They arrived in a clearing in the forest and the man suspended the woman from two trees using ropes from a bag that he was carrying. The woman was tethered by her arms that were spread wide above her head because of the distance between the two trees and her feet dangled about two feet from the ground. As the man put his hands in the bag again Gary paused the video. Switching on the vibrator he pushed it aggressively between Sandy`s legs causing her to spread them to allow its entry. He switched it on and held it so the large black head of the vibrator rested against the silk covered clit of his slave Sandy.

Sandy gasped as the wand vibrated against her seriously aroused clit and sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. Because of her aroused state she climaxed almost immediately. Her body shaking as she moaned deeply and let out a loud, "Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!" and her head shook from side to side and her body slumped forward on the table onto her elbows as the shudders wracked her body.

"What did I tell you slut?" screamed Gary so loudly that it even shocked him.

"Sorry Master, I was so horny I couldn't help myself," panted Sandy breathlessly as her body continued to quiver as Gary had not removed the wand from between her legs.

"Fetch the pad and write, coming without permission equals five!" Gary spat out vehemently.

Sandy slipped from the table and retrieving the pad from the bar where she had left it she quickly added the next line in her "Punishment Book. "Then she returned to her position on the table and opened her legs as Gary once more pushed the wand against her clit. With a sharp intake of breath Sandy also noticed that he had increased the speed a notch, as a further disciplinary measure. She was already biting her lip as Gary restarted the movie.

The huge man removed his hand from the bag and it now contained a vicious looking bull whip that must have been about ten feet long. He let it lay out on the forest floor before sending it arcing towards the girl hanging from the trees. The leather of the whip coiled around the girl and the pain on her face was obviously real as the whip left a redline that curled around her buttocks and as she swung round with the force oif the blow so that she was now facing the camera you could see that the line extended from her buttocks across one hip and perfectly across her shaved sex.

Gary took a deep breath as the second blow fell and saw that the stripe went across her back and both breasts and actually hit one nipple. The man was obviously highly skilled with a whip as the next blow was in the same area and connected with the other nipple. Gary was breathing heavily by now and his cock was as hard as stone and he pushed the wand hard against Sandy`s clitoris.

Sandy was furiously biting her lip and her knuckles were white as her hands gripped the edges of the table. The movie playing not four feet from her nose plus the constant stimulation between her legs was pushing her towards another orgasm that she was fighting to repress.

The bull whip fell on the girl's body again causing a deep red welt that must have hit her clit as the line was right at the top of her pussy and her screams were obvious, even though the movie was playing on mute.

Sandy was relieved as the buzzing between her legs suddenly stopped. She looked back and saw that Gary was using the wand on the powerful erection that he was sporting whilst his eyes were glued to the poor girl on the video. Without removing his eyes from the screen he waggled his erection with his hand and opened his other arm encouraging Sandy to come to him.

She dismounted the table and knelt before Gary. As he nodded she put her head forward and took him into her mouth. She was just starting to move her head to take more of him when he stopped her with a curt, "No! Just hold it in your mouth. Do not move or use your tongue!"

Sandy knelt between his legs with about two inches of his hardness in her mouth. She was so horny after the wand vibrator and watching the movie that she really wanted to suck cock. She didn`t care which cock just any cock. This cock in her mouth was so hard. She couldn't remember ever feeling a cock so hard in her mouth and she tried so hard to resist, but eventually her tongue ran over the sensitive tip of Gary`s dick just as the tenth blow landed on the girl's body and the screen went blue.

Gary erupted into her mouth. Spasm after spasm shot creamy, salty come into her mouth. So much so that she had trouble swallowing and keeping him in her warm mouth at the same time.

It seemed that his ejaculations went on for ever, but it was probably only four or five, but the amount was more than Sandy had ever seen someone produce in one go. He was obviously hyper turned on by the movie which didn't bode well for later, she thought, as she started to lick his cock clean after his mega come.

Once he recovered enough to be able to talk normally he looked at Sandy saying, "You disobeyed me again! I told you not to move and you used your tongue! Write it down! Disobedience equals four!"

Sandy grabbed her pad and followed his instructions saying to herself, "My God we are up to fifteen now. How many more?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eventually Kevin stopped sobbing and released Jane from the grip of his muscled arms and she let her legs fall from around his waist as she gently stroked his hair before saying into his ear, "Look, don't worry about Sandy. She just needs to get it out of her system. Once Gary treats her like shit for a night she will come running back to you and we can all go on with our lives, just like before!" and then she kissed him hard and pushed her tongue between his lips and was pleased as Kevin responded in kind.

Kevin`s now flaccid dick fell from her pussy and she stood and said, "Come on, I will make you something to eat and then we can have some fun and forget about our partners for a few hours. What do you think?"

Kevin nodded and said, "Let me get a shower," before leaving the kitchen and going upstairs.

Jane looked in the fridge and freezer and by the time Kevin returned she had a salad with grilled chicken breasts laid out on a plate for them and was glad to see him smile. He really was a handsome man and she gazed at all of his muscled body, as he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. He had showered, washed his hair and shaved, and the aroma of his aftershave competed with the smell of the food.

He sat, and they ate in silence and washed the food down with wine. Jane placed the dirty plates and cutlery in the sink and took his hand. "Go into the lounge and I will be there soon," she said and left him to go to the bathroom.

Jane stepped into their bathroom and quickly removed the sparse clothing that she was wearing. Stepping into the shower she quickly douched her pussy and removed all traces of his earlier deposit, before towelling off and redressing in the negligee and French knickers. Checking herself in the mirror she said to herself, "Good enough to eat. Hopefully!" and went down the stairs.

She found Kevin on the sofa watching some game show on the TV with a glass of wine in his hand. A glass for her sat on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Jane picked up the glass and drank half the contents in one go before sitting next to Kevin. She felt his arm go around her shoulder as she snuggled into his embrace and pulled her feet up underneath her. Her hand started to weave patterns on his stomach as her head rested on his chest. She felt Kevin take a deep breath as her hand slipped lower and forced itself under the waistband of his boxers. She used just her finger nails to scratch his shaft until she felt his large member start to stir. Once it was semi hard she wrapped her hand around it and started to gently move up and down. She felt him continue to harden until he was rock hard and his cock was up to its impressive nine inches and he was breathing heavily. Suddenly she withdrew her hand from his boxers and jumped up before skipping lightly into the kitchen.

Jane found her handbag on the breakfast counter where she had left it and removed the bottle of lube she had brought with her. She wasn`t sure that she could take Kevin`s large cock in her arse but she definitely wanted to try. Not only for her own enjoyment, but she was sure that this would take his mind off the activities next door.

Kevin looked at her questioningly as she returned with the bottle of lube hidden behind her back. She kept it hidden from view as she pulled his boxers down and freed his huge erection. Kevin sucked in a deep breath as he eventually saw what she had in her hand and he groaned deeply as Jane squirted a copious amount on his hard dick and started to massage the head and shaft with her greasy hands.

Once she was satisfied with the result she handed him the bottle, knelt on the sofa with her breasts pushed against the back rest and pulled her knickers down. Reaching behind her she pulled her arse cheeks apart and looked at him with eyes that left him in no doubt what was required.

Gary stood and after pushing the thin black negligee up into the middle of her back he squirted copious amounts of the lube into the proffered light brown hole. Placing the bottle on the floor he began to push the lube deep into her anus using one of his thick fingers before replacing it with his thumb and pushing it hard into her and right up to the second knuckle.