Gary and the Goth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you're going to give me one of those test questions right off the bat? Okay, I like them both. I think it has more to do with who is wearing them than what they are wearing. I will say I like the shorter boots, more leg showing. I love patterned stockings, it doesn't really matter what the pattern is, they draw attention to the legs. I think both skirts were pretty sweet, this one shows more contour, but the other one was more of a tease. Both blouses do a nice job of, ah, shall we say, showing off your assets. I like dark lipstick of any shade. This shade appears to be a bit more approachable. And let's face it, none of it matters once you flash those golden eyes with a smile."

She looked at him. "You know, you're pretty good at that. I think you've done it before, which in one respect really worries me."

Gary laughed, "Think more along the lines of I've learned from a very long series of mistakes!"

Crystal stopped and looked behind them. "You know, those buildings would make a good background. Here!" She pulled out her phone and lined the two of them up before snapping a selfie. "I'll send you a copy!" and proceeded to share the picture with him as well as sending it to a couple of the girls from the dorm.

Dinner was in an old steak house, one that had been located in the downtown area for over 100 years. The ambiance was great and he went light on his meal, not wanting to strain her budget. He stuck with the draft beer, they had some good ones, so that made him happy. But mostly he enjoyed her company. They talked art, what they liked to make, what they liked to look at. It was without a doubt one of most pleasant evenings he had spent in several years, certainly since he had started grad school.

She wouldn't let him split the bill with her, but after pushing she agreed to let him take care of the tip. They had spent a good two hours at the table by this point, so he was pretty generous with the amount.

"Look, Crystal, I'm not really ready to end the evening at this point, I'm enjoying your company too much. But I don't know that we want to push things along too fast. How about we walk over to the English Pub and I'll buy you a drink, and then walk you back to the dorm. I can't very well hang out in the dorms if I'm on the faculty. Believe me, the next two semesters could be a bit tricky."

"I think you are probably right. My brain tells me that you are right. My body is telling me some other things though. Let me check on something and I'll be right back."

He watched her walk away, admitting to himself that her ass was pretty spectacular, just the right size for her. She stopped at the bar and talked with a pair of girls sitting there before returning.

"Okay, let me tell you what happened this afternoon. I went back to the dorm after leaving you in the coffee shop. I sort of fell apart. Look, believe it or not, this is really the first date I've ever gone on. Everything I did in high school was with groups of six or more people. I haven't even been to a party here." She summarized the events of the afternoon. "Those two are part of the gang that helped me out. I was terrified, but they bucked me up and supported me. And made sure I felt I had a way out if I needed it. I have never felt uncomfortable with you at any time or been anything other than happy. So, you are going to take the three of us to the pub and buy us a drink. Then the three girls will walk back to the dorm together."

"Sounds like you've got a pretty good support system going!"

"They were amazing! But, please, I need you to actually do what you started this afternoon."

"What did I start to do?"

"You were slow on the uptake and I beat you to draw."

"Got it! Miss Crystal, may I take you out to dinner tomorrow?" To his surprise, she didn't answer him right away.

"I will go to dinner with you, but I don't think I want to wait that long to see you again. How about we do something tomorrow afternoon before dinner, too? They have a new exhibit at the art museum. And I want to talk about my project!"

They moved over to the bar and Crystal introduced him to Bella and Sheryl. They gave him a pretty good going over with their eyes as they closed their tab and the four of them walked a block and a half over to the English style pub. It was actually fairly quiet and they were able to slide into a booth after placing their orders at the bar. Crystal sat next to him and pressed in tight, at one point she took his hand and placed it on her thigh, right at the edge of her skirt. The contrast between her warm skin and the cool leather was pretty sensual and he worked hard to keep his cool. He wanted to grab her and take her back to his place, but given the personal experience she had shared, he knew he had to go slow. He did a bit of gentle caressing. He didn't want to scare her off and certainly didn't want to seem like an animal in front of her friends.

It was almost midnight when they decided it was time to leave. Gary walked the three of them to the edge of campus. They looked at each other for a moment and then he stepped in and kissed her. There was definitely more passion in this one than that first one in the apartment and their tongues made contact. He even felt the tongue stud that was there. But he held back from going too deep, just enough to convince her that he wanted her. Then he stood and watched them until they reached the door to the dorm. With a wave he headed back to his own place.

Crystal felt giddy. She had gone out on a date with a really nice guy. He had been an almost perfect gentleman, but had crossed the line just enough that she knew there was more there and that he was interested in going further. And neither one of them had been drunk.

By the time the three of them arrived on the floor, the lounge had a handful of girls wanting to get all the scoop.

"Let me just say that she picked a good one! And that was a pretty good kiss for the first one!" Bella commented.

"Well, it wasn't exactly the first one." A chorus of ooo's followed with everyone wanting the details. She told them what had happened when he opened the door. They were impressed that he changed ties, agreeing most guys wouldn't have even noticed the color contrast, had to be the fact he was an artist. And they all agreed that the first kiss was pretty cool and natural and showed a bit of a romantic nature.

"So, are you going to go out again?" Bella didn't pull any punches.

Crystal blushed. "Yeah. Tomorrow afternoon. I think we're going to the Art Museum and then to dinner. We'll work out the details."

"So, should I text him before I go to bed?" The consensus was 'of course!' And there was some discussion of what she should say. But Sheryl whispered something in her ear that made her eyes go a bit wide, but then brought a smile to her face.

Gary was back in the apartment and was actually putting his ties away. If he planned on getting Crystal back here sometime he needed to pay more attention to the neatness factor. He wasn't normally too bad with things, though his laundry did tend to pile up and he wasn't very good about taking care of the dishes. His phone chimed an alert and he jumped. He wasn't used to getting messages and certainly not at this time of night!

He pulled out his phone and saw that it was from Crystal, he had expected that. But he didn't expect the picture that was attached. "Thank you for a wonderful evening! I'm very excited about tomorrow!" Anyone that saw the photo would not have known who it was, but because his eyes had spent a lot of time checking them out, the rather revealing black bra supporting a pair of large breasts neatly framed by the red blouse obviously belonged to Crystal.

It took a number of tries to compose a response, he didn't want to come across as creepy or as a prude. He decided against including a photo. "Thank you for dinner and the best date I've ever been on! And for what is now my favorite piece of art!"

---------------------------------------------

He was up early the next morning. The date kept running through his mind. There were so many ideas and thoughts and images flashing through his brain that he felt he needed to get them out before they burst his head open. He taped four pieces of paper onto his drawing table and began sketching with pencil. He popped back and forth between them as he frantically laid out the start of four different pieces.

An hour later the throbbing in his head reminded him that he hadn't had any coffee yet. He fired up the coffee machine and five minutes later was standing there sipping from his mug and looking at what he had done. Each of the four pages was labeled in pencil at the top. There were outlines and rough shapes and vanishing points laid out. The first one was labeled, "Goth Girl in the Art Store" and the outline included a row of shelves and the figure standing in front of them. The second was "First Date at the Coffee Shop." It was a sort of whimsical outline of the coffee shop with some vague figures at tables through the window. The next one was titled simply "At the Door" and was a face framed by the door. The fourth one was the outside of the steak house. Gary sat down his coffee long enough to add a sticky note with "The English Pub" to the row of paper.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon was spent doing laundry, five loads of it. And spent a long time doing dishes and straightening out the apartment. The studio was the only area that didn't need a lot of work, he kept his supplies and work area pretty well organized. When he needed a break he would work a bit on one of the art pieces he'd laid out earlier.

He dressed a bit more casual than he had the evening before, no tie, but a lightweight sweater and a sportcoat with his jeans and boots. Crystal was a bit less Goth than the last two times he'd seen her. She wore black yoga pants which was unusual, with a number of layers up top, a combination of black lacelike blouse over a white lacy blouse over a black shirt. And it was topped off with a short leather jacket that has some lacy trim on it. Her face makeup was similar to what she wore when he first met her, but without the white base.

They met at the edge of campus and walked the three blocks to the museum. It was considered one of the top art museums in the country, so it had lots going for it. The conversation was pleasant, they learned more about each other, where they grew up, what they'd done in school, what they were hoping to do as they move forward.

"So, how about sushi?"

"Umm, I haven't ever had sushi, raw fish does not appeal to me at all!"

"Ah ha! And there is the single most common misconception about sushi. Sushi actually refers to the rice and how it is prepared. Let me introduce you to sushi! And I will guarantee that you will not have to eat a single piece of raw fish!"

Gary took her to his favorite sushi place. He was pretty well known there, having lunch and dinner there at least once a week. After getting settled at the small counter, he explained what he wanted in fluent Japanese, she was totally impressed. The plate placed in front of her was beautifully arranged. He explained every item for her. There was a California hand roll, a small roll of kampyo, Crab stick, egg, eel and a couple of pillow inari.

Having introduced her to a new cuisine, they left feeling pretty satisfied from a food perspective.

"So, what would you like to do now? Shall I walk you back to the dorm?"

"I think it's a bit early for that." She stopped and he looked at her, she was returning his gaze squarely, though she was chewing on her lower lip. "I think you need to show me your studio."

"Well, it isn't much, but I would be delighted to show you the mess that is the center of my creative endeavors." It didn't take long for them to walk the couple of blocks to The Lofts and take the elevator up to his place. He opened the door and ushered her in, glad that he had spent a lot of time cleaning that morning.

"Wow, that's interesting!" She was looking at the large mechanic's tool chest that was standing in the corner. He had picked it up at an estate sale and used it to store the bulk of his art supplies. The flat drawers were good places to categorize his paints, brushes, pens, pencils. The biggest ones at the bottom were filled with a wide variety of paper and sketchbooks. The doors at the bottom concealed bottles of paint in caddies. On top he had an artist's box for his ink pens.

She turned to the drawing table and saw the results of his morning creativity. After looking at them she turned to him. "Wow, we've been on one date and you are already drawing pictures of me?"

"Mmm, it seems I found a new muse. I think the first one has a lot of potential. The 2nd and 4th ones are going to be fairly easy for me, but the third one is going to be a real challenge. Not sure I can get the eye color right."

She followed his narrative and spotted the sticky note he had posted at the end. Crystal looked for the note pad and grabbed it and a pencil. Writing on a couple of the notes she added them below the sticky note. He read Art Museum and Sushi on the two she slapped on the table.

"I suppose it would help if you had a live model for the third one?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" She looked at him a bit incredulously.

"Well, it might be a problem, because I might want to do this rather than draw." He stepped in and with his hand behind her head kissed her, long and deeply. She tasted of sake and ginger, with a touch of salty soy, but she was returning the kiss with as much passion as he was.

He wiggled out of his jacket and helped remove hers, all while trying to maintain lip contact. A few steps and they plopped down onto the couch that served as a divider between his living room area and his studio area. Crystal wiggled around onto his lap facing him, continuing to kiss him as she began peeling off the layers she had one. Gary's hands were firmly grasping her ass through the yoga paints, kneading the firm flesh that they covered. A couple of layers later she slid them off her arms and sat there with just her bra, the black lacy one she had been wearing when she took the picture the night before.

Gary moaned, his face just inches away from the breast that had been the subject of the photo he had been texted. He pulled his lips away from her long enough to gently kiss the fleshy mounds that were overflowing the two cups. Meanwhile she was trying to get his sweater over his head. Fighting each other with their desire to keep their lips in contact with each other.

He surprised her, standing up with his hands under her butt and started to carry her to the bedroom. He didn't seem to strain at all as he moved across the room. "Mmm, mmm, wait! My bag!" He stepped around to the counter and she snagged her bag off the top and he proceeded into the bedroom. Gary was really glad he had washed the sheets that morning.

It didn't take too long for them to strip the rest of their clothes off and she stretched out on the bed. Gary stood there looking at her laying there. The choker was still on, her black hair flowed around her head. Her nipples looked like bright red cherries capping off the top of snow covered peaks. He was almost surprised that there were no piercings on her nipples, but fell to his knees beside her and gently kissed each of the breasts and gave them a small lick before collapsing alongside her and kissing her deeply again. "My god you are beautiful!"

Crystal looked at Gary, the removal of his shirt revealed a pretty impressive physique. He didn't have a six pack, but his abs were solid, his shoulders were broader than she thought. And his legs, once she got past the rather impressive shaft that was bobbing in the air, were solid and well defined. At this point she thought he had to be the most handsome man she had ever seen.

Gary wasn't going to wait any longer, he stood up and then flopped down between her legs and buried his face into the junction of her thighs. Her hair matched the black hair on her head. It was neatly trimmed and her legs were smooth. An aroma of female arousal was competing with a touch of pepper as his tongue started to explore her. She gave a deep groan as his cheeks rubbed her inner thighs and his nose parted her mound and his tongue began to slide deeper and deeper. It took only a couple of minutes before Crystal was thrashing around the bed, making it difficult for him to continue with his ministrations, but he held tight and a minute or so later she locked up tight, squeezing his head between her thighs as she shuddered and screamed.

"Damn, girl! That seemed to hit the spot for you!"

"Oh my god!"

He curled up with her and gently stroked her hair as her breathing settled down and she relaxed.

"Look Gary, I am not a virgin, but no one has ever done anything like that for me before! Or if they did, I don't remember! Every encounter I've had before has involved large amounts of alcohol and some of them probably involved some drugs. It is probably one of the reasons I haven't gone out on a date in years and sex has never been a driving need for me. But I think you may have changed that!"

She reached over and grabbed her bag, and after digging around for a minute pulled out a condom. "My friends have been making sure I'm up to date on all the important stuff!" She was still pretty shaky, so he took the condom and opened it, sliding it onto his very rigid shaft. Crystal was looking at the pole rising from his groin. It wasn't huge, just short of seven inches, but he'd never had anyone complain about it, unless they were trying to swallow it.

"I think you need to be in full control at this point. So I'm going to do my very best to just lay here and let you control the depth and speed of what happens next. I know whatever you do, it is going to feel amazing to me."

She kissed him and slowly rolled over on top of him. It took her a couple of tries to get him started, but her orgasm had provided more than enough lubrication. With a slow rocking motion he was being worked into her tight tunnel. He was enjoying the feeling, but even more he was loving the expression on her face as she settled down. Once she had buried him in herself, he reached up and began fondling her large breasts. Gary was doing everything he could to prolong the pleasure. Keeping his eyes closed was a big help, removing the stimulus of the jiggle of her nipples, the flipping of her dark hair against the pale skin, the tip of her tongue peaking out between her dark lips.

Her breathing was starting to increase and the sound of her thighs slapping on his pushed him over the edge, his back arched up and he unloaded into the condom, which had no hope of holding that amount. He was glad she was on top, otherwise it would have all run right into her. He reached down and was intending to fix the condom in place so he could pull out, but his fingers encountered the top of her slit and rubbed against her clitoris and it pushed her over the edge again. Crystal collapsed on him making little mewing sounds. Working carefully he got them untangled and got himself up. Grabbing a couple of towels he cleaned things up as best he could. He worked the sheets back and got her under them and tucked her in nicely. He grabbed a water and set it by the bed and then hit the shower. Drying himself off he saw a pair of eyes looking at him from the bed.

"Hey you! That was pretty amazing!"

She smiled, "It was! What time is it?"

"It's not quite 8 yet."

"That early? I feel like it's 2 in the morning!"

"Well, multiple orgasms will have that effect on the body."

"So, how did you hide that incredibly handsome body from me?"

"I suspect it was some distraction, such as those golden eyes of yours preventing me from recognizing what an amazing ass you have! Want to get cleaned up before we head back to your dorm?"