Gary and the Goth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Less than three years. I just turned 25 and she will turn 23 in a couple months."

"And how did you two connect?"

"Over art naturally enough."

"And the Goth didn't intimidate you?"

Gary laughed, "I guess the Goth part sort of faded into the background when the connection was made in the art area. If anyone had bothered to look past the pointy spikes and stark makeup, they would have seen an amazing pair of eyes. Look, there's more to her than that, but she has even shared why the Goth personna, but I think I should keep that private. Thanks, dean, I just figured it would be better if I just let you know up front, rather than trying to back track six months from now. Of course, she may get tired of hanging around this old fogie and go back to her loner ways in a month. Fortunately, with nearly perfect grades already and the basic safeguards in place, she can't blame bad grades on anything I do."

For the next two semesters it was the secret that everyone knew, faculty and students alike, but no one really talked about it.

---------------------------

It had only been two months since their first date. But they decided that it was time for him to meet her family. After classes were over on Tuesday, school was closed for Thanksgiving. Gary was going to drive her to her home, drop her off and head over to his folks. He'd come back on Saturday, spend the night and they would go back to school on Sunday. He was going to be sharing the bedroom with her brother, he still had a set of bunk beds there.

Her dad was at work, her brother was going to arrive later in the day, so the drop off was a quick hello to Crystal's mom and back on the road.

On his return on Saturday he arrived bearing flowers for the ladies. Crystal hadn't been overly specific about how he earned his living. The key she decided to focus on was that he was also an art student attending the nearby University and would complete his master's degree next month. That would avoid the other trains of thought.

After a great fried chicken dinner, Mr. Forester and Robert grabbed Gary and they headed out in the truck. A few miles down the road he pulled into a small bar. The parking lot wasn't overly full. They walked in and the guy checked his and Robert's IDs.

"Evening, Mr. Forester. Good to see you, Robert!"

"Evening, Fred."

The bouncer was probably 6' 3" and built like a tank. He looked at Gary, "Hey, do I know you?"

"There does seem to be something familiar about you, but I've never been to this area before."

"I don't know, something about you is triggering something. Keep your nose clean."

"No worries!"

It only took a few minutes before they had a high top with a pitcher of beer and were half watching the game and making a few side comments. Robert was going to graduate that spring, he was a couple of years younger than his sister, but had gone right to college. There was a bit of a stir when the front door slammed open and the bouncer narrowly missed getting smacked by it. The guy that came through had a big grin on his face and just pointed at the bouncer and laughed. He had a buddy with him, but he was a lot more sedate. They got a beer each at the bar and started wandering around the tables, talking with all sorts of people. Most were glad to see them go. Robert groaned, "Jack Trubin, our version of the community asshole."

He got to their table, "Robert! Hey, where's your Dyke sister at, probably out..."

"Hey!" Gary's voice was sharp and loud, cutting through the noise. Gary's left hand was squarely pointing at Jack. "If you insult Goth Girl, you are going to wish she was a dyke, because her boyfriend is going to kick the shit out of you!" The flashing eyes in Gary's face were boring right into Jack. Jack's eyes got big and he backed off, trying to brush it off, but they went off to a table and sat quietly.

The bouncer came over. "You folks okay? Dude, that was probably the coldest line I've ever seen delivered here! Wait a minute! I recognize that face now, I've got it!" He rolled up the left sleeve of his t-shirt, not easy to do with his muscles, and revealed a tattoo. Gary looked at it and smiled. He pulled back the left side of his jacket to reveal a logo that had the same symbol on his shirt. "Yeah, Okinawa, 2018, how could I not recognize Tiny?" Their rather animated and friendly conversation was observed by Jack and his friend and it wasn't making Jack any happier. By the time Tiny returned to the door, the bully and his friend followed him and left the place. About half an hour later, the three of them had finished the pitcher and decided to head back to the house. As they got to the door, Tiny stopped them. "Ah, guys, why don't you wait a few minutes before you leave?" "Hey Sherlie, give these guys a beer on me." He pointed to the camera monitor that was beside him. They could see two figures leaning against a truck, one of them waving a pole or bat around. "Let me make a call, shouldn't take more than a few minutes!"

Fifteen minutes later, they saw Tiny chatting with a couple of police officers at the door. He showed them some video and they were smiling. A few minutes later they left and Tiny came back around. "They are gone, the cops came and picked them up. Original charges were going to be drunk and disorderly, but, evidently Jack has been doing some other things. Looks like there are going to be some other charges involving illegal substances. But they really liked the video of you telling Jack off, the audio is actually pretty good as your initial shout silenced the rest of the noise in here. Give me an email and I'll copy you on it when I send it to the cops. It's safe for you to leave whenever you want! Too bad, I think I would have liked to see what would have happened if he had swung that bat at you!"

The three of them didn't talk, just rode along in silence. Gary wasn't sure what the state of things were. He'd lost his temper, but hadn't hit anyone. They got to the house and went in. Mr. Forester motioned for them to follow. He went into the kitchen, Mrs. Forester was standing at the counter talking with Crystal sitting on a stool. He then picked up his wife and moved her to the side and placing her back on her feet and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed. Robert and Crystal were looking at their dad with their mouths open.

He opened the corner cupboard and reached back into the corner and pulled out three small glasses, one at a time. He ran them under the water and dried them carefully, wiping them down and looking at them in the light. Once satisfied he stood on his tip toes and reached back into the cupboard and pulled out a bottle. It was a 20 year old bourbon that showed up and he carefully poured a shot into each of the glasses. He handed one to his son and one to Gary. Raising his glass, "Gary, I have never seen anything like that! You are welcome in this house any time and I'm damn glad you are dating my daughter."

Robert filled in the events of the evening. Including Tiny and the police. And of course Crystal was absolutely thrilled with his defense of her honor. And by the time the narrative had slowed down, Tiny had sent a link to the video clip which he shared.

"Gary, based on the discussion with Tiny there, I take it you have some training?"

"Yes, sir. Third degree black belt."

"You still train?"

"I get to the dojo a couple times a week. And practice everyday."

"Well, I think I'm with Tiny, I'd like to see what would have happened if Jack had taken a swing at you!"

"The results would not have been pretty."

They left just after lunch the next day. Robert and her mom both gave him hugs and dad gave him a good handshake. And promises to come back over Christmas. Once out the driveway, Crystal opened up.

"Okay, first of all, we're going to the bar and see if Tiny is there. I want to thank him. I should tell you that we ran in the same crowd in high school. It is possible, and I don't know if either of us knows for sure, that we even hooked up once or twice. Like I told you, there was always a lot of alcohol involved and there may have been a roofie or two involved, though I doubt Tiny would have done it."

As she directed him to the bar she also explained that seeing their dad pick up their mom and then kiss her the night before was definitely out of character. She couldn't remember the last time she saw her parents actually kiss in front of anyone. And neither she nor Robert had any clue that there had been a 20 year old bottle of bourbon in the corner of the cabinet. She had asked her mom whether she knew it was there. She had told them that she did, but only because she had used a stepstool to put new shelf paper in. In the ten years since she first found it, she had never seen any indication that any of it had ever been drunk.

Tiny was working and it was nice to be able to chat in a bit quieter environment, there were only half a dozen folks watching football. Hugs, hand shakes and thanks, they declined a drink, they had to get Crystal back to school.

Tiny pulled him off to the side. "Look, I don't know if Crystal told you, but we ran in the same crowd in high school. Not all the guys were very nice. There were at least two times that I know of that someone roofied her. In both cases I recognized what was going on. I put her in my car and took her home and Robert even helped me sneak her into her bed. I know she's got vague memories of me carrying her to bed, but I never took advantage of her. That is not to say we didn't ever do anything, god knows she's still beautiful. But never when she was drugged. But I suspect she's got some strange memories and I'm glad she's willing to even talk with me."

"Yeah, she told me you ran together. And she wasn't sure, but thought you guys may have hooked up. I'm just glad she had someone that cared for her and looked after her.'

"Yeah, I've got no tolerance for those types of guys. I've caught a couple of guys trying it here. They won't be back. And I'm not sure even a roofie would help them any more!" The look on Tiny's face was pure evil.

------------------------------------

Christmas was a rerun of the Thanksgiving visit to start with. He dropped her off a couple days before Christmas and went on home. This week was going to be the longest time they had been apart since the start of the semester. Gary wasn't sure how he was going to last that long without any sexual relief. For someone that had such limited experience, Crystal was sure making up for it.

He returned New Year's Eve mid-day with a Christmas gift for each of the family, well, for mom, dad and Robert. Crystal had already gotten her gift before they left school. Crystal was out grocery shopping with her mom when he got there. As he set down his bag and went to put the gifts by the tree, Mr. Forester picked up his bag. And led him down the hall past Robert's bedroom and into Crystal's room. "Look, Gary, after the bar incident, the Mrs and I decided that if you were able to put up with our Goth Girl for another month and came back at Christmas, we were going to allow this. She's an adult and we aren't going to pretend there is nothing happening between the two of you. We didn't say anything to Crystal about it yet! But do try to keep the noise down!"

The arrival of the grocery shoppers was a bit of a shock. He was totally surprised by Chrystal, she wasn't wearing black to start with and her hair was up in a ponytail, she had on blue jeans and a colorful sweater under a big puffy jacket and the snow boots were white. After the initial hugs and kisses were resolved the groceries were carried in and he started helping unload and sort things.

As he stacked some cans in the pantry, Chrystal came in and whispered in his ear, "Why is your bag in my room?"

He whispered back, "Because it is exactly where your father put it!"

Her eyes popped out of her head and her mouth fell open. He just nodded and sort of shrugged before lifting up her jaw and giving her another kiss.

The New Year's Eve celebration wasn't anything big. They sat around and watched the ball drop. Robert was out with friends so it was just the four of them watching the television. Gary was happy just having his arm around Crystal. And it was even better when they went to bed and he still had his arm around her. He slept pretty well, even without any sexual relief.

Classes didn't start for several days, so they decided that they would head back on Friday afternoon and have the weekend to get re-settled and organized for the semester. He had a brand new class to teach, he'd already gotten the basic supply list packaged at the bookstore. Crystal's biggest focus was her Senior Project, but there were a couple of classes she needed to take for the credits.

------------------------------------

Thursday morning he was just starting to wake up when Crystal ran into the room and locked the door. "What's going on?"

"Mom just left for the grocery store, Dad's at work and Robert went to the gym!"

"Okay."

"Oh please! You aren't that dense! I want to make all the dreams I had laying in this bed masturbating in high school to come true!" She wasn't wasting any time and had already pulled off her pajamas and was pulling all the blankets off of him. He stood up long enough to get his own sleepwear off before she flopped back on the bed with her legs spread. "Hurry up and eat me out!" Gary didn't need any further encouragement and dove in tongue first. He found himself competing with her fingers as she was stroking herself, so the fingers and tongue fluttered over the slit. He was in a better position to slide a couple fingers inside and it was barely two minutes before she was writhing uncontrollably. The rather strange squeak that emerged from her mouth was obviously an attempt to stay quiet.

But she wasn't done, the shudders had barely settled down and she switched places with him, pushing him back on the bed and started swallowing him. There was no subtlety to it, she swallowed him in one quick gulp, burying her nose into his belly. She gagged a few times but swirled her tongue around and around his shaft. Coming up for air, "God, so much better than a cucumber!" and then made him trade places with her again. She paused long enough to roll a condom onto his shaft and then pulled him into her, he slid in quickly and without any effort, she was obviously juiced up for this. "Pound me hard!" He proceeded to do just that.

It had been almost two weeks since they had been able to really go at it and he really missed it. And with her being all worked up about doing it in her bedroom, the site of so many of her fantasies, she actually reached a second orgasm before he had bottomed out in her, something she had never done before. And seeing her beautiful body shuddering below him, her breasts quivering and her face in the throes of ecstasy took him over the edge and he dumped his load pretty quickly. He was barely able to stand and she jumped up and started running around. The bed was stripped and their bedclothes were all bundled up. "Into the shower with you! Get clean, I'll bring you some clothes! And make sure that rubber is wrapped up well and buried in the trash!"

By the time he got out of the shower and dried off he could hear the washer running and she had brought him clothes, pushing right past him and climbing into the shower herself. He looked at the clock beside the bed and realized that less than 30 minutes had gone by since she had woken him up. And there they were, fully dressed, clean and drinking coffee. The only evidence that anything had happened were the sheets already in the dryer.

-----------------------------------

They headed back the next morning, it was only a few hours drive, so they made it to campus about lunch time. "Okay, what's the plan?"

"Oh, it's pretty straightforward. We're going to your place first. You'll get your boxes out of the back and I'll wheel your suitcase. We'll go up the elevator, you'll set the boxes down, unlock the door, let me in and pick the boxes up. Once inside the door, you will set the boxes down again, shut and lock the door and turn around to find me bent over the couch. I think we can play it by ear from there." She had come a long way from the shy girl that could hardly talk to someone.

She was back in her Goth Girl mode, wearing pretty close to the same outfit she had been when they first met. When he turned back from the door after locking it, there she was bent over the couch, the black and gray plaid skirt riding up pretty high and the tall boots helping highlight her ass and putting her at the perfect height. He slowly ran his hands from the top of the boots to the hem of the skirt and raised it up over her waist, pausing to kiss each of the globes of flesh. Then he slid the almost transparent black thong down her legs, placing a few more kisses on her ass. He stripped himself, pausing briefly to caress and kiss her as he went.

He moved into position, "Damn! Hang on, I've gotta grab a condom! We don't want any accidents to start the new year!" He dashed into the bedroom and grabbed what he needed, having the foresight to grab a couple of towels in the process. By the time he returned he had already rolled the latex on and moved into place, slowly working his way into her. "God, you are so beautiful!" Gary started slow, but he picked up speed, each stroke feeling better than the one before. As much as he wanted to prolong his pleasure, he knew it wouldn't be long. It was a bit of relief being able to shout out his joy as he pumped his load into her, savoring the warmth that rushed along his shaft as her tunnel squeezed him hard.

They moved to the bedroom and Crystal didn't even take her clothes off as she sat on his face, the skirt concentrating her aroma and the darkness highlighting his other senses. When she finally locked up with her own orgasm, she collapsed on the bed beside him, shuddering from the aftermath.

"Oh, god that was good!

--------------------------------

The college president asked him to stop by. Gary expected some other assignment that might include an opportunity to make some more money.

"Hey Gary. We need some more judges on the senior projects. Several of the other professors liked the idea of pulling you in, but all seemed to hesitate. So, I'm curious as to why they both like and dislike the idea."

"I better lay all my cards on the table, sir. Yes, I'm interested, but I've been dating one of the Senior students."

The president looked at him for a minute. "Are they in your class?"

"No. I did talk it over with the faculty dean last fall and we made sure everything was above board. The two of us connected last fall, and I made it clear I would not be comfortable having her in class. Based on the employee handbook, as long as there is not even a hint of impropriety and there is no connection between me and her learning stream, there shouldn't be a problem. So I'd not want to taint the judging."

"Did you help her with her senior project?"

"No! I helped her discover the concept she used, that's what brought us together. I was buying some supplies at the art store and she was looking for inspiration, asked some questions about my materials and that triggered the idea. I haven't even seen what she did with it, though she's mentioned a few things about it. I haven't quite figured out where she's gone with it, something about doing the opposite of what I'm doing. A professor has to sign off on their project and students are encouraged to seek out faculty advice while working on them, but it wasn't me."

"Do you know who she went to?"

"I don't, but I could ask her and find out pretty quickly."

"Hang on" The president checked some things on his computer. "Ah, got it. Her senior proposal was signed off on by Dr. Glendon. Let's see what she has to say."