Gary and the Goth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him for a minute. "Do I have to go?"

"Not on my account! I'd be delighted to have a sleepover with you! Anyone going to care if you aren't back tonight?"

Crystal giggled. "Well, there are likely to be some folks waiting in the lounge to get the dish on our second date! Oh, and last night, Belle made the comment that she thought the kiss we shared was a pretty good first kiss for a date! I then confessed that it wasn't our first. They were quite impressed hearing about the real first kiss and that you actually changed your tie to match me."

"Well, you better let someone know so they don't come hunting me down!"

She pulled her phone out of the bag and started clicking away. "Oh! Um, I have an idea! Take your shirt off! Remember the picture I sent you last night?"

"Are you kidding? I'll gladly carry that picture burned into my brain for the rest of my life! Ah! I get it. Hang on a minute."

Gary walked over to the couch and reached under it and pulled up a couple of dumbbells. He did a dozen reps with them of a combination of curls and presses. Then he walked over to the bed and flexed his pumped muscles. She carefully snapped a picture. "Okay, you alright with this?" She showed him the photo with the caption. "Don't wait up for me! See you tomorrow!"

"Sure!"

Within a minute of Crystal sending the text she was inundated with texts from her new friends. Most were simply smiley faces or hearts, but there were a couple a bit more skeptical. "Let's see you both."

She looked at Gary, "You game for a selfie with both of us?"

"I'm game for anything that we get to do together!"

Crystal set it up. She wrapped a towel around herself and leaned over his shoulder, reaching out with her hand to take the picture. It was a pretty cute photo and showed off his muscles. He made sure she sent him a copy.

"I didn't wait until the third date. What, does that mean I'm easy?"

"Hmm, technically, we're on our third date."

"How do you figure?"

"I asked you to go for a coffee! In my world that counts as a date!"

"Ah! Okay, I can see that! Third date it is!"

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, I am. Guess sushi doesn't stick to your ribs."

"Well, we could order Chinese, or pizza. Or I could make breakfast for supper." They finally settled on Chinese and had a nice dinner while watching some old movies.

She woke in the morning and was a bit disoriented. But the feeling of contentment that filled her when she realized where she was at was wonderful. The sounds of feet on wood could be heard in the studio, so she wrapped the sheet around herself and padded out of the bedroom. Gary was there in his bare feet, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt moving around in a pattern. He was sweating and breathing heavily. There was a grace in his movements, but there was power as well. He came to an attention position and bowed and then turned to her. "Good morning, beautiful! I hope you slept well!"

She shuffled over to him and using her free arm wrapped it around him and kissed him. "I slept very well. So what were you doing?

"Well, let's see, we're coming up on a full 48 hours that we've known each other. What things about me have surprised you the most or do you consider most notable?"

"Obviously the sumi-e is a passion of yours. Your speaking Japanese yesterday was probably the biggest surprise, though seeing you without clothes on was pretty special!"

"So it came as a surprise that the guy that loves the Japanese art of sumi-e speaks Japanese?"

"Okay, good point. It still surprised me."

"I get it. So we have sumi-e and Japanese, as well as a love of sushi. What might we extrapolate from that to help figure out what I was doing?"

"You were fighting! A martial art, obviously a Japanese martial art!"

"Excellent! No wonder you have the best GPA in your class! I have been studying and training in a style of Okinawa Karate for over 10 years. I have visited Japan and Okinawa a couple of times, both to study art and to study karate."

"And that's why you have such an amazing body!"

"Um, well, thank you! But I think Goth Girl has the amazing body!" He picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and then peeled the sheet away. He bent down and kissed the two beautiful breasts before spending a couple minutes kissing and sucking on each of them.

Slowly moving down her body he spent a minute or two at her belly button, teasing the rather modest stud she had there before continuing to his main goal. If last night had been a good indication, she was going to go through the ceiling again. And he dived in with anticipation of her reaction to his tongue. And she didn't disappoint, she was writhing and kicking in only a matter of minutes.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Gary pulled his head away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong! It's just so intense! Let's try something different, Can we do that?"

"Crystal, we can do whatever you want! I only want you to be happy!"

"Okay, roll over!"

He laid on his back and she quickly sat on his face. "This is going to teach me to have some control. If I get too animated, I'll lose contact with you. Is this okay?"

"Hey, Goth Girl, this is fantastic!" And he went back to work, his tongue dancing along her slit, touching on the entrance to her hot tunnel and working its way up to the clit and back again. There were times when she vibrated out of reach, but quickly lowered herself into position again. Just another five minutes or so of ministrations and she once again locked up tight, squeezing his head between her thighs as she shuddered and screamed before collapsing beside him. Gary crawled up the bed and lay beside her, again stroking her hair as she came down from her orgasmic high.

When she had recovered she decided it was time to put her tongue stud to work and moved down the bed. He was definitely ready to go, his early breakfast munch just made him harder. Crystal was rather interested in his equipment, never remembering having gotten a close look before and taking a rather close look, swirling the glistening bead of pre-cum around with the tip of her finger. He smelled pretty clean having showered last night, so there was just a bit of masculine aroma from his workout. A few tentative strokes and he was bouncing. A gentle knead of his balls had the same effect. And then she kissed the tip and he was bouncing even harder. A few rather tentative licks gave her a bit of a taste and his moans were rather musical.

She shifted on her elbows and he pulled a pillow under his head so he could look down the bed at her. A big smile crossed her face when he caught her eye. And he was actually quite delighted to see not only her eyes, but the rounded mounds of her gorgeous ass. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and covered the rest with her mouth. The combination of all the visual stimulus, the knob of the tongue stud and the look in her eyes brought him to orgasm in just a couple minutes. He was barely able to give her a warning. She choked on the quantity and splashed some over his crotch. And didn't hesitate to immediately go about using her tongue, stud and all, to clean him up.

She crawled up beside him and they snuggled for a bit.

"I suppose we need to close out the weekend. We both have classes tomorrow! Have you got your assignments all done?"

"Yes, professor, but I do have some reading to do before my Monday afternoon class."

"Hmmm,mmmm. Crystal, am I really your first date?"

"Yes. Well, I guess I should quantify that, it is my first date with a single person. In high school I had many group dates, usually one a week. And even went to prom with four other girls. But you are the first man I ever went out with one-on-one."

"You mean I'm the first man you ever asked to go out with you."

"Well, okay, but let's face it, we both asked each other out within 24 hours of each other."

"So I'm a new experience that you shall dally with until graduation?"

She looked at him seriously. "I don't think so. Oh, you are a very new experience, one I like very much. As for it ending at graduation, I think that remains to be seen. I'm not a fortune teller, though people often think Goth Girls have that ability. I plan on enjoying every minute to learn as much as I can about you and how you work and what you like."

"Fair enough. As for my part, I don't think I could possibly look at those amazing eyes and that incredible ass and not be totally smitten."

They got cleaned up and Gary actually found himself starting another load of sheets. And they went out for a bit of lunch on the way back to her dorm.

"Look, there are rules regarding professors dating students. Essentially, there is to be no relationship between someone teaching and anyone whose learning process can be affected or is under their control. Essentially we have to be sure that there is no appearance of impropriety. You not taking any classes from me is a big one we can avoid easily enough. I believe we should avoid any interaction on campus. I won't tell you that you can't tell your friends, if you have any first years on your floor, it is possible they recognize me from your pictures and seeing me in the classroom for Intro to Media. But it is probably not a good idea to brag about it."

"Yeah, I get it. We separate at the entrance to campus and go our separate ways."

"I have it a little bit better, essentially I have no friends here and at this point just a few acquaintances. The good thing is that there are less than 9 months until graduation. I plan on doing everything I can over the next 9 months convincing you that I'm worth hanging around with. I'm really glad that we are only a couple years different in age, we avoid that creepy 50 year old dating a teenager vibe. And look, you are allowed to go to any professor for help or advice on projects and assignments. I would gladly help you in any way I can, but I can't do the work and I can't talk to another professor for you. So, think we can do this?"

She kissed him. "Yes, we can do this. I appreciate your willingness to help me and I understand the lines you have drawn. I get it."

"I think that given your thoughts on the senior project that your advisor is going to suggest you talk to me, I'd recommend being honest with them as to why it may not be a good idea. I will certainly discuss this with the dean and make sure he doesn't get blindsided."

"Good idea. So, what would you say to me talking with my floor mates about this? I had this thought that tonight I'd order in a bunch of pizzas for the floor as a thank you for all their help this weekend. I can sort of address them about it."

"Well, it probably wouldn't hurt. I suppose most of them have already seen my picture with you.. It might be a good thing."

He kissed her goodbye at the corner, right at 48 hours after they had first met. It had been a very busy 48 hours and he savored every minute of it. Gary didn't move until he saw her walk into the lobby of the dorm.

She got up to her floor and wanted to consult with Bella and realized she had no idea what room she was in. So she texted her, 'got a minute? In my room.'

She had barely gotten her jacket off when Bella stuck her head in. "Everything okay?"

"I think everything is very much okay, well, except for one little thing."

"What's wrong?"

"No, nothing is really wrong. It's just that there is a bit of a complication with the two of us."

"Don't tell me he's married!"

"No, no! Nothing like that. Hang on." She pulled up the school website and went to the facility page. She scrolled down a bit and then slid out of the way. "Recognize anyone?"

"Oh my god! He's a professor? Wow, wish I was taking a class from him!"

"Look, I want to thank all of you for the help you and the others have given me the last two days and was thinking about buying a bunch of pizzas for dinner tonight. I kind of want to address this in some reasonable way and aren't really sure how to do it."

"Order up the pizzas. I'll spread the word. I'll help you if you get messed up. But, how big an issue is this?"

"Gary says it isn't that big as long as we aren't doing anything that affects my classes or grades. I can't take a class from him, for example. We need to avoid any impression of impropriety and should probably not be seen together on campus."

"Hmm, tricky, but yeah, I get it. We can certainly help with that! I have a couple of ideas. Hmmm."

----------------------------

There was a monthly faculty meeting on the first and third Tuesday of every month. Gary made an appointment with the Dean immediately following. This was only his second meeting, he was very much the new guy, so not too many people reacted or really noticed when he walked in and took a seat in the corner. The crowd seemed a lot more animated than at the last meeting.

Evidently the dean noticed as well. When he came into the room, he commented, "So, what's all the hubbub about?"

"Something is going on in the student body that we're in the dark about. There seem to be more groups moving around, where in the past seeing more than two people walking around was unusual. And they were exchanging hand signals."

"Has there been anything overt or dangerous happening? Have we seen any bullying going on?"

"No, dean, as far as we know there have been no complaints and no one has seen any evidence of any harmful activity."

The faculty had worked through about half the agenda when they took a break. Gary had an appointment with the dean after the meeting, but he approached him during the break. "So what's up, Gary? Having second thoughts about all this?"

"No, look, I made the appointment to make sure you weren't caught off guard. I think I can provide a bit of an answer regarding the activity in the student population, but I'll need to cover the reason I made the appointment to start with."

"Okay, do tell."

"I guess the simplest way of putting it is that Goth Girl had a date."

The dean looked at him incredulously. "Really? Well. She has been a bit of an enigma. Great student, perfect grades, works hard, no one has ever had anything bad to say about her other than she doesn't interact with anyone. The professors say that even when she comes to them with questions or for critique she hardly says anything. So is that it?"

"Um, no. Goth Girl had a date with me."

This caught the dean off guard. "You and Goth Girl? How did that happen?"

Gary filled him in on how they had met. "Look, I've spent some time going over the faculty handbook and understand the concerns. And the two of us even talked about setting some boundaries. I don't believe there is going to be any issue with the relationship. I've already told her I will not talk to anyone else on the faculty on her behalf. Her response was why would I have to? She's already got perfect grades, as long as she just passes the rest of her classes she's going to graduate. And if she doesn't take a class from me, we should be good. Unless there's something else I don't know?"

"No, I don't think so. You and Goth Girl, no wait, her name is Crystal, right? Shouldn't be an issue, but it probably shouldn't be advertised."

"We've agreed to keep our distance on campus. And that is what leads to what is being observed by the rest of the staff. She had a sit down with her dorm floor about the whole thing. What started as a dorm floor of girls with a mission to make Goth Girl successful with her professor boyfriend expanded to the whole student body."

"I don't follow?"

"Well, in order to help us avoid each other, the students have actually put together an app. It has both Goth Girl's and my schedule in it and has some limited tracking ability. When someone sees the hand signals, which are explained in the app, they are letting others know that we are moving and to help keep us apart. I've had a student suggest I take the stairs instead of waiting for an elevator. I've had five students crowd into my office door to ask an inane question only to disperse moments later. The entire student body has made it their job to make sure we do not interact on campus. They want this to succeed. I'm not sure why, but they do!"

"I'm amazed! This is extraordinary! You want to share with the others?"

"I think it might be a good idea, if nothing else but to keep them from worrying about what is happening."

The meeting resumed a bit later than expected, but Gary found himself in front of the entire faculty.:

"Good morning, for those that haven't met me yet, I'm Gary Gregory. I will be teaching a course on Sumi-e next semester and in the Fall will be teaching Introduction to Media. I'm here to explain some of the strange things you've been seeing in the student body over the last week, and confess to being the cause of it."

"I've had a brief conversation with the dean about it and, well, I'd like to enlist your help. If you haven't reviewed the section in your faculty handbook regarding student/faculty relationship, this might be a good time! I know I have pretty much memorized it over the last week. Completely and totally by happenstance, I have found myself totally enamored with a student. There are some easy boundaries to maintain, she will not take any classes from me. I will not be involved in any activity where I have any input or ability to affect any of her academic learning or results. That is an area where your help will be appreciated. If you think I might be crossing the line, I would rather have you call me out than create a problem. Note that she is a senior and will graduate in May, so we aren't talking about several years of walking a tightrope."

"We also agreed that we would not interact on campus. And this is where the students have taken charge. Her dorm mates have gone so far as to create an app that allows them to know when we are both on campus. It is a pretty small area, only seven buildings, so maintaining distance is not as easy as you might think! So the hand signals are just students giving each other a heads up that one or more of us is on the move and to sort of stay alert. Over the last week I've had students suggest I take a different route, like use the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator, or cut through the gallery on my way to the library."

"In one respect, it seems a bit of an invasion of privacy. In another, when I see her, I really don't care as long as it allows us to be together."

A voice from the back, "Would we recognize the student?"

"All of you know this student, I can guarantee it! I have fallen head over heels for the student you all know as Goth Girl. Interestingly enough, the app that was created actually has a pretty comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section that has both of our bios and a surprisingly large amount of other information. The app is available by invitation only, I'd be happy to suggest that if a member of the faculty were to request it, it would be okay. You'll find a list of the hand signals they're using as well, evidently there is some military experience in the population."

After the meeting several of the faculty had some questions for him, most were quickly answered.

Then he met the dean in his office to finish their discussion. Gary laid out the high level narrative of what the girls had done for Crystal. "And you know, dean, hearing about this sort of teamwork, this sort of giving nature in the students, really underscores the strength of a small campus like this. I'm kind of proud to see a group of students supporting a classmate, without judging, and it makes me glad to be associated with the school."

"That is an interesting perspective. I really do like hearing you say that. So, assuming there is no flak from anyone, we should be in good shape, and I think if you keep the boundaries you've set, we should be good. And we can make sure the defenses are lined up if someone should lodge a complaint. So, on a personal note, what's the age difference?"