Gary and the Goth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, there is no question that the biggest miracle is that I found this school. And it led me to the love of my life. The professor who abstained from the vote, was the one who stood in an art store aisle sniffing boxes, was passionate about sharing his knowledge, the one who moments ago coached me through this speech."

"Miracles are out there. You never know when or where they are going to occur, it may be a sniff in the aisle of a store, but when you find friends and teachers like the ones here, miracles are going to happen! Thank you all for being such an important part of my learning and my growth! Today I graduate and head out on new opportunities, a new job awaits me. And to answer the biggest question in your minds, I think the school project was pretty successful. The professor said that he wanted to marry this Goth Girl earlier this morning, and I said yes."

The crowd pretty much went wild. Standing ovation. Gary stepped over and helped her off the step. As he did so, one word was picked up by the microphone. "Wow!"