A Glory Hole Newbie

Story Info
A straight guy has first encounter with a glory hole.
1.8k words
4.46
12.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was in Amsterdam for the first time. He was 22 years old, straight and good looking. This was his second evening in the glorious city and he was horny.

Kyle had risen in the ranks in his I.T. job remarkably swiftly and was representing his firm for a three day conference here. Unfortunately, he had been unable to bring his girlfriend with him, due to her work in the UK and Amsterdam was full of carnal temptations. Having arrived at Schipol late the previous evening, he checked into the pre-booked hotel, had a snack at the bar then retired to his room.

This was the first night since Kyle and Sienna had started cohabiting a year earlier he had been to bed alone and the first night without having sex. Yes, the young couple certainly had an active sex life and so, here he was, duvet rolled down below his naked knees, laptop on his chest, the screen glowing with the image of a bukkake video, as he stroked his rampant seven and a half incher to a satisfying climax. Reaching for the box of tissues on the bedside cabinet, he mopped the considerable amount of semen from his navel, and the back of the laptop lid before going to sleep.

That was the night before. Now it was early in the evening. He had enjoyed a tasty meal in an Indonesian restaurant and walked through the red light district, window shopping. He was amazed at how attractive many of the girls in the doorways were and was very tempted. He could afford to sample some of the delights the girls had to offer, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to go through with it. He had a loyalty towards his girlfriend. Surely a blowjob wasn't considered to be unfaithful though. Nevertheless, he succumbed.

He had walked down the Kalverstraat, a pedestrian shopping street, and found himself at the Munt Tower. The Rembrandplein was ahead of him. He decided to investigate that. He had just entered the street leading to it when he noticed on his left a Sex Shop which boasted two cinemas. The Rembrantplein would have to wait.

Kyle entered the shop and paid the guy at the desk for a ticket to the cinemas, giving the shop with all it's naughty merchandise on the ground floor a miss for the moment.

He was told the cinema above showed straight films, the floor above that gay movies and the top floor was a cruising area. He settled for the straight cinema. It was quite small with three rows of cinema seats and at the back were two sofas side by side. There were about a half a dozen men scattered in the single seats; in the sofa by the wall there was a couple, a man and a woman. He sat in the sofa alongside the couple, but nearest to the gangway. He didn't want to encroach on their territory.

The film was a German one, with quite attractive performers and after a few minutes he was surreptitiously fondling the growing bulge in his trousers. Was this really a good idea? If alone in his room he would be able to enjoy a wank while watching porn, but here? In public? Then he noticed the arms of a couple of guys in separate seats were moving swiftly. My God! THEY were wanking! Noises from the sofa next to him averted his gaze from the screen, he looked to his right and saw the woman's head was bobbing up and down in her companion's lap, the man pushing her head to enhance her movements. With every upward move of her head he caught a glimpse of the man's hard dick being fellated.

Fucking hell! Kyle now had a raging hard on. He seemed to be more transfixed by what was going on in the mini auditorium than on the screen. He leaned forward in his seat to get a view of the man sitting one seat to the side in front of him stroking his hard dick. Then looking across the gangway to his left, he watched a guy move one space into the seat next to another masturbator to give him a helping hand. The receiver of this generous action started reciprocating.

Kyle realised that he needed a pee. If he was going to throw caution and his inhibitions to the wind and bring himself off in company he needed to empty his bladder first. The toilet was on the floor above. Fishing out his semi, he emptied his bladder and as he was now by the gay cinema he decided to have a quick peek. He had no inclinations towards that genre, movie wise, but he thought what the hell. He had nothing against gays - in fact, Sienna had a couple of gay married friends who Kyle liked and they had visited them several times. He'd never watched gay porn though.

The cinema was about the same size as the one below and like the straight one was sparsely populated. He lowered himself on a seat nearest the entrance. The action on the screen was equally as explicit as the straight film, but both performers were of the same sex. Nonetheless, they were attractive guys with big cocks and were performing a sixty nine. For some inexplicible reason, Kyle found his cock stiffening again. He turned to survey the audience. Two young guys along the row in front were snogging furiously. Another older man looked as though he was asleep and two separately seated individuals were stroking. Then one of them stood up and headed for the loo. He was in his forties and as he passed by Kyle he smiled at him. Kyle politely nodded back. A couple of minutes later he came out of the loo, but instead of going back to his seat, he leaned against the wall next to and just behind where Kyle was seated.

Kyle felt slightly uncomfortable. Was this a come-on? When he turned his head towards the man he realised it was exactly level with the guy's crotch and the man was gently fondling it. Again, inexplicably, Kyle's cock twitched. He looked up at the man's face. The man smiled again and gestured with his head to go upstairs. The man moved away from the wall and went upstairs. Kyle was in a turmoil. Should he follow? There was litlle doubt that his feelings were a mixture of trepidation, self doubt yet excitement. And he needed to get off. Perhaps if the guy gave him a handjob, that wouldn't turn him gay and he'd heard that it was reputed that men gave better handjobs than women. After all, men know what they like. And a handjob from another guy wasn't being unfaithful to his beloved girlfriend, great as her handjobs were.

He ventured upstairs. It was very dark. When he reached the top he realised that it was in fact dimly lit and his eyes soon became accustomed to it. It was a mysterious place. In the centre of this large space was a honeycomb of what appeared to be doors. The man he had followed up was standing in front of one of them. He opened it. Kyle peered into it. The interior was small with two walls which met each other at the back, thus making the cabin triangular. The man said something in Dutch. "I'm sorry, I'm English," replied Kyle. The man spoke in perfect English. "You go in here."

Two of them in such a cramped space? "No, I don't think so. Sorry." said Kyle.

"No, no. I go in this one." the Dutchman said, indicating the door next to it which was slightly at an angle. He opened that door and went half inside, beckoning Kyle to go in his. Kyle was baffled but did as he was told. Both doors shut and when Kyle heard a bolt go next door he realised his had one and he locked it. He now saw that the two adjoining walls had a large hole, roughly waist high and another smaller one about eye level.

What was he doing here? This was so alien to him. Then he noticed a hand appear through the hole. Kyle froze. His first instinct was to make a hasty retreat, but he realised he was still feeling horny and his cock was stirring again. The hand disappeared and the man's face appeared. "Put your cock through. I suck you off!" the man whispered.

"What the hell," he thought. " I need to cum and I can't seen him."

Kyle unzipped his trousers and lowered them to his knees, then his boxers. His large prick, now almost at its full stiffness, sprung out and he guided it through the hole, balls and all. He felt a soft touch to his testicles as one invisible hand gently fondled them, then a warm and wet sensation around the end of his cock which sent electric shocks tingling all over his body. He gripped the top of the wall as a tongue slid under his foreskin and rolled round his helmet. Invisible fingers gripped the base of his raging hardon and started slowly masturbating it. He thrust forward against the wall as the slurping mouth engulfed the entire seven and a half inches. This was fucking sensational!

Sienna gave him a brilliant blow job, but this was the dog's bollocks. And his own were getting the full treatment as well. He knew he wasn't going to last long. The combination of hands, mouth and tongue were transporting him to places he'd never been before. He felt the impending explosion churning in his over-full balls. Even the deeper suction of mouth on his cock and squeezing of his scrotum took him over the edge. The slurping sounds from the other side of the wall turned to deep gulps as his spunk rocketed out of his dick in torrential spurts down the Dutchman's throat. Kyle almost passed out, such was the intensity of his orgasm. He found himself hanging on the top of the wall to stop his knees buckling.

As Kyle pulled his pants and trousers back up he suddenly noticed a flaccid cock suddenly appear through the opposite glory hole.

"Sorry, pal," Kyle thought, wryly. "Perhaps my friend'll help you out."

He opened his door to be met by his neighbour who held out a hand. Kyle shook it warmly.

"Thank you," said the Dutchman. "Het was lekker" which roughly translated means That was wonderful. Then he went into the cabin Kyle had just vacated to oblige the newcomer next door.

When Kyle returned to his hotel he had only mild feelings of guilt. He couldn't even help wondering if either of Sienna's gay friends were such experts at giving blowjobs. Naughty boy!

An Extra Note. The sex cinema in this story really exists and is still active and in the location described. In my younger days I had many a horny experience there and when I received a blowjob through the glory hole it was the same glorious experience I put Kyle through.