Gas Station Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen slipped behind me and grabbed my cock from behind. She slid off one of her beige flats and slipped it onto my rock hard cock. She started jerking me off inside her shoe. As I was about to cum, she stopped, removed her shoe and slipped it back on her foot. Karen asked me to let her show me how Rhonda like to be fucked. I popped my hand out of Rhonda's ruined pussy and sat back on the bed. Karen slipped up between Rhonda's legs and ate her pussy until she orgasmed all over her face. Rhonda then moved up the bed and Karen positioned one of her flat covered feet right at Rhonda's pussy. She slipped off the flat and plunged her bare foot right up Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda's back arched and she cried in pure pleasure as Karen's foot slid right in to the heel.

Rhonda reached down and grab Karen's calf and tried to pull her foot in deeper. Karen straightened out her ankle and her heel slowly slid into Rhonda's stretched pussy. Then Rhonda went off in a crazy orgasm. Karen looked at me and said "this is what happens when I wiggle my toes deep inside her". I had grabbed Karen's flat and was jerking off with it on my cock. I nearly blew a load when she said that but I wanted to slow it down for me. I was hoping to fuck Karen and I wanted to have an absolutely raging hard-on to feed her. She fucked Rhonda mercilessly with her foot while Rhonda seemed to be in a nearly endless orgasm. Karen then told me we were both going to fuck Rhonda. Keeping her foot inside Rhonda's pussy, Karen rolled over so the bottom of her foot was now against the roof of Rhonda's pussy.

She told me to climb on and see if I could get my cock in her while her foot was still in there. Holy shit! I had the hardest erection I'd ever had and this was about to happen. Rhonda was laid back in complete trance when I mounted her and put my cock on the bottom of Karen's foot. I pushed down against Karen's foot hard and got the head of my cock inside Rhonda next to Karen's sole. This brought Rhonda back to reality and she grabbed me and pulled me in for a deep kiss. After she released me, she told me she had always fantasized about having a foot and a cock inside her at the same time. With that, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in. I could feel a lot of pressure as my cock slid against the roof of Rhonda's pussy and the sole of Karen's foot. Once my cock was buried inside her, Rhonda asked Karen to wiggle her toes inside her. This sent Rhonda into an orgasm and me too. I came so hard I thought my whole life was going out the end of my cock at that moment. Karen continued to wiggle her toes and my cock got hard again almost immediately. A few more strokes and I came again. Rhonda was pretty much in pure ecstasy after having numerous orgasms from what she had fantasized about.

I slid my cock out and Karen slid her foot out. Karen told me to lick her foot. I didn't want to lick my own cum but I couldn't resist tasting Rhonda's pussy and Karen's foot at the same time, so I did it. I licked her foot clean and put her flat back on her foot. She said she had decided that I was worthy of making love with her and Rhonda from now on.

Rhonda and Karen continued to fuck each other silly on a regular basis and they invited me to join in. When I joined them, they gave the replay of what they had been up to. What impressed me the most was that Rhonda had worked up to foot fucking Karen regularly and deep. I could see that Karen's pussy was becoming a bit permanently gaped and her pussy lips were stretched a lot more than the first time I saw her delicious pussy. I asked Karen if her husband had noticed anything. Karen told me was enjoying her pussy more than ever before and that she had bought a very large vibrator and a large dildo to blame her stretched pussy on, in case he asked. Karen said that, so far, her husband was loving how easily he could fuck her deep. She said he had even fucked her within a few minutes of Rhonda's foot being inside her because she lost track of time and had to leave Rhonda's place abruptly.

While Karen was talking about this, Rhonda had slipped her heel covered foot up under her skirt and was rubbing Karen's clit with the toe of her shoe. Karen continued that she could still taste Rhonda's pussy on her lips as her husband was fucking her and she came hard thinking about Rhonda's foot deep inside her as her husband pounded into her. Rhonda then slowly started to slip the toe of her heel up Karen's pussy. Karen moaned, spread her legs wide and told Rhonda to give it to her deep.

I watched in amazement as Rhonda's foot and heel slowly slipped right into Karen's pussy until just the heel stopped Karen from taking more! I started to rub on Karen's clit and then started licking it. As soon as Rhonda starting fucking Karen slowly, I alternated between licking Karen's clit and Rhonda's foot and the vamp of her heel when she withdrew. It didn't take long before Karen went into convulsions from what I think was a series of orgasms. Once she started into her orgasm, Rhonda was almost kicking her foot in and out of Karen's pussy.

Once Karen's orgasms stopped, Rhonda held her foot deep inside her. I took one of Karen's flats off her foot and pushed it right inside Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda then slid her foot and heel out of Karen's red, puffy and soaking pussy. I asked Karen if she was ready for more and she said she needed a bit of a rest first. At that, I slipped Rhonda's heel off her foot and she slowly pushed her bare foot into Karen's pussy. Karen was enjoying her foot buried deep inside her as she rested. All of the sudden Karen, said "do me hard, I want my pussy abused". I brought my cock up to Karen's mouth and she sucked me off and planted lots of saliva all over my cock. I then slid down and laid my rock hard cock across the top of Rhonda's foot with the head touching Karen's clit. I slid up and down Rhonda's foot ramming my cock head into Karen's clit.

Karen was loving this but, after a few minutes, she looked me in the eyes, rotated her hips upward and my next thrust pushed my cock about halfway inside her pussy on top of Rhonda's foot. She held me there, gasping and I could feel her pussy convulsing. She held me like that for a few moments and then grabbed my ass and pulled me in until my balls were on Rhonda's foot. She held me there and her pussy started milking my cock and Rhonda's foot. I started to cum uncontrollably inside her.

When I finished cumming, my cock remained rock hard. The thought of my cock deep inside her pussy alongside Rhonda's foot was like viagra. I started to slowly fuck her and Rhonda started to match my strokes with her foot. Karen was in a frenzy of orgasms now and I blew another load inside her. Totally spent, Karen and I then worked on Rhonda. Karen fisted Rhonda's pussy while I licked her feet and we switched. Karen finished off the evening by foot fucking Rhonda to a screaming orgasm. This situation was so awesome but I couldn't help thinking about how we could get Michelle involved in this.