Gas Station Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
The gas station girls taught me a lot.
1.4k words
3.67
2.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as it turned out, Karen was the first one to get Michelle involved in her fetishes and it was easier than I, Rhonda or Karen thought it would be. Rhonda was the oldest of the ladies at 35 years old. Karen was 28 and Michelle was 30. After several months of Rhonda, Karen and I fucking and the two ladies having their pussies stretched so much that they both permanently gaped, Karen started using Michelle's size 6 work flats on her pussy. Rhonda and Karen were both using Michelle's work flats as dildos and I continued to cum inside them whenever I had the chance. Michelle's work flats were beginning to look completely trashed but she continued to wear them daily. Michelle had to have noticed how trashed her flats were becoming but it became apparent she was liking that her flats smelled completely of pussy and were caked with dried cum inside.

I worked with Michelle on Wednesday and she was dangling and dipping her flats on and off her nylon covered feet. I had a monster erection and was doing absolutely nothing to hide it from her. Normally Michelle would sneak glances of the bulge in my pants but this time something different and exciting happened. I was standing near her as she sat down on her stool when she removed one of her trashed flats and put it right up to my nose. She asked me if they smelled worse than when she asked me a few months ago. My cock was throbbing in my pants and she put her other hand right on my bulge as she held her shoe to my face. She said she'd take that as my answer. I apologized but she assured me that no apology was necessary. She asked me if I knew if Karen was using her shoes to masturbate with. I quickly came up with a plan to get things rolling with Michelle. I told Michelle that I didn't know who it was but that she should ask Karen directly. Michelle said she couldn't do that. I told her I had a plan to help her find out. Knowing already that Karen did, indeed, want to fuck Michelle, I put her up to something to find out Michelle's reaction.

Karen was working the following evening, so I stopped by around supper time and asked her if she would push one of Michelle's trashed work flats into her pussy as she finished her shift. Her, Rhonda and I were planning on meeting at Rhonda's house after Karen got off work and I told her I wanted her to describe how Michelle's shoe felt inside her pussy as she worked. There were no customers in the store, so Karen grabbed one of Michelle's flats, hiked up her skirt and slid the dirty flat deep into her gaping pussy. I was so turned on watching Karen's pussy hungrily accept Michelle's shoe deep. Karen then dropped her skirt back down and resumed chatting with me. I left and headed over to Rhonda's to fuck her and fill her in on what I was up to.

I told Michelle to stop by the gas station around 8:00pm to pick up her trashed flats. I knew that Karen would have one of them in her pussy and would be caught by Michelle. Michelle dropped in at 8:00pm and chatted with Karen for several minutes as it was a slow night. Michelle then noticed one of her flats and not the other sitting where she left them. Michelle came back around behind the counter, looked down at her one flat and asked Karen if she knew where her other shoe went. Karen panicked and said she didn't know. Michelle then confronted Karen gently. She told Karen she was flattered and would totally understand if Karen wanted to admit to anything. Karen knew she was caught and begged Michelle for forgiveness as she lifted her skirt and slid Michelle's soaked flat out of her pussy right in front of her. Michelle gasped and grabbed Karen in an embrace and kissed her deeply. Michelle was so turned on that Karen had her flat inside her pussy and the rest just happened naturally.

Michelle slipped off the navy blue suede heels she was wearing and slipped on her trashed work flats; one freshly out of Karen's pussy. Michelle and Karen discussed how this affects their marriages and relationship and decided they could pursue a relationship in secret without either of their husbands knowing. That night, Karen came over to Rhonda's place and we fucked her silly as she described her interaction with Michelle. Michelle asked Karen to take her heels and fuck her pussy with them as much as she possibly could before they met up on the weekend. She brought Michelle's heels with her as instructed by Michelle.

Rhonda and I focused the next few hours using Michelle's cute little size 6 heels on Karen's pussy. These heels were still virgin and only had the faint smell of Michelle's feet. Karen was so horny that she wanted to be fucked hard with Michelle's heels. Rhonda started off by lubing up her hand good and fisting Karen's willing pussy. Rhonda plunged her hand in deeper with each stroke and Karen was screaming with pleasure as Rhonda's hand reached parts of her pussy her husband had never been. Karen even grabbed Rhonda's arm to help her punch fuck her abused pussy even harder. I slipped one of Michelle's heels on my cock and jerked off watching these two amazing married women. I stopped and let my cock throb away inside the shoe as I lubed up the other shoe. Lube was going to be required as these heels were suede and wouldn't slide into Karen's pussy as easily as leather heels do.

As soon as Rhonda had Karen's pussy thoroughly warmed up and her juices flowing sloppily, she took the lubed heel from me and slowly pushed it into Karen's pussy while whispering "finally, Michelle's heel is in your pussy and soon her feet will be too". Karen was possessed. This was something she had secretly yearned for a long time. Although Karen had been fucking Michelle's shoes for a while, this was the first pair that Michelle asked her to fuck with her full knowledge. She grabbed the heel from Rhonda and rammed it into her pussy until the heel was crammed against her asshole. Then she worked it in and out and rotated it so the heel was now hitting her clit. She used the heel to give herself a big orgasm while Michelle's heel was buried in as deep as it would go. Karen collapsed back and relaxed with Michelle's heel still inside her pussy.

I lubed up the heel on my cock and removed the heel marinating in Karen's pussy. I moved up on top of Karen and guided my shoe covered cock into her soaking pussy. I thought her pussy would take a bit of time to adjust to the extra girth of my cock added to Michelle's heel but I was wrong. Karen grabbed my ass and pulled me into her deep. I fucked Karen for several minutes this way when Rhonda wanted in on the action. I had Karen's legs over her head with her feet in the air. Rhonda moved over top of one of Karen's bare feet and slid it deep into her loose pussy. I held my cock and shoe deep into Karen while I licked her foot sliding in and out of Rhonda's oozing pussy. Then I just held my mouth against the junction of Rhonda's pussy and Karen's foot and started fucking Karen again. I was pounding in and out of her furiously until I blew a monster load inside Michelle's heel. Rhonda finally reached an orgasm on Karen's foot and her pussy juices were streaming down Karen's leg. After some more fucking, I licked both ladies clean and we all cleaned up.

Being that we had been doing all of our fucking at Rhonda's house, Karen was trying to figure out a way to have time alone with Michelle. Rhonda offered her place to Karen, so they worked out a plan. Rhonda's husband would be away for a week and Karen could take Michelle to her place while Rhonda was at work. They decided that Tuesday during the day would be the time. Karen thanked Rhonda and promised she would bring Michelle into our arrangement. Karen knew Rhonda and I also wanted to fuck Michelle, so she would lead her to us.