Gaseous Possession

Story Info
A BBW must burp her way to freedom.
1k words
3.15
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla stared at her quivering lips in the mirror. She could smell the pine walls, even in the bathroom.

The dark-skinned woman rarely showed fear. Her long, jet-black hair boasted one loud streak of neon pink. Her bubbly cheeks curved from her face as if she perpetually smiled, even though her thick, pink lips currently frowned. Those cheeks arced down to a soft chin that padded under her jaw.

Two hefty breasts bulged out from her chest, each almost a foot long. The lethal knockers stretched any shirt she wore; today, they loosened the stitches in her black "Iron Maiden" shirt. Below, her shirt hung loose, hiding a rotund gut that rolled over her pelvis and stuffed the top of her leather skirt. Her tumultuous tummy crooned, angry that it hadn't been fed in 10 minutes. Her waist puffed out to her sides and plopped in slabs over her waistband. Two heavyset arms laid against her sides.

Her ponderous hips flared out to either side, pulling her skirt taut with saddlebags. And behind, her rump quivered in two globes that lifted the hem of her skirt and slacked in creases against her tubby thighs. Her black boots barely zippered on her chubby calves.

A nasaly voice shouted from outside. "Hurry up in there, it's almost time!"

She sighed. "Coming!" She flicked off the bathroom light.

A purple hippopotamus' face stared back at her in the mirror, then instantly disappeared.

She yelped and fell back against the bathroom door, walloping it with her broad ass. She fumbled for the doorknob and wobbled her way out into the wood hallway.

Craig waited outside for her. The tall, spindly ginger held a two-liter of Diet Coke and a pack of Mentos. "I've got the summoning circle prepared in the backyard." He nodded towards an adjacent door. "Ladies first."

Layla's doughy stomach issued another painful grumble. The sensation overwhelmed her, and she paused to grope her gut. Once it passed, she took the knob and opened the door. As she stepped through, her hips came within inches of the door frame on either side.

Maybe the house was small because it was old. 19th century, maybe. People used to be smaller back then.

Anyway, the backyard faced a deep, dark forest. The immediate vicinity had a dirt patch a few meters wide. At its center, a ring of six candles stuck in the ground. Under the cloudy, moonless night, their orange glow provided the only light.

Craig spoke over her shoulder. "You get in the middle and sit."

Layla sat in the center of the candles. Her meaty legs splayed over the ground. Her corpulent gut popped open her skirt and spilled into her lap.

Craig followed and knelt by her. "Now remember. Mentos first, then Diet Coke. You want the burps to be as big as possible." He set the drink down by her feet and handed her the mints.

Layla's stomach rumbled. She doubted that an ancient spirit could cause her unending hunger, but at this point, she was willing to believe anything. And try anything, including a burping exorcism.

She ripped open her pack of mentos, dropped one into her mouth, and swallowed it whole. She gulped down another mentos, yet another mentos, and one more. She had only intended to take a few, given their apparently volatile potential, but her hunger got the better of her. She consumed the whole pack.

Her stomach growled in response, inflamed for more.

Craig held his hands aloft and shouted to the heavens. "Tawaret! You brought the flooding of the Nile to this world! And it is with a great flood that you will be cast out of Layla!"

Layla nervously grabbed the two liter of Diet Coke and twisted off its cap with an airy "fwshhhh." She angled her head back, opened her mouth, and put the neck of the bottle to her thick lower lip. She tilted it into her.

Syrupy, bubbly cola gushed out of the bottle, into her mouth, and down her gullet. Again, she planned on taking it slow, but her stomach was all too happy to receive it. She guzzled. Sweet fizz popped along her tongue, and sweet satisfaction filled her belly.

Down her gullet it traveled, streaming right to her gut. Instantly, the cola swirled with the mentos. It dissolved their candy exterior with pops and bursts. The explosives stretched her from the inside.

Layla felt flush. The tension on her stomach lining offered her a strange gratification.

Her stomach bowed outward. First, it pushed her breasts up, mashing them against her heavy biceps. Then, it brushed against her shirt and lifted its hem. Cool breeze teased the underside of her ballooning belly. Finally, her stomach bloated so far that it completely escaped her shirt. It distended with angry red stretch marks down over her knees, and her blimping waist pushed her elbows out.

She cooed through a mouthful of soda.

And then, the bottle emptied into her.

She dropped it in disappointment.

Her middle churned and popped violently.

She clutched it.

It moaned in a pitiful, wavering voice.

She gritted her teeth. "Ooongh...!"

Dynamite exploded in her stomach. Her esophagus opened for a deluge of gas. Her jaws flung apart. Her belch echoed perpetually, "BHWAAAAAA..." Her flabby cheeks flapped in the wind.

Her immense gust fluttered Craig's clothes and ruffled his hair. It also extinguished the candles. In the darkness, Layla's burp glowed a faint purple, illuminating the backyard.

Her stomach blasted and her throat rattled. "...WHOOOORRRRR..." The burp bellowed and rippled.

A mystic warmth swelled up from her middle and passed through her gullet.

Layla's belch continued, "...UUUUURRRRAAAA..."

Her burp concentrated into an obese, cloudy figure. Its round snout and floppy ears gave it the appearance of a hippo.

Layla petered out, "AAWWWWRRRrrruuuurrrrgh... p!"

The hippo silently dissipated, leaving them in darkness.

Layla patted herself down. Her stomach was back to normal size. That is, it was back to the size it had been before drinking the Diet Coke.

Craig wiped his brow. "Phew! Was that it?"

Layla waited. Her heart raced as she listened to her stomach. But all she heard was silence. "Yeah. I think that was it." She giggled. "I think that was really it!!...(GURP!)"