Gaslighting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GOD, that sounds perfect Daddy. That is one of my strongest fantasies. You know me so well. It is like you are inside my head," she responds.

"I am inside your head little girl. I know what you are thinking at all times. Remember that. I will send you the room information in the morning. I want you there by noon. Don't disappoint me. Also, get that big dildo you wrote to me about and video yourself fucking your tits, while thinking of me. Finish the video by fucking yourself with the dildo, while you tell Daddy what you want. Send it to me by eight O'clock tonight."

"Yes, Daddy."

After leaving her to her task, I spend some time looking for an appropriate hotel for our meeting. I find one that is away from where she lives and away from my father's office. It wouldn't do anyone any good, if either of us has to explain to dad what we were up to. I also want a hotel that is a bit shabby. I want mom to think about how seedy and wrong her tryst will be. From what I have read in her DMs, she gets off on the idea of it being dirty and wrong. I want to make sure this is as dirty and wrong as it can be. I know, it is going to be hard to make anonymously fucking her son any dirtier and more wrong, but I am sure gonna try.

Just as I find the perfect hotel, my phone dings, letting me know that my mother has completed her assignment. And complete it she did. She propped up her phone so that she could use both hands, and she put on quite the show of fucking her tits with the dildo. She asked quite frequently if "Daddy likes seeing his whore fuck his cock with her big tits?" The answer is YES, Daddy likes it VERY much and Daddy is so going to fuck the shit out of those amazing tits tomorrow. Then Daddy cums all over his phone, thinking of cumming on his mother's face.

The icing on the cake is slowly stroking my softening cock, as I watch my mother fuck herself fast and hard with that big dildo, as she begs Daddy to fuck her harder and faster. Oh, Daddy is gonna fuck you SO fast and SO hard tomorrow mom. Then after Daddy fucks you to many orgasms and treats you like the whore you want to be; Daddy is going to pull your blindfold off and show you that Daddy is really your son. My GOD, I love the big reveal. I will also love watching that moment over and over again, because you can bet your ass, that I am going to video every DAMN moment of this.

Having filmed many of my previous conquests, I have several cameras and I have become quite talented at placing them around a room to get the best coverage. This is going to be my masterpiece, so I err on the side of caution and get more cameras ready. The magic is in the editing. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. If all goes right, I should have enough footage to make several good videos. There is a small part of me that feels like I should be ashamed about thinking of selling videos of me fucking my mother. Then there is the rest of me that tells that small part, "Shut the fuck up you pussy."

I was not able to sleep that night, until I stroked again watching my new favorite videos. Thank you, mommy. After that very satisfying orgasm, I was able to sleep through the whole night. When I wake, I quickly get dressed and rush out to check into the hotel. I requested an early check in the night before, so that I have plenty of time to get the room, send her the information, and set things up for our "date".

When I send her the address and room number, she almost immediately replies, "I got it Daddy. I can't wait. I was up so late last night picking what to wear." She answered so fast, she must have been sitting by the phone waiting. I can only imagine how wired she must be right now. If only I didn't want to be fresh for mommy dearest, I would rub one out right now, thinking about it. Instead, I dip into the liquor and weed, that I brought along for our little party of two.

As I wait, I am thinking of all the things I want to do to my mom. This is like my birthday, Christmas, and Independence Day, all wrapped together. I am going to get a LOT of gifts, and there will DEFINITELY be fireworks. I place straps out of sight, that I may use to tie her to the bed. I test the blindfold, to be sure she will not be able to see anything. I play with the ring gag, that I may decide to use if she reacts poorly to the big reveal and is not inclined to want to suck my cock anymore. Part of me will be disappointed in my manipulation skills if she reacts poorly. Another part of me is excited by the idea of raping her mouth, knowing that it sickens her. Maybe I should see someone about that... Nah. I am just your average, red blooded boy, who wants to fuck his mother. There are volumes of Psych books about that.

I look at my watch and see that it is 10 minutes until noon. I go into the bathroom and sit on the counter to wait. She must have been walking circles around the hotel, because at exactly 12 O'clock, I hear a hesitant knock on the door and then I hear her open it. She doesn't waste any time. She immediate puts the blindfold on and calls out to me, "I'm ready Daddy... I got the blindfold on."

I peek out to make sure she isn't cheating and trying to get a look at me. I smile to myself, that she has done everything as I instructed her. I take a minute to appreciate the clothing choices she made for our "date". She is wearing a short black skirt, that barely covers the tops of the thigh high stockings she wore. On top, she is wearing a sheer white blouse, that gives me a good view of the sexy lace bra beneath it. She has the top three buttons undone, so that I can see a lot of her ample cleavage. On her feet, she has sexy red heels, that are much higher than I have ever seen her in before. I have seen her in a LOT of high heels, because at only 5 feet tall, she lives in heels.

I don't say anything to her yet. I walk around her and really appreciate the whole package. I also take this time to set up the various cameras I will be using to film our encounter. I can see that she is nervous, and my walking around her like a prowling animal, is spiking her fear and apprehension. I see goose bumps raise on her arms. Then I notice her nipples getting very big and VERY hard. I just want to BITE them. Not yet, I tell myself. I need to tease her along and fill her with so much apprehension and desperation, that when I finally bring her over the edge that first time, she feels that something truly world changing has occurred.

I continue to watch her silently. I see her legs trembling slightly. I can almost hear her thoughts, as she wonders if I like what I see? Am I disappointed? Did she do OK with her clothing choices? Does she really want to go through with this??? I relish the waiting and how desperate I see her getting. I know that when blindfolded, a person feels every light breeze, hears every sound, and their mind will start to imagine the wildest things. I know how this will amplify everything that happens. I know that when I finally allow her to cum, it will rock her world. Since I know that she has not had satisfying sex for so long, I also know that her mind will not accept a reality, in which she can't have that kind of pleasure again. She will do anything and everything she has to, in order to feel that again. This is the point that I merge her pleasure center with her feelings of fear, excitement, and even the shock of discovering that it is her son, who gave her such overwhelming pleasure. At least that is the theory. Wish me luck.

Finally, I break the silence. Masking my voice, I tell her, "You did well little girl. Daddy is very pleased with you and how obedient you are." I see her visibly shiver, as a wave of satisfaction and excitement race through her body.

"Thank you, Daddy. I was so worried that you wouldn't like me or my choices or whatever," she stammers nervously.

"It is good that you worried so much little girl. You should always worry whether you are good enough for Daddy or that you are exciting enough for Daddy or if you are trying hard enough for Daddy." I tell her. Then I add, "And this worry, will always ensure you do better... that you ARE better for Daddy. Remember that little girl. If you ever stop trying to be good enough for Daddy, then you won't be good enough." As I say that, I lightly rub my fingers over her hard and very sensitive nipples. She almost falls to the ground, the sensation is so overpowering for her, after all of her apprehension and thought about this moment. I love the sound of her animal moan, as she rides the wave of pleasure.

Before she has a chance to recover, I command her, "Dance for me now. Strip your clothes off slow and sexy for Daddy. Make sure Daddy knows how much you are worrying about whether you are doing it sexy enough... whether Daddy will be happy with your body... whether you are good enough for Daddy..." I start music on my phone and sit down in a chair to enjoy the show.

I can tell that she is very nervous, and her initial movements are jerkier and more rigid than she wants. I almost laugh to myself, as I think about the scene in "True Lies" with Jammie Lee Curtis. That is one of my favorite scenes to jerk off to, and I can't find the words to explain how fucking amazing it is to be having my mother acting out a similar scene. I get up and stop her. I light one of the joints and hold it to her lips, telling her, "Take some of this. It will help you relax." I can tell that she is unsure and hesitant to take drugs from someone she doesn't know. However, she finally sucks on the joint. I am pleased when she doesn't hack and cough as the weed hits her lungs. Clearly, this is not the first time she has smoked pot. Way to go mom.

After a few deep puffs, I can see her body visibly relax. On her next inhalation, I brush the back of my other hand across her sensitive nipple. She GASPS out loud and I am afraid she might inhale the whole joint. In addition to getting my thrills by touching the nipples I have longed to touch for so damn long, I am also connecting in her mind, the sexual stimulation with the anxiety, and the effects of the pot. The Psychologists out there will appreciate how I am rewiring her mental and emotional responses. Well, to be honest, most Psychologist will be horrified that I am doing this, but what the Hell. I guess I will just have to live with their displeasure... along with my pleasure of using my mom like a sex doll for a long time to come.

I move behind my mother and lean down to whisper into her ear, "Feeling better now my little slut? You want to start again, to tease Daddy with your whore body? You want to do better for Daddy now?"

I love the way she shivers, feeling the sudden heat of my breath on her ear and neck. I love seeing the look on her face as she processes my words. I love that her voice is raspy with desire when she answers me, "Yes Daddy... Your little whore wants to do better for Daddy... I want to BE better for Daddy..."

The way she sways her hips and runs her hands over her full tits and ass, as she dances. She makes it clear to me that she meant every word of what she said. She cups her tits and runs her fingers and thumbs around each nipple. She twists her nipples. She pulls them through her blouse and bra. Then she runs one of her hands down her stomach and presses on her pussy through her skirt and thong. She doesn't try to hide the moan, that escapes her sensuously open lips.

She runs her hand back up and pulls the tail of her blouse out of her skirt. She slowly unbuttons it from the bottom. As she moves from button to button, she traces her fingers over the sensitive skin of her stomach. I love the way she almost flinches from the overwhelming stimulation of her own fingers on her skin. Now there is only one button remaining. the one directly over the cleft between her large tits. The effect accentuates the size of her tits and the deep cleavage between them. She is doing a VERY good job for a first-time stripper. I am so glad that I am getting this all on film. I know that she will want to see this after, especially when she finds out that she is doing it for her son.

Just as I am fantasizing about teasing her with the video after, she grabs the sides of her blouse and just yanks them apart. The remaining button flies off, accompanied by the sound of tearing silk. My GOD that was unexpected, and SO fucking hot. Who knew that my mother had such a flair for the dramatic? Well, she definitely brought me back to the here and now. She also makes my cock twitch with excitement.

Now that she has my full attention again, she rolls her shoulders back sexily, and her blouse slides off of them and down her arms. In addition to being a very efficient way to lose the blouse, it also forces her tits out and up, drawing my eyes to how amazing they look overflowing that red lace pushup bra. "DAMN," I almost say out loud, as I realize that overflowing is exactly the right word. Apparently, she also gained weight in her tits, when she gained weight everywhere else, because those babies are spilling out like her bra is a cup size too small. Since I am a frequent flyer in her underwear drawer, I know that her bra size had been 36DD. However, the evidence facing me know, indicates that she should definitely consider an E or F cup now. I will definitely put that on my "to do list", to take her shopping for new bras. I do so love mother-son bonding over lingerie shopping.

She stops my gawking at her tits the only way possible, by turning her back to me. I am disappointed to lose sight of those great tits, but then I see her reaching back to unzip her skirt. There is something so fucking sex about watching a woman slowly unzip a skirt. When it is your mom doing it, it is on a whole other level. I can't look away as my eyes follow the zipper's slow descent... as the gap reveals a tease of the red thing under... as the gap widens, revealing flashes of her pale white ass. Then she slowly unbuttons the skirt. I almost feel cheated that she didn't POP the button, like she did with her blouse. I guess the skirt is more of a favorite.

She bends forward, pushing her plush ass out. She slowly slides the skirt over her ass. As more and more of her full ass appears, I start thinking more and more about how I am going to fuck the SHIT out of that ass. When I suddenly realize that her red handprint is still visible on her ass cheek, I swear I almost cum right then. There is no way it can still be visible, so my only conclusion is that she slapped it again, just before coming here, to make sure I would see it. That is next level sexual deviance. I am starting to think that I got to my mother just in time. There is no telling who she would be dancing for right now, if I hadn't acted when I did. So, in a way, I am the hero of this story, yes?

She drops the skirt and I get my first real view of her whole ass right in front of me. The way the thigh highs end just under her ass, and the way the thong separates her fleshy cheeks, make her ass look even bigger. Yes, it is fatter than I usually like, but there is something so fucking exciting about its size and how it balances her big tits. She is definitely no Barbie doll. She is built more like a sex doll. She is all tits and ass, nothing wasted. I won't even have to go very far when I switch from fucking her tits, to fucking her ass.

She spreads her legs apart as she bends forward. I see her grab her ankles and then slowly work her hands up the insides of her thighs. She slowly works her way up to her pussy, which is a very visible mound in her panties. As she cups it with her hands, I notice how big and exaggerated her camel toe is. I think to myself, "DAMN, those are lips I can chew on." As if reading my mind, she traces her fingers back and forth, sliding in that deep groove. I can see her fingers glisten and I realize that she is so excited by all of this, that she is leaking through her panties. To make the whole thing even more exciting, she brings her moist fingers to her lips, then licks and sucks her juices from them.

This is too much for me. I can't wait any longer. I stand up and practically rip my clothes off, as I watch her continue to dance for me. Just as I am getting my pants off, I see her reach back and unclasp her bra. Not wanting to look away, I fumble with my boxer shorts, as she turns just in time for me to see the cups fall away from her amazing tits. She slides the straps down her arms and the bra hits the floor at the same time as my boxers. I have to stop myself from just grabbing her, bending her over the bed and fucking her HARD from behind.

I know that I need to have her willingly engage in all sex acts, to make sure I build the right level of conflict in her brain. If I force her to do anything, she can decide later, that the whole thing was forced, and she was not responsible. I want her to know that she is responsible for everything that happens and everything that will happen in the future. With this in mind, I stand behind her again. This time, I lightly cup and rub my hands over her tits, as I whisper in her ear, "You did very good little girl. Daddy is very pleased. Now what can Daddy do for his little girl, to reward her?" As I say that last part, I make sure she can feel my hard cock lightly graze her hip and the full swell of her ass cheek.

Instinctively, she reaches back to feel my cock. She takes it in her small hand and is surprised at how big it feels. She has still not seen it in the flesh, so to speak. So, other than the picture I sent, she has no real sense of my size. I feel her SQUEEZE it, as she gives a satisfied moan. Then she starts to run her hand up and down its length, as I remain standing behind her.

Without warning, I step back and pull my cock from her grasp. I slap her hand and tell her, "Bad girl. Did you ask to touch Daddy's cock? Even nasty whores with big tits and big ass need to ask for permission. I asked you what Daddy could do to reward you for being such a good girl and stripping so sexily. If you want Daddy's cock, you better use your words and ask nicely."

I love the way she reacts to my admonition. Without even thinking about what she is doing, she stands with her shoulders stooped forward with her legs pressed together and her hands cupped in front of her crotch, like a bad girl who knows that she did wrong. Then she hesitantly says, "I'm sorry Daddy. I will be a good girl for you. Please Daddy, can I feel your big cock? Can I feel it in my hands... in my mouth... in my pussy... between my tits..."

Noticing that she left her ass off the list, I make sure to push that higher on my list of things to do. But for now, I go for the easiest fruit. I tell her, "Turn around. Take my cock in your hands. Then get on your knees and get to know him with your mouth. I don't want you to just dive on it and suck it like a cheap whore. I want you to take the time to get to know Daddy's cock. Show me that you are capable of worshipping Daddy's cock."

Although I can tell that she is not completely sure of how to do what I directed her, but she does a great job of gently touching, kissing, licking and seeing how my cock feels in her mouth. I especially love seeing how she takes it between her hands, pressed together, as if she is praying. I guess she is taking a literal interpretation of my direction to worship my cock. I can't help myself, I look over at the camera with the best angle, and I give an enthusiastic "thumbs up". She is so going to hate that when she sees the video later.

I ask her, "Do you want to take more of Daddy's cock in your mouth? Do you want to show Daddy what a good girl you are and how much of his cock you can take in your mouth?"

She takes my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Yes, Daddy. I want to make you happy. I want to see if I can take all of Daddy's cock in my mouth. Can I Daddy?"