Gaslighting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enjoy the feeling of her body against mine, I wonder to myself, "Is she feeling the same strong loving emotions? Is it possible that we can have much more than just a sexual relationship? If I am right, and she is feeling the same strong draw to me, how will she react to discovering that she is feeling this for her son? Is she capable of separating in her mind that I am her son, and just accepting that I am a man who loves her and treats her the way that she craves to be treated?

As I ponder all of these weighty questions, I answer one very simple one. Do I want to feel my cock deep inside this woman's pussy again? My cock is rock hard again, giving me a clear answer to that question. In recognition of my newly discovered respect for my mother, I use a towel to clean her shit and my cum off my cock. Then I start to kiss her again, as I slowly maneuver my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I feel the heat and wetness of her lips against my cock. I do not push in yet. I ask her, "Do you want me inside you again, Kathy?"

We are both surprised at my use of her name, but she quickly responds, "Yes. I want to feel you inside me. I need to feel you inside me."

I push in slowly, making sure she is ready for me again. I feel her sigh, as I fill her. It is like her whole body is reacting to my cock deep inside her. To me, it feels like her body is relieved to have a missing part returned, one that has been missing for far too long. There is a feeling of completeness, and it suddenly seems difficult to identify where my body ends and hers begins. As I am thinking this, she surprises me by saying exactly what I have been thinking, "This feels perfect. The way you fill me so completely... It is like you are a part of me... It is like we are one person. I never want this to end. I want you inside me always. I want to feel THIS with you forever."

Forever? Just the mere mention of the word, should have had me running away in fear. So, why do I love what she said and how she said it? I have not had a serious relationship ever in my life. How can I be considering a serious relationship now... and with my mother? No answers come to my mind. The only thing I am sure of right now, is that I want to make love to this woman and make her cum screaming in my mouth as I passionately kiss her. So, I do just that, and I resolve to keep her blindfolded and leave without revealing who I am. I will have to give a lot of thought to how I go about revealing myself to her. I am not afraid that she will push me right now to reveal myself. I can feel through her body and through her kisses, that she will go with anything I tell her. She trusts me completely. She has in fact, given herself to me completely.

This thought of her complete submission to me, pushes my libido into overdrive. I start to slowly pull out of her until just the head of my cock is inside her. Then I push back in, slowly, ensuring she feels my entire length. I continue these long slow strokes, until I feel her breathing increase. At this same time, I feel her hands reaching for my ass. She pulls me, trying to increase my speed. I can feel her whole body getting desperate for more. I continue to tease her with long controlled strokes until she can't take it any longer. She pleads with me, "Faster...

Please... I want to feel you fucking into me hard and fast. I need to feel your cock owning me. PLEASE..."

It had been killing me to hold back, so I gladly obey the lady's request. I start to fuck her with MUCH enthusiasm. I pound into her so hard and deep that it feels like I knock the wind out of her, but still, she claws at my ass, trying to pull me in harder and faster. To accentuate this, she begs me, "More... More please... Fuck me HARDER..." I do exactly as she asks and now, I can hear her exhaling forcefully with each of my thrusts, like she is being hit in the stomach, but still, she wants more, begging, "More... please MORE... HARDER..."

I continue to fuck her hard and fast. I suddenly notice the sound of her big tits SLAPPING together and against her chest as I thrust into her. I look at them and think of my father's hurtful statements to her, about how he hated the flopping and jiggling of her tits. That is definitely not what I am feeling. I am almost hypnotized by the rhythmic bouncing, swaying, and SLAPPING of her big tits. Know that my father has made her feel so bad about her tits, I tell her, "I love the way your tits move when we fuck. They look so perfect and the way they bounce and jiggle as I thrust into you. It makes me want you even more." To highlight my word, I cup them with my hands from the sides, so I can feel them jiggle and bounce around in my grip. I lean down and take one large nipple into my mouth and kiss and suck and BITE it. She GASPS and moans out loud.

I feel her pussy begin to squeeze harder around my cock and I realize that my words and loving treatment of her tits, are driving her closer to another powerful orgasm. I feel my own growing just as fast. I know that I am close, and I realize that this will be my first time cumming in my mother's pussy. That thought drives me right to the edge, and then I feel her clench around my cock, as she twitches and spasms. Feeling her orgasm pushes me over the edge and we both cum screaming together. I realize with great satisfaction, that this is our first orgasm together. From her sigh and the smile on her face, I see that she is sharing the realization and satisfaction of our first orgasm together.

I kiss her gently and lovingly, as I relish the feeling of my still hard cock inside her. It is a perfect moment. I can feel that she feels the same way. In fact, she breaks our kiss to tell me, "You feel perfect inside me. We are perfect together. I don't want to scare you, but I have been wondering if it is possible to fall in love with someone at first sight... well, not sight, I guess. I mean, I haven't even seen you yet."

We both laugh at that. When I stop laughing, I tell her, "Well, I have seen you. And I definitely love what I see. To be honest, I love you too. But I can't exactly say it was at first sight... I have seen you a LOT more than you realize."

I see from the look on her face that she is relieved to know that I feel the same way about her, as she does about me. The I seen the quizzical look, as she processes my comment about seeing her a lot. Then she asks the question that will drive what I do next. It will drive what happens or doesn't happen in our relationship. She asks me, "What do you mean that you have seen me a lot? Do we know each other from before this?"

I answer her directly, "Yes, Kathy... We do know each other. I am going to take off your blindfold now. Before I do, I want you to remember these strong feelings of love and connection, that we are both feeling. I want you to remember your commitment to me, to give yourself completely to me. I intend to hold you to that, and I expect you to hold yourself to it. Can you do that? Will you do that?"

She doesn't hesitate, she tells me, "Yes... Of course, I can... Of course, I will... I have never felt so in love and so connected to another man ever in my life. I can't give this up... I won't give this up..."

Hearing her words, I undo the blindfold. With my cock still embedded inside her, I pull the blindfold away. I see her blink and get used to the sudden light. I see her looking up at me, trying to figure something out. Then I see the sudden recognition in her eyes. Her immediate instinct is to try to push me off of her. I hold her tightly to me as I tell her, "Yes mom. It's me. I know that you couldn't have known it was me, but I knew it was you the whole time. I know that you are shocked and are feeling like you should run away right now, but I am going to ask you not to. I know that you have been miserable with dad for a very long time. I also know that you felt things with me today, that you have never felt before. I want to remind you again of what you felt with me... What you said to me... I felt your love and passion for me, and you felt mine for you. If you can honestly deny that you felt and still feel that love and passion for me, I will let you up and let you go. But if you answer honestly and want to stay with me right here and right now, I will commit to be your man and I will love you and treat you better than any other man can."

I see so many thoughts and emotions play across her face. Then I feel her body relax almost imperceptibly. The silence between us stretches longer. While I lay on top of her, waiting for her answer, I suddenly realize that I can feel her heart beating through my cock, which is still buried deep inside her, and still surprisingly hard, considering the change of moods in the room. The more I concentrate on the heartbeat feeling in my cock, I start to wonder if I am feeling hers or is it is my own heartbeat, that she is feeling pound away deep inside her. Then I realize that it doesn't matter. In fact, it may be both of our hearts beating as one. I am sure mom feels it also, but I want to use it to swing her decision my way. I ask her, "Do you feel that... that heartbeat... at the place that we are joined? That is our hearts beating together, as we are joined in the most intimate way possible. Tell me you feel it."

She blurts out, "YES... I feel it... Of course, I feel it. As hard as I try to ignore it and not feel this connection with you, I can't... I can't deny what I feel... Oh GOD, what am I supposed to do? I know it is wrong... but the way you make me feel...The way I feel about you... I can't... deny it." Then she breaks down sobbing in my arms. I hold her tightly and make her know that I love her and accept her, all of her.

I kiss her again, lightly and lovingly. She returns my kisses, and I can feel that she has resolved to go with whatever this thing is, that we started. I look directly into her eyes, as I slowly start to move my cock inside her. I move in a circular motion making her feel my cock everywhere inside her. I want her to face the reality that I am her son, and my cock is deep inside her. Most importantly, I want her to realize that all of this is her choice. She moans into my mouth, letting me know that she not only realizes all of that, but she accepts it. With this knowledge, I start to pick up speed and fuck into here faster and more insistently. I feel her start to grind against me, as if trying to push my cock deeper into herself. I increase my speed and force again, as we both accept that this is our first fuck openly as mother and son. This realization seems to spur both of into a sexual frenzy and soon we are fucking each other with a passion that is overwhelming.

*** I hope you enjoyed this story. I am not sure where I may go with this one. You may notice that I went back and forth on it, while I was writing it. I am pleased with the direction it went in the end. I hope you are also. As always, welcome your thoughts and comments. ***