Gaslighting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you can. See if you can make Daddy happy by getting all of his cock in your mouth and throat. And remember, even if you can't get it all in, as long as I know you are trying your best to get as much in as possible, you will make Daddy happy. Always try harder. Always try to be the best, even if you are not capable of it. Daddy knows that you have flaws, but he will always love you and take care of you, if you always try your hardest to please Daddy. Now show me what you can do." I tell her.

I can tell immediately that I touched on just the right insecurities. The way she is struggling to get more and more of my cock into her throat, I can tell that she so badly wants to take all of me in her throat, so that I will overlook her extra weight and ever-growing age lines, etc. I know that if I keep her in this zone of insecurity, I can get her to do anything and everything I want. Her blow job is pretty good, but that thought, makes it even better.

After failing to get all of my cock down her throat, she tries to make up for it through amazing lip and tongue work all up and down my cock. I have had a lot of really good blow jobs, and I am proud to say that my mother is a VERY good cock sucker. When she takes the head of my cock into her mouth and sucks it, while she runs her tongue around it, while at the same time SQUEEZING my balls, WOW. She clearly wants me to know that she is doing her very best, and that she loves the feel of my cock in her mouth.

I feel like I will blow at any moment, so I force myself to stop this fantastic blow job. It is very important that we fuck and that her first orgasm is while we are fucking. When she realizes that she has been fucking her son, it is critical that she be conflicted by the overwhelming force of her orgasm. Her mind must be forced to equate sex with her son, with orgasms so much stronger than any she has ever had before. The power of her physical and emotional responses have to outweigh her rational thoughts, telling her that it is wrong.

To ensure maximum response, I take my turn stimulating her. I kiss down her neck. I kiss down her shoulders. I trace my lips around the swell of her tits. I feel her straining to get more contact with my lips. I pull away and tease her with my lips hovering just over her nipples. The blindfold is making all of this more intense, and I can see ripples of excitement moving over her skin. I lightly kiss the sensitive area where here tits meet her arm pits. I kiss down her stomach. I get closer and closer to her pussy. I kiss the mound above her very visible clit. I let her believe that the next kisses will be on her clit or on her big swollen pussy lips. I skip right over these, and kiss just above her knees. Then I kiss the backs of her knees. I love the way her whole body shivers at this unexpected contact.

Sensing that she is ready, I kiss my way back up her inner thighs. I feel her thigh muscles twitch and flex, like a racehorse ready to launch itself at the start of a race. I stop just short of her pussy. I can see her juices dripping from it and leaking down her thighs. I taste it on my lips and smile. I like the way my mother's pussy tastes. Then I stand up and take my position behind her. With my cock just hovering over the skin of her thighs, as it sticks between them, I ask her, "What does my little girl want now. Tell Dady what you want."

She immediately blurts out, "Fuck me... Please Daddy, fuck me NOW... Please can I feel your big cock inside me NOW?"

I love the desperation in her voice as she begs me to fuck her. This is so much better than I ever imagined it would be. I am going to finally get to fuck my mother, and she is desperately begging me to do it. As the final element of control, I tell her, "Take Dady's cock in your hand and put it inside you. Guide Daddy's cock into your naughty, needy cunt. Concentrate on how Daddy's cock feels as it enters you for the first time. Feel the head push past your swollen wet lips. Feel how it pushes against the walls of your cunt. Feel how it opens you up wider than any other cock that has ever been inside you. Feel every inch entering you. Feel every ridge and vein of Daddy's cock. Be a good girl for Daddy and remember every detail of his cock pushing into you. Can you do that little girl?"

"God YES," she cries out. As I feel her reach between her thighs and grab my cock with both hands and pull it toward her desperately needy cunt.

I chastise her, "Slowly slut. Don't disappoint Daddy, by rushing to jab my cock into you like some cheap prostitute. There will be plenty of time for that later. I am sure you will give me plenty of reasons to treat you like a cheap whore, but for right now, I want you to resist your whore instincts and make this special. You want to really enjoy your first fuck with Daddy, don't you? You want to remember every detail of it, don't you?"

I feel her grip loosen, as she answers, "Yes, Daddy. I am sorry for acting like such a cheap whore. I do want this to be special. I do want to always remember every detail of your cock entering me for the first time." I then feel her slowly touch the head of my cock to her swollen, moist pussy lips. I can feel the heat. They feel like they are on fire. They are also very soft and pillowy. I love the way they slowly push apart, as she pushes my cock slowly between them. Despite how aroused she is, I still feel how tight she is, as the head of my cock pushes farther into her. I feel the large head of my cock POP into her, and she stops, feeling how her pussy finds the narrower ring of my cock, just past the head. I feel her pull my cock back slightly, enjoying the way the helmet of my cock head, pulls on her tight opening. Then she pushes more of my cock into herself. I feel her squeeze and clench around my cock, as she enjoys the fulness.

She pushes more of my cock into her and then she stops. I can tell she is thinking about something. I can tell that something very significant is going through her mind, so I ask her, "What are you thinking about little girl?"

She hesitantly responds, "It is hard to say Daddy... It is just... Well, this is as deep as anyone has ever been inside me... With the next push, you will be deeper inside me than any man has ever been before."

I ask her, "And how do you feel about that little one? Do you want Daddy to go where no man has gone before? Do you want to give your deepest places to Daddy? Do you want Daddy to plant his flag DEEP inside you and claim you as HIS? The decision is yours. If you want to give yourself to me completely, then tell me what you want and take my cock all the way inside you."

She doesn't have to give it a second thought. She cries out, "YESSSS, I want you deep inside me... I NEED you deep inside me... Take me... Make me YOURS..." Then I feel her pull my cock into her, while at the same time almost lunging back onto it. I feel myself bottom out inside her, just as I feel her pussy CLECH around my cock in a death grip, as she cums SCREAMIING, "GODDDDDDDYESSSSSFUCKKKKK."

I wasn't ready for such a fast response, so I almost let her drop to the ground, as her legs give out from her strong orgasm. I recover quickly though, and guide her to the bed, where she falls face first over it, with my cock buried to the hilt inside her. Once I have my legs back under me, I start to slowly saw in and out of her. I can feel her pussy twitching and spasming around my cock, so I know that she is still in the midst of a powerful orgasm. I keep just enough stimulation going, to keep her riding that orgasm. If I stop moving, her orgasm will subside, but if I push too hard, I will drive her body into overstimulation, which can also ruin the orgasm. My goal is to rock her world, not to get off myself, so I work her like a master violinist. I make her pussy gently weep. Well, judging by the strong clenching and spasming, it is more like explosively weeping.

I reach under her and cup her tits. I tease her nipples and squeeze her tits, to add more stimulation to her orgasm. She lets out and almost animal groan of pleasure, and I feel her whole body start to twitch under me. I reach my other hand down to her clit and finally give it some attention. She responds immediately. She SCREAMS out, "FUCKKKKKKKKMEEEEEEEEEEEEE," and then starts to rhythmically chant, Oh GOD... Oh GOD... Oh GOD... no more... I can't... I can't... I can't... no more... I..." She lets out a silent scream, as I feel her pussy gush fluids back, splashing against my balls and thighs.

Now is the time to set the hook. I stop all movement and hold her tightly against me, with my cock buried completely inside her. I feel her heart racing and her breathing in raspy gasps. I hold her tight and make sure she feels the love and strength of my presence on her and in her. I feel her whole body spasm as she starts to loudly sob. I have experienced this with other women, who have never had a very strong orgasm before, so I am ready for it. She tries to talk through her sobs, "I nnnever... eeever.... I mean NEVER... fucking NEVER... felt THAT before... How did you do THAT? What the FUCK did you DO to me?"

Still holding her under me, pinned down by my cock, I stroke her hair and cheek as I tell her, "It is OK little one. You just experienced what making love is supposed to feel like. It can be overwhelming... especially for women who have never been treated like they should be... Women who have never felt the rewards of giving themselves completely to a man. That is what you did, isn't it little one? You gave yourself completely to me, didn't you?" I make sure to say "me" instead of "Daddy" when I say this. I want to make sure that when she finds out who I am, that she realizes it is ME that she gave herself completely to, and not some Daddy of a sexual fantasy.

She doesn't know any of what is going on in my manipulative mind, all she knows is that she has had a world changing experience and I am responsible for it. She responds to my question saying, "Yes, I do... I do give myself completely to you. I am YOURS."

"Mmmm, I love to hear that. Completely you say? So, you give all of yourself to me, your body, your mind and your soul?" I ask her.

"Yes, Yes, and YES," She responds.

"Well, Daddy hasn't cum yet... You want to make Daddy as happy as he just made you, don't you?" I ask her.

"Yes, Daddy. Anything... Everything... what do you want from your little girl?"

"I want to feel my cock in your big sexy ass," I tell her.

I can feel her clench around my cock, still buried inside her. I know that she is not a fan of anal and has only done it a few times when my father made her. I feel her whole body tense under me, as she is afraid of how to respond. I head off her objections and tell her, "I know you have had bad experiences with that. I remember you telling me about that in our chats. That is why it is important for you to do this with me. I will show you how it can be done with love and in a way that is pleasurable for both of us. Will you do that for me... for us? You do want to give yourself completely to me, don't you?"

"Yyyyes... but I am afraid... It has always been painful, and he always made me feels so dirty when he did it to me."

"That is exactly why we need to do this and do it now. But I won't do it unless you ask me to do it. So, let me know now, will you do this for me or do you want to withhold that part of you? If you do withhold that part of yourself, it will never be the same as just now... when you came so hard. You can only feel that when you give yourself completely to your partner...."

I can tell that she still doesn't want to, but she is desperately afraid losing that amazing feeling that she didn't realize was possible before. Finally, she answers, "Yes, I want it. Please fuck my butt. I want to give you all of me. I want you to know that you own me completely."

I smile to myself, hearing her use of the word "own". She doesn't realize that this is my intent, to own her completely. With this thought in my head, I slowly pull my cock out of her and lower myself until I am kneeling behind her bent over body. I take my first real taste of her pussy. I linger with my lips on her pussy lips, like I am kissing a lover. I slip my tongue inside her and swirl it around. She is still gaped open quite a bit from my large cock. I lick up from her pussy, teasing her taint with my tongue. I love the way she squirms and wiggles, enjoying another new feeling. I tease up with my tongue and lightly flick it over her very tight and very sensitive butt whole. She almost jumps off the bed. I flick my tongue again and again, getting her used to the new sensation. Then I start to swirl my tongue around her tight ring. I feel her push back slightly, beginning to enjoy the stimulation.

Now that I know she is enjoying this and interested in going further, I add more pressure to my licks, and I start to push into her tight butt hole. I feel the first pucker reaction, and I back off a bit. I tease her with my tongue again, until I feel her pushing back onto my tongue again. I push my tongue into her tight ring again, and this time she doesn't resist. I push deeper and swirl my tongue, like I did in her pussy. I hear her moan and push back more insistently. I push my tongue deeper inside her, and push to the sides, slowly stretching her open. I am now slowly fucking in and out of her butt with my tongue. I feel her fucking back each time I push it into her. I pick up my speed and push my tongue deeper into her with each thrust. I hear her breathing increase and I know that I am getting her closer to another orgasm. I use my fingers to fuck her pussy, while I add a little pressure from my thumb on her clit. I feel her butt start to clench around my tongue, as she cums for the first time, from anal stimulation.

As her orgasm subsides, I replace my tongue with a finger. I maintain the same pace finger fucking her ass, that I did with my tongue. While doing that, I tell her, "See how pleasurable it can be with the right man. See how you came from just my tongue in your ass. Mmmmm, feel my finger. It feels good, doesn't it. Mmmm, wait until I have you ready to take my cock."

She doesn't reply, but just continues to moan as I swirl my finger around in her tight hole, slowly opening it more and more. I push in a second finger and feel her tense momentarily. I just swirl my fingers in slow circles to let her get used to the new pressure in her butt hole. I add stimulation to her clit, and I feel her relax and open more for my fingers. I pull my fingers out of her ass and slide them into her very wet pussy. I scoop some of her cum and push it up into her butt hole. With this added lubrication, my fingers push back inside her much easier than before. I push in a third finger now and spread them apart. I am pleased to feel her butt hole open even more. Knowing that she is ready. I use my other hand to cover my cock with more of her cum. As I do this, I slowly rise up and place my cock at the tight entrance of her ass. I feel her tighten instinctively again.

"It's OK little one. I will be gentle. I will make sure you enjoy this. I want you to enjoy this because I will want to do this often. I will like to remind you often, that you have given yourself to me completely. I will want you to remind yourself often that you are mine completely, that all of you belongs to me..."

My words seem to relax her, so I slowly push the large head of my cock into her. I push slowly, but insistently. I feel the largest part of my head POP through her tight ring, so I stop and let her get used to the size of it inside her. I push two fingers into her pussy and rub her clit with my thumb, to increase her pleasure and decrease her resistance. I feel her body respond to my stimulation, so I push more of my cock into her. As I do this, I lean in and whisper into her ear, "Push out like you are trying to take a shit. I know it sounds gross, but it will open you up and make it easier for you to take my cock inside you."

I feel her comply with my instructions, and I immediately feel how much easier it is to push into her. I then let her get used to how much of my cock is in her, as I continue to finger fuck her. I use my other hand to tease and stimulate her tits and nipples. Feeling that she is ready for more, I push deeper into her. After repeating this cycle a few more times, I feel my balls press against her swollen pussy lips. It surprises us both, when we realize that I have all of my cock inside her ass. I ask her, "How does it feel? You have all of me inside you now. So now I have been deeper inside you in all of your openings, than any man has before. You are now utterly and completely mine. How do you feel about that?"

She blurts out, "Full," and then burst out laughing. I laugh along with her, and this causes my cock to pulse in and out of her as each of our bodies jerk with our uncontrollable laughter. This motion stimulates her in a way that she has never felt before, as my cock rubs and pushes against nerves she never realized that she had. Feeling this unexpected pleasure, she asks me in a shocked voice, "What did you do? What are you doing? I never felt THIS before. It feels GOOD."

The way she says good, indicates to me that she never would have dreamed that she could feel pleasure from an act that previously only caused her pain. As the pleasure builds steadily, I feel her grinding and pushing back on my cock harder and harder. I hear her breathing get louder and raspier, then she breathily tells me, "Harder... you can fuck me harder... if you want... HARDER."

This is the go ahead that I was waiting for, so I do just as she requested. I get down to some serious fucking. I start fucking into her like I have been dying to do all day... all my life really. Her tight ass feels amazing around my cock, and I know that I won't be able to last long. The fact that I am ass fucking my mother, is definitely pushing me closer to my impending orgasm. I tell her, "I'm gonna cum. I am going to plant my seed deep inside you, marking you as MINE. Tell me that you want me to cum in your ass. Tell me you want me to mark you as MINE."

"God YES... cum deep in my ass. Mark me as YOUR bitch. I AM your bitch. You own me... ALL of me..."

Hearing my mother say those words is too much. I can't hold back any longer and I cum explosively in her ass. I can feel my cock twitch and spasm as I shoot spurt after spurt deep inside her. The feeling of my hot cum shooting inside her, pushes her over the edge and she experiences her first ever anal orgasm. Her ass starts clenching and spasming around my cock. The sensation is overpowering. I collapse on top of her, both of us too spent to even move. I relish the feeling of my cock slowly softening and pulling out of her still very tight ass.

When I have enough energy to speak, I say, "That was fucking incredible. That was by far the best orgasm I have EVER had. When you came around my cock, while I was still cumming, that was amazing."

"Is THAT what that was? Did I cum with you in my butt? I have never felt anything like that before. It felt really good, but I had no idea what was going on," she responds.

I explain to her, "Yes, that was what is called an anal orgasm. It is not rare, but it is not that common either. I have only been with a few women, who could have them. You must really have let yourself go, so you could enjoy it THAT much."

"Yes... I did. I never thought anal sex could be like THAT. The way your cock felt inside me... The places it touched me... How it touched me... FUCK... Every other time it was so painful and humiliating... But how you made me feel... It was... Thank you... I..." She tries to say more but is overwhelmed by emotion and starts sobbing under me.

I pull out of her completely. I lift her up as I roll her over. I lay her on her back, more fully on the bed. I lay on top of her and hug her tightly. My lips find hers and I kiss her lovingly. I feel her cling desperately to me, like she is afraid I will disappear. I can tell that she has not felt loved in a very long time. I feel a new level of rage and anger against my father, for making my mother feel so unloved. As I feel her kiss me back with more passion, I realize that I can't go through with the brutal reveal that I planned. I can't hurt this woman, when she is in such a vulnerable state. Yes, I am sure I can complete my manipulation of her, and ensure she continues to crave sexual contact with me, as I own and control her, but is that what I still want? I had dehumanized her in my mind and made her into just a sexual thing to use. I was not expecting to feel such strong love for her.