Gateway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on my hip moves up my side. He pulls me into his body and I feel how solid it really is. His other hand lifts my chin and he kisses me on the lips. It is a quick kiss but it indicates his passion and arousal. He checks my face for a reaction. I smile and reach my face up toward him. He takes me more firmly into his body and we kiss more. I feel his hand slide down my back and pull me into his lower body. I feel his already hard cock pressing into my abdomen. I moan appreciatively into his mouth. Without breaking the kiss, his other hand slips between our bodies and he fumbles with the bow holding my baby doll together. When he opens it, that hand snakes up to a breast, and his powerful hand squeezes the flesh ... and I groan into his mouth.

He pushes the gown off my shoulders. It slides down my body to flutter to the floor. I gasp as his hands instantly are all over my body. We are still kissing. I say into his mouth, "I need your clothes off." I might have sounded desperate. I am. I had to feel him under my hands and against my bare skin.

We don't separate. His hands and arms don't leave my body and mine don't leave his ... but ... as I say it ... he's naked in my arms. I feel his hard, erect cock pressing against me. My hands are stroking his bare back and my erect nipples are pressed into his bare chest. It is so weird how that happens. It makes it so easy.

I start giggling. I can't control it. It's just so weird. He separates us enough to look down at me. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Really. It's just ... when you guys get instantly naked ... it's not normal."

He pulls me against his body and I feel his hard cock. I still haven't seen it. He chuckles in response. "We're not real ... we're ghosts, Ma'am. Well, fucking ghosts isn't normal."

I give him a mock offended look but I can't hold it and we start laughing. I cut that short, though, as I sink down along his body to my knees. My God ... his cock is like his body. It might be the same length as Jacob's 12 inches but it is thicker. My tongue immediately comes out to lick the length of it. When my tongue reaches the head, I open my lips and take it between for a quick suck.

I stand back up, my body moving against his. In a breathy voice, "How strong are you?"

"What do you have in mind, Ma'am?"

My hand stroking up and down on his cock, my legs part over his, and my pussy presses against his thigh. "I've had a fantasy about being held while ..." I blush.

He chuckles, "You do a lot of that kind of fantasizing, Ma'am?"

I giggle, "Lately, I have been, yes."

He put his hands under my arms, "Jump."

I did. Not a very good jump, either. But he doesn't need much help from me. A little momentum from me and he did the rest. He lifts me high and I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. His hands shift to under my butt. I hold on tight as one of his hands moves from my butt cheek. Then, I feel his cock pressing along my ass and pussy. I hold myself still as he moves it along my wet slit and I feel it pressing at my hole and sinking in an inch or so. He brings his hand back to my ass to support me and I loosen my hold around his neck, not completely, but I am relinquishing control to him. His hands lower me and stops when I cry out.

I cover his mouth with mine, then gasp out, "No ... you're good ... it ... wow, you are big." He raises me up a bit and holds me. Just those inches inside feel like I am filled. I am stretched wide around him but the muscles quickly adjust. "Yes ... thank you ... now ... fuck me."

I thought I was falling to the ground. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling as his hands drop me. I only go inches, of course, but I am suddenly stuffed with cock. He is deep and fills me wall-to-wall inside. It feels like the air is pushed out of my body each time I am plunged down over his cock. My head hangs back on my neck. My hair swishes back and forth as he lifts and drops me. I clutch unto him when I feel my entire body tense with an impending orgasm. I throw my face into his shoulder and neck as it crashes over me and whimper at the intensity. My pussy goes into spasms but is so stuffed, already. Samuel holds me tight with only slight movement.

When the most intense part passes, I lean back with my hands on the back of his neck. I look into his face with wonder. "My God, Samuel ... that was amazing. You're so big it feels like I am completely stuffed. Every movement stimulates every nerve inside me." I kiss him, then, "Like I told the others, I am yours tonight. I want you to climax ... several times."

He smiles and keeps me in place on his cock. He moves to the front door and nudges the screen door open. Unlike a living man attempting this, there are no steps and footfalls to send a jolt through me. We glide. Once outside on the porch, though, he begins bouncing me up and down, again. Outside, as he glides down the stairs to the ground, he continues to move me up and down his cock. We had been in the living room in front of the big window and that seemed exposed. Now, outside, under the moon and the millions of stars ... it's a new exposure. I don't know if the other boys are watching now or not. Our understanding was privacy in the house but Samuel has taken me outside where they are free to watch.

I am rising to another heavenly ascent to an orgasm as I realize he is still moving as he bounces me. We are moving to the bluff over the ocean's shore. The sensory impact is amazing. There is apparently a lot more to Samuel than his brute size and strength. He faces me to look over his shoulder as I am fucked. Now, not only outside in the fresh salt-heavy air but the bright moon is reflected on the gentle waves of the ocean. The air is quiet but for the breeze in the nearby trees and the waves lapping on the shore 50 feet below.

This time we both climax. And, before he has me upstairs in the bed, he is again hard inside me. He maneuvers himself onto the bed, never having pulled out so that I am on top of him. This time I do the work. And, even that isn't the last time.