Gavin & Chantelle Pt. 03

Story Info
She lets him in.
2.1k words
4.25
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin & Chantelle

Part three: Hotel room

Chantelle held her phone to the sensor unlocking the door to her hotel room, Gavin just behind her. She pushed the door open and walked down the short passage past the bathroom, into the bedroom area. It was pin neat, she had prepared. Chantelle moved directly to the king size bed and climbed onto it laying down on her tummy across the width of the bed, the headboard to her right. Chantelle's ankles at the edge of the bed, an inch or two apart, her fingers laced together upon which she rested her head turned to one side, eyes closed.

Gavin watched her every move, followed her into her room and noticed that the curtains were drawn closed, the bedside lamp was on, Chantelle had prepared for this! Standing at her feet Gavin reached down placing the fingers of each hand on the back of Chantelle's knees, the lightest touch. He dragged them up the back of her thighs just 2 or 3 inches before sliding them back down across her muscular calves to her slim ankles, over her heels hooking her thin sandal straps on his way down pulling them from her feet and letting them drop to the floor.

Patiently he stood up straight and took in the view before him. His first true love laying ready and waiting for him on a hotel room bed. He hadn't seen her in 20 years, she was now in her early forties, two years younger than himself. His eyes worked their way up the back of her legs, still close together. The skirt of her dress pulled up by the position of her arms leaving the hem just an inch or two from her pussy, hidden. Her dress fell between the crevice of her bum cheeks showing off each wonderfully shaped globe of flesh then tapering into her narrow waist. He took in her neck and jaw line, her nose and brow, her hair pulled back into a pony (out of the way, careful planning on her part). Chantelle may be twenty years older than when he last touched her but this was a very beautiful woman laying on the bed before him.

Taking control once again Gavin reached down taking each ankle in a hand, he moved them apart all the time with eyes fixed to that spot where the curve of her bum promised a juicy pussy. The hem didn't move up enough to fully expose her. Her ankles now two foot apart. He placed his knees on the bed between her legs, ran his finger tips up the outside of her legs along her thighs up and under her dress. Shifting his angle and taking each globe of bum flesh into a hand. He squeezed her bum, massaging her firm flesh in his hands. Glancing up to her face he could see the hint of a smile on her lips, she always loved having her bum squeezed like this.

Gavin could feel the fabric of her lace panties under his hands as he pressed his fingers into her flesh. He slid his hands down to the top of Chantelle's thighs before sliding back up again but this time under her panties, bunching the back of her panties together. The skirt of her dress was pushed up by his movement and he looked down between his hands, between her thighs, focussing on the patch where her panties still hid her feminine most secret spot. Her body moving slightly from his massaging motion. Gavin let his hand move up the sides of Chantelle's body, across the outside edges of her compressed breasts, over onto her shoulders and neck. He pressed his thumbs into her neck digging fingers into her neck and upper shoulders, he could feel that her muscles were relaxed - he smiled happily knowing that she was comfortable with what was happening. He knew that she was not going to suddenly jump up and call a halt to proceedings, he grinned broadly to himself. He owned her.

His fingers took hold of the zip on the back of her dress and slid it down her back. Then taking hold of the skirt fabric he slowly pulled the material up over her body. Chantelle lifted and adjusted her body as the fabric slipped over her body, tickling her flesh, raising goose bumps even though the room was warm. She felt her nipples stiffen as her dress passed over her head and away. Gavin took in Chantelle's lightly tanned skin. He unclipped her bra but left the straps over her shoulders, moving down her body he took hold of her panties at her hips tugging at them. Chantelle moved her legs closer allowing him to take her panties off.

He made sure that her legs were open again before he stood up. Looking down on her as he removed his own clothes his eyes finally able to take in the view of Chantelle's most intimate bits. She had shaved her pussy lips, he smiled again, she never used to do that, his cock twitched as he climbed back onto the bed beside her. His right hand falling between her legs near but not touching her pussy. Taking his weight on his left elbow Gavin lowered his face to hers.

Chantelle's eyes were still closed but she was aware of every movement that he made. She was aware of his eyes devouring her pussy as she heard him undress. Aware of his weight transferring back onto the bed, his touch so close... now his warm breath on her cheek. She turned her head slightly towards him accepting his lips on her own. Their tongues duelled as Gavin ran his hands over her bum, lower back, upper thighs between her spread legs. Finally he ran his finger tips over her shaved labia. Up and down, little circles, focused on her pussy. One finger lightly from the bed up along her slit. Just a hint of moisture. He continued his tracing up and down, so lightly that sometimes his finger lost contact. Every other stroke went a little further up her slit to that special place between pussy and anus, so sensitive. Chantelle was squirming, pushing back wanting more contact. Closer to her anus, she flinched. She never did let him touch her their... he smiled to himself, not yet!

Gavin's next stroke delivered with more pressure, parting Chantelle's labia from which her inner lips only just poked through. So different from Linda's pussy with inner lips that extended well beyond her labia. Gavin's finger pressing between Chantelle's inner pussy lips found more moisture, he rubbed a few more times. He was fully hard now and ready to take her. Using his own saliva he wet his cock as he moved back between her legs, pressing against her inner thighs with his knees she accommodated him by spreading a little more. He looked down at her fully aroused sex, swollen, full and waiting for him. Another stoke of his hand down his cock spreading some precum along his shaft. He leaned forward between her legs.

Chantelle needed to feel his cock penetrate her, she was ready. His stroking stopped and she felt his weight shifting to between her legs. There it is, the tip of his cock against her vulva. She felt him rub it along her slit gathering moisture from her as he did. Most times these days Chantelle used commercial lubrication when having sex with Andrew, not today, she was wet. Gavin moved his body a fraction up hers and allowed the head of cock to press into her. One inch of cock inside her. She lifted her head from the bed, lifted herself up onto her elbows, breasts touching the soft duvet cover. Filled with sensation she waited for more.

He held still for a second then pushed another inch of his cock into her. Gavin's cock was bigger in girth than Andrew, she needed time to accommodate him. It felt like her inner walls were unfolding themselves making room for him. He pushed a third inch into her and started to stroke in and out. Each backward stroke stopped with an inch of cock left inside of her before he pushed forward a short two inch stroke letting her get used to him, slow strokes. Her forehead now resting on the back of her hands she relished the fat cock in her pussy. Gavin started to move deeper with his forward strokes, taking up more of her. In and out in and out, deeper, slow. Finally he was all the way in stroking his full length of cock into her. Steady, rhythmic.

Chantelle loved the feeling of Gavin's cock inside of her. Andrew's cock was a little longer and he would often bump into her cervix which was painful for her, she hardly could fully relax anticipating the sharp pain of a too deep stroke. She knew Gavin's cock well, he wasn't going to hurt her with it, he could drive it into her as hard as he liked, she could take him.

As if reading her thoughts Gavin's tempo was increasing, Chantelle felt the tension building in her.

His lovemaking was so different from Andrew who couldn't maintain his thrusting for more than a minute without cumming. He made up for it with wonderful cunnilingus but being honest with herself Chantelle missed being rutted like Gavin did it. He had been inside of her for more than three minutes by now, still stroking steadily building her tension.

Gavin reached one hand up the side of Chantelle's body, digging in under her ribs. She knew what he wanted, they had done this so many times - "making up for lost time" they would say. She lifted her torso supporting herself on her elbows again, giving him access to her breast. Gavin's hand took hold of as much breast as he could fit into his hand. Her nipple in his palm, he squeezed her breast as he knew she loved it. Lovers with history, knowing each others ticks.

Chantelle felt her nipple rubbing against Gavin's palm as he massage her breast, her pussy clamped down on his cock. He kept his rhythm steady with strong forward strokes. Her pussy clamped again, she was getting close. Gavin read the signs and started fucking her harder and faster, never letting go of her breast. Squeezing and fucking.

"Mm" escaped her lips. "Mm" again. "Mmm" she was getting closer with her clit rubbing on the bed as her body was pushed forward with his thrusts. She loved the combination of Gavin's cock inside of her and her clit on the bed. She focussed on both, nothing else in the world mattered, there was no guilt in her thoughts, just Gavin's cock and her clit rubbing against the bed.

Finally Gavin too felt that he might cum and let out a grunt. The sound of his grunt and the slapping of his hips against her bum added to Chantelle's arousal. Both became more vocal as the tension built. "Aaa don't stop!" she called out. There was no need, Gavin had enough control to get her there. He let go of her breast and drove into her harder and faster using the full length of his cock. He could feel her pussy gripping him tight as he stroked within her. She was close, he had to maintain his pace, his stomach muscles burning from the effort he drove into her again.

"I'm gonna cum" she blurted, "aaah don't... stop!" her head thrown back her back arched lifting her pussy to him. He felt her pelvis open to him. One more stroke and she felt herself loose control, her eyes scrunched closed tight, lips pulled back in a grimace of pleasure. She surprised herself with the volume of her vocal grunts "Aaah Gavin!"

That was it for Gavin, hearing her call his name, he drove all the way into her and grunted as he came deep inside of her. He pumped two more fast strokes before holding all the way in and delivering a second load of cum into her. Ecstasy. He collapsed onto her back, pushing her into the bed as they both enjoyed the golden moment post orgasm. Then he rolled to his side taking her with him, spooning with his cock still hard and deep inside of her. Their breathing slowing, flushed.

It had grown completely dark outside by now. They lay together, Chantelle felt Gavin's cum run down her leg, she didn't care. They fell asleep, lovers.