Gavin & Chantelle Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 Committed - her mind is made up.
787 words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin & Chantelle

Part two: Committed

Chantelle was standing at the railing on the hotel veranda, it had been a couple of days since her meeting with Sandi and Gavin. Sipping a cold Chardonnay as she took in the view of the mountains, the sun would set soon. She had spent the morning with her family, it was good to see them but she was glad to be alone in her own thoughts right now.

Looking at her you would never have guessed that it had taken her an hour to dress and to do her hair. Her dress was dark blue with a subtle pattern of small white flowers that fitted close to her chest and narrow waist. The straps were thin, just wide enough to cover the straps of her bra. She wore strappy flat soled sandals and her hair was pulled back into a pony-tail accentuating her slender neck and nicely shaped shoulders. It all looked so simple and thrown together, innocent... but careful choices had been made.

Beneath the seemingly innocent dress Chantelle wore a set of white lace panties with matching lace bra. She looked at her body in the mirror as she dressed. The panties were sheer and showed off her triangle of carefully manicured pubic hair. Chantelle wasn't one to completely shave her mons, that was for porn stars. She did shave the hair from between her legs though, from her puckered little annus to her clit. Andrew had begged her for years to shave this area to avoid getting pubes in his throat when he gobbled her pussy. She resisted for years but then found that it made her feel sexy and she liked it. Her brown areoles clearly visible through her bra, her nipples pressed against the restraining lace casting shadows to compliment the colour showing through. Her stomach was flat and her legs muscular but slender from years of activity. She looked good and she knew it.

All this preparation followed a number of texts between Gavin and herself. Eventually the texts became a little flirtatious. Finally she agreed to meet him for drinks. Now she stood on the veranda waiting, he was late. She arrived early not able to sit in her hotel room anymore. Anticipating. Scenarios ran through her head. "It's just a drink" she said to herself, but then why the special care in choosing the lacy panties and the dress that she knew fell nicely between her bum cheeks, showing off her shape. Why would she have shaved her pussy in the shower this morning if she wasn't going to be home for another week. "It's just a drink" but why didn't she mention it to Andrew on the phone." Andrew, her husband far away across the ocean.

She was just about to turn to the table where her cell phone lay to check the time. She felt his hand on her shoulder as he moved up behind her, close. She didn't need to turn to see who it was. He stepped right up to her from behind, she could sense his chest an inch or less from her back, his hand warm on her shoulder, the setting sun warm on her chest. "I see that you have a drink" no apology for being late, no "Hello" He had all the answers to the questions that she had been asking herself. She leaned back against him and answered them for herself.

Gavin's hand slid down from her shoulder, down her arm and around her front, his forearm pressing lightly on the underside of her breasts. He could smell her freshly washed hair, her light perfume that was more her natural scent radiating from her skin than it was a commercial product. He felt her body leaning into his, she had surrendered and wasn't going to pretend otherwise. Gavin somewhere between flaccid and erect, the swell of his cock against her was unmissable, for both of them.

They stood like that quietly for some time, not saying a word, just watching the sun set in front of them. Comfortable with the intimate contact between their bodies. Chantelle took the last sip of her wine the sky burning orange on the horizon growing darker into shades of blue.

"I've missed you." He finally whispered into her ear. So close that she could feel his lips brush against her ear, "take me to your room."

Chantelle turned, stepping around him, not letting go of the fingers of his hand. For once she was leading him. She placed her empty glass on the table and swept up her cell phone with trembling fingers as she moved towards the stairs to her room. Gavin close behind.

..............................