Gay Dreaming

Story Info
A little dream, that I hope will become real.
2.3k words
4.25
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night before I would fall sleep, I would gently stroke myself up and down. I would go faster and faster, closing my eyes and dreaming of my perfect fantasy. It was always the same fantasy. It would always end with me shooting my warm load all over my hairy belly.

I would push a small toy in and out of my tight ass. I would do my best to hit my special spot. It wouldn't always work at first. I would add a little bit of lube and would take a few tries. I would close my eyes and open my legs wide. I would dream of him pushing slowly inside me. The toy felt pretty good but I wanted the real thing.

I would push the toy inside me, and pretend he would be here with me. He would be holding his long hard cock in place getting ready for me. He would put a little lube on his tip, and I would open my legs wide. He would gently pinch my nipples as I would squat down on his lubed up cock.

I had been with some guys before, but none of them really knew what they were doing. I was always too tight for them. Usually it would be more painful than anything else. Sometimes they were too big, too wide, or too long. But he would be different. He would be the perfect size for me. He would be patient and caring.

I would dream about his big manly body underneath me. He would have just bit of hair on his big thick chest. Everything else would be clean shaven. Well, except the five o'clock shadow on his rugged manly face.

He would probably work in construction or something where he uses his hands. He understands I'm new to this. He understands he can't just shove in me like those guys before him did. He's so compassionate. He understands it takes a few tries. He understands we need to have chemistry to make it work.

We would hold hands and go for an hour long walk in the forest. We would find a spot where we could be alone. It would just the two of us having a beer by the small river. The only noise we would hear is the occasional animal nervously darting around the forest. Nobody would judge us. Only the trees and the wind could share our secret.

Why am I still so nervous that someone will see us? I've always been hiding from who I really am but this feels so right.

We would stop walking and share a small picnic together behind his small country home. He would lean forward and smile at me. His hand would wrap around my sweaty neck. It's the first time we kiss each other in public. Well, it's not really public but it's outside and kind of feels like it. He would pin me hard against the big maple tree near his house. He would kiss me again. This time he would use much more tongue. I would feel us getting hard against each other's nervous bodies.

Now, I'm not even sure if this is real or fake. I wonder if I'm still dreaming.

He didn't care about impressing anyone, and neither did I. His friends and family know that he's gay. I wish I could tell my family what I'm really about. Sadly, they are homophobic and un-accepting. I wish I could bring him home and show him off. It's not that he's a supermodel or anything like that. I just like him because he's nice guy with a great job, and he treats me so well. He knows how sometimes I struggle financially. He knows how hard it is for a single dad to raise a family alone. At first I didn't let him pay for anything. Now, I don't ask him but he always offers. He knows I'm much relaxed when I'm not worried about paying the bills.

I could tell the first time we met at the bar that I liked him. I hardly ever went to the gay village. When I would go to the gay bar, I would usually sit far away and try not to be seen. I was always hesitant to go. It was probably because I really didn't know what I was looking for. It all changed last December on that very cold Montreal night. He saw me sitting alone, and bought me a beer.

We went back to his apartment that night. It wasn't the first time I was with a guy. It was the first time I was with a guy where we didn't have sex right away. We didn't even touch that night we met. We just stayed up talking on his black leather couch the entire night. When I left his apartment and headed home I thought it was because he wasn't attracted to me. A series of text messages proved me completely wrong. I figured the worst case scenario would be me making a nice new friend.

After we went out a few times, I realized he was a lot like me. That's why I'm so attracted to him. He doesn't dress funky or care too much about his appearance. Usually he's just wearing blue jeans and a heavy T shirt. It's almost comical how we are always wearing the same outfit whenever we meet. We just look like two beefy guys when we are together.

In the past I hooked up with some guy here and there. This was the first time someone understood my needs. He understands that I don't want the whole world knowing I enjoy being with men. He understands that I lie to everyone around me and pretend to be into women. He knows that we probably won't have a future together. That's why I was surprised we kept meeting up. I'm still not sure why we haven't slept together.

It's my birthday weekend, and he wants it to be special. I wanted to jump for joy when he offered to take me to his cabin for the weekend. Maybe he'll finally sleep with me. He knows that I'm an introvert and love being in nature. We take our bags out of the car, and slowly walk up to his little rustic cabin.

It's almost pitch dark inside the cabin. He lights the wood stove and we get undressed. I'm shy about my body and try to hide it. He doesn't care that I'm a bit overweight. He smiles at me as we try to warm up under his wool blanket. I can see the pretty snow falling through the big living room facing the mountains. Our bodies begin to warm up near the hot crackling fireplace. It's the first time we're naked together, but we can barely see each other. I could feel myself getting hard against my French Canadian lover.

I got on top of him, and slowly suck him up and down. He gently pushes my head up and down on him underneath the blanket. He moans as I gag harder and harder on his thick juicy cock. He reaches down and strokes himself in and out of my mouth. He tastes so nice and warm. I can feel my naked back warming up against the woodstove. I'm really enjoying making him happy but I really want my lover inside me. I have been thinking about this for so long.

I'm so happy I remembered to pack the lube. I stroke his throbbing cock up and down mixing my saliva and the lube together. I stop and add a small amount of lube to the tip of his swollen circumcised tip. I go on top of him and open my legs wide, slowly pushing down on his lubed up cock. I can't believe how good it feels. I push my naked body down until he's buried in me. I push down just a little bit more, now my ass is touching his shaven balls.

I move a bit faster up and down. This must be how it's supposed to feel. I've watched so much gay porn. The actors always seem to enjoy having cocks inside their assholes. Their faces are always red, and they moan with pleasure.

Now I see how good it feels. I slowly ride his thick throbbing cock. I lean forward a bit, and push my hands against my French lover. Was I still dreaming? He grabs my ass hard and spreads my cheeks apart as I ride him faster and faster. It feels so fucking good.

I've been fucked before but none of it felt this good. I leaned all the way forward on top of him. He pulls the thin covers back over our naked bodies.

Most guys I'd been with barely kissed. If they did kiss they had no idea what they were doing. Or maybe they did but there was no chemistry between us. Is it really worth kissing someone you don't love?

The guys I was with were so nervous. They were hiding from so much. Worse, they were hiding from themselves. I was one of those guys. I wasn't cheating on anyone, but I was also hiding who I really was from almost everyone I know.

He lifts his legs up a bit higher and glides inside my tight pink hole a little bit harder. He puts one hand on my back, and squeezes my ass with his other strong hand while I ride him. He is so good at this. He is gentle, yet so rough at the same time. He grabs my ass tight and spread my cheeks apart again. I leaned forward and drop my head next to his sweaty neck. He loves the way I passionately kiss his neck while he slowly fucks me. I feel like this is how a man fucks a woman. I'm happy to be his woman.

He flips me underneath him and stares me in the eyes. His sharp silver eyes stare into my green eyes as our lips press together. It was as if we had been lovers forever. He presses his soft closed lips against mine, and kissed me again. I reached down and gently stroke his cock, almost begging for him to go back inside my quivering hole.

He fumbles around under the covers, trying to push back inside me. I close my eyes and spread my legs wide apart. He places a pillow underneath my ass, and slowly sucks my hard cock up and down to help me relax. He's so good at giving head. He so much better than the chicks I'd been with. I close my eyes, and I feel something pushing inside me. He slowly pushes his index finger inside me.

He takes his finger out, and gently rims my ass with his tongue. I jerk my hard cock up and down, doing my best not to finish. It hurts like crazy as he pushes a second finger in and out of me a few times.

I wrap my legs tight around his back. He slowly pushes his cock inside me, hitting spots my toy could never accomplish. He pushes all the way in me, as far as his hard cock will go. Now he's the one kissing the side of my neck as he fucks me harder and harder. I relax my legs a little and open mouth kiss him, while he pushes all the way in me.

Now that I know I could handle him, I wanted it from behind. I dreamt about it for so long. I knew he would be gentle enough. I almost didn't want to ask him. I could tell how much he was enjoying pushing in me while we kissed.

"Do me from behind." I almost begged him.

He stopped and slowly pulled his lubed of cock out of me. He pushed back in me again a few times, making moan with ecstasy as I dug my nails deep into his backside.

I got on my hands and knees on the cold floor facing the wood stove. I try to distract myself by watching the fresh snow slowly falling on the tall pine trees. Was it going to hurt? Was he going to be sad? Maybe he'd never sleep with me again? Ugh. Maybe this would be the last time we were together?

His tongue slowly pushes between my ass-cheeks, flinging in and out of my sore pink lubed up hole. He leans back and grabbed my sides, slowly going inside me. He stops and adds a little bit of lube to the tip of his cock, pushing in me again as he holds my sides. He hits the perfect spot. Then he hits it again and again.

He can't hold back any longer. I wish it would last much longer. He grabs my sides and pushes in again. I could feel his sweat dripping onto my bent over back. It feels so warm, as he squeezes my waist hard and finishes deep inside me. I lean all the way back and push against his hot sweaty body.

He kisses me from behind and strokes my cock up and down. His cock is still buried in my ass. I reach around and gently stroke his hair while our tongues meet. He strokes me faster and faster. I shoot my load all over the place as he continues kissing me.

I lay on top of his heaving chest. I could feel his heart beating fast underneath me. He wraps his body around me under the blanket. He holds me tight in his big strong arms. I watch another thick layer of snow fall over the mountains as I cuddle with my French Canadian lover. I know this isn't going to last forever. I wrap his arms around my naked body and fall asleep.

Maybe one day my dream will come true.