All Comments on 'Gay for Moments, Straight for Life Ch. 04'

by erotigayman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago

Very hot! Very effective descriptions of the sexual positioning painting a visual picture in cum!

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 5 years ago
Great Work!

I am always looking for new ways of describing sex, and you seem to be a pro at it. I like the slow, steady build up of the story story. (Going to have to follow you so I don't miss out on anything.} I like the point of view a lot. Most of the guys I write about are straight identified bisexuals (I dated a bunch when I was younger, so I know them), but I like the "I am still straight" thoughts your narrator maintains, as he continues to make exceptions to his own rules. I love character building, and you're doing great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 7 coming out?

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanalmost 2 years ago

Use the F word get a 1. Every time. Not ok. Same with the straight guy giving nothing. Great writer. With some bad habits and bad ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotigayman@erotigayman
72 Followers
My imagination runs wild sometimes. I'm here to let it loose and get constructive feedback about my writing. I'm a gay man that never grew out of the loving-straight-guys phase. But at the end of the day, all sexuality is pretty hot, which is why you might find some bisexual ...