All Comments on 'Gay for Moments, Straight for Life Ch. 04'

by erotigayman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HotforitbimanHotforitbimanalmost 2 years ago

Use the F word get a 1. Every time. Not ok. Same with the straight guy giving nothing. Great writer. With some bad habits and bad ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 7 coming out?

kwchancellorkwchancellorover 5 years ago
Great Work!

I am always looking for new ways of describing sex, and you seem to be a pro at it. I like the slow, steady build up of the story story. (Going to have to follow you so I don't miss out on anything.} I like the point of view a lot. Most of the guys I write about are straight identified bisexuals (I dated a bunch when I was younger, so I know them), but I like the "I am still straight" thoughts your narrator maintains, as he continues to make exceptions to his own rules. I love character building, and you're doing great. Keep up the good work.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 5 years ago

Very hot! Very effective descriptions of the sexual positioning painting a visual picture in cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotigayman@erotigayman
My imagination runs wild sometimes. I'm here to let it loose and get constructive feedback about my writing. I'm a gay man that never grew out of the loving-straight-guys phase. But at the end of the day, all sexuality is pretty hot, which is why you might find some bisexual ...