All Comments on 'Gay for My Brother'

by Pakami

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PakamiPakamiover 1 year agoAuthor

If you guys liked this story and have any suggestions/requests, shoot me an email at: pakami22@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoyed!

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

Tell Ethan to dump Kara and be with Cole instead! They were clearly meant to be together, it's only natural! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very hot. Did not like the near rapey tone and nature. Hopefully both are eager and willing partners in this coupling in future chapters. Hope Ethan ditches Kara and they both take the male best friend for a ride!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Will you upload the pic? We’d like to know how Cole and Ethan look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fucking shit. That was fantastic. I loved all of it. I can't tell you how long I've been. Looking for a story like this. I really, really want more chapters, if you have any!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cole should have a splash of sexy chest hair spread across that muscular man chest -- it will tease his younger brother and tingle his chest when they are pressed together in kisses!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@Pakami you interestingly described the relations, feelings, desire and even the type of domination or submission between the older and the younger brother, which lead to enslavement and sexual abuse. Will Ethan experience trauma, fear of the brother he admired, loved with brotherly love and was also afraid of, or maybe, on the contrary, will he feel erotic love for Cole? I don't like violence and I see myself in Ethan and I would love to be like him.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️🧑🏻.

❤️

@Pakami interesująco opisałeś stosunki, uczucia, pożądanie a nawet rodzaj dominacji czy uległości pomiędzy starszym i młodszym bratem, które prowadzą do zniewolenia i wykorzystania seksualnego. Czy Ethana doświadczy traumy, strach przed bratem którego podziwiał, kochał braterską miłością a zarówno się obawiał a może odwrotnie poczuje miłość erotyczną do Cole? Nie lubię przemocy i widzę w Ethanie siebie samego bardzo bym chciał być jak On.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 👩🏻‍🦳🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️🧑🏻.

SummerSammySummerSammy5 months ago

Wow this was so hot!! Loved every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved everything about this story, it was absolute perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPakami@Pakami
Hey there! I've been writing Erotica for about ten years now! I love a good cheating or cuck story, but I've written many, many different kinks. If you like my writing, I absolutely love receiving emails: pakami22@hotmail.com OR discord: JayG#4687

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES