All Comments on 'Gay Mascot Halloween Masquerade'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking a cock losing a friend

The story was funny at times. well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ugh

this was whiny and unrealistic. they were both horses' asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

goes to show what can happen

wilnardwilnardover 11 years ago
Dude what r u doing?

This has the makings of a gr8 chain romance story u must finish it no it is imperative that u finish it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agreed

you need to bring the two back together so they can duke it out emotionally until they get together as a couple. it would make a much more well rounded story. for instance, Chris comes back looking for the one guy he still loves, hoping they can at least be friends after he hears about the dissolution of Jeff's marriage and Jeff's terrible depression - or - Chris gets sick, seriously ill but not fatal, Jeff finds out and friends finally tell him where to find him. he is now on a mission to make Chris his own and never let him go again. etc. etc.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 10 years ago
Great story, with tragic hint of truth

I agree with the others that you should continue this story. Time passes, years go by, and people grow up and mature. Into what sort of persons? No one really can tell until that time comes really. But if you write the second part from the vantage point of 20 to 30 years later where these two bump into each other again, I'm sure their feelings toward each other will have changed somewhat. Again, just how much and to what extent only the writer of the story can tell us for sure. But one thing is for sure, human nature, such as it is, has taught us one thing. Time, out of necessity, dictates change, whether in lifestyle, attitude or demeanor. Jeff may still not like Chris but that dislike will most likely have mellowed over the years. If not, they have still had another chance meeting and there's jist for a 3rd chapter perhaps.

I really think its worth it to continue this story as it is really well written and nicely told. It needs to be better concluded is all.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 7 years ago
The twilight zone

Feeling at the end eek

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous