All Comments on 'Gay Pride'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago

I love how clear you are in describing the positions of your characters during sex. It's easy to follow without being overly elaborate. I was also quite fond of the ending. Warm and touching, but still open. Bravo!

DV19DV19over 3 years ago
I hope?

I hope there is a part 2 at least? Great story, real characters. and very 'real life'.

Thanks, I hope you will continue the story..

DV19.

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

The complexity that is Winston and him digging himself into a hole he may not be able to climb out of.. He’d have to come up with a pretty reasonable explanation for why he has been lying from the jump about himself to a man he’s falling hard for in such a short time!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Loved it!

Great story. Loved how it moved from the group sex with the stripper to Clint falling for Jamie. Perhaps it was too fast but hey, it's all good and the sex was well-described and hot. Would be nice to see another chapter where Clint comes clean about his identity and the two of them make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I hope there is more. You write beautifully and thoughtfully with the characters and share their complexities. Great work

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Awwwwww i was hoping it would continue with how Winston digs himself out of the hole and how Jaime reacts

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

please we need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another excellent story. It would have been nice to have a chapter 2 about Winston working to straighten things out, but maybe it is better that the readers can write their own endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...