Gay Turned Lesbian Pt. 01

Story Info
Two gay guys turn out to be two transgender lesbians.
1.7k words
4.21
8.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay here in bed looking at my wife and think that it's funny that 2 years ago we didn't know each other. Hell, the two of us weren't even the same gender when we met. I lay here looking at her thinking about all we've been though. Here's our story.

Our story begins as one nice beautiful day in sunny Florida. I decided to visit Daytona Beach on a sunny Saturday morning. I drove the hour plus from Orlando to the beach and picked out a perfect spot not too far from where I parked my car. The beach that early wasn't that busy. I took my shirt and shorts off, showing of my hot body along with the cute speedo for any cute boy to look at. After that I laid a blanket and set up my umbrella. I put on some suntan lotion and relaxed.

A few hours pass and I looked around me. The beach got busier, it was time for me to put on more lotion. I looked to my left and saw a cute boy with brown hair laying there bye himself. I turned to him and asked "Hi there do you mind helping a boy out and putting some suntan lotion on my back?"

"For you sweetie, I would do anything." he replied.

"Thanks." I said as I handed him the lotion.

"Do you not have a girlfriend to help you."

"No, I'm not into girls."

"Oh really. Later would you like to go get some drink?"

"Sure!"

"Do you mind if I move my stuff over and we get to know each other more?"

"Sure." I smile and blush.

He went over to his towel and brought it over. My blanket was big enough for the two of us to lay there so he didn't have to lay out the towel. As he went to get his stuff I looked at him. He was about my height, with brown hair. He had a speedo on just like me. I thought at first it was a woman's bikini bottom but put it off. The speedo showed off his package real well. You could tell that he liked his privates shaved, just how I liked mine.

"I'm Mike." I say after he was done bringing over his stuff.

"Nice to meet you Mike. I'm Adam."

We laid there talking about each other. Adam was 24 born and raised in Florida and moved to Daytona from Jacksonville a few years before after he came out to his parents as gay and they kicked him out of their house. They disowned him and wanted nothing to do with him.

I told him my story, that I was also 24 about to be 25 and had also just moved down to Florida be it in Orlando, from Atlanta and before that Savannah. I told him that I was originally from the Northeast and how I had to get out of my hometown because there was nothing to do there. I told him that I was bi and hadn't come out to my family as I have not had a serious relationship with a man yet.

After we got to know each other I turned to Adam and asked "Would you like to go for a swim?"

"I thought you would never ask." he replied.

As we we walked towards the water our hands brushed up against each other. I wanted to hold his hand. But pulled it away. We walked in and got to the point where it was just our heads poking out of the water. All of a sudden something brushed against my foot.

"What was that?"

"What was what, sweetie?"

"Something brushed against my foot." I look around to see what it was and couldn't see a thing. Then it happened again. I jumped and screamed like a little girl and swam to Adam. I hugged onto him.

Adam laughed and said "Well this is the closest I've gotten on a first date."

"First date?" I said.

"Yeah." Then he kissed me on my lips. We then went into a passionate kiss and boy was I on a high. We broke off our kiss. I could feel both of our cocks hard. I get off of Adam and walk away from him.

"What's wrong baby?" Adam asks.

"Nothing. I just never...."

"Have had sex in public before?"

"Yeah and never had sex with a man before."

"Well are you a top, bottom or both?"

"Both I think, but I'm not sure."

"Well your in luck baby. I am both too."

He came closer to me and as he walked I could see him reach down and pull his speedo down. When he got to me, he started to kiss me again. He reached down and pulled down my speedo. I let out a soft moan as he grabbed my cock and he held his. He started to move both of our cocks in unison. I quickly cam and got soft. I looked around and saw no one around us. I took a deep breath and ducked my head under the water. I quickly found Adam's dick and started started to suck his dick. My mouth worked his dick as fast as I can before I needed to come up for air. I stopped and came up my hair all wet and I began to stroke his dick as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Oh baby. You are such a good cock sucker." Adam told me.

"Sshhhh. I'm just trying to catch my breath." I look around again but it was towards the end of the day and most of the people on the beach were busy packing up their stuff to head home.

I take another breath and go under. This time Adam finally came in my mouth. The salty taste of his cum and the water made me want more of him. I came up to the surface. Adam smiled at me.

"Wow baby. For someone that hasn't had sex with a man before. You sir have just given me the best blow job ever. How about we skip the drinks and you come to my place since I am closer than you are?"

"Let me think about it.... I thought about it. Yes. Lets go back to your place."

I pulled my speedo up as we walked and so did Adam. We walked over to where our stuff was and packed up.

"Do you mind driving us both to my place? I am literally right up the street and I walked here."

"Sure. I would have to move my car any way."

We walked to my car and drove to Adam's place right up the road. I parked my car and we walked into Adam's fifth floor one bedroom apartment. As soon as we walked in we were all over each other. Clothes went flying everywhere as we made our way to the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, Adam pushed me onto the bed. For the first time I got to see him in all of his glory. I was right he was hairless as was I. But I saw his dick for the first time and even at rest I could tell he was bigger than I was.

He came down onto the bed and we started to make out again. After a while he kissed his way down my chest and made his way to my hairless dick.

"Good boy. You are not allowed to grow hair down here, ever."

"Ever?"

"Ever."

Evan then returned the favor from the beach and started to work his way with my dick. I watched as his head went up and down. At one point he took my whole dick in his mouth something that none of my ex girlfriends never done to me before.

"Oh baby I'm about to cum again." I tell Adam.

Adam took my dick out of his mouth and said "Good baby. Cum in my mouth." and return my dick into his mouth.

Two seconds later I cam into Adam's mouth. After he took all of my cum he came up my chest again and we shared another kiss and I tasted my sweet cum from his mouth.

After a while of kiss, Adam leaned over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. Without saying anything he opened the bottle and put some on his hands and then wiped it all over his dick. He then grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. He slowly inserted his dick into my butt hole. Slowly but surely his huge 9in penis made it way up my butt. I let out a moan as it felt painful at first but the more he kept moving it the more pleasurable it became. Once it was all the way in I could feel it in my stomach. He then started to move it in and out faster and faster.

"Oh oh oh. Don't stop! Oh my god!" I looked down and all I can see is my dick become harder and harder as Adam continues to fuck me in my ass. I felt an orgasm in my body something that I had never experienced before. I felt my butt tighten around his dick. I felt another orgasm coming. "Please baby don't stttttttooppppp!" I began shaking.

"Don't worry sweetie. I'm about to cummmmm." right then I could feel Adam's dick spasm as he releases his hot cum into my boy pussy. As this was happening my body began to shake again from another orgasm. He continued to fuck me until I stopped and then he stopped and pulled his massive member out of my ass.

He then came and laid there by my side. We laid there for some time before Adam turned to me and asked "Sweetie do you mind spending the night here."

I laughed and said "Baby, you read my mind. I was about to ask you if I could."

"Good because I want you and I to fuck each other in the morning."

"I would love that." I turned to Adam and we started kissing

After kissing for some time Adam broke the kiss and said to me "I know we just met but Mike, I love you."

"Aw Adam. I love you too."

That night I fucked Adam in his ass and after we were done Adam and I fell asleep with Adam holding on to me.