Gay Turned Lesbian Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike discovers Adam's secret and comes out to him.
1.9k words
4.52
4.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that weekend, Adam and I continue to see each other. We switch off which weekend we spend with each other at the other's place. We would travel to see the other on Friday night after work and getting up early on Monday mornings and returning to our boring lives.

One week, I decided to take Friday off and surprise Adam on Thursday night and spend my 3 day weekend with him. After I got off of work, I called him to see what he was doing hoping that he would be home that night.

"Nothing I'm just going to stay home and watch tv. I can't wait to see you this weekend," He said on the phone

"Aw I can't wait to see you too."

We talked for a while until he had to go when his food that he ordered for dinner arrived. I drove the rest of the way listening to music. I arrived at his apartment at about 7:30. He gave me a key to his apartment a few weeks before incase I got to his apartment before he got off of work. I unlocked the door and opened it to expect him sitting on the couch in the livingroom. But he wasn't there. The whole apartment was empty and dark except his bedroom with the light on and the door closed.

It's too early for him to be in bed, I thought as I went to his bedroom door. As I got closer, I heard a female voice say "Oh, fuck me you big boy. I'm such a bad girl!"

The guy is cheating on me with a woman. What the hell. I get to the door and all i hear is this woman screaming in pleasure. I open the door slowly and look at the person in bed.

Laying their in the bed was a brunette woman with her butt in the air with a dildo in her hand that she was fucking her ass with. I could feel my dick stiffen. I look at her closely and notice that she is wearing lingerie and then I notice her dick. I knew that dick quite well. It was Adam's dick.

Oh my god, I'm dating a crossdress, I thought. A hot one at that. Adam was live streaming it online and as I saw a computer in front of him. How did I not know about this. I have had feelings of me being a woman trapped in a man's body and I've crossdressed myself. How did I not know the signs that he was a crossdress? I walked in a quietly as possible and tried to closed the door behind me but it made a creaking noice as I shut it.

This startled Adam and he snapped up and saw me. He quickly ended his live stream. He turned to me and said "Well hi there sweetie." Adam coughed to bring back his male voice "What are you doing here tonight? You don't come here until tomorrow night?"

"I took tomorrow off and decide to come a night early and spend it with my boyfriend?" I moved to the bed and laid next to him.

"I can explain."

I kissed him and said "Explain to me what? That you like to crossdress, like me?"

"I don't crossdress baby. I've come to the realization that I'm transgender and that I'm a woman. Wait did you say like you?"

"Yes baby. Oh my god. We are so alike. I am too transgender. I realized it with my ex, but I thought I was gay. It's a really really long story," Right then Adam kissed me again,

"So you are transgender?"

"Yep. I didn't think my boyfriend, I mean girlfriend was. When I came into the apartment and didn't see you and I heard noises coming from the bedroom, I thought you were cheating on me"

"Aw baby, I would never cheat on you," Adam said and kissed me. "So what should I call you? Michelle?"

"Oh god no. I was bullied in middle school with that name. I like Madison. Maddi for short.

"Ok Madison. I go by Eve," Eve said.

"Nice to meet you Eve."

"Nice to meet you too Maddi. Would you like to join me on my live stream?"

"I would love to but all of my clothes, wigs and make up are at my apartment in their hiding spot."

"Well lets see," Eve got up from the bed and walked over to a hidden door that I never saw before behind her dresser. I got up and followed.

"You little sneak," I said

"What, this room? I surprised you never noticed."

"The dresser was hiding it."

"Yeah well this is what I call Eve's Room," I look around the closet and all I see is what I dreamed of. Floor to ceiling full of stuff that I could only imagine. There was high heel shoe, a little rise heel shoes, and sandals for your feet. Then there was dresses upon dresses on either side and on the opposite side of the door were wigs and make up and lingerie. "Come and pick out an outfit and... Hmmm..... Wear this wig," She picked out a short hair down to my shoulders dirty blonde wig for me to wear.

I put it on and turned to Eve and said "How do I look?"

"Damn girl if I didn't know you I would have thought you were cis. You'll do well on hormones. Have you thought about them?"

"I have but don't know where to start" I answered

"Hmmm here they are" she reaches up and grabs two prescription bottles and opens them and hands them to me.

"Really sweetie. Viagra?" I hold up the little blue pill she handed me

Eve laughed "No that's not Viagra baby. That's estrogen and the other pill is for the blocking you testosterone so you can grow boobs. After our live stream will make you an appointment with the place I get mine from."

"Oh ok" I took both pills and swallowed them down.

"Damn girl"

"Ive been wanting to take them for a really long time," I tell Eve and kiss her and tell her "Thank you."

"Your welcome baby." We kiss passionately. After a little while we broke our kiss and i could feel my clit hard in my shorts. i looked down ad could see Eve's clit is also hard.

I look at all of the cute lingerie that Eve has and find a cute blue piece to match the green one she is wearing. I then take off my shirt and then my pants and boxers. Eve picks up my boxers and goes to the trash and throws them away, saying "No more of these for you. What kind of panties do you like to wear?"

"I love thongs," I answer.

"Me too," she says with a smile and the kisses me.

We then go to the make up drawer and get a few product for me and i apply it to my face.

"Such a pro. How long have you been keeping this secret from me baby?" Eve has switched back into her female voice.

"Ive been doing this for 3 years now. But ive never gone full time. I stopped for a while when i met you but now that we know each others secret."

"Oh my god! We should totally go full time, starting today!"

"Slow down sweetie. I dont think my job will let me go full time."

"Then quite and move in with me. Ive been wanting to ask you for a while but I couldnt stop with my side adult life. But now that you know my secret and you are like me too. Plus I'm a millionaire, I want a stay at home partner that I will come home to and do these streams with me."

"I dont know baby."

"You hate that job. you hate your boss and his hate for LGBTQ people."

"Your right! Come Monday I will leave that job."

"Oh and go in fully dressed as Maddi."

I laughed at the throught of seeing my boss as he saw me as me.

"Enough talk. Lets get this stream started," I say and turn to Eve all ready to go.

"Damn your hot. I dont think you'll need FFS," she says.

"I might a little. You missy we not," I tell her.

We walk to a nearby mirror and look at the two of us. Damn we are two hot women. We walk holding hands back to Eve's bed. We sit there with our legs crossed.

Eve turns to me and asks "Are you ready for your adult premier?"

"Already as I'll ever be," putting on my female voice.

"Oooo, I absolutely love your voice," Eve says and moves closer to me and we kiss passionately.

Eve moves to the computer and starts the stream and sits back on the bed.

"I back my lovelies and I brought my girlfriend, Maddi," she starts off with

"Hi everyone" I say to the camera.

"This is Maddi's first live stream and hopefully not the last. so how about we get some coins so that we can get her to come back more?"

On the screen I can see all the comments and coins coming on in.

That night was so much fun. We fucked each other so many ways. At the end of the stream Eve caught me by surprise by reaching into a side table and pulling out a cage.

"Who agrees with me that Maddi has been a bad girl tonight? First she interupted me during my first stream and she made a huge mess here in this bed," she said as she held the cage in front oc the camera. "I think Maddi's clit should be locked up."

All the comments came in saying that I should be because i was a bad girl. Before I can say anything Eve put my clit in the cage. We then ended stream.

After Eve ended the stream laided next to me and I moved closer to her and snuggle with her.

"That was so much fun," I say breaking the slince.

"It was baby. We should do this every night," Eve says to me.

"Yes but can you take this thing off of me," I ask her pointing to the cage.

"No young lady. You have to be punished for walking in on me and not telling me you were coming," Eve tells me as she rolls over and grabs my clit and twists the cage.

"Oooh," I respond and we kiss. my clit gets hard in the cage and i could feel hers get hard too.

"I cant wait to get rid of my clit and have a pussy," I admit to Eve.

"You too?" she asks.

"Oh yes Ive hated my clit for a really long time"

"Me too," she tells me. "When we're not streaming we should use strap ons like really lesbian and not use our piece of shit clits."

"I've got no problem with that."

Eve returned to laying next to me and I snuggled in her arms again. We both quickly fell asleep. I dreamt that night about the two of us being women and eating each other's pussies. It was the best dream that I had in my life.