All Comments on 'Gazing Into The Fire'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What if the woman is your Mom?

What if your white Mom wanted to be Raped or was Raped. You as a son, seen that, what will or should you do? But before you do any thing, Mom gave into the men and she liked. And what if the men was black. You as a son, will it be cool to see it or not? Tell you one thing, it became cool with me and mom. My mom was hit up by 2 black men, they got her good... She did not even see me at first. Mom's have dreams to, but they all ways hide it. If your their to see it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Is a Man's World

A woman wouldn't think like the protagonist in your story. A suggestion would be to speak with a rape counselor to get an idea of what rape does to women physically, mentally and spiritually. Only then can you have the audacity to paint a character who wishes she could be raped. I was raped (acquaintance rape) a long time ago, and my rape fantasies (which I have the right to have) are my mind's way of dealing with the violence perpetrated against me. It was a violence (not about sex, but about power) that took away my virginity. I can never get that virginity back, and I will never get myself back. That fact will forever place me in a metaphysical quandary.

katseyekatseyeover 14 years ago
How can a man so understand...

I don't know how a man can so understand how this fantasy, but you got it right. Well written.

To the last poster, I understand what you are saying, but I think you missed the part where it said that the woman knew from the start that it was staged. And just because a person hasn't been raped dose not mean they have no right to a particular fantasy. I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember, both before and after my own date rape. I can tell you the fantasy has nothing to do with the reality. And the reality hasn't changed the fantasy. That is the key word... FANTASY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Very good story I love it when women talk like this

It's fuckin hot please do more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Arousing

There are women who like this like me. Being gangraped is the best really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved the story. Wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous