GB Queen of Brighton: The Factory

Story Info
Wild wild sex in an old factory.
795 words
4.41
4.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

The horny boys as I call them, referring to Scott and his friends, decided to give us a special treat one weekend before a special party. We girls started out at a salon. Some had their hair done, others, their nails. I did not want to spend so I just went along with them. These were gifts from Scott's group. There were like six of us in the group.

After the salon services, we all boarded a van and went a bit of a ways to a site where there was an abandoned factory. The party was to be there in some cleared up open space of the place.

We brought some drinks and the guys who will arrive later were to bring everything else. When they did, us girls were pretty drunk already and we all decided to strip naked, lie on blankets on the floor and make the guys eat our cunts. We lined ourselves in a row, spread and lifted our legs so we can be eaten good. The earlier rule was no fucking yet only oral entertainment for both boys and girls -- everyone just laughed and one girl said, "Let's see who gets the itch to really fuck first!"

There were more guys than girls so some of us had cocks in our mouths while being eaten. I was totally enjoying every bit of it. The guy eating me made me orgasm twice.

After this, I was positioned to kneel and four cocks surrounded me for sucking. I had to suck the cocks one after another in a rotating fashion. Sometimes my head gets moved by guys hands so my mouth moves up and down a guy's cock. I choked several times. Some guys would hit my face or mouth with their rock hard cocks and I would giggle lustily and which they seem to enjoy.

Then we just forgot the oral rule! As Scott and another did a two in one on me. I mounted a guy in reverse as his cock went in my cunt. Then Scott, who was facing me, shoved his cock in as well. As they pumped me, another guy played with my breasts and a fourth one asked me to suck his cock.

The two in one in my cunt felt was so good. They were the ones pushing my body so the two cocks in my cunt gave me even more pleasure. I was gasping and screaming with ecstasy. I can't stop screaming, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me harder! Ram my cunt!"

They kept calling me a slut and asking, "Do you like cocks in your cunt, slut?" I also kept saying, "Yes, fuck me good, please.". And they pumped harder and faster. I orgasmed three times before I took a breather.

Then they let me shift positions so two cocks were side by side on the floor. They help me lower my body so my cunt slides over the two cocks and help me bounce so my cunt slides the cocks in and out of it. A guy holding my body to help me go up and down had his hands on my breasts and was squeezing hard. I was noisier fucking these cocks this way because there was no cock in my mouth. I was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck meeee!" I was panting with pleasure and they made me orgasm thrice once more.

In between shifts, I would glance around to see what the others were doing. They were also having sex and some guys have more girls with them because I seem to have more guys with me.

The next thing they made me do was go on all fours and raise my butt high in the air where two guys inserted their cocks in my cunt and fucked me hard. I was also made to suck a cock and hold one in my hand to play with, it was a difficult position but I managed. I orgasmed only once this time as the position was really difficult and tiring for me.

When it was over, I had to leave with some of the girls I came with. Two girls went with the guys so four of us went to leave by van.

But before we left the place, the girls I was with wanted to have more fun as we were still tipsy. They undressed me and took turns eating my cunt and sucking my breasts inside the van. There were times that all four of them were on me. They said they just wanted to recreate the four guys who had enjoyed my body that night as they were watching me get fucked. They made me cum so many times I lost track and fell asleep very exhausted.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers