GB Queen of Brighton: Volleyball

Story Info
Gangbang and train at the beach.
1.1k words
3.69
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

It was a sunny Saturday in Brighton and Scott invited me to go to an island. When we got there, they were already playing volleyball by the beach. These were Scott's group. All boys.

I was watching. They kept inviting me to join. I said balls have a penchant of hitting me in the head. So I just watched. Although I did play volleyball in the university team early on as college student, I felt being a spectator was better.

But Scott said, "You should join even just a bit." And he added, "The boys will surely take care of you!" So I did. And we played. It was difficult and a bit rough playing with guys. And sweaty.

While playing I bumped into two guys who were going for the ball that was headed my way. I got knocked over. As well as one of the other guys. I fell on the beach and he partly on top of me. His hand was on my boob and I don't know if he intentionally squeezed it or accidentally as he fell. I also felt his hard on. I suppose I moaned.

And he went fully on top of me and started kissing me. And lifting my shirt to take out my breasts from my bra. He sucked on my breasts. I think at this point the other guys started taking off their clothes. Pretty soon my shorts and panties were coming off and I was being mounted. I shut my eyes as I got fucked. The stones underneath me were hard but okay. I needed to bury my head partly into them so they don't rub so much on my head as the guy fucked me hard. I think I orgasmed before he came off.

Then another started taking his place. After the second, I got lifted on to a guy so I can ride him. My body was upright so I can jerk cocks with my hands and suck them with my mouth.

Then I was made to go on all fours so I can get fucked from behind and suck a cock with my mouth. But the stones hurt my knees and palms so I could not keep up with them.

Since I was not comfortable, I got lifted onto a guy who fucked me standing up. And by another guy from behind. By this time I was screaming and panting and having an orgasm after another. When they were done, i got laid down on the beach and eaten by I don't know how many guys. Then the mounting started over again. I got fucked by so many and so many times I could not remember. At some point, I remember just staring at the ball which lay on the beach some feet away.

I fell asleep on the beach. It was already getting dark when I woke up inside a tent and Scott invited me for a quick swim as I am all sticky with cum. His friends were nowhere to be found so I had some sweet moments with Scott playing in the water with no fucking.

Then we saw a camp fire in the beach and all the boys were back but with some girls this time. But we still stayed in the water for a bit ore time.

It was already dark when we got to them and everyone seem to have been drinking for some time. There were a good number of people. Boys and girls.

We were all chilling on the beach. There was a bit of bonfire somewhere. I had a sort of lounging chair to sit on. I think the others were doing weed or something as they look very wasted. I got offered something to smoke but I said I don't smoke and don't know how. No one insisted. But I kept drinking as wine and liquor kept being handed to me.

At some point there were some couples or 3somes having a go at it in some corner or so on the beach. I just kept to my lounge chair with my drink and facing the sea. It was good to drink and listen to the waves.

After a while, Scott started kissing me and working on my breasts. Then he inserted his hand inside my undies to finger me until I came. I was really getting hornier and asked him, "Fuck me now, please." But he instead told me, "Recline on the chair and take off your panties." I did. He ate me. He was good. I came again. I remember looking at some stars.

I asked him again, "Please fuck me now!" as my juices is gushing all over the place but he stood up and said, "Am too drunk baby!" and left me. So I reclined back on the chair, had my drink and shut my eyes.

Then I felt my cunt being fingered. I opened my eyes to see this guy going down on me. I spread my legs wide and let him eat me. I also took out my breasts from underneath my shirt and played with them. I was too drunk to care who saw. I was very horny for another orgasm and to be fucked. I figured if someone saw me in that state, they will be interested to fuck me.

When I orgasmed, I asked the guy to fuck me but instead he stood up very drunkenly and left. And some other guy went down on me to eat me until I orgasmed again. These happened some more with other guys who kept coming to my chair.

Maybe these were the same guys who fucked me during the volleyball game. I was too drunk to see who they were exactly. I just felt getting touched in my cunt and a mouth sucking on my breasts and then a cock penetrating my cunt for some hard and fast fucking.

Then I would fall asleep only to be woken up by a guy feeling my body with his hands or even his mouth. Then I would feel a hard cock enter me. I would spread wide and moan so I got fucked harder. I orgasmed several times that night as I got fucked by these guys. I could not remember how many they were or how many times I got fucked by a guy. I had my eyes mostly closed and was half asleep the entire time these guys were having a go at me.

But it felt like a very long night and continuously getting fucked the entire length of it.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers