All Comments on 'Geek's BIG Break Ch. 08'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 3 years ago

A great chapter in the continuing story. Looking forward to the next

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Loved to see a new episode posted. Try to keep the number of sluts down as it dilutes the overall commitment he would have with each and keep it as something we can relate to - knowing this is all fictional bullshit. LOL 5*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Another great read looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love it great read also. A great chapter in the continuing story. Looking forward to the next

KtmgoKtmgoabout 3 years ago

Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

I see I’m the 4th fan to praise your latest chapter and express anticipation for the next installment. At some point, I’ll binge the entire series again.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

So read all 8 chapters today, 5 stars across the board. I was a little hesitant about Gio's personality being to dominate after the first night of fucking back in chapter 2 and 3, but seeing him grow and care for each girl has been nice.Gio still comes off as a Mary Sue butim loving the story to much to care. Looking forward to the next chapter.

jcus0511jcus0511about 3 years ago

Great fun story looking forward to more instalments.

rublicksrublicksabout 3 years ago

Hey ,its a fun sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG this is so stupid. Even if your disbelief could actually be suspended by this crap, this guy would be gang beaten by half a dozen guys in his neighborhood alone. A little fantasy is one thing, but this is just hilarious. Maybe that's it… Is it supposed to be funny??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow love it like at movie you could see the people the lady lying on the bed the smile in his face the love of his woman.

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Dang awesome

Love your stories please keep them coming!!

daswizarddaswizardabout 3 years ago

Such a fun to read storyline.

One thought is: with all the corruption in town, maybe Greg reaches out to the state's attorney's general. That would the next level of law enforcement and prosecutor to handle a case like this.

But, you probably already have the story plotted out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Greg Anderson, Tara & Tiffany's dad, would be perfect for the COO position that Gio's mom really seems to not want to take.

And by buying Greg's company from Greg and offering an executive level position in his company, Gio gets a marketing team built in, as well as Greg's business experience and connections. He might also get an experienced H.R. Department as well.

And while Greg doesn't have a 13.75 inch cock, his 9 inches are more than enough to satisfy the women in Gio's increasing harem of beauties when Gio cannot satisfy all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder when the next chapter is comi g out. Such creativity. But apparently some douchebags forget that this is supposed to ba a FANTASY.

Kepp up the amazing work please.😉😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seriously an absolutely FANTASTIC series. Please don't stop adding chapters. I can't wait for the next one!

Adioskater114Adioskater114about 3 years ago

When will the next chapter come out? This is a amazing story line

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 3 years ago

You sick Fuck!

You have forced me to favorite you, just so I can continue following this story.

The best part is that you aren't even trying to pretend it's not ridiculous: like a good, campy movie, you are piling it on thicker as you go.

I keep expecting a fourth wall break at any moment!

However, this campy movie has a heart as well, and I actually care what happens to these characters.

I look forward to the next installment.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

I said it before, and I'll say it again: this is an excellent satire. So hot and so funny, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's porn opera! Five stars all the way!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

I love a good, down-to-earth story, but I also love a good ridiculous fantasy with a plot hidden inside. This is the latter, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Love His Harem In Flux! Story Gts Better With Every New Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great series, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this series now 2 or 3 times each time it sucks me in. You are an awesome writer and I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this series well written hits a range of emotions fun, intriguing, even a touch of mystery. What does old man Chadwick have on the city attorney, mayor, judges? Maybe film footage of them with the cheerleaders? Like grandma anxious to see what comes/cums up next. Thank you for your creative abilities in telling this story. Most enjoyable and I don't feel my time was wasted reading your work. Thank you for your time, work and efforts in presenting this story for us to enjoy. For me it's like seeing a movie as I read your story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best series I've ever read. Extremely hot. Very well written, very much in depth, the characters are great. Just wanting more. Hope more comes soon. Want to find out what dirt that weasel Chadwick has on people and if Mia joins the family and if Cheri joins too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for another part please

florbustflorbustalmost 3 years ago

I'm anxious to read the next and many more parts. I'd love to hear about the weekend date with Cheri along with how they set up the new business So keep the chapters cumming! Jim

Romeo0881Romeo0881almost 3 years ago

It’s my second time reading, can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And it just ended! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The series has to continue. We need to know what happens to Cheri, the company and to the Chadwicks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You’ve definitely got to continue with the series it’s a great story

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories, but I thought I could give you some info. 24K gold is pure gold. If you be so soft that it would not function as a ring. You could basically crush it by gripping the steering wheel of a car, and since most people do that multiple times a day, you would be lucky if it lasted 2 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to remind us to give you stars at the ends of your stories, and not the beginnings.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

Abi is extra special. I love how crazy Cherry is, she's a natural. When I was a teen I mainly fucked older and still today. I grew up with seventeen sibling. My brothers made me start fucking at ten. My first was in her thirties.

I must have ran that lady crazy scratching on her door begging for pussy. When I was twenty nine station in the United Kingdom(air force) my lady was sixty six... thought she was forty something. Super freak is all I can say. I like older pussy the best, they have skills backing up a superb motorized kitty!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story and how you take you time with each character and how they would be in real life. Gio and Abi really do make the perfect couple.

I wonder how many girls will be added to this blended family. What about the mature women from the school and will trouble get started from the football team and staff. I sure hope they get theirs in the end. Plus Mr Chadwick get busted with his forger.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked waiting for chapter 9

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.08.22]

(and the oldest woman in his stable, he fucked into a cum comma.)...What does a 'cum comma' look like?

J/K love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dominant NOT dominate. Dominant is an adjective and sometimes a noun. Dominate is a verb.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I freaking love this story. I only have 2 chapters left, no,no I want lots of chapters. 50 and I would still want more, I am so glad that I stumbled upon this story.

Long live Gio, that is what I want

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Good yarn.

Words you need to learn and adopt:

Dominant

Caveat

PLEASE learn the difference between LESS and FEWER - it's a grating and typically 'Murican error:

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/fewer-vs-less/

Thank you.

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

FWIW: Editing:

COMA not comma.

(Punctuation is rarely correctly associated with fucking.

I 'spose if he was in her arse it could be a 'colon' or a 'semi-colon' instead and if she was riding her menstrual cycle it could be a period but it certainly ain't a 'comma'.)

Clearly an unconscious mistake. :)

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

I have not commented on this story until now...

The OUTRAGEOUSNESS of the story line is Ssssoool out there!! The big-dicked MC, and all his girls...plus the extra ones, o, the periphery...

All you folks commenting about how dumb and outrageous this is...IT IS FANTASY, nothing else..enjoy it.

To the author...YOU REALLY SHOULD EDIT YOUR STORY(IES), and use a dictionary/thesaurus to assist with the writing!! There are some really ATROCIOUS errors in the chapters, which detract from the QUALITY of the story...quantity of material is NOT a fill-in for more quality stuff!!

Still, you have **5** stars for this...I am enjoying "most" of your tale!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another 5 Stars for me. please keep making more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmm nearing the end but I feel like there are so many plot threads that need to be resolved. I hope they get there. Chadwicks and the whole cheerleader/football team situation (including the superiors that are in on it) need to get punished for that sickening abuse they force upon the cheerleaders. I can't even imagine what that must be like. Makes me shudder to think about it. Of course we wanna see how his business works out, too. And will we get to see his date with Cheri and how that works out? Hope so. I'd like to know how things turn out as well in the future a bit with all the pregnancies planned. Gio will certainly be kept busy that's for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES