Geek's Big Break Pt. 09

Story Info
Things change for Gio and the girl's they meet Cheri.
21.2k words
4.78
84.7k
334

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,066 Followers

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica more reality based, then pass on this series

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

IF you haven't read the first eight parts, I'd do that first. Here's a short overlook of parts 1-8:

Chapter 1: Gio McLoed's older sister Fiona sees her brother's big fat cock, measures it and then sucks and fucks it, taking his virginity. Unknown to the two, his mother sees them and videotapes them to blackmail Geo into fucking her.

Chapter 2: Gio shows the Anderson Twins his Big Fat Cock and realizes his sister is right. He takes both twins as cum sluts. Tiffany willingly and Tara reluctantly. Then he humiliates them by having them make their Jock boyfriends watch them both fuck and suck him. Fiona gets informed she is also one of his sluts and after a token resistance even agrees to let him breed her. Then Gio gets two surprises, the first when Mister Anderson turns his daughters over to him, the second when his mother wants to know why he isn't fucking her.

Chapter 3: In which Gio's mom learns what she has to do to get her son's big fat cock. Then sucks and fucks him in the entranceway to their house. Begs her son to make her pregnant and is carried to bed completely satisfied. The next morning Gio straightens out some issues he caused, decided who to impregnate and who not to and tells his growing harem where they all will reside for the foreseeable future. The Twins and Gio arrive at school to face an angry Brock and Chris.

Chapter 4: In which Gio protects Tiffany and Tara from their exes and gets hauled to the office. We find out a secret about Gio and his hobby. He takes control of the Vice Principal and makes her his school time slut and forces her to find him women to relieve his pressure at school. Then he takes his mom in her office at works and they get caught in the act.

Chapter 5: In which Gio sends Tara home with Greg for a night of Daddy/Daughter Delight. Realizes he has to 'give' the Anderson Twins to the true love of their lives, their own Father. Then has to convince Fiona she is more to him than a convenient cum dump, but truly one of the loves of his life. All while dealing with school, his rising responsibilities as Master of a harem and figuring out who to sell his social media app too.

Chapter 6: Tiffany decides she wants to belong to Gio but he's sent her back to her Dad with Tara who wants to be Daddy's Breeding Princess.

Gio continues to try to impregnate his mom. She arranges for Gio to get a Financial Valuation done on his Clicktalk app. Gio meets a new girl, and is given a dressing down by Greg Anderson for the way he handled Tiffany and Tara. He also gets a loaner bike while his is being fixed and meets the Tailor who promises him custom fit clothes befitting a young adult.

Chapter 7: Gio meets the owner of a local adult store; Pink Cherry who helps him with outfits and collars for his women. He returns home and makes things right with Tiffany, accepting her as his sex slave and collaring her as such. Mia shows up to tell him how to increase the Value of his company. Becky Long, Abi's mother arrives and learns about Gio's new life. Later she returns with Abi and they ask Gio for help to get away from the Chadwick men.

Chapter 8: Gio sets out to make Clicktalk a more productive company. Abi, Gio and the twins withdraw from school. Abi and Gio go to open a business bank account. They buy an engagement ring for Abi, visit with Cherry and give her a ride on Gio's enormous cock. Then head out to buy a new motorcycle.

Don't forget to add to your favorites if you like the story and drop me a comment to let me know what you want to see next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gio and Abi had gone from Cherry's little love nest to the Harley Dealer where the owner had shown them the new Harley Electric Motorcycle. After a test drive and realizing that with the amount for his old bike the owner gave him in trade, the brand new electric bike was the same price as the used loaner bike, Gio bought it.

He'd always been a green freak wanting his mom to add solar panels and try to get them off grid as much as possible. The fact that the new bike would run him everywhere he needed in town on a single charge a week was a significant selling point to him. Then he'd taken Abi across the street to the Ford dealer and he'd test drove and signed a contract with a down payment on the new Ford F-150 Laredo hybrid truck. Again, it would stretch the fuel milage because it would mostly use the self-charging electric motor in town seamlessly switching to the gas engine at higher speeds or heavy loads. Being four-wheel drive on command would make it safe for his wintertime uses and the seating for five would give him and the girls a way around when they were all together, even if another girl like Mia or Cheri joined their little family. But he'd decided five girls plus his and Abi's mom was going to be it for their family for now.

If his mom and sister both got pregnant, that would make nine or ten living in the house that felt crowded with just five in it the other day. He might seriously need to think about having his mom and Becky both sell their places and moving somewhere bigger and better. Somewhere with more rooms for his growing family. Not only that, but with the problems they were bound to have with the Chadwick's eventually and others maybe a more secure place too. He needed to find a place that gave them room to live and work,the sooner the better. But all of that would hinge on if he could continue to make money with his new company.

Gio and Abi arrived at home to see a moving company truck in the driveway. Becky Long was standing in the garage directing the movers who were loading the furniture from the basement into the truck. Gio looked at his fiancee's mother and his as yet uncollared family member. "What's going on here?"

Becky stepped close "I hope I haven't upset you, Gio. I made some changes today based on things I saw last night and our conversation this morning."

"What changes?"

He could see the worry on Becky's face, and he knew part of it was because she could see the displeasure on his. Not that it upset him she was making changes, but that she had done them without his input. It said little that his newest sex slave was making decisions about their home on her own. He realized that a large part of it was that she wasn't used to conceding control to anyone in her home life. However, she had made it plain that she wanted to be part of his group of women and in that dynamic He was the one in charge. While she may have been used to deciding at home, she needed to realize that those days were over.

Gio followed her into the house and down into the basement, where all the furniture had been replaced with all the bedroom furniture from both houses. Along the walls were the dressers and chest of drawers from each bedroom, and what he assumed were the ones from Abi and Becky's rooms in their house as well. There were also six new wardrobe closets lined up along one wall. Six King-size beds had been bolted together, three across and two deep, creating the largest single bed Gio had ever seen. It took off a good amount of the space in the center of the room. At the foot of the bed, mounted to the wall, was the smaller tv that had been in the living room upstairs. Below it on the wall a shelf with a satellite box on it. "Welcome to our new family sized master bedroom. I figured if last night was any sign all your women will want to continue to sleep with you and this will allow us room to play together and sleep together."

"Where is the furniture that was down here going?"

"I'm having it moved next door to the combination living room dining area as the waiting room for our office suites. I've ordered office furniture for the bedroom's next door giving us an office for each of the company officers. I cleared out the office on the main floor in this house and thought you could set it up as either a nursery or a playroom for more intimate encounters where you don't want our entire group involved."

Gio nodded. "It's a good temporary solution, but it wasn't your place to make that decision Becky."

She bit her lip. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd be happy."

Gio pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I'm not saying I'm unhappy I saying that it wasn't your decision to make. You have asked to wear my collar, to be owned by me. That means it is my decision to make. I'm the Master, your daughter is the Mistress of this house it was our decision to make. You should have waited and told us your idea not just decided and made it happy. If it has to do with the legal aspect of the company, then you will give me your recommendation and I'll probably take it, but it's my decision to make. Same at home every one of you women can give your opinion and we will often ask you to tell us what you think. But it will be mine and Abi's decision to make and ultimately mine. Do you understand me?"

Gio could see the tears in Becky's eyes. "Of course Master. I'm sorry I upset you."

Gio lifted her head so that she was looking into his eyes. "You did upset me, Becky. Not because you made a decision, but that you didn't talk to me about that decision. I will let it slide because I can see that it upset you to realize you displeased me. However, next time I will punish you and not in the ways you like."

Gio thought about how much fun he could have with Becky right now with strangers in the house. He and Abi had talked, and they realized her mom needed not just pain mixed with her pleasure but that she also craved being humiliated. She was a true BDSM slut who needed to be belittled and abused within the constraints of her limits. Today he was going to push her to find her hard limits. "Before we get into anything else, I need to know what your safe word is, Becky. There will be no warning word in this home, just your absolute stop now word what is it?"

Becky shivered as she thought about her daughter's childhood friend pushing her to her limits. Would he understand she needed more than just pain? Did he truly understand what she craved. That part of the reason she was so susceptible to Clarence Chadwick's manipulation is that she needed to be humiliated? "Submarine, Master, my safe word is submarine."

Gio nodded "Then unless you say Submarine, I won't stop until I'm ready if you say Submarine, everything will stop for twenty-four hours. Are we in agreement?"

"Yes Gio."

"Good girl."

"Be ready to accept your collar tonight. We may or may not have guests when that happens. People not of our family will watch your daughter and her fiancée hurting you, collaring you. They will watch us treating you like the worthless sex slave that you really are."

She moaned as he continued to talk. He understood. "Yes! Oh Yes Master thank you."

"As a matter of fact." Gio whispered in her ear. "Why should I wait? Strip and assume the position right now."

Becky's eyes got round with surprise. "What?"

"You heard me slut get undressed and assume the waiting to be collard position right now."

Becky didn't hesitate she started removing her clothes. Was he going to collar her now with none of the family here but all the movers upstairs waiting for her?

As she dropped the last of her clothes and kneeled at his feet, he looked down at her. "Look at you so eager to be my slut that you would strip knowing there are strangers in the house. Any minute now, one of those movers could come down here looking for you. Wondering where to put that furniture next door. What will he see? Not the powerful career woman who has been telling them what to do all day but a nasty, horny, cougar kneeling before her daughter's fiancée bare ass naked. Now beg me, slut, beg me to put my collar on you. I want to hear you begging me to collar you, to spank you, to fuck you and make you mine."

Becky felt her pussy flood with her excitement and run down her thighs at the thought that one or more of the men who had been moving the furniture at her direction all day might see and hear her begging to be used as a sex slave. "Oh, Please Master, please collar me, Spank me! Stick your big cock in me and ruin me for any other man make me yours, Master."

Gio texted Abi and told her to send Tiffany over to the other house with the movers and that all the furniture was to go in the dining/living room open space in her old house.

Okay. What's going on down there? Came the response from his fiancée.

I'm playing with your mom as punishment for her making decisions of her own. I'm going to get her worked up and make her so close to cumming. Then I'm going to deny her any release until after we collar her tonight.

A new text came on the heels of his. I want to play too!

Gio laughed and walked around behind Becky. "I don't think you understand me, slut. I want those men upstairs to hear you begging me really scream and beg me. Make them so curious that they all come down to see what's going on here. Just think, all those strange men seeing you kneeling here begging to be my nasty little pain slut, my dirty little sex toy. Wanting me to spank you, to turn your ass baboon red and then your pussy before I shove my cock in you and fuck you. Will it shock them? Will they laugh at you? Old enough to be my mother yet wanting me to fuck you? Will they think you are a Nasty old cougar with no self-esteem?

I wonder if it will excite them to see you like this? Maybe I'll invite them to jack off all over you? To cover you in their nasty cum while you beg me to use you, to own you."

While he was talking, he texted back to Abi. Come to the top of the stairs and wait. Bring the bag from Cherry's with you. Don't come down until I text you too. When you do stomp like your one of the movers coming to see what all the noise is about.

The response came. You are so wickedly good to us.

Becky started screaming at the top of her lungs. "TAKE ME GIO, FUCK YOUR PAIN SLUT. PUNISH ME, COLLAR ME, USE ME. MAKE ME YOUR NASTY FUCK TOY, HURT ME, OWN ME. PLEASE MASTER, DON'T WAIT, FUCK ME NOW!"

"Louder slut, I don't think they heard you. If someone doesn't come down to see what's going on, I won't collar you tonight."

Becky looked worried now. Was this part of the game they were playing, or did he mean it? She was so turned on thinking of those men coming down here and covering her in their spunk as her master watched.

Yet she was scared Gio really meant it when he said he wouldn't collar her if someone didn't come to see what was going on. She screamed so loud her throat hurt. Just when she thought her voice was going to give out as tears ran down her face, she heard the sounds of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs behind her. But the voice wasn't what she expected.

"Gio McLoed, what in the world are you doing to my mother?"

Gio smiled. "Teaching her she isn't in charge anymore. Look at what she did while we were gone."

Abi looked around as Gio continued to taunt and cajole. "Your mother seems to think she is still in charge. She assumed that all of you girls would want to keep sleeping with me so she made our playroom into the new Master Bedroom."

"Well, she was probably right."

"I know she was right and I'm not saying it isn't a good temporary solution, only that she didn't have the right to make that decision. She isn't even part of our family yet. I mean she is you mom, but she doesn't belong to me or to you. She isn't even our lowest slut. She's nothing. Even if she was our lowest fuck toy, she had no right to make this decision. So I thought it was time to remind her of her place. By the way, her safe word is Submarine. I informed her there is no soft limit, just the hard one. If she uses her safe word, we won't play with her for twenty-four hours."

"Yes, but this isn't punishment for her, Gio this is her form of play I mean, look at that puddle of girl goo dripping on the floor."

"I know I'm getting ready to tell her what her punishment was when you came and interrupted my fun. I thought about making her let all those movers cum on her but I think that just excited her more."

Abi laughed. "She's such a nasty slut, isn't she? So what do you think we should do to punish her?"

"PLEASE PUNISH ME MASTER, MISTRESS. PLEASE I WAS BAD I NEED TO BE PUNISHED."

Abi got down on her knees and looked at her mom in the face. "Look at you. So eager to be punished. You are such a nasty slut. So, turned on by the thought of us hurting you, humiliating you. You want us to abuse you, don't you? You're all but creaming yourself at the thought."

Becky wailed she was so turned on. "YES MISTRESS, PLEASE PUNISH THIS SLUT! PLEASE I NEED IT SO BAD."

Twelve

~~~~~~

Just then, they heard more footsteps coming down into the basement. "Oh, this is where you all are."

Gio looked up to see his sister Fiona in her downstairs outfit. "That looks so good on you sissy-slut."

Fiona blushed. "I'm glad you like it since you picked it out."

Gio nodded. "I did, but you can't all keep wearing the same thing every day. We need more clothes like this for around the house. Slut wear that's easy for me to play with my toys."

Fiona flushed at the thought of Gio playing with her. It had been all she could focus on all day at college, getting home and having her Master use his big fat cock on her. "What's going on anyway there is no furniture upstairs in the bedrooms."

"Becky took it upon herself to move us all down here. That's why we were just about to let her know what her punishment was."

Fiona nodded. "I see it sounded to me like you all were playing and I just wanted in on the playtime."

Abi walked up to Fiona. "Are you all horny from thinking about your brother at home playing with his toys while you were in class, Fiona?"

Fiona bit her lip and looked her brother's fiancée in the eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Is that what you think has been going on? While you were at school trying to concentrate Tiffany, Mom and me were here; getting you little brothers big, fat, cock all to ourselves?"

A moan slipped from Fiona's mouth as Abi's hand went up under her short schoolgirl skirt and stroked her already damp pussy. "Get undressed sissy-slut and I'll let you brother play with you. Look at him Fiona. He's all hard and ready from tormenting my mother. He needs to cum and cum and cum do you think you can handle him as worked up as he is?"

Fiona moaned again as she saw her brother's cock straining against his suit pants. Abi's fingers sliding around and around her clit without touching it, causing her to become wetter and wetter. She started removing the outfit she had just put on, exposing her hard nipples and dripping snatch to her brother, Abi and Becky Long. "Oh, you need it bad, don't you, big sister? You need your little brother's big hard cock inside your hungry pink palace?"

Fiona was shaking with need. "Yes, Mistress."

"Well, you can't have it. Not yet, because you have to get past me first. Do you think you can do that, slut? Do you think you can please your mistress enough for me to let you have my fiancée inside your slutty little fuck hole?"

Fiona's answer was to drop her short skirt beside her already discarded top and plaster her lips to Abi's, plunging her tongue into the other girl's mouth and rubbing against her. She reached out and started removing Abi's clothes until the two young women were both standing in between Becky and Gio, completely bare, their bodies pressed against each other as their lips and tongues continued to duel together. Fiona's hands wrapped around Abi's naked body as she pulled her tight against herself mashing their tit's together and she rubbed her body against the younger woman's like a cat in heat.

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,066 Followers