All Comments on 'Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue this story please. Love your writings

ShySheriShySherialmost 2 years ago

Loved the journey for her, maybe a little quick to change into a cum slut if you want to be ultra critical but it felt right and just made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. 5stars. Would love to see what happens next with these two as well as at the "club". After reading this I will be checking out more of your work. I usually like female domination of other females. This was a remarkable story of self discovery. Thank you for sharing. Pappasleaze!

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 2 years ago

I loved the whole story. I have some experience with sex clubs, and it rings true, with some embelishment of course.

daiblo598daiblo598almost 2 years ago

Fantastic I would love to read more about Dina

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Fully credible once you accept the founding premise. Sex scenes fully and lovingly described. Dina's progression from nerd to slut is pretty compressed but works within the world of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A superior, well-written piece of work; I compliment you. So wish that experience was part of my life at 23 now.

deeangeldeeangelover 1 year ago

What can I say but brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed Dina coming into her own sexuality, loved the male domination thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story i have read for a long time xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...