Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Inexperienced shy girl gains confidence at work.
22.5k words
4.74
25.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

Geeky Dinas's Sexual Awakening

1.

Hi, my name is Dina, and the following is an account of how I changed from being an insecure self-doubting geeky girl with body image issues into a confidant young woman, eager to explore my sexual desires.

My lifelong best friend Caroline was the same age as me, but she was the one who always attracted the men, and I was the one left hiding in the shadows.

We both came from wealthy families, went to boarding school and had our own ponies.

We even shared the same halls of residence at university. We could talk to each other about anything but when it came to men and sex, I always felt side-lined.

Caroline was outgoing, tall with long blonde hair and a lovely figure. In contrast, although around the same height I was more of a tomboy with short dark hair, spectacles, slim body, and small boobs.

During our time at university, we often went out together but by the end of the evening Caroline would inevitably be disappearing into her room with her latest conquest while I would be going to bed alone. I often lay in bed after a night out imagining Caroline having sex with her latest hunk as I lay there masturbating.

After graduating from university, I was determined to try and become more popular with men but felt unsure as to how.

We both worked at the same electronics company and had been there for over a year. Caroline was the engineering manager Dick's personal assistant, and I was a software development engineer. The majority of my immediate colleagues were men and we all got along well together.

I'd noticed that there appeared to be a select clique of male and female work colleagues who always sat together in the pub on Friday lunch times and, as far as I could tell, would often all go out together on Friday evenings.

Caroline would often be amongst this group, always sitting next to or close to Dick but I was never invited to join them. I'd also had my suspicions that she and Dick were having an affair. I guess I was jealous because Dick was tall dark and handsome, and I had secretly had a crush on him since my first day at the company. However, I knew I stood no chance compared to Caroline.

I'd asked Caroline a few times if she and Dick were having an affair, but she somehow always managed to avoid giving me a straight answer.

I also asked her about what her 'in crowd' did when they went out together on Friday nights but again, she brushed me off by saying they just visited a pub together.

My usual work attire consisted of combat trousers and a loose top but during a prolonged hot spell in the summer I arrived wearing a short denim skirt and a white vest top.

Being quite naïve it never occurred to me that this change of clothing would be noticed by anyone, especially Dick.

As I passed him in the corridor he turned, gazed at me, and said, "you look nice today, Dina."

I blushed deeply and muttered, "thank you."

Although I had no idea at the time this was the start of my transformation. Later that same day Dick rang me and said, "me and some of your colleagues are going out for a drink this evening, would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to," I said, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Great. We will be going out straight from work. Caroline is going as well so you can follow her to the pub."

"OK, I'll see you there, and thanks for inviting me."

I saw Caroline not long after the phone call and she suggested that we both go in her car.

The rest of the day passed slowly but finally, at 6pm Caroline and I were making our way out to the company car park.

On our way to the pub I said, "will we be drinking in the pub all evening?"

Caroline sounded a little vague as she said, "no, we usually have a drink and then all go back to Dick's place and have fun."

"What kind of fun?"

"Wow, Dina, so many questions!"

"So come on, tell me, what kind of fun?"

We were just pulling into the pub car park when she said, "I think that tonight is porno movie night. Dick has a room with a large T.V. where we usually all gather to watch a porn movie together."

Although relatively naïve, I had seen a couple of short explicit movies but in the privacy of my bedroom.

As we were getting out of the car I said, "isn't that embarrassing, watching stuff like that amongst your work colleagues?"

Caroline just giggled and said, "stop asking so many questions. You've always wanted to be invited out with our little group so just try to relax and enjoy the evening.

I was not used to wearing short skirts and as I climbed out of the car one of my male colleagues glanced at the expanse of thigh I was inadvertently showing and exclaimed, "wow, nice legs Dina!"

I blushed but felt my self confidence rise a couple of notches.

Once in the pub Dick bought us all a drink. Everyone was laughing and chatting freely and soon felt like I belonged rather than being an outsider.

After we'd had a couple of drinks, Dick announced that we were all going back to his place.

It was only a short drive away and we were soon all gathering inside his house. The house was enormous and set in its own extensive grounds. I found out later that he had inherited it from a rich uncle.

Dick then called out, "the usual rooms are available but will those who want to watch some porn first please go to the T.V. room."

I turned to Caroline who was beside me saying, "what did he mean when he said, 'the usual rooms?'

She grabbed my hand, pulling me along as she said in a whisper, "some of the people pair off and go up to one of the many bedrooms. Now, let's go and watch a naughty movie and no more questions."

Caroline led me into a quite small room that was dominated by a large T.V. The room was already crowded and filled with the sounds of excited conversation as we jostled for a position at the back.

The last to enter was Dick. He came up and stood behind Caroline and me.

He was holding up a remote control as he shouted, "are we all ready to watch some porn?"

The room fell silent as the title 'Susan's First Casting' filled the screen.

The title faded to reveal a large desk with a leather couch six feet or so in front of it. The camera view was from behind a guy who was seated at the desk. Standing in front of the leather couch was a rather shy looking young woman. I was surprised by her appearance. I suppose I was expecting to see my mental caricature of a porn star; dyed blond hair, large, augmented breasts and too much makeup. Instead, I was rather taken back to see a young woman who looked a little like me. Not only did she look a little like me she was dressed similarly in a short skirt and a white lace camisole top. However, unlike me, she was not wearing a bra, made obvious by the fact that her small pert nipples were visible through the diaphanous fabric of her camisole top.

Caroline nudged me and said quietly with a suppressed giggle, "have you been moonlighting in the porn industry and decided not to wear a bra?"

I just grinned at her and laughed as the guy in the movie said to the young woman, "welcome to your first casting Susan. As I told you during our phone conversation, I am a freelance agent acting for a variety of movie producers. Today I will produce a short video of your audition to show prospective producers. If they like what they see, then I am confident you will soon be offered very well-paid rolls in some of their movies."

Susan nodded as she shuffled nervously from one foot to the other in front of the couch.

The guy then continued, "before we start, I want to be clear that you are auditioning for adult movies. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"OK, good. Firstly, any prospective producer will want to see your body so I would like you to take off your top and show me your boobs."

I tried to imagine that I was Susan knowing that I would soon be showing my naked body to a man I had only just met. I could sense her reluctance as she fumbled with her top but then pulled it off to reveal her small pert breasts to the guy behind the desk.

I felt a sisterly empathy toward her as she covered her tiny breasts with her hands and said, "I think my boobs are too small, maybe I should just get dressed and leave."

The guy stood up, walked around the desk, and said, "move your hands away and let me be the judge."

With many of my colleagues now crowded into the room the crude banter of the guys faded into the distance as I found myself lost in my imagination.

Maybe it was the awkwardness of watching a porn movie with many of my male colleagues, imagining that I was Susan or perhaps both, but for whatever reason I felt highly aroused.

Susan lowered her hands. The guy then moved closer to her and placed his hand on one of her breasts. She instinctively recoiled but stopped herself as the guy said, "just relax Susan and remember why you are here."

She smiled a little nervously as he squeezed each breast in turn and then gave each nipple a playful pinch saying, "there is a strong market for slim young women with small boobs and I think that yours are perfect."

Susan started to look more relaxed and even smiled as he continued to grope her breasts before saying, "You're doing well Susan, now take off the rest of your clothes."

She looked hesitant but was soon unfastening her skirt and slipping it down over her thighs. As her panties came into view I tensed as I felt a hand touch my buttocks.

I tried to turn my head, but more people had crowded in behind and I could not be certain who was touching me. Caroline was still next to me on my left and Dick was close behind. It could be Dick, I thought, or it could be someone else close behind me.

As I watched Susan slip off the skirt the mystery hand started to caress and gently squeeze my buttocks.

I briefly considered shouting out or reaching behind and brushing away the hand but realised I was finding it quite erotic.

With the mystery hand still caressing my buttocks I watched Susan look nervously at the guy in the movie as he said, "take off your panties."

As she slipped her thumbs under the waistband and started to roll them down over her narrow hips I tensed again as the hand that was caressing my buttocks slowly slipped down and then up under my short skirt. His fingers: I assumed it was man; then slipped between my upper thighs just inches from my crotch.

Any thoughts I might have had about protesting were long gone. It felt naughty and, more importantly, I felt like I was now one of the 'in crowd.'

I had no idea how far I would let this go but at that moment I had never felt so highly aroused.

Still gazing at the screen, I watched as Susan's neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view as she slipped her panties down over her thighs.

She then bent down briefly and pulled them all the way down and then off.

The guy then said, "turn around and show me your backside."

As Susan turned, the hand between my thighs slowly moved higher until I felt his fingers gently stroking the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs directly next to the gusset of my panties.

I resisted my instinct which was to press my thighs together. Instead, with a newfound confidence and boldness I shifted my feet apart a little to give him better access.

This bold move of mine had obviously been taken as an open invitation when, in one swift move, the hand was now pressed palm up against my rapidly moistening knicker gusset.

With just the flimsy gusset of my panties between my wetness and the hand of the stranger the guy in the movie playfully slapped Susan's buttocks saying, "you have a great little body. Now kneel on the couch and show the camera a nice rear view."

Susan looked uncertain what to do as she knelt on the edge of the couch until the guy said, put your head down and push your bum up as if you are tempting a guy to take you from behind."

Susan giggled nervously as she positioned herself.

As the guy gave more instructions; "head lower and bum higher please Susan," I felt the guy with his hand between my thighs start to press the now wet gusset in between my engorged labia with his fingers.

By now Susan's genitalia were clearly visible together with her anus. Judging by how the camera view was now changing I realised that she was naked and exposed in front of at least two men, a camera operator and the guy doing the audition.

Although Susan was no longer hiding anything from view the guy wanted more as he said, "move your knees further apart Susan, as far as you can."

As she did as he asked, I watched her outer labia start to part and could clearly see the glistening of her oozing wetness.

Any remaining inhibitions I might have had were now gone as I brazenly began to move my crotch back and forth on the fingers pressed into my gusset.

There was no subtlety for Susan in the movie as the guy stood next to her backside, turned to face the camera, reached across and, using both hands, pulled Susan's buttocks wide apart causing her vagina to gape open.

I then did my best to suppress a surprised gasp as I felt my gusset being eased to one side and then two fingers slipped up into my wetness.

On the screen the guy now was now fingering Susan's vagina with two fingers of one hand as he unzipped himself with the other.

I watched as Susan glanced back at him with a look of surprise as she saw him holding his erection. Before she could say anything, he said, "just relax, we need to show any prospective producers how well you fuck."

At that moment I knew that if the man with his fingers inside me wanted to take me I would not stop him.

I watched as the view on the screen moved to show both the guy's erect penis and Susan's fully exposed vagina. The guy moved closer until he was rubbing the head of his erection between Susan's outer labia.

I felt briefly disappointed as the man withdrew his fingers from me. However, the disappointment was only brief as he replaced the two fingers with his thumb, pushing it completely up inside me and then pressing his palm up against my pubis.

On the screen the guy suddenly thrust his cock into Susan causing her to gasp loudly. With the camera capturing every detail the guy gripped her hips and started to pound in and out of her.

At the same time, I'd lost all sense decency as I blatantly thrust my crotch against the man's hand, revelling in the sensations that were starting to race through my body. The man knew exactly what he was doing as his hand pressed against my swollen clit.

My thrusting became faster and more urgent until, "with Susan now screaming with ecstasy on the T.V I bit my lip and managed to suppress my own screams as I reached an incredible orgasm.

I wanted it to go on forever as I watched the guy in the movie pounding powerfully into Susan's body. I watched his powerful looking buttocks and thighs tense and flex as, with a few more powerful thrusts he groaned loudly, and I knew he had just ejaculated inside Susan.

I was disappointed as I felt the hand slip from between my legs but continued watching the T.V. as the guy slipped his dripping erection out from Susan's vagina.

Although I was curious to know who had just had his hand up under my skirt, I felt reluctant to find out and continued to gaze at the screen as I sensed the people around me start to move and leave the room.

I was curious as to whether that would be end of the movie until the guy said, "Susan, turn around and sit on the front edge of the couch."

I watched as she did as he asked. Her cheeks looked flushed as the guy then said, "lift your feet up onto couch and spread your legs."

As she placed her feet either side of her buttocks the guy reached over and pushed her knees wide apart and said, "The prospective producers always like to see a good dripping pussy shot."

With her knees spread wide the camera then zoomed in until the screen was filled with a closeup of Susan's gaping and engorged labia. After ten seconds or so, the guy's ejaculate started to dribble out and onto the edge of the couch. If I hadn't been feeling so horny, I'd have found that last scene kind of gross but, still imagining that I was Susan, spreading myself wide open like that gave me a thrill. I wondered if I could ever be brave or bold enough to do something similar. Deep down inside, I felt a desire to try if given the chance.

The screen then faded, and the movie ended.

I glanced left and right and saw that Caroline and Dick had gone. Others were already leaving but mostly in pairs or in a couple of instances, two men with a giggling and excited sounded girl between them. I felt quite sure that the ones leaving were heading to other rooms to have sex.

Once more, despite being invited to join the 'in crowd' that evening I felt the familiar feelings of rejection and not fitting in.

I recognised one of my male colleagues as he walked toward me with a welcoming smile saying, "Dina, what a nice surprise. I didn't expect to see you here this evening."

I smiled back and wondered if my luck was about to change. However, I saw his gaze shift down from my eyes to my boobs. His smile then disappeared as he said, "maybe next time," and hastily left the room. This pattern was repeated by two more of my male colleagues leaving me feeling deflated and blaming my small boobs.

I stayed in the room and watched a couple more porn movies until Caroline reappeared and suggested that as it was getting quite late, we should leave. She looked dishevelled and had a rosy glow to her cheeks. As we got into her car, I turned to her and said, "did you and Dick have sex tonight?"

She glanced at me with a mischievous grin and said, "I'm not supposed to say anything but yes and it was great."

She started the car and moved away. During the short journey back to pick up my own car I felt curious about her last comment and asked, 'what did you mean when you said, 'I'm not supposed to say anything?'

She sounded hesitant as she said, "it's a rule of our little club that what happens during club nights stays within club nights."

Now I was even more intrigued but despite me pestering her to know more she refused.

Eventually I said to her, "I don't think that I fitted in with your club members this evening."

"What made you think that?" she replied.

I then told her about my male colleagues who had taken one look at my small boobs, made excuses, and then left me on my own.

Caroline's response was to laugh aloud and say in an endearing manner, you silly cow, it was nothing to do with the size of your tits. They were looking for your club member's badge.

I'd noticed the small badge that Caroline was wearing but had not taken much notice of it.

As we pulled into the workplace car park, she stopped the car to let me out and said, "look, no more questions tonight. I'll explain more about the club on Monday when we get to work and, if you would like to join, I will propose you for membership. Goodnight Dina, see you on Monday."

I was soon driving back home in my own car feeling intrigued by this secretive club and the fact that nearly all of my colleagues belonged to it. With my head spinning with questions, I arrived home and went straight to bed.

2.

My sex life lately was zero unless you include my regular bedtime habit involving my fingers and sometimes the round handle of my hairbrush.

I'd had sexual relationships in the past, but they never felt as though they fulfilled my needs. I'd gone on the pill early on and continued to take it in the hope that one day I would need it.

Monday eventually dawned and I was eager to get to work and find out more about this secretive club.

The first thing I noticed was that during our early morning coffee none of my colleagues said anything about the previous Friday evening at Dick's house.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers