Geis Ch. 02

Story Info
A bad man takes his slut shopping.
13.9k words
4.12
16.6k
15

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Trigger Warning: This story contains some sexual and emotional violence. This is not a healthy representation of a relationship, nor should it be something to strive for in your own life. This is a work of fiction, and the actions taken in this story are taboo for a reason. Be good to each other.

Chapter Two: A King's Decree

Kendall sleeps restlessly dreaming of James and wakes up sore in the middle of the night. Though the pleasure lingered long after their sex and followed her even into sleep, she could no longer ignore the pain that accompanied it. Without his thick rod filling her, there was only pain left and an emptiness that hurt her heart. Waking early, she ices her crotch before waking her family.

The ice helps her swollen outer lips but does nothing to soothe her throbbing cervix, which he had plugged and stretched so thoroughly the day before. She figures that pain will be with her all day and perhaps longer since James will be visiting her again. This sprouts an unwelcome excitement in her as she starts her day.

She helps Jackson with the girls and does well avoiding his name. It isn't until she drops him off for work that she tells him to, "Have a nice day, cuck, I love you!" The worst part was that she says it with a smile and feels horny afterward. Jackson's face faults as she says it and, frowning, she offers him an apology that hardly seems to help.

On the way to the daycare, Penelope asks Kendall what a cuck is and listens as Kendall politely stumbles and stammers her way through a half-hearted answer before ignoring the question entirely. Her mind went other places upon arrival and, after dropping both girls off, she drives home in a daze, stopping by a gas station on the way to buy James his beer of choice-Budweiser.

James is waiting for her when she comes home, and her heart hammers at her ribs when she sees him. Reacting on instinct, the ache in her loins eases as she opens up for him. Just the sight of his truck has her wet and eager, and Kendall hates how easy she is for him. She pulls into her drive with erect nipples showing through her blouse.

They watch each other for a few moments, Kendall trying to regulate her breathing, and James looking arrogant. She gets out first, and he climbs from his truck after. They meet on the way to the front door, James cutting across the yard while Kendall follows the sidewalk. He waits behind her on the steps as she unlocks the door, his big frame towering over her, reminding her of the day before and the pleasure she felt. She glances at his crotch as she remembers, and she smiles to find him still packing.

James' gaze roams over Kendall freely, stopping briefly at her heavy breasts and thick rear. Kendall smiles and opens the door, guiding him inside and going to the fridge to store his beer. James follows her, leering, watching as she bends at the waist for him to put the beer away. When she stands, they make eye contact, and he grins. "You got me my beer."

Kendall nods silently, not trusting her words. She finds James far more attractive today than she did the day before. Every time she finds a flaw, an image of his gigantic cock comes to mind to dispel her complaint. He is a big man, and his big cock really helps to make him seem symmetrical.

James laughs. "Not even trying to pretend you ain't my slut no more." Reaching out, James squeezes her plump rear roughly. His hard hands bring her hard pleasure that reminds her of the finger marks left on her hips the day before. That, in turn, reminds her of the subtle stains on the couch which she couldn't get out, which then leads her to thinking about how deeply he fucked her. All of it, of course, only serves to arouse her more.

She bites back a moan.

James swats her rear next. "Go ahead and bring me one of the cuck's sodas while we wait for my beer to get cold, and tomorrow, have cold beer ready for me."

Kendall nods and moves to obey. She had not entertained that he might visit her again after today and the thought, while not surprising, is unwelcome. Somehow, she had imagined he would only see her twice, ruin her twice, and then disappear. It was never likely to happen, but she chose to believe it would happen. His plans, however, are clearly different from hers.

When Kendall enters the living room, she finds James sitting spread-legged on the couch with his shoes off and his bulge framed by his thick, tree-root thighs. She stops to stare breathlessly at him before moving to his side. Opening the soda, she offers it to him demurely.

Kendall hates the power he is exercising over her and still hates him. Dark memories surface around James, but the deep-dicking he gave her the day before also gives them light. The problem is that she finds him repugnant and vile, and even looking at him can see his every flaw in perfect detail. His big dick doesn't so much as make him handsome as it gives him an excuse to be ugly. Why would he need to be thin when he can fuck my cervix open, Kendall wonders, and she has no good answers.

James takes the soda and says, "On your knees, slut."

Kendall obeys, kneeling at James' feet and feeling slighted that she didn't get to remove his shoes herself. James catches her staring at his feet forlornly and lifts one foot up onto her lap, wiggling his toes at her as he speaks. "Go ahead and get to work. Do what it is you know you want to do."

Kendall nods, shaking, and removes his sock. The smell of him hits like a smack in the face, more pronounced today than it was the day before. She breathes deeply of him without thinking before taking to rubbing his feet. Today, she tells herself, she won't give him the satisfaction of drooling on his feet like a dog. Today, she will rub his feet but only because she has to, and that will be humiliation enough.

She just finishes that thought when James, smiling, lifts his foot to her face. He holds the face of his foot to her nose and pins it there, forcing her to breathe him in. His pungent stench fills her and leaves her dizzy, as it did the day before. Images of his hard dick come to her, unwelcome, and phantom pleasures spread through her, too. The dull, painful aching in her loins transforms entirely as she hoods for him. Dewy pleasure gathers on her vulva.

"I told you to do what you wanted," James says after a loud, wet burp. He wiggles his toes against her forehead. "And we both know you want to do more than kiss my feet."

Kendall breathes him in a second time. She wants to argue but has been shown the futility of that. If James' dick is the carrot, she reasons, then his rough hands are the stick, and she far prefers the carrot. Both will happen, she is sure, but she wants to exert what control she can over her own life.

Shifting his foot, James parts her lips and flattens her nose to her face. She snorts to breathe around him, and James laughs as his dick swells in his pants. "Look at you, you fucking pig. Stop pretending and get on with it. Lick and suck my feet like the little piggy you are, slut."

Kendall obeys with a sigh, kissing his foot first and then, as he gives her space to move, licking the arch. The flavor remains familiar, though not as pungent. She knows what to expect today and accepts it readily. Opening her mouth, she drools on him, licking her way around his foot and sucking on the ball before tonguing her way up to his toes. Those, she stuffs into her mouth and takes to licking thoroughly, one by one, as he had enjoyed the day before.

Kendall forgets herself to the taste of his toes until he removes them entirely from her mouth. Tossing the empty soda at her, he burps and orders her to fetch him a beer next. Moving in a daze, Kendall sways as she picks up the can and takes it to recycling. Her head hasn't cleared by the time she comes back with an open beer and slips it into his hand. James regards her with a smile and swats her on the ass before returning her to her place.

Next, Kendall is given his left foot, which she takes to more willingly. She removes his sock quickly and even smells the underside of his foot before showering him with kisses. James doesn't have to order her this time; his expectations are clear. Still, Kendall shows increasing enthusiasm as she licks and sucks him, and she even stares him in the eyes as she tongues his toes.

Staring up James' legs, Kendall feels strangely giddy. With his toes in her mouth, fogging her head and filling her with want, she finds her opinion of him slowly shifting. She looks at his hairy legs with feminine approval and, feeling like a teenage girl again, steals glances at his manhood. They make eye contact, and she is rooted, drawn in by his cold, cruel eyes. No matter how hard she hates him, Kendall cannot deny the dangerous beauty of those eyes.

James smiles and is glad to see an echo of a smile in Kendall. In two years, he had been unable to break her. Today, however, he had her licking his toes in a matter of minutes. In ways, he is disappointed in her. He had expected so much more from her and yet, his pants are tight with his arousal because, as disappointed as he might be in her, he is equally proud of himself.

Her foot rubs are, for him, the best indicator of her obedience. When living together, Kendall would rub his feet once a week or so. It was not done in submission but out of a desperate, pathetic desire to make them work as a couple. She thought that kindness toward him would produce kindness in him, but she had underestimated the rage that James carried. Even when she did realize it, Kendall didn't give up. To James' shock and surprise, she escaped him.

This foot rub is different. While not submission, it is on the road to it. James hasn't broken her yet, and he knows it. He can see defiance in her eyes, a subtle spark that everything will be okay. Even if she doesn't believe it consciously, she is holding onto hope, but James has seen her resistance and knows that she will not win. This time, he is assured of victory. Her wet mouth around his toes is all the proof he needs. This time, there is no escaping him.

Moving his foot, James wiggles his toes in her mouth before withdrawing them completely. Lifting it, he stuffs his heel into her face and makes her lick his callouses. She does so absently, thoughts abandoned in the face of his dominion. Kendall, to protect herself, empties herself and lets her body move. She tastes him, and she moans without thinking.

James laughs. "Yeah? Like that, Kendall?"

Kendall, returning to herself, glares at James. Still kissing and licking him, she frowns against him. "Of course not, James! This is disgusting. I just can't," slurp, "refuse you."

James gives another laugh, this one high and without humor. "Funny, cause I didn't hear you complaining yesterday when I was fucking you."

Kendall's glare sharpens even as memories of his fat dick warm her loins. The sex had been incredible and, by this point in the morning, the pain is all gone. James' presence has turned the lingering, dull aching in her womb into an echo of pleasure, a ripple that is spreading endlessly through her on constant repeat. She hates him but, slurping his foot, she cannot deny how well he fucked her.

Knowing this, James undoes his pants and reveals himself. Kendall greets him with a gasp and watches him stroking himself, his dick looking almost normal in his big, rough hands, but she has held him before and knows that there is nothing normal about him. Shifting his weight, he lifts his big, hairy balls into view, and Kendall is struck by their beauty. "James!"

"Looks like you're changing your tune now. Two years, and all you ever was was a size queen."

Kendall whines against his foot. "I'm not a size queen! You're just so big!"

She continues licking him in a confused delirium. James is aware of the strange effect he has on her and is even abusing it, of that she is sure, but she cannot understand anything else. For two years he abused and berated her. No length of wrist-thick cock should reduce her to this, and yet the sight of him alone leaves her in reverent awe awaiting his command. As a teenager, Kendall respected intellect above all else but gave herself to a man without any. After Penelope, she prized attention and found that initially in James. Addison taught her to appreciate kindness, which is what she found in Jackson.

However, James is neither kind nor intelligent. Struggling to finish even high school, he has nothing clever about him, nor does he work hard in any way. What he does have, however, is eleven-and-a-half inches of wrist-thick cock and fat, hairy balls heavy with the richest sperm she has ever tasted. Standing, he rests those balls on her forehead and reduces her to a mewling puddle at his feet. She hates him but, staring up at his mammoth shaft, she cannot think of anything bad to say about him at all.

It isn't that he is made better by his cock or that she likes him any more because of it. No, everything she hates about him remains and, if anything, his bigger cock has only makes him worse. He remains the same simple-minded, racist, chauvinist pig she left, and he deserves neither her commitment nor her obedience. Every aspect of him, from the way he looks to the way he stinks, is something to be reviled, and yet she doesn't revile them. Looking at him, at his length and his girth, at his hairy balls, and tasting his toes in her mouth after licking between them, she can hardly think at all.

James hasn't changed at all, but Kendall has. She is compelled to obey him by some invisible force. Yesterday, she called it fear and instinct. James is a big man, towering over her, capable of hurting her, and he has a big cock that is capable of bringing her pleasure. To prevent pain, she had to endure pleasure, and as she endured pleasure, she developed an affinity for it. Pleasure during rape is not impossible nor completely uncommon and often has long-term psychological effects on the target, and yet Kendall knows for certain that this isn't rape in the conventional sense.

It isn't fear that compels her, though she does fear him. She isn't sure that it is his cock, either. From the moment he appeared at her door yesterday, she has moved on instinct at the sound of his voice, an unknown force guiding her. Nothing about him has changed, and there is nothing she can point to. He remains repugnant, repulsive, and awful, but her reaction to him is completely transformed by this force which moves her at his command and arouses her at his appearance.

The sight of James standing over her, stroking himself, however, is enough to confirm one fear. Whatever she might feel for James, for her sudden and powerful attraction to him, and for her need to obey him, Kendall may very well be a size queen. Though she had never given much thought to penis size until the day before, when James revealed his massive manhood to her in the living room, but she cannot deny the powerful effect the revelation did have over her. Her arousal, though borne in part out of her submission and by the strange force that moves her, is made all the more pronounced in the presence of his dick, which seems to steal all reason from her.

Kneeling now, staring at his shaft and at his fat, hairy balls, Kendall feels herself dissolving, fading away. James had filled her so full yesterday and given her orgasms like she has never experienced before, and they both know it. No matter how she pretends or fights it, it is like James knows her every thought and desire. She stares into his eyes, and he stares into her soul.

Reaching down, James takes her by the hair and drags her to the couch. Sitting spread leg, his bare ass on the fabric, James pulls her face-first into his crotch. His heavy shaft comes to rest across her slender nose. Holding her in place with one hand, he holds his dick by the base with the other, and swats it down against her forehead. Kendall winces but does not fight it. Staring cross-eyed at his gargantuan length, a part of her even enjoys it.

Holding her in place, James smiles. "Like that, slut?" He swats her a second time, and then a third, and then he buries her into his pubic hair to breathe him in. "You better get used to it, cause you'll be down there a lot from now on."

Held against his hot cock-root with her face buried into his pubic hair, Kendall finds herself grateful for the changes in her. If she is to be made his slut and slave, she figures that enjoying it is better than the alternative. She can still hate it, and hate him, but appreciate the fine features of his thick, veiny shaft and its rigid warmth against her skin. What exists between them, she rationalizes, is entirely animal. She doesn't know how he can control her, but she does understand the appeal of his fat manhood and can appreciate it as a sexually aware woman.

Breathing him in, his heat seeps into her skin and into her brain. She imagines his impossible length in her mind and wonders how much her pride ever even meant to her. If she is honest with herself, which is hard to do on days like this where she feels like a slut, she has been unhappy and proud her entire life. Yesterday, she experienced the purest, most honest joy she has ever known, and she experienced at the hands of a man who is inferior to her in almost every way. Even now, she can taste James' foot in her mouth, and it arouses her. His hard dick promises her even more pleasure, and all she has to do is let go of her silly pride.

Pulling her back again, and still holding himself by the root, James swings his dick sideways, into her face. He does this twice more before switching sides, holding her in place, and swatting her on the other cheek. Kendall stares up at him as he does, her blue eyes fixed on his colder, distant blue eyes. She endures the shame and revels in the shock of it. The further he degrades her, the less she has to lose in submission. Each strike of his dick frees her to enjoy him more, and staring down his fat shaft, she wants that freedom.

Finally, he punctuates his cock blows by slapping himself down across the bridge of her nose again. Then, with his cock at rest across her face, James smacks her with one of his big, rough hands. Her cheeks go red as he hits her on both sides of the face, but he keeps each blow gentle. It is to wake her and to reinforce his control, and though she winces, she is also aroused. James gives her no warmth as he stares at her, though, and he makes his hatred clear. She hurt him, and though he intends to fuck her into submission, there will be no love in it.

"Kiss my dick, Kendall."

"Yes," she whispers, and she puckers her lips to kiss him across the shaft. James drags her along his manhood, to his crown, and holds her there with her puckered lips pressed to his urethra. Hot precum spreads across her lips, seeping into her mouth and gathering against her teeth. It is surreal to taste him like this, though she is familiar. She can still smell herself on him, another echo of how he defiled her body, and the pleasure echoes in her, too.

James grins and keeps Kendall there, lips pressed firmly to his cock, precum seeping slowly through her lips. "Look at you, kissing my dick, staring at it like it's all you ever want. You're a slut, Kendall, a size queen slut, and you're MY size queen slut. You can live with your cuck, play house with him. Hell, you can spend all day here pretending to love him, but you don't belong to him, and you ain't his. You are mine, Kendall, and you always have been. Never forget that. No matter what you do in life, no matter where you go, deep down you ain't nothing but a shameless, cock-hungry slut, and all you're good for is sucking my dick and licking my toes when I'm bored and horny."

Kendall, kneeling before him, tasting him, staring at him, internalizes every word. Thanks to the unknown force which compels her, James commands an inordinate amount of power in her life. His cock alone is enough to leverage her full obedience, but even without it she would have to obey. His decree, she knows, is absolute and condemning-she is his; there is no escape.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers