Geis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing this, she takes comfort in his words. The more he degrades her, the more free she becomes. James' decree, then, frees her to live happily with Jackson while also enjoying James' superior endowments. She can despise James and hate everything he stands for while also looking forward to his visits and to the pleasure he will visit upon her body daily. She can belong to him completely and still live her normal life.

Understanding her situation, and accepting it, she nods her head. James, meanwhile, grins. "Then tell me, Kendall. Tell me that you're my size queen slut."

Taking hold of him with both hands, Kendall strokes him reverently before speaking. Cockhead at rest against her chin, urethra still leaking on and into her lips, she purrs, "Mm. James, I am your size queen slut."

James slaps her again, this time harder, and Kendall winces in response. "Damn fucking straight you are. I am your master!"

It degrades her, it demeans her, and so it frees her further. She is nearly dripping with arousal as she chews her bottom lip. "You are my master."

James smacks her again and laughs as she moans. "You belong to me."

"I belong to you."

James growls. "Fuck!" With her hair still knotted around one of his big hands, James moves her and reaches down to cup one of her big breasts. Kendall rarely wore bras around the house and favored the freedom granted by bare breasts. Though she has a shirt, she has nothing else to cover her body or hide the swell of her nipples. James crushes her breasts to her body with his overactive pawing. "Fuck, your tits have gotten so fucking fat since we broke up." He swats one of her breasts and watches it sway. Releasing her hair, he yells, "Stand up and strip naked! I want to see your slut body again!"

Kendall, drunk on him, purrs as she stands. Within seconds, she has her clothes piled on the floor beside her. All of her life, Kendall has been as thin as a string. It wasn't until she gave birth to Penelope that she began to fill out, and even then, she didn't adopt a truly womanly appearance until Addison was born. Since then, she has filled out considerably and felt embarrassed because of it. She enjoyed her waifish figure before, and all the fat that gathered on her bones post-child birth had been disgusting and unwanted until today. Staring at James' hard dick, swollen with authority and arousal, is enough to comfort her and leave her feeling sexy.

She stands as she did yesterday, with her hands at her side, displaying her body to James. He owns her and, at this point, she cannot see the point in fighting him. Standing naked before him is small compared to what he has made her do so far and seems almost innocent to her. Besides, she can still taste his precum in her mouth and on her teeth, and so her mind is fogged with a dizzying arousal that leaves her willing and eager.

This pride is ruined, however, when James' eyes fall upon the valley of her womanhood tucked between her legs. Though still hard, he balks at the sight of the short, neatly trimmed hairs there. Reaching forward, he swats her pussy hard before seizing her by the waist and pulling her to him. Years ago, on their first date, James had made a joke about her having so much pussy hair even as he begged her for a fuck. Yesterday, he had made his disapproval for her pussy hair known. Today, with hair remaining, Kendall realizes that she has disrespected him in keeping it and whimpers as he holds her tightly by the hips.

"The fuck is this, Kendall?"

Kendall moans. She can hear his anger, feel it in the way he holds her, but she also feels arousal in the pain. His big fingers leave bruises on top of the bruises he already left there and, staring down at him, she can feel the hurt transmuting into joy. His eyes are cold and uncaring, but his dick is still hard. She places a hand on his big shoulder while staring in animal want at his manhood. "My wet pussy," she offers.

James allows a small smile before smacking her pussy again. She nearly comes from the impact and parts her legs as he traces his thumb through her pubic hair. Finding her clit, he crushes it with his thick thumb and lets her climax across his palm. She has to hold his shoulder for support as her legs go numb around him. Slow, panting whimpers escape her as she stares at him. "Your wet, HAIRY pussy," he says, examining her puffy folds with critical disdain. "I told you to shave that shit off."

Kendall, who hardly feels like she is in control of herself anymore, has a sharp memory of the day before. It was, after all, a day that will forever change her life. James had insulted her pubic hair, as he had on her first date, and he had used that insult to also insult Jackson, but he had at no point ordered her to shave. Remembering that, she shakes her head and murmurs, "No, actually," before another smack leaves her silent.

A second orgasm rocks her and leaves her on the floor. With her legs already shaky, she couldn't stand the second orgasm. Kneeling at his feet, she rests her hands on his thighs while staring up at him, into his cold blue eyes, at his massive, rigid dick casting a long, thick shadow over her. The pain she feels is serving only to be another form of foreplay to her.

"I did," he growls. He stands, his mammoth dick swaying over her. Moving her, he pins her face into the floor and then holds her there with one of his big feet. The smell of him surrounds her as she is forced into the hardwood. Fear sprouts in Kendall, blossoming among a garden of arousal. She has to fight to keep from smiling as she endures his violence and abuse. "And now I'm telling you again: I don't do sluts with hairy pussies. So, you go take care of that nasty shit, or you don't get my dick anymore!" To emphasize his point, James leans over and smacks her on her exposed ass.

Kendall moans and, moving her head as much as she can, kisses his foot. When released, she rushes to the bathroom to shave. She trims her pubic hair before wetting it again, and then she shaves herself clean. Though she is moving quickly, she makes sure not to knick herself or to ruin her pussy for James' viewing pleasure. A burning arousal directs her, focusing her efforts in a way she has never experienced before. All of her life at this moment is funneled into her desire to please James, whose only desire seems to her to be that she be smooth and hairless.

When she returns, she is hairless. Her swollen vulva is displayed in all of her arousal, gleaming with water and want. She enters the living room with wet thighs and is glad to find James waiting pantless on the couch. His erection remains proud and large, at rest against his fat belly. She smiles at the sight and then remembers herself. Stopping before him, she stands with her legs parted to display her work. James smiles, and she smiles again, preening as she holds her lips parted for him. "Better?"

Her voice is high and feminine, seeking desire. Kendall, though still herself, is a distorted version of herself. Even now, even seeking his desire, she hates him, but her hate doesn't matter. Attraction and lust have overridden every other aspect of her personality. How she feels is that she can hate him later. For right now, she needs to be fucked by him; she needs his cum.

James thumbs her folds experimentally, searching for hairs. Then, he grunts. The power he has over her is enough to satisfy him, but that his abuse still commands respect from her is intoxicating. His cock is steel hard and weeping precum, but he is so intoxicated that he wants to tease her more. Easing his thumb into her, he watches her leak around him. "Good, but I ain't here to watch you shave." Withdrawing his thumb, he sits back and wags his dick at her. "I'm here to get off. So, get down there and show me what a size queen you are."

Kendall, kneeling, nearly falls onto his dick. Holding him by the root with one hand, she nuzzles him while cupping his balls with the other. Then, she strokes him while showering his balls with kisses and licks. Slowly, these kisses and licks make their way up his shaft and to his crown. There is a brief detour as she dances the tip of her tongue along his glans, tasting herself on his unwashed manhood. Then, she stops at his cockhead to kiss his urethra, tasting his precum again, enjoying a flavor she will never forget. His feet had been fleshy but dirty. His dick is raw flesh and sex.

Moaning, she parts her lips around him and eases him into her mouth. It is difficult. Her jaw stretches to accommodate his girth but, like his smacks, the pain arouses her. James is easily the largest man she has ever seen. Staring down his thick shaft, she can almost believe he is the largest man in the world, and she is sucking his dick. More than that, she is enjoying it. Not only is there a novelty to his size, but there is flavor to him, and aroma, and raw, animal passion. James owns her, and she is serving him eagerly.

Slurping and stroking him, Kendall feels James' heavy hand come to rest on the back of her head and opens her eyes to stare up at him. She has given herself completely to the pleasure of his service and now remembers who it is she is serving. Staring into James' cold, cruel eyes, she sees no pleasure, only power, and reflecting on their relationship, she isn't sure the two things aren't the same for him.

His short-comings aside, Kendall is enjoying herself. She bobs her head on him, drooling down his shaft, and uses her hands to spread her saliva as she pleases him. The previous day's sex replays in her mind and soon the combined pleasures of his taste and scent have her lust-drunk. Her need for his cum is even stronger now, and she closes her eyes to ride it out.

James gathers her hair to hold it out of her face. Watching her, he draws in deep breath and holds it for a moment before sighing. "Fuck! When'd you learn to suck a dick like that, Kendall? Did your cuck teach you?"

Remembering Jackson and picturing his dick, Kendall snorts a laugh around James' superior length. She removes herself, stroking him still but licking his crown as she gathers her breath. She uses the time to spread her saliva around his shaft, stroking him and working him to a shine as she speaks. "No, James, sucking his cock would teach me nothing about sucking you. He's barely even," she pauses to regard James' dimensions, "Half your size." She kisses his cockhead. "Mm. No. Sucking your dick is completely different."

Holding her hair out of her face, seeing the devotion and desire in her eyes as she sucks him back into her mouth, James groans. Kendall mewls, slurping him lewdly as she continues to stare him in the eyes. James remembers a time when she refused to suck his dick. He remembers a time when she would even refuse to share a bed with him. Now, she is drooling on him and desperate to fuck him. He laughs. "Holy fuck, you really are a size queen, aren't you?"

Kendall moans around him. Removing herself reluctantly, she kisses his cockhead. "You told me earlier that I was YOUR size queen slut, remember?" Kissing his shaft, she strokes him more between each butterfly peck. Then, moving her hands to the base of him, she stares down his length. "You're so big, James, so long and thick. I don't know how you got this way, and right now I don't really care. I just can't believe I took you inside of me, all of you inside of me. It's just-God!-It's unbelievable!" Then, opening her mouth, she swirls her tongue along his crown as she mewls, gathering his precum and drinking it down.

Like every other part of him, James' taste is nothing new to her, but it may as well be. When dating, Kendall would give him the occasional short-lived blowjob. This amounted to half a dozen or less and each time she stopped once he was ready to penetrate her, and though there is no difference in flavor, today she wishes to feast on him.

The difference, Kendall decides, is in presentation. Though his size adds difficulty, it also adds purpose. James, having fucked her and subdued her, is deserving of a blowjob, and sucking his dick is now worth the effort in a way it previously was not. His thick flavor sticks to her tongue and her cheeks, and his fat shaft stretches her jaw. The taste is entirely the same, but the delivery vector is completely different and superior than before. Tasting him, stroking him, she feels rewarded in a way that is entirely unfamiliar. In the short time they were together, Kendall had given Jackson a few blowjobs and enjoyed each one, but even those were nothing compared to how good it feels to suck James' dick.

In fact, outside of being fucked by James the day before, Kendall has never enjoyed a man's dick so much. Closing her eyes, she rides out the pleasure, bobbing her head with enthusiasm, taking him to the edge of her throat and enjoying the depth each time. His taste, combined with the powerful musk of his manhood, dizzies her. Hands at rest on his fat thighs, using them to support herself, she slurps him eagerly with saliva running down her chin, jaw stretched, enjoying him now in this moment more than she ever did during their two year relationship.

James, meanwhile, rests his hand on his head, watches her and allows her to enjoy him. He is impressed with Kendall, with her skill and with the change he has produced in her. While he never doubted her submission, he had expected it to take longer to seduce her. For two years he could hardly get her to look him in the eyes when they fucked, and they had a child together. Now, with eleven-and-a-half inches, he has her sucking him like a slut in two days. As a conquest she bores him, but as an example of his power, she is the greatest trophy he can imagine.

She is also doing a great job sucking his dick and, swelling in her mouth, James removes her. Kendall whines as she comes up, eyes glossy and lips swollen. Holding her by the hair, James smacks her once with his open palm and then twice with his dick. He is gentle in his abuse, careful not to hurt her or himself. Kendall, drunk on him, pants and coos while holding her mouth open in an effort to suck him again.

Leaning forward, James rubs his saliva smeared crown across her face and collar bone before thrusting it into her breasts. Kendall follows him with her eyes and, watching him, cups her breasts for him. James, seeing this, smacks his manhood down across her bosom with a wet smack while growling. "Fuck! You are shameless!"

Kendall purrs as James fucks himself against her collar bone. With his warm and hard dick against her, she stares up at him, holding her breasts together still, completely lost to reality. "You're so big," she whines, and she moves herself forward to kiss his pelvis and the underside of his big, hairy belly.

If fear had been her first motivator, it plays no part in her behavior anymore. She is sex-drunk on him and numb to any pain he can visit on her. All she knows now is the pleasure of his big strong hands around her head and in her hair, and all she cares about is the length and scent of his massive cock. Yesterday, he stretched her, and while she has yet to recover, she is desperate to be stretched again.

Equally desperate and swollen to the edge of climax, James drags her to the edge of the couch. Pulling her up as he sits down, his fat dick waves as it falls back onto his big belly. Holding himself, he stares her in the eyes. "Get up here, slut, and ride me!"

Kendall moans, smiling. "Finally!" Straddling him, she hangs her breasts in his face as she holds him by the shaft and guides him toward her. James smiles, too, as he watches the pleasure move across her face. She eases him into her slowly, letting him stretch her inch by inch. James rests his big hands on her ass cheeks, giving one a soft slap as she takes him to half his length. Kendall whines. "Fuck! James, you're so fucking big!"

She comes on half his length and holds there. Then, riding him, she stares at their bodies joined between her legs, her hand still holding half his shaft, her fingers unable to meet around him. His dimensions astound and frighten her, but they please her more, and with a purr, she takes him deeper, stopping only once he hits her cervix.

The day before, he had pushed passed her cervix. He had opened her in ways no other man had or could, and though it hurt her in the morning, it had given her the greatest pleasure of her life in the moment. Holding him there now, and feeling her cervix kissing his cockhead, Kendall knows what she must do. Fear drifts about on the surface of her mind, but euphoria awaits the brave. Bracing against the back of the couch, she draws a deep breath, and then she takes him to the base.

Kendall's orgasm is long and shakes her to the core. She sits on him spasming and quaking for nearly a minute as her body opens for him. Her cervix seemed to suck him in, as if looking forward to his return. Head back, drool runs down her cheek as her eyes grow distant. Like a tidal wave, the orgasm washes over her and swallows her up, and just as it ends, James flexes inside of her and gives her another on the heels of the first. Recovering slowly, she sits breathlessly on him while staring him in the eyes.

James smiles in response. Watching her shiver and whine on his dick, his hands at rest on her rear, James remembers when they were dating. Kendall's body is perfect, and her wide hips make it easy for her to carry children. She is a breeder, and for a time James had intended to give her another child. Now, he wants to punish her, to break her completely before he considers doing anything like it. Swatting her ass, he growls. "You gonna fuck me or what? I spent our entire relationship doing all the work. Now, it's your turn."

Moaning and whining, Kendall nods. "Sorry, James. You're right. I'm so sorry." Lifting herself with a laborious moan, she falls heavily on him, working her way through dizzying pleasure to bounce on his lap. Her entire body shakes as she rides him in six-inch strokes, climaxing on every other drop. Soon, her legs go numb, but she continues moving, driven by his desire and her desire to fulfill it.

James cups her ass. He doesn't meet her thrusts, but he does guide her movements. When he feels her third big orgasm, he gives her a hard smack as a reward. "About fucking time you pulled your own weight. I've been wanting to watch you ride me for years, and now that you're my slut, I can finally make you do it."

Kendall, holding him by the shoulders, nods. With her arms like this, she frames her bouncing breasts, funneling them for his pleasure. Leaning forward, James sucks one of her pink nipples into her mouth, and she gasps in pleasured surprise.

Squeezing her ass, he growls. "Fuck! Your body got ridiculous while we were apart, completely wasted on that cuck. But that's okay. You got me now, don't you? Gonna let me fuck you whenever I want."

Kendall nods, whining. "Yes. Oh God, yes!"

"That's right. You're just a shameless size slut, following your pussy wherever you can get the best dick, ain't you?" Taking her by the hair, James pulls her to him. Kendall's legs, numb with pleasure, give out, and she falls on him, shaking in another climax. Holding her lower back with one hand, James thrusts up into her, his fat balls slapping her equally fat bottom. Kendall gasps, wide-eyed, as he takes control, and holds her legs apart for him as he fucks her hard. "And I got the best dick, don't I?" When all she does is whine, James smacks her across the face until she clarifies enough to speak.

"Yes, James! Yes! Your dick is the best!"

Grinding her clit with each upward stroke, James grows fatter inside of her. Squeezing her ass, he moves her along his body, guiding her like he is stroking himself with her pussy. Kendall, leaning against him, moans into his neck as she clutches him. James holds himself inside of her while she shakes on his dick. "And you're gonna keep yourself nice and smooth for me, ain't you?"