Geis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" Kendall groans, breathless with pleasure. Sitting up, she stares into James' cold eyes and smiles as she rolls her hips on him. She flexes around him, like she used to when they were dating, like she had a few times with Jackson, and nearly laughs. It feels to her like hugging a cucumber with her pussy. His hairy balls rest, fat and heavy against her ass, and all she wants is for him to come.

James swats her ass. "Answer me, Kendall."

"Yes," she hisses. "Yes! I'll shave! I'll wax! I'll do whatever you want, James. Just keep fucking me." She groans, bouncing on him again. This time, James holds her by the ass and helps her along, meeting her thrusts as she rides him. Kendall's eyes roll back as she comes with a long wail. "Anything! Coming! COMING!"

James grunts and, swelling inside of her, spews. For the second time in two days, James unloads into Kendall's hungry womb. Grunting, he holds himself inside of her, his crown pressed firmly into the deepest parts of her as she squeezes him with her vulva and cervix. Kendall falls into him wide-eyed, drooling as she drenches his crotch. Her orgasms so far have been tidal waves, but their combined pleasure hits her like a tsunami and drags her under. She forgets who she is with James pulsing inside of her.

It is easily the best orgasm of her life. Seated on top of James, with his fat cock stretching her and throbbing inside of her, Kendall blacks out again. Waking, she finds James still inside of her, holding her ass, shaking it and squeezing it as she stirs. A smile spreads across her face, animal in origin, as she feels his thick, warm seed swelling her insides. He is half-erect but unable to leave her because she is still holding him so tight.

James smacks her lightly across the cheek. "Wakey, wakey, slut." Kendall opens her eyes, blinks. Even half-limp as he is, James remains enormous inside of her. At his smallest, he still far out measures every other man Kendall has ever known. At rest against his big body, with his big dick stretching her and his big, hairy balls pressed tightly to her taint, Kendall feels increasingly like Jackson is a joke. James laughs. "Did you fucking pass out on my dick?"

Kendall groans and nods her head. "Yes," she sighs. She props herself up on her tired arms and lets him nurse her nipples again. A lazy smile spreads across her face as she watches him and, on instinct, she flexes around him, as if trying to urge him back to full erection.

James releases her gleaming nipples with a pop. "You ever come like that for your cuck?"

Kendall gives a throaty, distant laugh. "No," she sighs. "No, James. Only your huge dick can do that to me."

James swats her ass, drawing another throaty purr from her. "You like my big dick, don't you?"

Kendall, still far away from herself, feels like she is watching herself submit to James. The pleasure he gave her was undeniable, and she is grateful for the distance, for the perspective. For right now, alone with James, she can be his woman like he wants. She can be his slut. Later, she will return to herself, but for right now she is too far gone to reason.

She cups his head with a low moan and nods. "Yes," she hisses.

"Then get down there and show me how much you like it by sucking it clean." Lifting her by the hips, James drops her onto the floor. Kendall moves smoothly, sliding from his lap and to his feet. Kneeling, squatting between his legs, she can feel his thick semen dripping from her like molasses. Her cervix shuts, capturing what it can, and she knows that she will be leaking for hours. In a way, she looks forward to it.

Holding James' limp manhood by the root, she marvels at his size. Even now, he remains enormous, too thick for her to hold with one hand. She uses her other hand to seize his gleaming shaft and, bending him toward her mouth, takes to sucking him. She can taste herself on him, but only underneath his own powerful flavor. Still sex-drunken, she moans as she sucks him, and she stares him in the eyes, too.

Kendall cleans him thoroughly, her tongue dancing along every inch of his exposed cock that she can find. James, meanwhile, holds her hair out of her face so he can watch her. She seems dutiful in her efforts, if not almost affectionate. Her eyes are glassy as she sucks him, and she holds him carefully in both hands as she strokes the last pearl of his semen onto her tongue and eats it before returning to her work. She even licks his pubic hair and smells their combined scents while there.

When he is satisfied with her work, James releases her hair and shoves her away with one foot. Kendall falls, unhurt but dizzy. "We ain't got all day for you to sniff my dick, bitch. I'm taking you shopping for some proper slut clothes. Go clean up now that I done fucked you stupid."

Kendall, still dizzy, still satisfied, smiles in a distant way. She feels increasingly comfortable being naked and stretched by James, just as she is increasingly comfortable with his abuse. She sits up slowly, the room swaying as she does, and she stretches languidly before standing to obey him. The light is blurred with every color bleeding together.

The first spray of the shower sobers her. James' semen runs down her leg and soaks into the steam, the scent filling the bathroom. Even as her head clears, she enjoys the smell of him in the air, but by the time her shower ends she feels empty and ready for a refill. Holding her vulva, she sighs. "Everything's gone except for what's stuck passed my cervix." She draws a deep breath and then sighs. "Fuck, there's no way I'm not going to get pregnant," and then she thinks of Addison, and she is comforted by the beautiful child they have already made together.

Outside of the shower, she dries and dresses while remembering Addison. Kendall doesn't want another child with James. She doesn't even want a child with Jackson, though it has been all she could think about for months. The problem is that, comparing Jackson's average penis and testicles to James' superior set leaves her feeling less-than-confident that he can measure up. Between the two, she knows who is most-capable and, knowing that, she isn't ready.

Hand against her pelvis, though, she pauses to stare down and her swollen labia. "If things keep going like this, though, I might not have a choice."

She returns to the living room to find James waiting on the couch. He is dressed, which is a small comfort, because his big dick still indents his jeans. There are juices left on the fabric and the floor where he fucked her senseless, and the air smells thickly of their combined pleasure. Kendall feels her cheeks warming as she looks at him. "James? Why are you still here?" Her nipples swell as she stares at him.

James glares at her. "You fucking stupid? I told you we're going shopping!" Standing, he towers over her. Her head stops at his chest, and though she is tall in her own right, Kendall has to look up to meet his gaze. His nostrils are flared until he approaches her, and then an easy smile spreads across his lips. "Maybe I really did fuck you stupid."

Kendall couldn't disagree with that. She remembers, vaguely, him saying it, though his command doesn't sink in until now. She glances at the clock, and James follows her gaze.

"Oh? You worried about the cuck?"

Kendall meets his gaze and looks away. She can see the anger in him, the violence that haunted her for years. Old memories flow into her, frightening her, but her arousal distorts them. He might hit her, but at this point she would likely enjoy it. The dizzying arousal returns and, meeting his gaze again, she isn't certain what is worse-the fear of being hit or the arousal it will bring.

James smacks her across the cheek before holding her by the throat. Pinning her to the wall, he stares into her eyes. They both have blue eyes, though his are cold and impersonal, filled only with haughty hate. Like everything else about him, this is not something new. James has only ever hated the world. The difference, as usual, is how the hate makes Kendall feel as she finds herself soaked staring at him.

"Listen to me good, Kendall, cause I ain't saying it again. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. About. The cuck." Standing straight, he releases her. "And for the record, I don't give a fuck about the girls no more, either. I ain't here to take you back with me, and I ain't here to be their daddy. I'm here to make you my slut. So, you stay with him. You build yourself your nice little home, and I'll come by and wreck it whenever I'm in the mood, got it?"

Kendall, tears in her eyes and pussy wet, nods while rubbing her throat. "Yes, James. I'm sorry."

"Fucking right you are. Now, go get me the keys so we can buy you some proper slut clothes to wear whenever I come by, cause I'm tired of seeing you dressed like a grandma."

Kendall fetches the car keys for James and follows him to the car. She feels embarrassed, wearing her lowest-cut tee and a pair of shorts. Her nipples stand out through her blouse, showing from arousal and embarrassment. James leads her, his brow heavy and his jaw set. His anger has not abated, but his anger never abates. He is a man running on pure rage and hatred, and for some reason that turns her on.

James drives them to the store, and Kendall watches him on the way. He is imperfect, obese and heavy-featured. Sometimes, when looking at him, she sees a neanderthal. He is all primality, just rage and instinct, and yet that arouses her. She eyes his crotch, his manhood densely packed into his pants, and imagines him hard. Only minutes ago he was inside of her, flooding her, filling her, and already she wants him again.

He leads her again at the store, walking with his hand around her waist. She never let him walk with her like this when they were dating. Now, he holds her like he owns her and, after two days of rough sex with him, Kendall has come to believe that he might. She still loves Jackson, but she knows that James' possession of her is absolute. Her inability to refuse him is reason enough, but the pleasure he offers for her obedience is nothing to ignore.

Her breasts ache from how hard he groped her, and so do her hips and ass. She is sure that his big, rough hands have bruised her all over. Her pussy begins to ache, too, as the numb fades. Her legs remain weak beneath her and, heart hammering in her chest, she worries that they might be seen. Jackson works at another store, but their town is small, and gossip spreads quickly.

Leading her by the waist, James walks her through the store, straight to women's clothing. There, he stops and begins digging through the racks. No one interrupts them, no one meets them on the way. James is a big man and stands tall above the clothing racks, and Kendall feels small beside him and distinctly feminine.

James talks with her as he shops, and Kendall follows him like a slave. "If you're gonna be my slut, then you gotta dress like a slut." He picks out low-cut tops for her, most of them white and thin enough to show her nipples. He also grabs her the shortest shorts of her life, ones that ride so high that they will hardly hide her bubble butt from view. She had briefly entertained the idea that he would come seeking lingerie to dress her up, but staring at him, she realizes that James would never be so kind.

Once Kendall's arms are full, James takes her by the hair and drags her to a dressing room. There, he shoves her inside before following her in. Kendall unloads what she has onto the seat inside before turning to face him. The dressing room is small, and she can smell James' sweat thick in the air. Where it was once repulsed her, it now arouses her. She stammers as she stares up at him. "You can't be here."

James laughs and locks the door behind him. Turning to her, he swats her on the pussy, sending a shiver echoing through her body. "Shut up and show me what we got."

Recognizing the futility of arguing, Kendall obeys. She strips naked and models each article for him, letting him narrow the choices. James favors cheap and revealing and touches her whenever he pleases. She picks out a number of low-cut tank tops too thin to be called clothes and a pair of booty-shorts to go with each. When finished, she has a week's worth of slut wear and only a single camisole, and that only because it hangs so perfectly from her breasts.

Then, James makes her strip naked and sits staring at her while she stands before him fully exposed. He turns her, groping her ass and swatting it once while staring up her back at her. "Fucking thick," he says, and he holds her ass cheeks apart. "But shaving won't be enough. I don't even want any fucking stubble, got it?" As he speaks, he thumbs the folds of her vagina, and Kendall has to brace against the changing room walls for support. "You're gonna wax, all of it, including your asshole. Don't want this nasty ass hair distracting me when you ride me."

Just the teasing of his thumb has her on the edge of orgasm. Closing her eyes, Kendall imagines people listening outside. James speaks crudely and without room for argument. He has already paraded her around the store like his favorite pet. Now, he is demanding how she should groom for him. She really is his slut now, and she cannot ignore how much that turns her on.

James swats her ass, drawing her back to him. "I gave you orders."

Kendall, breathing through a moan, answers, "Yes. Of course, James. I'll get it waxed."

"Legs, arms, and armpits, too." James spanks her on each word and then squeezes her cheeks again, holding them apart to stare at her wet, pink flower, still stretched from his time inside of her. "I expect my bitches to be clean for me."

Kendall, panting, nods. "Right. I'll get it taken care of."

James smiles, hands on her ass, and continues groping her. He molds her cheeks, squeezing them, shaping them, enjoying their contradictory nature. Kendall has always had a heavy bottom, but childbirth has given it an unreal plumpness that, while firm, manages also to be pliant and soft. She has the sort of ass that porn stars would kill for. Were they still dating, he would hold her cheeks apart and eat her pussy-provided she cleaned it first-but since they aren't, he spanks her again before easing a finger into her.

Kendall gasps. Biting her bottom lip and swallowing her pleasure, she looks back at him and watches with wide eyes as he adds a second thick finger. The changing room walls are thin, and she is sure anyone outside can hear her impassioned breathing. James already shouldn't be in there with her, but to have her naked, fingering her, is even more ridiculous. Worst yet, however, is how he doesn't move his fingers. He just holds them inside of her as she flexes around him, hugging him. She is close to orgasming but, chuckling, James does not reward her with one.

Then, with a single spank to the ass, he gives her the orgasm she craves. Kendall shivers, moaning through her closed lips, keeping her eyes tightly shut. James chuckles, holding her by her pussy and by her ass, watching her shake as she struggles to contain the pleasure he gives her. She wets his fingers and knuckles, and he says, "Fucking slut."

Removing his fingers, James turns Kendall and feeds those fingers to her. Sucking them obediently, Kendall stares at him, desperate, powerless, and somehow aroused by her own weakness. She is programmed to obey him and rewarded by the pleasure of his touch and scent. Staring him in the eyes, she can see the cruel joy he takes in using her, and she takes her own subtle joy in being used.

"You're fucking pathetic," he says, sawing his fingers into her mouth. Kendall cleans them thoroughly and takes to tonguing after. With her own juices gone, she can taste James' skin again and, following the powerful orgasms he has given her, she finds he tastes good. As always, it is a familiar flavor, but her own appreciation of it is continuing to evolve.

Watching her, James smiles like a baboon. It is a warning that this is only just beginning and it knots up her loins with excited terror. They are in a changing room, in the middle of the local department store, with the entire town shopping around them. If anyone hears them, it can get back to Jackson, to Kendall's mother, to her job and everyone she knows, and yet she can do nothing but obey. Her heart hammers with fear and arousal as he removes his fingers and stands before her, his belly brushing her as he undoes his belt. "But, I ain't here to please you..."

James moves her by the hair, seating her in his still warm spot on the bench. Standing over her, he smacks her gently across the face one time and then with increasing force afterward. Giving three smacks in total, he then pins her face to his crotch. Kendall, drunk on pained arousal, pants against him, whining as she holds him by the thighs. Then, gathering her wits, she kisses his crotch while staring up into his cold, unfeeling gaze. "This is what you're here for, Kendall. This is all that matters. You please me."

Undoing his pants, James lowers his briefs and lets his half-erect cock fall heavily over Kendall's shoulder. Kendall gasps, staring sideways at it, stunned by his size and girth. He is heavy on her shoulder, and she is forced into his pubic hair to breathe him in. Holding her by the hair, James watches her entire demeanor shift as he flips her switch. Cruelty curls his lips, and he smacks her again before cupping his balls and offering them to her wet, hungry lips.

Kendall tastes him. Watching, gathering her hair as he likes to do, James sneers. "There we go, that's right, sucking my dick like you love to. Just like a real slut."

Kendall moans around him, holding him steady by the base with one hand while using the other hand to brace against his thighs and pull herself deeper. The truth is that she hates everything about James, even his big dick. She hates how good he tastes, and she hates how musky he smells, and she hates each mind-altering orgasm he gives her when he fucks her and beats her. She hates him, but she enjoys him as well, and enjoyment and love are two very different things. Her hate, she has found, has not diminished in any way, but her enjoyment has grown with each orgasm. At this point, she is powerless to stop the pleasure, but she is still determined to keep hating him.

The problem is that only James' dick has changed. Growing fat, long, and glorious, it is worthy of the rapture it brings. Even now, it pleases her as he swells in her mouth. Kisses her way down his shaft, she finds his balls and plants a kiss on each one. Like his dick, his balls have changed, growing larger and heavier, possessing an inordinate amount of seed for a man who was already virile enough to have given her a child. Everything else about him, however, has gone unchanged.

Sucking his balls into her mouth, Kendall stares him in the eyes and revises her thought-if James has changed, then he has gotten only crueler. His big cock has taken all of his rage and flavored it with arrogance. It has turned his violence into foreplay without any attempt at control. James already owns her, and they both know it. So, now he beats her as a part of his play rather than as a means of intimidation. He can move her with a word, so he doesn't need to use his hands. He likes to use his hands, though.

That powerlessness frightens Kendall most. Even without a smack, Kendall is compelled to obey him. Anymore, she is driven by her hunger, her need to please him. Hate has become secondary to the pleasure that is formed between their bodies. As she has thought before, James has hardly changed save for his dick, but it is her reaction to him that has changed completely. Drunk on him, she breathes him deep and slurps him up, sucking him and licking him and sniffing him of her own desire. James hasn't changed, save for his cock, and yet she has come to thoroughly enjoy James.