Geis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her way from his balls to the root of his cock, Kendall closes her eyes and breathes him deep. In this moment, at least, she can enjoy him as much as she hates him. Holding him close, tasting him, drooling on him, she stares over his steel hard shaft at her own reflection in the mirror, and she marvels at it. Then, licking her way back up his shaft, she stops to kiss his crown and stares into her own eyes. James, she realizes, doesn't care either way whether she hates him or enjoys him. All he cares about is owning her and using her, and that she can do for him. If anything, she imagines her hatred would only turn him on more, so she resolves to enjoy him more instead.

Holding him in place and staring down his impossible shaft, she remembers Jackson. Then, looking back into the mirror, she takes James into her mouth with a moan, forgetting herself to the pleasure he gives her, feeding her own shameful hunger.

In the mirror, Kendall is naked and pale. Her pink nipples stand erect, swollen with arousal, on her quivering pale breasts. Her body is not the rail it had once been, but shapely and strong. James' shaft runs the length of her cheek, and at this point she marvels at his length. Holding him makes her look femininely erotic and dainty. His balls, sized to match his shaft, are equally impressive as she cups and kisses them.

James' reflection in the mirror is marvelous. Though fat and cruel, he is enormously well-endowed. Her small, pale hands only seem to make him look larger as she strokes and moves him. Sitting back again, salivating in her hunger, she finds that her fingers cannot meet around him and nearly bursts into a fit of giggles. Twice, she has taken him into her and does not understand how. Objectively speaking, his shaft is monstrous but beautiful to behold.

Now looking at James in the mirror, she finds another change she has undergone, and she smiles as she kisses his shaft. His dick is massive, deserving of her affection, but watching herself blowing him in the mirror, Kendall cannot deny her growing attraction to James. Even though he has been heavy since she has known him, he has also been careful in his grooming. While he doesn't shower often, which accounts for his sweaty musk that permeates his cock and feet, he does trim his hair and fuss over his appearance. He makes attempts at caring for himself but lacks the willpower to hold to a diet, but underneath the fat, she thinks, is a good-looking man with a massive dick.

They make eye contact, and she shivers. His cold, empty eyes alone are enough to leave her rooted and willing.

Holding her by the hair with one hand, he uses his other big, rough hand to guide her. "Enough teasing," he growls, and he holds his fat crown to her lips. "Show me what this slut-mouth of yours can do."

Staring down his massive shaft, and kissing his crown, Kendall realizes why his dick looks so good on him-James is a big man, and all his life he has needed a big dick to balance him out. Anyone shorter or smaller would only look comical sporting such a long, thick log between their legs. It is only James' big, blubbery body that looks symmetrical attached to a big, fat cock like his. Holding him steady by the shaft, she appreciates this new understanding of his beauty before parting her lips to taste him.

She takes him into her mouth slowly to appreciate his flavor. James' dick, longer and thicker, tastes like it very much always has, but the thick, syrupy nature of his seed adds an improved texture to it. That, combined with the added appeal of watching her lips stretch around him in the mirror, leaves her moaning around him as she feeds herself his shaft.

James, now holding her by the head with both hands, grunts. "Fuck! Your lips look good wrapped around my dick."

Kendall smiles because that she can agree with. Even in her hatred, she can objectively find beauty in their union. Kendall, like James, is not a small person. She is tall and, after two children, well-built, with curves forming where nothing had been before, and in the same way that James' gargantuan cock brings balance to his big body, so does she seem well-suited to be his slut. It only makes sense, after all, that such a big, well-endowed man would demand the respect of such a sexy, voluptuous woman.

Sucking him deeper, she takes him to the edge of her throat and then takes to bobbing her head. She uses her hands to keep him steady and to maintain her rhythm. James, watching her and familiar with her technique, is impressed not only with her enthusiasm but with her skill. The few blowjobs she gave him as a couple had been mediocre at best, but then he had never had her give one eagerly before. Watching her now leaves him panting. "Well, God damn, Kendall, where'd you learn to suck a dick like this?"

Still smiling, Kendall pauses with his head in her mouth to spread her saliva down his shaft. Stroking him to a shine, she watches them in the mirror still, marveling at how the gleam of her saliva makes him look glossy and large. Then, closing her eyes and forgetting the beauty of his dick, she indulges herself in the powerful pleasure of his scent and flavor. At this point, she is too dick-drunk to think. So, she forgets herself, giving herself over to the pleasure in favor of the guilt that will inevitably follow.

The combined pleasures of his scent and precum leaves her wet. Bobbing her head on him again, she holds and strokes him with one hand while using another to tickle her folds. James' orgasm, she is sure, will bring her an orgasm of her own. That is part of her submission, part of the unspoken programming which seems to control her. She lives for James and so is rewarded for his pleasure with pleasure. Her fingers, however, are only enhancing her pleasure now.

Watching her, James grins. "Enjoying my cock, Kendall?"

Remembering him, remembering herself, Kendall opens her eyes to stare up into his eyes. A cold thrill runs through her. Smiling around him, she purrs, "Mmhmm." She is enjoying his cock. At this point, she even almost likes him, he has her so drunk on him. James, having forced himself into her mouth, now pulls himself out and runs his wet shaft along her cheeks, guiding her to his balls to feast. She takes to sucking them eagerly and with a panting, impassioned moan.

"I gotta say, Kendall," James says, holding her by the hair while watching her in the mirror. "In all the years I've known you, I never thought I'd see you sucking my balls like this." Removing one hand, James strokes himself, gathering precum across his palm. Then, reaching down, he smacks her across the cheek with his sticky hand, leaving it smeared on her swollen skin. Kendall moans but offers no complaint with her mouth full of testicle. Her cheek stings, but the pain only serves to inspire greater pleasure. "You ever suck the cuck's balls like this?"

Kendall moans around him, sucking and licking his balls before being allowed to withdraw long enough to speak. Even then, she strokes him and kisses him, showering him with affection while stealing words around him. "No, James. Never. Only yours."

James goes wide-eyed but smiles. His dick hardens in her hands and, though Kendall hates to degrade Jackson, she cannot ignore the erotic pleasure she takes in pleasing James. Each time he swells in her hands makes her want to say worse. "Not even once?"

She purrs against him. "Mm. I didn't really have much time with him before you came back and took me, James."

"That is true." James grinned and smacked her again, this time more playfully. Kendall whines while kissing his shaft. "You ever eat his cum?"

Kendall licks her way up James' shaft. At his crown, she licks his glans before speaking. "Mm. No. Not even once."

James clutches her by the hand and stares her in the eyes. "But you're going to eat mine, ain't you?"

Kendall smiles against his dick. Staring him in the eyes, she groans, "As much as I can."

Now, James groans in return. "Fuck! Gonna nut!"

Giggling with him to her lips, Kendall extends her tongue and strokes him through his climax. "Do it, James! Come for me. Come all over your slut!"

That last sentence was all it took to send James over the edge. He erupted like a volcano, unloading thick, hot semen across her face and into her mouth. Kendall catches it readily, stroking him into her open mouth and onto her outstretched tongue. She swallows what she can while moaning through her own orgasm and, when finished, suckles his crown while still stroking him.

Kendall is glad that he stripped her. James comes in long, thick ropes and leaves her covered in semen. It sticks to her face and in her hair and slides slowly down her neck and into her bosom. Stray ribbons of cum hit the walls around her, leaving a mess like a Pollock painting. Some managed to get onto her breasts, and it oozes down her belly to gather in the valley of her thighs.

She licks him, sucking up the last of his sperm before kissing his crown and letting him fall. James' fat cock slaps his thighs as she releases him to cup her breasts and rub his semen in. There are no towels there, and yesterday left her stinking of him, too. She sees no reason not to wear his cum home and shower before picking up Jackson and the girls. Her nipples ache when she touches them, but she is glad that her limbs still work.

The orgasm that his orgasm triggered was powerful but manageable and remains nothing compared to how it feels to have him deep inside of her. She is grateful for it all the same and finds herself looking on his dick with increasing affection. It wouldn't be a lie to say that she still hates James, but she is warming up to his dick very quickly.

James seems to take note of this and wags himself in her face until she notices. Smiling, she kisses his cockhead again and even makes a show of sucking him into her mouth while he sneers. "Glazed you like a donut, didn't I?"

Kendall, tickling his glans with her tongue, laughs. "Mmhmm." She looks down her sticky body and wonders how she will ever get the smell out in time. Then, rubbing herself with his sperm, she realizes that Jackson may just have to come home to a cum-soaked girlfriend.

"Cuck ever come on you like this?"

Kendall laughs thoughtlessly, still drunk on James and not sobering any time soon. Kissing his cock one last time, she answers, "No, James. I've never let him come on me. I've never let anyone come on me before. Only you."

"Fucking nasty," he says. Taking her by the head, he pulls her to him and wags his limp dick at her again. Extending her tongue, she leaves her mouth open to let him cocksmack her lips and tongue. James laughs as he does it and then stuffs her mouth with his dick. "Does he come like me at all, though? Whose cum do you like more?"

"Mm." Kendall slurps him and then stares at his thick shaft hanging in her face. "The cuck's cum is nothing like yours," she says absently. "You come a lot more, and it's much thicker and tastier than his."

"Damn right it is." James slaps her mouth one last time with his dick before moving to pull his briefs on. As he dresses, Kendall regards her reflection in the mirror. Dropping her breasts, she watches them sway and shine, still sticky with semen. She rubs her thighs and her belly, and she does her best to clean her hair before standing. Her face is the biggest mess so far, but she gathers his semen and from there and rubs it on her thighs to clear it off.

As she does, James comes up behind her and swats her ass. Grabbing her by the hair, he holds her in place and stares in the eyes through the mirror. "Look at you, Kendall. I dated you for two years, and I know from experience that you ain't never been this wet before. No matter what I did before, and no matter what I do after, you're my slut. There is no arguing that."

Kendall, staring at her reflection, at her puffy nipples, at her glossy skin, at her lust-glazed eyes and her dripping pussy, she knows he is right. She hates him, and she hates the truth, but she cannot hide from it.

He releases her hair and holds her by the neck. His fingers are tight around her throat, not enough to hurt her but to give him power over her. Kendall chokes quietly and holds him by the wrist, but she does nothing to fight him. Instead, she silently tries to fight her arousal. Behind her, James' big body looms. "But a slut ain't no good to me if I can't fuck her. Which is why you're going to get yourself waxed, right?"

Kendall whines. "Yes."

"Good girl." James releases her and gathers their things. Standing by the changing room door, he frowns. "The fuck you waiting for? Hurry up!"

"Sorry!" Kendall moves quickly, throwing her clothes on and following James out of the changing room. The employees notice but say nothing, and Kendall follows at his heels to the register. There, she pays, and then she hands off her keys again while carrying the bags out to the car.

James drives them back and parks. Leading Kendall by the hair, he has her walk him to his truck. There, she kneels by the side of the street to kiss his crotch one last time before whispering a goodbye. James swats her pussy once before sending her back to her car. As he pulls away, Kendall feels herself feeling empty. With the thrill of betrayal gone, she is alone with her guilt and has nothing to erase it.

Today, James kept her late, and so she doesn't have time to shower before picking up Jackson. So, she changes and leaves almost immediately, arriving late to get Jackson because she stops to call and make an appointment to get waxed before calling him out. The appointment, to her frustration and embarrassment, is two days out, meaning that she will have to see James at least one more time with hair on her body.

The evening passes slowly after that, and everything feels empty. Jackson asks about the smell of her skin, and she passes it off as sweat. He asks about the living room when they get home, and she playfully teases him, saying how she had cheated on him and calling him a cuck. He gets angry, but he gets over it, and by the end of the night he is asleep as Kendall lies awake, staring at the ceiling, feeling angry and alone and hungering for James' dick.

---Koto's Commentary:

Wow, responses to the last chapter were...surprising, to say the least. I'd written cheating/netorare stuff for years but never had a responses be that vitriolic unless it was interracial. There are a few things I wanted to address, not because I think it will matter to any of you, but because it is worth addressing.

Firstly, one anonymous user made the assertion that by my trigger warning I knew I wasn't in the right category. No. My trigger warning is irrelevant to my genre. This story displays and fetishizes a very, very unhealthy sexual and emotional relationship between an abuser and the person they abuse. It might be psychologically damaging or troubling for some people, and I wanted people to diddle themselves to taboo, not hurt themselves.

Secondly, the Loving Wives category as a whole: some sites have a Cheating Spouses category or some equivalent of it. I have never known Literotica to have that. I also think the genre of "Loving Wives," is misleading, but from my experience it is the proper place to put cheating spouse stories. If you have a better place, tell me, and I will rectify the mistake, but this is too particular a fetish in my mind to be thrown into erotic couplings or the like.

To 012Say: Situations and relationships like this DO happen far too often, and are very, very real. This one is based off of a real person I know and a partner they left, and a lot of the psychology is built off of them. I won't ruin where the story goes one way or another, and I won't commit to the fiance ever being dominated by the ex. I will say that there is no triumph planned, however, and that the happy ending you want will not be the happy ending you get.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading and happy fapping.

-KotoC.