All Comments on 'Geis Ch. 14'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kotochaoskotochaosabout 1 year agoAuthor

Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC).

I am also doing commissions now. Find out more on my Patreon!

Happy fapping!

-KotoC.

talbert29talbert2912 months ago

This is hot. I really hopr you write them in a scenario where James openly cuckold fucks the girls in front of their cucks and degrades and feminises them as well.

kotochaoskotochaos12 months agoAuthor

@talbert29: Some feminization planned.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's good content, and I like how you write from the women's perspectives and psycho-analyze their mindsets and motivations. But the time skips and changes in perspectives in-chapter can be a bit jarring. This chapter started off great, and the second half was too, but going from the present, and then back several months, while also changing the character whose perspective you're writing, in the same chapter, just really makes it feel like two separate chapters instead of one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super hot story, but man Jackson is just such a depressing character. It's hard to read about anyone getting abused the way he is. I do acknowledge that you have to write him that way in order to appeal to the fetish, and the story would definitely not be as hot if he was written to have a backbone. But during the post-nut clarity I do find myself wishing for another version of the story where he gets a FAT redemption arc and Kendall and James basically kill themselves because they get completely demolished by Jackson. Obviously I am aware you will probably never write that version of this story. And yes, I know there is an entire category of cuck redemption erotica for me to read if I so choose. Ironically I don't get off to the redemption stuff. I'm really just writing this comment for my own sanity. Anyway, overall great story.

kotochaoskotochaos10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I doubt you will come back to read this, but: I appreciate your thoughtful comment, and I am glad that you are enjoying the story. The fetish is what it is. I am working on another project that will tease at redemption but not in the way that you have suggested. I don't enjoy revenge or suicide as resolution. It feels like it misses the point in a way I can't quite explain. For me, if I were to ever give Jackson a happy ending, it would not be in the death of James or Kendall but in the arms of someone else who loves him for who he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Geis Ch. 13 Previous Part
Geis Series Info