All Comments on 'Gemini Ch. 01'

by Cumflation_Fetish

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChibiJokerChibiJokerover 1 year ago

Wow, this was wonderful! Hope we see more in the future someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great build up. Fun ideas. Would love to read more.

Cumflation_FetishCumflation_Fetishover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, folks! I've definitely got more planned - there's much more of Lisa and Alison's story to be told. I was just looking to see if anyone was actually interested in reading what I write before committing to writing more!

Chapter 2 is being worked on as we speak. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

Gideon1611Gideon1611over 1 year ago

This was a really hot story, I can't wait to see what these two get up to next. Glad you're already writing, Im excited to read the rest(please make more than a couple of these!)

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Never judge a Literotican by their handle. :P This is a promising start. I'm pretty picky about my fic—lesbian incest is a rarity and firm adherent to Sturgeon's Law, so it's refreshing to see sisters actually acting like teenagers(? young adults?) instead of the stilted caricatures typical of this genre. Also, plausibly proportioned futas are always a pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First story I've read on this site that I've enjoyed thoroughly enough to comment. I love it and can't wait to read more. <3

Cumflation_FetishCumflation_Fetishover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm really glad so many people have enjoyed the story so far. I honestly didn't expect this much positive feedback, but thank you all again! I'm constantly checking back on My Home and every new follow, favourite and comment really makes me happy.

Chapter 2 is progressing well - almost half way done - and Chapters 3 and 4 (possibly 5, depending on length) are already planned out. I'm sorry if the pace of my writing is a bit slow; I know I'd like to be quicker, but I'm having to juggle work and regular life. I'll re-double my efforts and hopefully have Chapter 2 for you all soon!

booobpbooobpover 1 year ago

hope there's more. Love the excessive and thick cum too

Cumflation_FetishCumflation_Fetishover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your patience! I've just submitted Chapter 2 for publishing, so it'll hopefully be live in a few days. I hope you enjoy it as much as Chapter 1!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

When a writer sets out to create a farce, so many times it crosses the line from plausibly fake to ridiculously silly. However, I'm pleasantly surprised with what you have created here. The key to staying inside of the box is to not add more silliness into the mix. Stick to Lisa having grown a dick as she sleeps being the one and only ludicrous event. Don't be tempted to go down the path of the ridiculous. Reign it in and keep it as believable as possible albeit the one exception. I'm giving you a 5/5 so far. But that can quickly become a one if it turns into something stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous