Gemini Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see damp footprints in the carpet where Lisa had stepped out of the bathroom and paused to shout down moments ago, getting fainter as they trailed towards her closed door. Moving in the same direction, she detoured to her own room and opened her laptop.

Tossing the file onto her bed, she followed a moment after with the laptop open, sitting down to check her history. Recalling that they'd used private browsing for Lisa's safety, Alison racked her brain for the URL she needed. It had been something completely obscure, more abbreviations and numbers; clearly created before the times when websites had simple and attractive names.

Coming up blank, she instead resolved to recreate the events of this morning and searched for the same terms. Bottom of the eighth page... there! She clicked the link and was presented with the same broken shell of a site as they'd seen earlier. She copied and pasted the link into the internet archive again, and brought up a snapshot of its previous incarnation.

As before, the same tenuous links to medical experiments and the university were present, but Alison was looking for something else. The website was barely anything except folders nested within folders, with all of the hosted files long since gone, unpreserved by the archive. But the details of the folder - the timestamps of last access, and by whom - were still present. Most of them were dated in the nineties, as Lisa had pointed out, and accessed by Admin or dbDaemon.

Then Alison spotted what she was looking for. "I fucking knew it!" she exclaimed quietly. One of the folders, last accessed on the same date of the snapshot, was annotated with the username 'KMiller'.

Alison's fingers were a blur as she opened a new tab and searched for keyword combinations; the university's name plus K Miller. The first result - Dr. Kirsty Miller, emeritus of the university.

"Lise," Alison called, gently but with hidden urgency, "I think I've found something."

The sound of Lisa's door opening, followed by a few hurried steps, heralded her sister's approach. She rounded the corner into Alison's room, still wrapped in one of the spare towels. It was barely enough to cover her body. Her breasts were heaving masses, threatening to undo the tenuous fold at the base of her collarbone; all that was keeping Alison from seeing Lisa in full frontal glory once again.

"What? What is it?" Lisa panted, from adrenaline if not from exertion.

Alison swallowed hard and tore her eyes away, looking back at her computer. "The, uh... the initials," she managed. "I might know who they belong to."

Lisa moved closer to Alison and looked at the screen. Despite her only just coming from a cold shower, Alison could swear she felt a heat radiating from Lisa's body. Or was that just her? Now that she was closer, Alison could see Lisa's nipples were pushing against the fabric of the towel, the barbells creating an unmistakable outline. Adjusting her stance ever so slightly, Alison noted the beginnings of dampness between her thighs.

"Dr. Kirsty Miller," Lisa read, scanning the profile page for more details. "Isn't she a little young to be an emeritus?"

"Huh? I mean, yes," Alison replied, focusing. "She's only in her mid-thirties, so nowhere near retirement."

"But she used to work for the university?"

"Apparently," confirmed Alison, clicking a few links and opening another couple of sites. "Employment and education history seems to say she was there as a student, then as a researcher, then left shortly after she got her PhD."

"Does that make sense to you?"

Alison shrugged, also confused. Normally the emeritus title was only conferred upon esteemed professors with lifelong service. "It's definitely weird."

"What about the timing?" Lisa asked, leaning closer to the screen and scrolling herself. "When did she leave?"

"Says here it was back in early 2005?"

"We were barely even born!" Lisa said, straightening up and turning away with her arms crossed. "How could someone who hasn't worked at the uni in nearly two decades be responsible for what's happened to me?"

Alison could hear the frustration in her sister's voice. Everything they found kept leading them to the past; old websites, yellowed files in a library, and now an employee who had long since left the university at the centre of it all.

"It's all we've got, Lise," she soothed, turning to face her sister, "and I know it's not much. But we have to keep following every lead."

"How is this a lead?"

"We can find Dr. Miller and ask her about the note she left," Alison explained. "We can ask her what F.U.T.A. is."

"How are we going to explain us two showing up, completely unannounced, with no connection to her field of research, asking about a project the university clearly doesn't want people knowing about?"

Alison was struck silent. It was a good question, and not one she expected to hear from Lisa. Once again, she was having to adjust how she thought about her sister.

"Journalists," Alison said matter-of-factly after a short pause. "We're journalists, tipped off about unethical research being done at the turn of the century."

"What?" Lisa asked, turning around to face Alison, her arms crossing tighter. Alison's eyes were drawn to the fold holding Lisa's towel; it was beginning to slip. Just a little more and she'd be...

"It's a bluff, but it makes sense," Alison said, trying to maintain her resolve. "They're definitely hiding something, and there's no question she was involved with it to some degree. We can use that, get her to open up, tell us more details."

"So we just improvise and hope she doesn't catch on?"

"Look, worst case scenario? We hit a dead end," Alison began, stretching out one hand, palm upwards, shortly followed by her second. "Best case? We find a sympathetic ear who knows what's happening and can help you."

Lisa appeared to consider this for a few moments, before uncrossing her arms with a small sigh. "I guess w- oop, shit," she cut her sentence short as her towel slipped off entirely.

Neither sister said or did anything for a long, drawn out moment. Alison saw that Lisa's cheeks were beginning to flush red, brighter than her hair, but that wasn't where her focus was drawn. She felt her heartbeat and the butterflies in her stomach collide in a primal sort of internal combustion. The wetness in Alison's crotch felt hot and more intense, her pussy twitching as if in anticipation.

Her eyes wanted to look two places at the same time, vacillating between Lisa's perfect breasts and limp penis. Oh fuck, keep it together, you can do this... She felt her own cheeks reddening in response. Every part of her body seemed to be screaming at her to embrace her sister; to place her mouth directly onto one of Lisa's pillowy mounds, to wrap her hands around her lithe frame and to rub their sexes together until she was aroused once again. And then... and then...

Alison's arms were still outstretched, and now her fingers began to twitch. Is this how Lise felt? No, it must be even worse for her. At least I can still think straight. She bit her bottom lip. Barely.

No more than a few seconds had passed, but from some deep inner reserve, Alison found the strength to break free from whatever was causing this unnatural desire. She turned her palms to face Lisa and managed to scrunch her eyes shut. "Uh, could you..."

"Yes, shit, sorry," came Lisa's staccato reply. The dull whisper of a towel being wrapped around her body gave Alison her cue to open her eyes.

"It's OK, it's just that..." Alison blinked, shaking her head. "It's really strong now, you know? Much, much stronger than this morning."

Lisa nodded sympathetically. "I know," she acknowledged simply.

"Go get yourself dressed," Alison instructed, turning back towards the laptop, "I'm going to find out where Dr. Miller works nowadays."

Lisa gave a confirmatory noise and swiftly left her sister's room. Alison's heart was still thumping in her chest, her thoughts a complete jumble. Somewhere in the whirlwind, she knew - but wasn't yet prepared to accept - that it was just a matter of time before she couldn't control herself any longer. And since Lisa had already reached that point twice, there would be nothing to stop them from...

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Lisa called from her room. After a few moments, Alison heard her footsteps approaching again, before her arm jutted in through the door holding a bra. "One of my old ones, should fit you better than yours do right now."

"Oh, uh..." Alison stuttered, before adding somewhat uncertainly, "thank you?"

"No prob," Lisa replied, walking back to her room and closing the door.

Alison waited for a moment before closing her own, then gently removed her t-shirt. She felt the fabric rub across her enlarged abdomen and her extra-sensitive nipples. Moving to the same mirror as earlier this morning, she fastened Lisa's old bra around her midsection at the front, rotating it to her back after doing so.

Her bigger breasts seemed to fill the cups nicely. Shrugging into the straps, she found them a little loose, so tightened them experimentally. Once the fit was more comfortable, she let herself examine her reflection more closely.

She couldn't be sure which was having the greater effect - Lisa's bra or her newly endowed chest - but Alison now had cleavage. For the first time in her life, her breasts were pressing together and creating a womanly outline. Alison was surprised to feel genuine joy at this sight, though the day's revelations lessened the shock somewhat. I always wanted bigger tits, and now I have them.

But her belly? Why aren't I completely grossed out by this? She rubbed directly over her navel, feeling the firm pressure of cum still swilling around inside. If she held still for long enough, she could sense her gut bubbling away, no doubt trying to digest a completely alien meal.

Alison still looked pregnant, there was no doubt about that. But was she less prominent than back in the library? She turned sideways and tried to gauge her rotundity. She'd never given any serious thought to the idea of being a mother. And I'm not about to start now.

Perhaps a little smaller? Maybe it was just the initial swelling fading, like her stomach had been a few seconds after finishing swallowing everything Lisa had to give. Or maybe since cum was mostly liquid, its moisture was being absorbed? Either way, she had no urge to use the toilet. Nor was she hungry or thirsty, despite having had no breakfast or lunch. Weird.

She finished her self-examination and pulled back on her t-shirt, double checking that it had remained stain free. With Lisa's bra, Alison's nipples were less evident, though still stubbornly erect underneath the padding. Baggy t-shirt or not, there would be no hiding her increased bust any longer, but as long as she avoided people who knew her, that shouldn't be a problem. Plus, the extra deflection up top had the added bonus of hiding her faux pregnancy below.

Definitely not thinking about being pregnant. Alison was lying to herself, unwilling to put two and two together and link the disparate thoughts. She couldn't deny the arousal she still felt at just the thought of what Lisa had done. She hadn't even considered it anatomically possible until it had happened. But what was the part that turned her on? Being filled up, or being cum inside? Or was it both?

Not. Thinking. About. This. But she was. And it had to be a mix of both, or she wouldn't be constantly trying to dismiss the idea of slipping Lisa's cock into her now absolutely drenched pussy and filling her up in another way. More hentai bullshit, she tried reassuring herself. Surely that was anatomically impossible?

"Argh!" she grunted, though not loud enough that Lisa would hear, her hands like claws either side of her head. She tried to harness her anger with herself to bring her thoughts back into line. Focus. She had to keep her mind sharp if they were ever going to fix Lisa and get back to normal. But how did you un-grow a dick? And what about the attraction Alison felt? She had theorised something pheromonal, but instinctively, she knew it was something more.

Alison moved back to the laptop and performed a few more searches. It took several sites, but she eventually found the location of Dr. Miller's workplace. Apparently, she now conducted her research out of a private lab in the centre of the city. Which will be fucking shut, Alison. Another few sites, some of less than savoury reputation, eventually came up with a home address. It was on the other side of town, not too far from their Aunt's house, as it happened. She made a note of the address on her phone.

It was an indication of the urgency Alison felt that she didn't doubt for a moment that she was going to pay Dr. Miller a visit. Today. Now. She closed her laptop again and opened her door, moving towards Lisa's room. She paused for a moment before knocking. "You decent?"

"Yeah, come in," Lisa replied. Alison opened the door to see her sister in the same clothes she'd been wearing before.

"I've found Dr. Miller," Alison said, pre-empting any thoughts she didn't want to entertain. "Her house is across town. We can get there this afternoon."

Lisa's face drew back to a mixture of concern and determination. "You're sure we can just pitch up at her house like that?"

Alison sighed, visibly deflating and slumping her shoulders as she leaned against the door frame. "I don't think we have a choice, Lise. We can't keep this up much longer."

Lisa's face softened to one of sympathetic concern. "I know it's hard, but if we can both be strong..."

Alison let her eyes close softly and nodded. Strong. What they needed was to not be near each other, but the very notion seemed to petrify Lisa. For Alison, there was no fear, but instead a deep-seated sort of guilt; something within her that couldn't just leave her sister to suffer alone. Something that would do anything to make her feel better, even though 'anything' was swiftly becoming more and more deviant.

That caused a jolt of adrenaline; fear tinged with morbid excitement. Oh fuck, I would do anything to make her feel better. That had definitely not been the case this time yesterday. Whatever was causing all of this... just how much had it changed them both without them realising it?

"You OK?" Lisa asked, much closer than Alison had expected. Her eyes shot open and she felt herself beginning to blush again.

"I'm fine," she lied, standing up straight and facing Lisa with as stoic an expression as she could muster. "Let's go downstairs and get prepped. If you're ready."

"Yeah, I'm all set."

Alison led the way back down to the kitchen. The garage was attached to the house through a side door, which was kept locked with the key in the hole at all times. Alison moved across the room and unlocked it, opening the door and turning on the light just inside as she did so. A quick glance about what was effectively just an unkempt storage room at this point, and she managed to locate the jerry cans Lisa had mentioned.

There were two of them, plastic as opposed to metal, each marked as capable of holding 20 litres. She approached one and opened it, giving the neck a tentative sniff. Never used. She repeated the process with the other one and found it similarly devoid of any petrol or fumes. Grabbing both, she left the garage, turning the light off and locking the door.

Back in the kitchen, Lisa was halfway through drinking a large glass of water and the tap was still running. As Alison placed the cans on the counter, Lisa finished the glass with a sharp exhalation and filled it to the brim again.

"Thirsty?" Alison asked, as Lisa drank her fill.

"Nnn-hnn," Lisa replied affirmatively, mid-swallow.

"We won't have anywhere to go to the bathroom once we leave," Alison warned.

Lisa finished what Alison hoped was only her second glass, a look of confusion evident in the arch of her eyebrows. "Now that you mention it, I haven't gone all day."

"Then you'll just need to keep holding it," Alison remarked, picking up the cans again, "unless Dr. Miller ends up being a more gracious host than we expect. Let's get going."

Lisa put down the glass and turned off the tap, following Alison out of the house and back to her car. Unlocking the boot and putting the cans inside, Alison was getting used to moving with her new features. Maybe we don't need to fix my tits? Closing the boot with a slam, she got into the driver's seat and fastened her seatbelt.

Lisa was getting strapped in next to her, showing no signs of arousal or distraction. Good, let's hope it lasts.

With that thought at the forefront of her mind, Alison started the car and reversed out of the driveway.

-

The drive across town was swift and relatively free of traffic. Lisa let her mind drift as Alison wended her way through the various streets that zig-zagged through the more populated areas. She had never been very good at acting; lying wasn't something that came easy to her, and what was acting if not performative falsehood? But Alison seemed confident.

Lisa had only spoken up once during the journey. "What if..."

"We'll be fine," Alison had interrupted, without even needing to hear the rest of the question. "Just stay calm, keep your mind focused, let me do all of the talking. If it's, you know... an emergency... just, I dunno... tap me on the arm or something."

Lisa had left it at that. Her question hadn't even been fully formed in her mind when she had started speaking. There seemed to be so many 'what if' scenarios in her head. Whether either of them were willing to admit it or not, the situation was becoming tinted with desperation. If this Dr. Miller didn't have some answers - and more importantly, solutions - then things would get a whole lot more complicated.

Her body was thankfully co-operating with her, for what seemed like the first time today. She'd managed to tuck her penis back into her panties without much fuss, and for whatever reason, Alison's body wasn't as tantalising as it had been earlier. Maybe because it's all my fault?

They didn't know it for certain, of course, but the evidence was fairly stacked against her. Whatever had caused Lisa's transformation was, if not infectious, at least capable of causing side effects to others. Or maybe something has affected us both in different ways?

Lisa had no way of knowing, and unless Dr. Miller could shed some light on the matter, there was a very real chance that the situation would become much worse. I'll have to tell Mum, and some real doctors... they'll want to take me away for examination...

Scrunching up her eyes and forcing herself to stop thinking about it, Lisa whiled the journey away, trying to focus on literally anything else. She'd had a whole life before today; friends, plans, dreams... all of them seemed completely irrelevant now. Her entire existence seemed tied to a foreign sexual organ currently pressed against her labia.

"This is it," Alison said, mild trepidation in her voice. She'd stopped the car at the very end of a wide, quiet road with houses lining both sides. They were all detached homes, clearly the abodes of fairly wealthy owners; not quite mansions, but there were definitely a few of them with three floors, which put them well into the category of 'posh', in Lisa's book.

"Which one?" Lisa asked, casting her eyes towards the horizon at both sides of the street. It seemed to stretch out for half a mile or more.

"Fifth house along, on the left," Alison replied, unbuckling her seatbelt.