Gemini Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," she said, almost without emotion. Like she was seeing something that was of no consequence to her. If she'd looked three months pregnant before, what she saw now had to be closer to five or six. Her left side was once again slightly larger, as her stomach worked on moving its contents into her intestines, but the entire lower half of her torso was now noticeably bulging. Going to take more than a baggy t-shirt to hide that.

"Ali, I'm so sorry," Lisa said, louder than Alison had expected. Both of them were still panting with the exertion. Alison looked across at her sister and saw none of the predatory lust that she'd exhibited before. But something's still different.

Alison searched Lisa's expression and her own thoughts for a long moment before she spoke again. "We can't keep this up, can we?"

Lisa didn't seem to grasp what Alison was trying to say. "What?"

"It's like we're different people, when it hits," Alison explained, unconsciously rubbing her swollen abdomen again. "When it takes over, it's not even that I can't control myself... it's that I don't want to."

Lisa's eyes widened as she nodded. "That's exactly it! At first I was like a passenger, an observer, but... but now..." she trailed off.

"It's changing us," Alison said matter-of-factly. "It started physically, but now it's changing the way we think."

"But these... these things I'm doing to you..." Lisa stuttered, crossing her arms to hide her breasts, letting water pool across her cleavage. "I don't want to do them!"

"Maybe not right now," Alison acceded, moving her arms below her and attempting to disentangle her legs from Lisa's. "But when it takes over, you do. And... and I want you to do them to me, too."

Lisa's gaze locked with Alison as she slowly stood up, her legs shaking, until she was looking up at Alison with something that amounted to fear. "You mean, you want me to... you want us to..."

Alison didn't finish Lisa's thoughts for her, but knew that they were thinking the same thing. She looked down and caressed her belly, feeling the weight of it. She noted almost passively that her breasts had gotten bigger again, too. This shouldn't feel so right.

"Come on, get up," she said, turning off the shower and stepping carefully outside of the cubicle, her legs still unsteady and contesting with an unfamiliar centre of gravity. She reached her hand back inside to help Lisa up, feeling only the slightest of thrills between her legs as her breasts were uncovered.

"We can't, Ali," Lisa said, getting to her feet and covering herself again, before looking at her sister plaintively. "Can we?"

Alison reached out and cupped her sister's cheek and chin; a loving gesture that she'd never have dreamed was possible only yesterday. "I don't know if we'll have any choice if this keeps up, Lise."

Lisa didn't bother to hide the emotions that played across her face. Despair at their situation; at what their lives had become and could possibly devolve into. But also a hint of satisfaction, whether it was from them both suffering from the same mentality, or from the darker desires simmering below the surface.

"As long as we're together, I... I think I'll be OK," Lisa sighed, trying to force a smile.

Alison's heart ached at the sight of it. Whatever else was happening to them both biologically, the feeling of love and connection seemed to persist after their lust had passed. She's not going to like this.

"Lise, if we have any chance of stopping this... if there's any chance of getting us both back to normal, we need to try."

Lisa reached up and gently removed Alison's hand from her face, quickly covering her modesty again. "Of course," she said, and Alison knew she meant it. As much as they both desired one another in the heat of the moment, they at least still shared a sense of what was natural, and a yearning to get back to that.

Alison inhaled deeply. "Lise, we... we're going to have to tell Mum."