Gemini Ch. 03

Story Info
The sisters' investigation reveals more than expected.
21.2k words
4.82
11.3k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey home was almost completely devoid of conversation, with neither sister speaking until their journey took them almost all the way back to suburbia. Lisa couldn't help but steal glances at Alison's distended abdomen. She knew what she was seeing was just the latest in a list of impossible things that had happened in less than a day. She knew that all of it, no matter what her thoughts were currently telling her, was wrong. So why is it I'm not horrified? Screaming and railing at what's happened to me? To Ali?

It was then that Alison broke the silence. "Lise, it's fine," she said, not taking her eyes off the road ahead. "It'll... I'm sure it'll work its way out, y'know... naturally."

Alison had clearly been aware of Lisa's gaze. "Sorry," Lisa replied, averting her eyes and matching her sister's level examination of the way ahead.

More silence followed. Lisa's thoughts, free from the focus of her sister's belly, still hovered around the topic of natural processes. It occurred to her that she had still not needed the bathroom at all. Was this affecting her other internal organs? What if it spread to Alison?

There was no doubt that something was happening to Alison, and it stood to reason that it was a result of Lisa's emissions. Her mind drifted back to last night, when her first ejaculation had coated her sister's face and chest completely. Oh god, if that's what happens when it touches her skin, what will swallowing it do?

Unbidden, Lisa's eyes had wandered back to her sister's body. The seatbelt's positioning showed off every single one of Alison's new curves; the shoulder strap passed between her engorged breasts, nipples still standing to attention, while the waist strap was entirely hidden beneath her cum-swollen abdomen. Even though she had climaxed barely 15 minutes ago, Lisa felt a shiver of arousal in her crotch.

There's no way around it. I can't ignore it or dismiss it as impossible any more. Lisa saw Alison beginning to blush in her peripheral vision. I am sexually attracted to my sister.

"You OK?" Alison asked, snapping Lisa out of her stupor.

"Huh? Yes! I mean... yes, all good," she replied, returning her focus to the road.

"We're almost home," Alison stated, her voice betraying no emotion. "Then we can talk about... this," she finished, waving her left hand vaguely as she did so.

That last word seemed to encompass so much. Lisa wondered just how far the conversation was going to go. She felt her chest flutter with adrenaline at the prospect of revealing her feelings. But how could she even be sure they were real? What if Alison shared them? She had no idea what to think - less still what to say - and so passed the rest of the drive without comment.

Before too long, Alison pulled into the driveway of their house. As her sister pulled the handbrake and turned off the ignition, Lisa let her head turn again. Alison seemed to be handling everything so calmly. As she undid her seatbelt, reached for the file and opened the door, shuffling out from behind the steering wheel, the entire front of Alison's torso seemed to jiggle. Not letting herself get distracted, Lisa followed suit and got out of the car. Alison was already half way to the house before Lisa could close her door.

When Lisa entered the house a few moments later, Alison was stood leaning back, elbows resting atop the kitchen counter.

"Do you want to go first, or should I?" she asked, causing Lisa's heart to jump again.

"I, I, uh..." Lisa stammered, her voice unsteady. She pointed at Alison. "You can..."

"OK," Alison replied. It was early afternoon now and the light from the kitchen window was shining through her hair. Lisa's eyes were already glued to her sister, but she still strove to pay attention.

"Let's start with the positives," Alison began, looking off into the middle distance. Her face was still passive. "We've got the file. There's going to be something in there that leads us to an answer."

Lisa noted the presence of the file they'd searched for in the library. It was sat next to Alison on the countertop, complete with the newer slip of paper that could well be the hints she was referring to.

"We also managed to keep your condition hidden," Alison continued, her right hand casually brushing her stomach, "so nobody's any the wiser about what's going on. It's still just between you and me."

"Ali, we need to talk about this..." Lisa opined softly, one hand rubbing the back of the other absentmindedly.

"We are talking about it," Alison replied in the same level tone, still focusing on a spot on the opposite wall.

"You know what I mean," Lisa continued, stepping forward a few inches. "Whatever's happening to me is affecting you, too... and it's affecting me in other ways..."

"That's just the horniness talking, the lust," Alison dismissed with another wave of her hand.

"It's more than that, Ali, and you know it!" came Lisa's plaintive exclamation, louder than she had intended.

Alison tore her gaze away from the wall and looked at Lisa with a mix of fear and shame. "What are you saying, Lise? That I'm getting off on this? That I enjoy this?!"

"I'm not..." Lisa trailed off, confused but excited. Does she?!

"I can't believe we're talking about this when we should be focusing on how we fix you!" Alison railed, walking in a small circle before returning to the counter.

"Ali, please, we can't just ignore it. If... if we at least acknowledge it, maybe we can control it? Keep strong?"

"You want me to acknowledge it? Fine!" Alison threw up her hands, before crossing them across her chest. "At the library, what you did to me made me cum, alright? I don't know how or why I'm not actively gagging at the thought of it, but I'm..." she trailed off, losing steam.

I made her cum? The announcement completely threw Lisa, her emotions a potent mix of happiness, shock, desire and shame. She feels the same way as me! She risked uttering the words she'd been hiding into the silence. "You're attracted to me," Lisa finished for her. "And I'm attracted to you."

"That's... putting it mildly..." Alison agreed, with a flick of her eyes upwards towards her sister.

Lisa tried to hide the rush of adrenaline she felt at Alison's words, but wasn't sure how well she'd accomplished it. Oh fuck, we both love this on some level. She thought about probing further, but she could see how much discomfort it was causing her sister. "OK, so we know that this... whatever... has caused mental changes... in us both. But I thought I was the only one it was affecting physically."

"Yeah, well..." Alison shrugged, then lifted her arms as they were folded across her chest, hefting her increased bosom in the process.

"What happened?" Lisa asked, refusing to entertain the arousal she just felt.

"Same as you," she began, before inclining her head and correcting herself. "Well, almost the same. Woke up this morning, my tits were two cup sizes bigger."

Lisa swallowed hard. "Do you think-"

"Do I think it has anything to do with my chest being plastered with your jizz?" Alison interrupted, her voice more bemused than angry. "I'd hazard a guess that it does."

Lisa ignored the jibe. "But it also covered your face, and now you've swallowed so much..."

"And what if it causes more changes, is that what you're getting at?"

Lisa nodded, looking at Alison's stomach once again.

Alison sighed. "Look, when your cock was... down my throat? I didn't gag even once. My stomach should have burst, or there should have been some sort of backflow at the very least..."

Lisa tried to stop her mind from dwelling too much on the imagery Alison was conjuring. "Ali, I'm so sorry. If I'd have known that this was contagious, I-"

Alison brought her hand up and motioned for Lisa to stop. "I know, you didn't do this on purpose. We don't know that any of this is intentional."

"But I could have choked you!" Lisa continued, her eyes misting slightly at the thought of her sister passing out, not breathing.

"You didn't," Alison reassured, "for whatever reason. God knows you were inside me for long enough, but I was fine, Lise."

"I went right down your throat, Ali..."

Alison took a deep breath and nodded. "I could have forced you out if it had come to it, but it honestly didn't hurt-"

"I'll keep myself under control," Lisa began, pacing the length of the kitchen and back, "and if I lose myself again, I can just use a condom or a toilet or-"

"You still need me to get you off," Alison interjected, her voice almost sultry in how casual it was.

"O-OK..." Lisa stuttered, pausing her pacing briefly before resuming, "but that just means we-"

"And there's no condom in the world that'd contain how much you're ejaculating, Lise," Alison continued, moving to stand in Lisa's way. "Plus, I'm going to need to go places if we're ever going to find out what's going on. Outside of the house. Away from safe spaces and public toilets."

A shiver of fear, inexplicable in its severity, ran down Lisa's spine. "You're not leaving me alone, are you?"

Alison's face softened to one of genuine concern. "Lise, we can't risk you going outside again," she explained. "Whatever's going on, the amount you produce doesn't seem to be lowering over time."

Lisa felt her panties twitch at the indirect mention of her cum. "What about a balloon? Or, or some sort of jug we could take with us?"

"And what? Just whip it out whenever you lose control? Lise, we could barely make our way across the library - what do you think would happen in public?" Alison asked, her eyes flicking across Lisa's face. "Besides, they'd need to be able to hold fucking litres of the stuff. We'd need to lug around one of those fuel cans."

"So we do that!" Lisa smiled, trying to look for anything that would keep her and Alison together. Why do I need her so badly? "Or, you know... you could..." she let her voice taper suggestively.

Lisa watched Alison's eyes and saw them shoot a glance at her crotch; saw the momentary lapse in the facade she was trying to maintain. In that split second, Alison's pupils widened ever so slightly, and her bottom lip tucked into her mouth a fraction. That looked like hunger.

Was this how it had to be? Do I use this to my advantage? Her desire for me might be enough to convince her. Lisa could feel herself agonising over the morality of it. She knew it was wrong to exploit this intoxication they both had for one another.

She objectively understood the logic of what Alison was trying to do; to keep them apart so that the risk of exposure and further changes was minimised. But something inside her was screaming at the thought of being apart. Was it simply the fear of being left stupefied by lust, unable to cum, like last night? Or was it something more?

But that couldn't justify what she was thinking of doing. It was one thing to be upfront about her fears and try to convince Alison that she couldn't bear to be alone right now. It was quite another to effectively seduce her sister. She could just be honest; say that she was afraid. But wouldn't that just be exploitation of another sort? Emotional instead of sexual blackmail?

Lisa couldn't think straight anymore. How much of this was her and how much was her lust? She understood now the adage that men had two brains; one in their head and another in their trousers. It genuinely felt like she was having an internal debate. Ali wants me more than she's letting on. I could make her...

Alison rubbed her midriff as Lisa watched. No, I won't do this to her!

"Ali, I know what you're saying makes sense," Lisa began, her mouth dry and tacky. "But I'm scared of what might happen to me without you. Or what I might do."

Alison's posture shifted almost imperceptibly and her eyes lost some of the glaze. Her attention returned to Lisa's face.

"I'll take that cold shower now," Lisa continued. God I'm thirsty. "And we'll do everything we can to keep things in check, I promise."

"Lise, I..." Alison began, bringing her hands up like she was holding her ideas in a box in front of her. "Fuck, there's no winning either way. And you're right; at least I can... hold it."

Lisa hadn't used their lewd connection to get her way, but she still felt like Alison's veil of calm was beginning to fray at the edges. Will she end up like me, unable to control herself? "I'm sure Mum has a jerry can or two in the garage, Ali."

Alison nodded sharply. "Oh, yeah, of course, I just meant, you know, in an emergency I could..." she trailed off.

Lisa smiled wanly and returned the nod. We're both fighting this, but how long can we keep it up? Do either of us really want to?

"You go shower," Alison said, leaning back against the counter, her voice returning to calm and measured older sister mode. She patted her gut before adding, "It'll be a while before any of this works its way out."

Lisa watched as Alison's hands rubbed her stomach, almost maternally. True enough, the bump didn't seem to be going anywhere. But then again, normal digestion would take a few hours at the very least. If anything about this can be called normal. She hoped - perhaps not as hard as she'd have liked - that time would render Alison's stomach back to its flat normality.

"You're sure you're OK?" Lisa asked, before adding, "With your boobs and your throat and your stomach?"

"Lise, I'm fine," Alison replied with half a smile, her characteristic lidded eyes showing none of the mixed signals of a few moments ago. She made a shooing motion with her right hand in the general direction of upstairs. "Go. Shower. I'll look through the file again now that we're safe, see if there are any details we've missed."

With most of her immediate concerns dealt with, Lisa felt calmer and managed a genuine smile in response to Alison's gentle chiding. Walking past her sister and into the hallway, she put thoughts of exploitation and attraction to the back of her mind and focused on the task ahead.

-

Holy shit, holy fucking shit. Alison's mind was aflame with panic, her heart thumping. She hoped that Lisa hadn't been able to see any of her internal battle. She'd certainly seemed calm enough as she walked upstairs. Calmer than me, at least.

It had taken an enormous effort to remain composed in the last few minutes. Alison had managed to put off thinking about everything for a while, always saying she'd talk about it later... but later had come and she hadn't been prepared. The feelings she'd been trying to ignore turned out to be much stronger than she'd anticipated.

The anger had lasted barely a few seconds. It wasn't even really directed at Lisa; just a general raging against the situation she found herself in. But it had opened the door to the rest of the suppressed emotions and desires. Desires? Fucking hell.

There was no denying what Lisa had dared to verbalise. Regardless of the cause, which Alison had no doubt was Lisa's semen, the two of them were now attracted to each other sexually. Strongly. More than I want to admit. Had Lisa taken her clothes off again like she had in the library, Alison wasn't sure if she'd have been able to do anything except kneel down and open her mouth.

Just my mouth? No, fucking stop, just... Alison pinched the bridge of her nose and scrunched her eyes shut. She had to keep this from getting any worse. In the background, she heard the sound of Lisa turning the water on upstairs. Maybe I could do with a cold shower, too?

But Lisa was right. They couldn't keep pretending that their feelings didn't exist. By acknowledging the attraction, they made it real, but that also made it something they could tackle together. Hiding and repressing things never ended well, least of all with desires, and especially when they were shared.

Neither of them had gone into detail about how strongly they felt, but Alison got the distinct impression that Lisa was trying just as hard to keep herself in check. If that were the case, then there was a good chance they both were barely restraining themselves. And it's probably only going to get harder, especially if I have to... help out again.

Time, clearly, was of the essence. Alison exhaled sharply and turned around, her distended belly pressing against the counter as she did so. She still hadn't adjusted to her new shape, which she hoped was only temporary. Do I, though?

"Shut the fuck up," Alison said to herself, quietly. She pulled the file across the counter and opened it at the first page. The date of 1986 was present as they'd noted before, and there was no question that every photocopy bore some connection to the university. What little that wasn't redacted, Alison noted as she flipped through the pages, wasn't of much help.

However, what hadn't been visible in the dim light of the library were faded footnotes at the bottom of tables, or certain words that had escaped the censor's pen. Omitted or overlooked by whomever had wielded the black permanent marker, some of these notes were still only barely legible due to poor photocopy quality. Even what little Alison could read would have been completely benign had the two sisters not had their episode, particularly the one in the library.

"Abnormal... emission... emission again..." Alison spoke to herself as she managed to decipher a word here and there throughout the documents. "Volume... capacity... growth... fuck, this has to be related to what's going on."

Alison was dimly aware of the sounds of Lisa getting out of the shower. She wouldn't have bothered staying in very long, obviously. Purposely not thinking about her sister's naked form and deciding against going upstairs in case confronted with said nudity, Alison continued her perusal of the file.

Each page had been signed, she noted, by whomever had been in charge of archiving the information. Probably the one with the marker pen, too. The initials at the bottom right of each page were KM. The same as on that note. Alison flipped to near the end of the file and pulled out the newer page. The handwriting looked identical; from the curled aspect of the K and the almost heart-shaped M, there was no doubt that the initials from the note were the same as the rest of the file.

Alison had worked in the library long enough to pick up on certain key words and abbreviations. She knew the meaning of the note well enough now that she'd had time to consider it. 1st doc. case of F.U.T.A., hyp. 03-99, conf. 07-02 - documented, hypothesised, confirmed. The numbers were probably dates, but none of them meant anything to Alison.

So this KM knows about whatever F.U.T.A. is, and was at the very least responsible for archiving the study that discovered it? Alison's brow furrowed with thought. She knew she'd seen something related to the letters KM before; not exactly the same, or it'd have stood out like a sore thumb, but close enough that it was ringing a distant bell.

"That. Was fucking. Freezing!" shouted Lisa from upstairs. It was enough to make Alison crack a smile and suppress a giggle; a welcome change from all that was happening.

"Did it work?" Alison shouted back.

"I think so?" came the reply, through the susurration of chattering teeth. "It's certainly back to being floppy."

"Flaccid!"

"Whatever it is, I'm going to get dressed!"

Getting dressed... That was it! When they were getting dressed earlier and they'd searched the website they'd found; Alison was sure that's where she'd seen it. Grabbing the file, she walked purposefully out of the kitchen and upstairs.