Gemini Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lise, you can't..." Alison started, her voice strained and her breath ragged, "I mean, we can't..."

"But that's what I need," Lisa answered, her voice almost as sultry as Kirsty's had been. "It's what we both need."

"Jesus fu-" Alison breathed, trailing off while bringing her hands to her face, dragging them downwards and then balling them into fists. "You can't listen to what Dr. Miller said, we don't know any of it's true!"

In her head, Lisa agreed. There was nothing to substantiate anything Kirsty had said. Their mother and aunt had never shown any signs of abnormal behaviour. They had said nothing about anything like this in all their years growing up. Her entire story bordered on the preposterous. How did they even escape? How could one woman hide two others, with no identities, no experience of the outside world, one of whom was heavily pregnant and the other like... like me?

But it didn't matter what Lisa thought, because none of it was able to penetrate her instincts. Her gut told her that everything was true. She knew. And no matter what Alison said, she knew it, too.

"Ali, I need you," Lisa moaned, and started moving towards her sister. Alison's face warred between acceptance and determination, with the latter winning the battle for now. She turned and opened the door, moving slowly, carefully. She doesn't want to provoke me.

"Lise, just try to focus," she said levelly, still backing into the kitchen. "I know you can keep fighting it."

Lisa staggered through the door, catching herself on the counter. She saw Alison instinctively reach forward to catch her in case she fell, but quickly withdraw. "Neither of us wants to fight it, Ali..."

"But we have to!" she almost wailed, her eyes wild, backing into the hallway. "All of this, it's wrong, you know it is! It's incest, it's forbidden! Whatever's happened to you, to both of us... it's not who we are!"

Some part of Lisa seemed to know that it was safe to become naked now, so that's exactly what she did. Alison won't be able to keep this up when she sees what she's missing. She shrugged out of her dress, letting it fall at the bottom of the stairs as Alison started to climb it backwards, her feet stumbling on every other step. Her cock had long ago escaped the confines of her panties, and now throbbed with her racing heart, leaking precum down her shaft and soaking into the already sodden fabric.

Alison's eyes were laser focused on her cock, as Lisa unclasped her bra. The weight of her breasts being freed from their bondage was enough to shoot the clasps wide, allowing her to manoeuvre one arm after another out from under the straps, then let it fall to the stairs.

Lisa could see the agony of resistance in her sister's expression. She wants me as much as I want her. Alison slowly fell at the last step, sitting down as her legs refused to carry her weight. She scrabbled slightly with her arms, her feet pushing against the fabric of the carpet, still inching backwards.

"It might not be who we were," Lisa purred, slipping her panties over her hips and ass, landing with a soggy splat against her shoes, which were now only a few steps away from Alison's frantic movements. She stepped out of both them and her panties and continued, "but it's what we need." Nothing that feels this right can be wrong.

Alison tried to form words but couldn't. Lisa had reached her supine position and loomed over her. Alison's eyes were feverish as she tried to look anywhere except her sister's massive breasts and erect member, but offered no resistance when Lisa leant in for another kiss.

Lisa wasted no time in grabbing Alison's t-shirt and lifting it over her sister's head, breaking contact with her lips for as little time as possible. On her way back down, she grabbed the shoulder straps of Alison's bra, pulling them down her arms and exposing her perky new tits once more. They're still growing, she marvelled from within her lust-induced haze.

Lisa kept going, pulling the bra down past Alison's almost fully recovered abdomen and reaching her jeans and panties, which she grabbed as well. Still pulling, she forced her sister into complete exposure; Alison's crotch was now so wet, strands of vaginal fluid stretched out between her pussy and her clothing as she was disrobed.

Just as Lisa reached Alison's shoes, pulling and tugging at the bundle of clothing where it was the most awkward, her sister seemed to find a last bastion of resistance. Alison kicked out - not enough to hurt or knock Lisa down the stairs, but enough to break free from her grasp. Now as naked as Lisa, Alison managed to scramble to her feet and into the bathroom behind her.

Lisa heard the sound of the shower cubicle open and the water turning on. A cold shower? She recovered her balance and entered the bathroom herself. Alison was inside, shivering and sputtering in the freezing spray, steam rising from her flesh, as if she was boiling hot within. She's so beautiful. Her hair was plastered against her face, while her chest rose and fell in shuddering gasps. Her tits are even bigger. One arm braced against the wall to keep her from falling, with the other covering her crotch almost protectively, Alison showed no signs of recovering her faculties. It's not working.

"Ali, just let-" she began, but didn't have time to finish as Alison's arms both shot out and grabbed Lisa by the shoulders, dragging her into the shower as well. Lisa gave a surprised gasp as the frigid water hit her flesh; drizzling down her hair and face, running in rivulets across her bosom and tingling her erect cock with every drip.

"Lise! You've... got to... got to..." Alison warbled, pressing her forehead against Lisa's, the water running between them as she struggled to get her words out through the cold water shock.

Lisa, now also shuddering, unprepared for the deluge, felt a moment of clarity. She closed her eyes and saw herself submerged in the ocean, her head breaching the surface for air she didn't need anymore. Nevertheless, she took a breath... and the stormcloud of desire that had taken her was broken, if only for a moment, by a patch of open sky.

Her body was still moving of its own accord; primal instinct and lust taking over while her mind was busy debating the finer points of her actions. Pinning her sister against the wall, she had pressed her crotch against Alison's belly, sliding it left and right and ever downwards, seeking out its one, true destination. Alison was feebly pawing at her body, first her shoulders, then her hips... but now they pressed against her breasts, squeezing...

But Lisa was lucid again, if only for a moment. Even as she imagined the cloud closing and her head sinking back below the waves, she could still think clearly. In front of her, she saw Alison, her eyes shut now, her mouth slightly open and waiting for the invasion of Lisa's tongue once more. She's almost gone, too. I have to do something.

"S... swallow!" Lisa cried, forcing the words out, fighting both the cold and her own desires. Part of her screamed fury at the suggestion. To deny them both now? When they were so close?!

Alison opened her eyes. They were hazy and unfocused. "Wha...?" she slurred, her hands still massaging Lisa's breasts. Lisa's pelvis was rocking back and forth, her cock now rubbing against Alison's mound, mere inches away.

"You have... to s-suck me... like before..." Lisa said, through gritted teeth. I need to cum, I need Ali to make me cum... she thought, the very last of her control washing away with the gelid water.

Alison's eyes shot wide open. Lisa saw something inside her snap; a subtle change in the way she held herself, in the way she looked at her. Without warning, Alison slid down the shower wall, squatting in place. Lisa's cock drew a trail of pre-cum all the way along her stomach and chest, coming to rest under her chin. Alison grabbed hold of it, then placed it on her lips. She opened her mouth and immediately took Lisa's entire length as deep as she could.

Lisa's mind went blank as intense pleasure exploded from the sensation of being inside Alison. If she'd have been able to form coherent thoughts, she might have bemoaned not being in the correct orifice. Or perhaps she'd have been elated at having avoided losing her virginity to her sister while simultaneously robbing Alison of hers. Instead, her body was left to its own devices.

Her momentary lucidity gone, she was back to no longer being in control of her actions. Her hands feebly grasped at Alison's head, furtively grabbing handfuls of her hair as her legs threatened to buckle underneath her. She leaned back and braced against the opposite wall as her sister worked her mouth back and forwards, her throat taking the entirety of Lisa's dick with nothing more than wet noise and the occasional moan.

Lisa could feel her body longing, yearning to be released from Alison's mouth in order to get to where it really wanted to be. Her mind was assailed by what seemed like infinite permutations of how it could happen.

She'd pull Alison's head back, push her out of the shower, pounce on her and slide her cock into her hot and ready pussy. Or she'd pull her sister back to her feet, ram her cock inside her hole in one motion, lancing her against the wall again and again. No, she'd be gentle, slide down until the motion forced her penis free, kiss her again, kiss her long and slow and walk her to a bedroom where they could lie down and then slowly, slowly enter her, fill her up before cumming deep inside of her.

Those and so many more. So many scenarios. But in reality, Lisa did nothing. She could do nothing. The waves of pleasure building up inside of her, coupled with the images she conjured of what she really wanted to do, were sending her quickly towards the edge. She could feel her insides churning, her perineum twitching.

"Ali..." she vocalised, unaware of how. Below, Alison hadn't slowed or paused. She continued throwing her head back and forth, running her tongue along every part of Lisa's cock as it entered and exited her mouth, but never letting it go completely. As it slid effortlessly down her throat, Lisa felt Alison's muscles contract and relax; she was swallowing, sucking, nearly inhaling.

A louder moan from below caught Lisa's attention and she stole a glance at her sister's squatting form. One hand on her left breast, the other between her legs, Alison was furiously masturbating. Two fingers deep inside her pussy, she rubbed herself over and over, shuddering and moaning softly. She slowed her movements for a moment, then picked up the pace again, never stopping her attention to Lisa's member.

Now Lisa's thoughts spun around the various ways in which she wanted to make Alison cum. She'd fuck her slowly, missionary, letting her cock reach the deepest parts of her pussy, nudge against her cervix, let their mounds press together, grind for minutes, hours, days. Or she'd lie her prone, take her from behind, push her cock inside and down, rub against her G-spot with her flared glans, use her hands to squeeze her wonderful tits or rub her clitoris...

Another moan from below, just as loud, and Alison seemed to redouble her efforts. Lisa's body, robbed of its true prize, was unable to resist any longer. She felt her cock begin to twitch, moans escaping her own lips now. Underneath, Alison seemed to sense the impending event and raised her hands to cup Lisa's rounded ass, increasing her speed.

With a sound half way between a sigh and a scream, Lisa began to cum. Intense, immeasurable bliss flooded all of her senses as a jet of white hot ecstasy shot forth from her cock. As the first spurt hit Alison's mouth, her sister instantly swallowed Lisa as far as humanly possible, pressing her face into Lisa's body and pushing her ass from the other side. Alison's head was now pressed against the wall, her throat filled in its entirety with her sister's girth, swallowing every drop of Lisa's cum.

-

Twice. Oh fuck yes cum down my throat. She'd cum twice, in what, a minute? Two? Fill me up, Jesus fuck, more!

Alison couldn't keep her thoughts straight. On one hand, she'd only just avoided being fucked by her sister, and she didn't know if she felt good or bad about that. There's so much, I need it all, more cum! On the other hand, she was currently swallowing what was unquestionably the largest of Lisa's loads thus far, and she was extremely certain that she felt very good about that.

Pump after pump of Lisa's cock, the semen just kept coming. Again, Alison didn't seem to be concerned with breathing. It was like a secondary concern. Her only focus right now was ensuring as much cum as possible went directly inside of her. More. More. MORE.

She'd tasted Lisa's jizz before. She'd known, if not fully accepted, that she loved the taste. Now, it was more than that. It was like ambrosia to her. The best thing she'd ever tasted. She wanted nothing more than to endlessly suckle on Lisa's cock and milk it dry. Which was exactly what she was doing.

Up above, Lisa was moaning in ecstasy. Alison felt Lisa's legs begin to falter and increased her grip on her sister's ass, forcing her to stay upright. There was no way she was letting any of her cum escape. Of course, there was no danger of that, lodged as Lisa's penis was several inches down Alison's gullet. She could feel every salty-sweet jet as it pulsed its way down her throat, settling in her ever-filling stomach. She could also feel her abdomen swelling again, just like before, ballooning outwards in gentle waves to accommodate the ceaseless torrent.

Just like that, Alison came again. Oh ffffuuuuuuck, I didn't even touch myself! The feeling of being filled; the taste of Lisa's cum as it swilled around her throat, occasionally backing up to her mouth, only to be swallowed down with a fierce suction; the smell of her sister's pussy juices underneath it all...

Of course, I need to keep it coming! Still in the midst of her third climax, Alison moved her right hand from Lisa's perfect ass and brought it underneath her sister, plunging two fingers as deep as she could into her searing hot, soaking slit with no warning. A scream of pleasure - an actual scream - came from Lisa's mouth and the volume and intensity of cum spilling forth from her penis increased.

Yes, more, never stop, fill me, drown me! Some small part of Alison was aware that this was un-natural. That no human should be able to do this. That the human body was not capable of producing this much sexual fluid, let alone compressing it for storage in a way that hides its existence. Nor should a throat, stomach and intestinal system so willingly accept a cock and incomprehensible amounts of cum, bulging to absurd degrees.

And yet it was happening, literally right in front of her face. And inside of it. Above, Lisa seemed to be experiencing an orgasm within an orgasm - both her penis and her vagina were cumming at the same time. Whatever vast reservoirs within her held her seed, there was no sign of it slowing or stopping just yet.

Alison continued to plunge her fingers into her sister, raking her G-spot, hoping to keep this ecstasy going for as long as she could. All the while, litres of spunk continued to empty into Alison's belly. She could feel her weight increasing, her abdomen distending. The little part of her worried about the consequences, but the truth was that she didn't care.

The seconds ticked by, but Lisa didn't stop. Alison counted another two orgasms from Lisa, another one from herself. Whatever quirk of biology had caused this, there was no longer any denial. Alison was hopelessly addicted to the taste of Lisa's cum, and the sensation of being filled with it. Lisa, in turn, seemed to be addicted to the thought of filling her up. But she wants to fill me in a completely different way.

Was that even possible? If her stomach could relax and accept Lisa's cum, perhaps her cervix could as well? Fill me up... The thought was intoxicating. But I don't want to have a baby! Nevertheless, Alison could feel her mind shifting and warping; perhaps she didn't want to have a baby, but did she feel the same way about being pregnant? One lead to the other, but it was like her thoughts were trying to disentangle the two, sensing that she wasn't yet ready to accept the consequences, but definitely becoming interested in the journey.

It didn't help that her sister was still unloading delicious spurts of cum down Alison's throat, the torrent seemingly endless. She could feel her pussy convulsing, yearning to be a part of the action. Whatever trepidations Alison's mind still held about being fucked by Lisa, her body clearly didn't share them.

Lisa suddenly shifted her weight forward, catching herself with her arms against the wall, but knocking Alison off balance. She sat down in the shower, the impact sending a thrill of pleasure through her body, as she imagined her sister ramming herself inside her. She worried for an instant that Lisa's cock might escape, but her sister - consciously or not - was thrusting forwards and down, ensuring that her shaft remained securely sheathed in Alison's oesophagus.

Her hands freed, Alison explored her own body. As cum continued to fill her, she rubbed her abdomen, caressing her inflating body. She had no concept of how large she was now - she couldn't see past Lisa's own stomach, which was pressed directly against her face as her sister tried to force herself ever deeper inside.

For the first time, Alison started to feel the beginnings of burning in her lungs. So I do still need to breathe. As if in response, she felt Lisa's emissions finally begin to slow. The pulsing of her thick member became less frequent, and the moans coming from above were starting to become less forceful, taking on a more pleading note. I'd have let myself pass out if she hadn't stopped. Alison still retained enough of herself to be shocked at the realisation.

"Oh Ali, Aliiiiii, fuuuuuck..." Lisa wailed, the last few pumps of cum exiting her cock. Alison felt Lisa's penis begin to soften and once again used a mix of suction, her tongue and her right hand to nurse the remaining drops from the rapidly softening member. As Lisa's length moved out of her throat, Alison paused her swallowing for a moment to instinctively draw a huge intake of breath. The edges of her vision, which had been darkening without her even noticing, shot back into vivid brightness.

Lisa leaned backwards and let herself slide down the wall, joining Alison on the floor of the shower. Their legs splayed over one another, barely enough room for them to both be there. Lisa's chest heaved, her breasts glistening with rivulets of water pouring over and between them. The freezing water, coupled with intense arousal, was making her nipples stand on end. Her entire body was covered in goosebumps, and Alison saw her begin to shiver.

Just as freezing and exhausted, Alison nevertheless reached up above her head and turned the faucet that controlled the shower's temperature. Almost instantly, the chilled rain became wonderfully warm. Lisa looked up with an expression of contentment, letting her eyes close as the water hit her face.

Alison broke the reverie with a burp that she hadn't expected and was unable to stifle. She could taste Lisa's load as the air left her mouth. Lisa opened her eyes and looked Alison in the eye, the peaceful look on her face turning to concern. She felt her sister's gaze linger on her body, and Alison looked down for the first time since the two had entered the shower.