Gemma Ch. 02: The Photo Shoot

Story Info
Gemma's studio shoot reveals all.
1.3k words
4.6
8.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two -Gemma's Shoot

Unbeknownst to her family and friends, Gemma had carefully managed to arrange her day out at the Moonlight Studio. She was quivering with excitement, after a flurry of emails had been exchanged between Mandy and herself. The tone had begun as playful and devolved rather quickly to suggestive flirting. The final email was downright explicit.

Gem, I want to shoot you alone, with a new AI camera as well as a traditional lens.

I want to get close to you.

Inside you to show your real beauty.

M

Gemma had masturbated that evening, after the email. Her fingers had found her pussy, sodden and her clitoris swollen and straining for attention. She imagined Mandy's tongue and fingers in her and she could taste Mandy's cunt. The climax came quicker than she ever had before and more violently. Her panties were soaked as her pussy let out a fountain of her own ejaculate and her clitoris pulsed alarmingly.

The drive to the studio was agonizing slow, the traffic was heavy, from the school runs and Gemma had to steady her breathing. Her heartbeat was racing but she managed to get to the studio.

"For fuck's sake, "She chided herself, "you're out of control." Gemma wanted Mandy; in a way she hadn't wanted another woman for years. Of course, her husband knew nothing of her bisexuality. She once a one-night stand with one of her best friends, some eight years ago.

And she never forgot the feelings that it had stirred in her.

Now. She felt the same level of desire for Mandy, and she was sure that Mandy would want her too.

She wasn't wrong.

From the moment Gemma was shown into the studio floor, Mandy's hand brushed across her bare arm, as she took her bag.

"What delights did you bring for us to share?" Mandy teased, putting the bag down and unzipping it.

Gemma suddenly felt vulnerable and wanted assurance.

"Is your husband here?" Gemma looked to the corners of the studio, "Are we alone?"

Mandy looked up, her hands pulling out Gemma's favourite red teddy lingerie. She walked over to Gemma, teddy in hand. "Completely alone for the morning."

Gemma visibly relaxed and edged closer to Mandy. Mandy, in turn held out the teddy.

"Put this on for me." Mandy looked intently at Gemma, "I'll get my camera."

The photoshoot was an intimate affair. Mandy watched Gemma, walk out from behand the free-standing screen to one side. Bare foot but wearing the satin and lace lingerie teddy. It fitted her like a glove, accentuating her 32B breasts and slender body. Gemma looked at Mandy, she too had stripped off her jacket and waited for her in a black strappy top, with no bra, tight leggings, and bare foot. Mandy smiled at the suggestive lingerie and nodded to Gemma to position herself on the blank studio roll. She had set up some soft boxes and pillows and a white sheep skin to one side. Gemma saw the large light stands, equipped with a filtered shade.

"Make yourself comfortable, Gemma." Mandy picked up her camera, from a small wheeled tray, loaded with lenses and a series of stands.

Gemma walked over, slowly, and suggestively to the boxes and sat, demurely on largest one. She looked straight ahead, into the camera lens. Her heart was thumping in her breast, and she could feel her sex getting wet from her arousal.

"Shoot me, full frontal. I want you see me." Gemma whispered.

Mandy lifted the camera to her eye and started to take pictures, "Move around and I'll follow you."

The sots came thick and fast. Gemma switched position on the box, stood up and walked to the sheep's skin and spread the skin out and then lay on the floor. Mandy stood over her and shot close-ups, first; her eyes and then widened out to her face and then adjusted the camera to include her neck. Gemma could sense the intimacy between them, it was intoxicating.

Suddenly, Mandy stopped. She took the camera to the table and then turned round.

"Gemma, that was simply amazing." Mandy walked back, holding a small tablet. She sat down next to Gemma, "This tablet is synched to the camera, do you want to have a look?"

For the next few minutes, Gemma and Mandy were huddled on the floor, scanning over 200 photographs. Mandy had really captured her natural beauty and Gemma had to admit that Mandy had really made her look stunning.

"You are quite stunning, Gemma." Mandy smiled, "Would you like to stop?"

"What pictures would you like to shoot know?" Gemma lowered her voice. Just being near Mandy's warm body was sending electric sparks through her.

"I don't know," Suddenly, Gemma was gripped with self-doubt, " I don't..." she stammered.

Mandy leaned in closer, "All these pictures are yours. None will be auctioned or sold without your permission.

"You promise?" Gemma looked at Mandy, earnestly. She in turn looked back at Gemma.

"Trust me, "She leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Let me see you."

"Photograph me, in the way you see me." The invitation was clear.

With one deft motion, Mandy's hand slid into the teddy's lace edging at Gemma's chest and found her left breast. Gemma's heart stopped at the utter joy of a woman, like Mandy caressing her in this intimate way. As Mandy lowered her head, Gemma shivered in anticipation, her lips moved as her head pushed the fabric aside to exposed her rose pink nipple, already stiff, and erect with arousal.

Mandy's lips caressed her hard nub and Gemma breath caught in her throat. With loving delicacy Mandy's tongue licked the stiffened nipple and lapped her dimpled areolae. She looked up.

"Let me photograph you, naked. I want to admire all of you." Mandy smiled and slipped off her strap from her right shoulder, "And I want you to see me too."

Gemma edged towards Mandy and returned the kiss she had given her. Only this kiss was passion, her tongue slid into Mandy's open mouth. Their lips locked, Gemma's eyes closed but Mandy's gaze was fixed on the dark corner section of the studio, where a faint flicker of a glass shutter was silently taking pictures of them both. Mandy smiled and returned the kiss with fresh desire.

As Gemma detached herself from Mandy's kiss, she walked over to the boxes, slipping down her teddy from her shoulders. She then turned, her 32B breasts glowed in the studio lights. Mandy reached back for her camera, raised t to her eye and started taking photographs. Encouraged by Mandy, Gemma posed in a variety of provocative positions and slowly the teddy was pulled down further and further. Finally, at her toes, she kicked it away. She sat, legs together on the box, as Mandy, moved closer and knelt in front of her. Gemma smiled, her breathing was heavy, her senses alight with excitement and her hands trembled. Mandy continued to take the photographs, as Gemma opened her legs to reveal her sex.

Mandy focused in closely, the image sharpened in the view finder. Her tight, neat pink labia, completely hairless from frequent waxing. The image was so clear, the focus so tight made Mandy's breath catch in her throat. She watched through the view finder as Gemma's fingers slid into view. The shutter kept closing, as Mandy kept taking frame after frame. Gemma's fingers lightly rested over her labia and gently pulled the delicate folds apart to reveal her damp vagina.

Mandy focussed tightly on Gemma's open flower. The images were crystal clear. She licked her lips, set aside the camera and Mandy made her way on her hands and knees. Her nostrils filled with the musky, yet sweet scent of Gemma's pussy. Mandy leant in closer. Gemma sensing Mandy's hot breath made her quiver, she had never wanted a tongue in her cunt so much.

Then the studio door opened.