Gemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Gemma is invited to a photo shoot.
2.7k words
4.5
14.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma Chapter One- A picture paints a thousand secrets-

Gemma sat looking at her laptop, her mouth opened in shock. She quickly slammed the lid down and looked around. Her sons were nowhere around, and her self-employed builder husband was at work. She couldn't believe what she had seen.

She opened the lid again and waited for the screen to refresh. She saw the email again and then the thumb-nail image.

It was a topless photograph of her. She recognised her own 32B breasts and her neat, dark areolae. There she stood in a towel wrapped round her head and her tight little panties. It was her bedroom; it was her own bedroom with her bed.

"At least it doesn't have my face in it.!" She cursed. Almost immediately, she remembered to whom she had sent the picture., "What a fucker!" Gem scowled. She remembered that a brief flirtation and one passionate night with Jack. "Fuck!"

She deleted the email and the picture. She sighed hoping that nothing further would come from this.

She was wrong.

Another email chimed its arrival. Another picture. Another picture of her. This time she was topless, but the picture was cut just above her nipples, but her face was clear. Then another one followed, this one was of her in red teddy lingerie.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gem's mind raced.

Another email popped open, and she saw it was plain text.

From: Moonlight Ltd

We would be thrilled if you would agree to work with us.

Your pictures are truly spectacular.

We offer the highest rates for professional commissions.

The Moonlight Partners Ltd.

Gemma couldn't believe what she had read. She immediately deleted the email and the images and closed the laptop.

Throughout the day, her thoughts were distracted. She couldn't believe what was going on. She dreaded looking at her phone, but she did- constantly.

The emails kept popping up and inviting her to reply to their offer of photograph work. By the veing of the second day, having demolished a bottle of her favourite red wine.

Despite putting on a brave face, completing the usual family chores and sending her boys off to bed and then watching her husband amble off to bed.

So, there she sat, looking at her inbox with at least 4 emails from Moonlight Images Ltd.

"Right, ignoring you doesn't work so let's see exactly who you people are." With that, she started her web search.

Within the hour, Gemma had discovered a whole new world. Moonlight Images was completely legitimate. The company was run by a husband-and-wife team that did work with mothers and older 40 something's who wanted to break into the adult market of erotica. Of course, Gemma was surprised to think of herself in that way, but perhaps the wine had helped to mellow her out and she searched through the back catalogue and found some very explicit but high-quality pictures of middle-aged women in lingerie, semi-nude and fully nude pictures in erotic poses and even some using vibrators on themselves.

Gemma was no prude, although currently her sex life was rather uneventful, she enjoyed sex and liked to flirt. It had been that flirting that had seemingly got her into his mess. A brief flirtatious exchange of emails, texts and pictures with Jack Simons had come back to haunt her. She had made him promise to delete the images, but of course had not deleted them herself, as she liked the idea of Jack, pleasuring himself looking at her pictures. The collection included some tame ones of her dressing up in a French maid outfit, a couple in swimsuits and then the two topless ones and finally she shared a couple in her lingerie.

Then a flash of inspiration, Moonlight Images had offered money for new pictures.

She couldn't resist clicking on the chat button.

What are top rates for picture work?

The chat box sent the question.

Gemma instantly regretted the chat but then a reply came.

Between £1000 and £3000 for a full spread, depending on the photo shoot.

Gemma blinked hard.

"Wow!" she breathed. The money was very good.

Of course, for the next twenty minutes, she wrestled with her conscience and discounted the money and the site as a scam or con trick. Then at 11:19 am, she replied to the chat.

Where does this happen?

The reply chimed back.

At Moon Light Image Studio. Unit 22 Stansted Airport Retail Precinct. Come for a meeting anytime.

Gemma closed the laptop.

"This is nuts!" She whispered to herself. On the way up to bed, she had dismissed the whole idea.

Next morning, she regarded herself in the full-length mirror. Her blond highlighted hair matched her crystal blue eyes. Her figure was trim. She might be 42 but she was well toned. The hours in the gym and classes has preserved much of her youthful appearance. Her boobs were her pride and joy. Pert and firm 32B breast with neat dark nipples that were still very sensitive to the touch.

Although the touches were few now.

Her belly was flat. She patted it and then slid her hand over her smooth pubis. She waxed every few days and her pussy lips were pink and a neat slit. Her labia were small and symmetrical, she slipped a finger into herself and felt the thrill of her own moist sex. She enjoyed playing with herself still and had a well-used collection of vibrators. She enjoyed the intensity on her clitoris but also the touch of a tongue lapping at her.

She felt more dampness as she slipped her finger into her cunt, up to the first knuckle.

"No, that's enough." She chided herself. She showered herself clean and washed her hair. Work would wipe away the idea that had implanted itself in her mind, she hoped.

Her next day off, Gemma drove the short distance to Stansted retail park and sought out the unit of Midnight Images. The unit was uniform and non-descript. Only the sign of a crescent moon heralded the studio within. While waiting outside in her Nissan, she saw a dark Audi saloon car pull up outside and two people got out. A tall black-haired man walked over to the passenger side and helped a stunning slender brunette from the car and both went to the unit. The man unlocked the door and gathered two bags from the woman, who had hefted them from the boot. The woman turned and looked over at Gemma, still sat in her car. A brief word was shared, and the brunette walked over to Gemma's grey coloured Juke.

Gripped with an instant fear, Gemma thought to start the car and drive away, but she was made of sterner stuff, and she wasn't going to run away. The brunette approached and Gemma got out.

"Ah, you are Gemma, aren't you?" The Brunette smiled warmly.

"Yes, you sent me a number of emails." Gemma stammered a little.

"I recognise real talent and you have it in abundance, you are quite stunning you know." The brunette continued to smile, "I'm Mandy, that's my husband Will, and if you would like to follow me, we'll explain everything."

Once inside, Gemma and Mandy sat together sipping a cappuccino and leafing through an album of pictures.

"We are a small firm. Will and I have connections with the adult industry for high-end photographs of real women, not the porn industry version of women. We are discrete and we pay for women and men who want to explore their willingness to share their bodies. As you can see from these examples, we do not deal with online Chatubate or video sites. They are for amateurs and the talentless. We cater to a specific market and pay well. The photographs are clean and without alteration or enhancement. The poses are shot over a two-hour period, and you and we select which ones are to be viewed.

"So, it's like free porn photographs like the Hub?" Gemma had looked a few times and even copied a few for your own use.

"Oh no. These are non-copiable and are selected for single buyer. There is only one image and even the buyers can't reproduce them. They lose their value." Mandy seemed insulted with the idea that their products were not superior.

"So, let's talk about my images. Where did you get them?" Gemma decided to see who Gemma would say.

"A man called Jack Simons. He emailed me the images with the face obscured. He said he was a talent scout and your agent. He suggested we contact you." Mandy sipped at her cup. Will appeared behind her.

"He isn't my anything." Gemma announced. But felt proud of the way her looks had stimulated this interest.

"We gathered that, " Will interjected, " He asked for no money, if that's what you were thinking."

"Well, that's something." Gemma wrinkled her nose at the suggestion.

"Your image is your property, but in this studio, we can take such intimate and beautiful pictures that certain discerning client will cherish." Mandy smiled warmly.

"Cherish? "Gemma tone was sceptical. The whole thing seemed just a little too smooth and too casual. The set up seems well financed and very competent. Still Gemma was unsure.

"Let me show you the studio and my pictures." Mandy suggested, feeling that she could swayed.

In fact, the set up seemed more impressive as she looked at the four different studios with different backgrounds and props. Mandy confessed that she had been photographed by her husband, Will and that's how she and he had met and married.

"He took these. "Mandy held up a black leather portfolio. Gemma took it and found a stool and leafed through. The images were at once explicit and quite beautiful. The way the camera had framed her and was gentle, the lens almost caressing her. The variety of pictures included black and white stills of Mandy in lingerie, then an assortment of colour ones of her topless and completely nude. The final selection had very intimate and erotic images of Mandy's vagina, with her own fingers, toys and finally a penis half inside her, she assumed it was Will's.

Mandy seemed to read her mind, "the last ones are my favourite." Mandy looked at the last two and her finger brushed it lightly.

Gemma, always appreciative of beauty in both men and women, saw how truly attractive Mandy was. She looked up at Mandy, who seemed lost in the memory of a clearly powerful moment. Gemma had made love to both men and women in her life, and always had a soft spot for a sexy woman. Of course, her husband knew no one of this.

"Will was very...passionate with me. "Mandy mused, half smiling at the memory, "My photographs were not sold, I wanted to keep them, but I was offered £20,000 by a very serious collector."

"£20,000, that's a lot of money." Gemma gasped.

"I bet yours would be worth the same, or more." Mandy looked over. "You are quite stunning, you know." Gemma looked at Mandy, a swell of longing swept over her but held back. Mandy looked back, her eyes flashed from Gemma's eyes to her lips and back to her eyes again.

"If you would like, we could try a few photographs now- fully clothed of course. To get a feel for it." Mandy suggested.

"Will you do the camera work?" Gemma asked shyly.

"Of course, but Will should do the editing, his touch is quite special."

Dressed in her own clothes, Gemma arranged herself on the blank backing matting and Gemma started to use an instamatic camera, to give her an instant collection of pictures, to take away. As Gemma collected the instamatics, Will asked her if she would like a portrait shot, with his high-resolution camera, she agreed and afterwards Gemma watched him edit and frame the picture and print it out on a high finish paper from an elaborate and expensive printer. The image was quite striking.

"Wow!" Gemma mouthed.

"Wow indeed." Mandy echoed.

On the driveway, in front of her house, with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, glanced over the envelope of her face and looked up at her home. She felt the loss of that spark, that vitality that the photo shoot had given her and now she was struck with the drabness of her domestic life. Her life was dull and colourless, it seemed. Then there was the stunning Mandy, her slender figure accentuated her curves. Her bust was similar to Gemma's own, and her hips looked smooth and taut underneath her dress that day. Secreting the photographs under her car seat, she went in.

By the middle of the next week, Gemma was a distracted woman. Her dreams of Mandy had given her cause for more than one orgasm. In the bathroom, she had exposed her pussy to her favourite vibrator and shocked herself with the rapidity of her climax. The thought of Mandy, between her legs, licking her folds and fingering her tight sex had sent her over the edge. The second time, she woke in the early hours, wracked with an all-consuming need as her dreams brought both Mandy and Will licking her and then Will putting an over-sized cock down her throat. Gemma even allowed her husband, Graeme, to fuck her that morning to attempt to satisfy herself. She pulled her thin cotton panties aside and asked for his tongue. His mouth was clumsy and is tongue uneducated, so could not bring her to climax, and his cock only made her want something more exciting, she was consumed with the thoughts of Will's penis and Mandy's tongue in her own delicious pussy. The sex was brief, as usual. He hadn't made her come, but once he spilled himself inside her, murmured something and then fell sound asleep. The feelings did not go away.

It didn't help Gemma's desires and she stole from the bed and once again, in the bathroom, tore off her skimpy panties and propped against the bathtub, she used the wetness of Graham's weak semen to rub neat, hard circles against her clitoris. Already swollen, the nub set off firecrackers as she deftly coaxed her sex to orgasm. She rubbed her stiff nipples with her other hand and imagined Mandy's mouth nibbling on her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she noted with erect her nipples were. She could smell the scent of her own sex and pushed two fingers deep into her throbbing hole. She found the ridges of her vagina and the swelling of her g-spot. With her eyes closed, her body began to shiver as the ferocity of her need took hold, she tasted her pussy juices as she licked her fingers and continued to rub her clit. The thought of Mandy doing this made her moan. The idea that Will would be watching and taking these pictures of her drove her wild and then, her body shook as she orgasmed. Gemma stifled a cry, putting her own hand across her mouth as the waves of her climax struck hard. She jerked and shook, her other hand let go of her nipple, to steady herself. Her mind fogged over with the thought of Mandy pushing her own cunt to Gemma's mouth and Will recording all of their sex with his high-resolution camera.

Gemma regained herself a little, she opened her eyes to see the towel rail in her own bathroom, "Oh fuck" she whispered and looked down at her open legs and the unmistakable sight of a pool of her own ejaculate on the tiled floor. The whole room was filled with the fragrance of her cunt. Her pussy ached and her nipples still stiff. "Oh fuck."

She knew she would need to clear herself from the floor, before returning to bed.

But this had made up her mind.

The next morning, she had sent the email back to Mandy.

'Next Tuesday, a full shoot. With you.' It read.

'Bring your most seductive lingerie. I want to see you in it' Mandy's reply said.

'You can help me get dressed.' Gemma reply was playful but hopeful.

'And undress you.'

The response was all that Gemma had hoped for.

Gemma's Sale

's