Gemma Ch. 04: Will's Shoot

Story Info
Gemma's new shoot with Will.
1.8k words
4.5
4.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma was exhausted, she lay in Mandy's arms. Their sweat slicked bodies entwinned, they caught their breath. Gemma's hand caressed Mandy's left breast and felt it's small weight. Her nipple stiffened again, sensing Gemma's touch, her arousal returning.

"We should choose your pictures. I am certain they would fetch a fine price. Possibly thousands." Mandy pulled away and stood up. Naked, she walked over to the tablet, she had held earlier. They huddled together choosing six of the best framed pictures. Two with Gemma in her Teddy, two with her body naked with her arms covering her naked boobs. The final two were classic poses. One, chosen by Mandy was a recreation of Gemma straddling backwards across a chair, as Christine Keeler had. The final pose, chosen by Gemma was her laying on her back, her breasts exposed looking into the camera.

"Fuck, you know how to sell yourself." Mandy remarked.

"I know what men like and women" Gemma smiled.

"Gemma, I'm not leaving Will. You must understand." Mandy stammered a little, looking directly at Gemma.

"I know." Gemma replied, knowing that upheaving their lives over what they had shared this afternoon would be crazy. She wasn't about to leave her husband and children for her, despite the longing she felt. She went off to get dressed behind the screen, and once clothes reappeared to sit alongside Mandy, near her camera equipment and a high-definition printer. The last of the six shots slid silently from the machine. In crystal clear quality glossy prints, Mandy arranged them for Gemma to look at.

"That's my favourite," Mandy indicated. Her finger hovered over the frame with Gemma naked, but covering her breasts with her arms, "it is quite coquettish, there's a couple of buyers would love that." She gathered the pictures together and slid them into a black plastic portfolio and turned to Gemma and handed it to her.

"Can I see you again?" Gemma asked, "I know we have our lives to lead but."

Mandy pulled her close and kissed open mouthed, "Of course, we can. I'll see who wants you buy the pictures and let you know. It won't be long Gemma. I promise."

Throughout the next week, Gemma ran on automatic. She worked, looked after her children. He sense were dulled. Each night, she checked her emails, waiting for Mandy to message her, but after three evenings she had heard nothing. Her body craved attention, she even initiated sex with her husband, who despite being a good man and good father, was clumsy with her. Gemma straddled him and rode his cock to orgasm, finally he could hold himself no longer and with a muffled grunt and grabbed firmly at her hips, spurted his semen into her. Gemma didn't orgasm but found his penis had satisfied her yearning somewhat.

It was on the morning of the next day, as the family departed for their busy days, Gemma finally got her email.

Need to see you.

Pictures have been sold for £6000. I have the cash.

Meet me at the studio. M x

With her tight gym wear on, and wearing flat trainers, she slipped way. She had to concentrate as hard as she ever had to remain in the speed limit and to arrive without suspicion. She parked and hurried into the studio. The front reception was empty, but she made her way through to the studio floor. Mandy was kneeling on the floor, looking at small photographic prints with a magnifying lens. Gemma crept up to her and then put her hand around her shoulders.

"Guess who?" She joked. Mandy turned round and smile warmly.

"Will is next door. He wanted to talk to you about the prints. "Mandy looked over to the closed door to one side of the studio and turned back to Gemma. She gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hmm.." Gemma savoured her soft lips on hers. She looked down at the variety of small demo prints and then saw some of them had her fully nude. Mandy, I'm not sure about the nude shots!" Her voice quivered.

"Don't worry my angel, I will obscure the face with shadows, like this." Mandy held up another print, that was digitally altered to have a shadow fall across Gemma's, that did make her unrecognisable. Her other attributes were crystal sharp, especially her erect sensitive nipples. One print was close on her right nipple, complete with the sheen of sweat.

Another picture was a close on her waxed pussy, with her hand rubbing her clitoris. Gemma looked over to Mandy and lifted the print to inspect it further. Mandy surreptitiously eyed the print and leaned in, admiring the subject.

Close-up of a person's hand

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

"It doesn't do you justice." She whispered huskily. Gemma smiled back. She wanted to fuck her right now, but with Will in the side room, she was unsure what to do. Being forthright, Gemma now wanted to know where she stood.

"Does Will know?" Gena asked quietly.

"Of course." Her answer was matter of fact. She looked back to the prints.

"I see." Gemma mumbled.

"Will knows about my bi-sexuality," Mandy was being straight and honest, "He thinks you are quite stunning you know." She added.

"That's very kind of him." Gemma smiled awkwardly. Mandy sat back and looked at her. Gemma pretended to look at the other shots on the floor.

"Does your husband know, you fuck women?" Mandy was pushing, searching out exactly what Gemma was looking for. Gemma sighed. She could feel the heady sense of romanticism evaporate as Mandy's questions were hard to hear. Gemma looked at her,

"We have had one threesome and I've had sex with one of my best friends, more than once." Gemma confessed, "I enjoy having sex with men but women...certain women just excite me." She felt vulnerable and Mandy sensed it.

"I find you stunning, Gemma. I think you are quite beautiful and loving you is a privilege, but I won't leave Will. That doesn't mean we can't be together whenever we want." Mandy reached out and took Gemma's hand. Instantly, Gemma sensed there was something that Mandy was holding back.

"What aren't you telling me?" Gemma asked, her lips dry as she licked them.

"Will is very happy for us to see each other." Mandy nudged closer to Gemma, "in fact he and I thought we might enjoy a morning together." Gemma initially shocked, but then as Mandy kissed her softly and her hands slipped up her cheek and held her face as she pushed her tongue into Gemma's mouth. Wave of electric sparks and her heart fluttered as she felt Mandy's hands touch her. Mandy slipped her hand down Gemma's tight-fitting sports top and caressed her braless breasts. "It will be magnificent."

Without hesitation, Mandy slipped her hand down, gripped the hem of the bra top and pulled it off, in one motion, Gemma offered no resistance. Mandy immediately started suck on the stiff nipples. Gemma fell back onto the floor, Mandy following her.

"I want you." The phrase was oddly simple and direct. Mandy kissed her mouth, then her neck and her breasts. Her hands fidgeted with her tight leggings and pulled to her knees. "Oh who wonderful" Mandy sighed. Gemma had refrained from wearing any panties.

Gemma kicked off her shoes, as her legs were pulled away and her legs spread open. Within a moment's breath, Mandy's mouth was in her pussy. Her tongue and lips were licking her passionately, and then her fingers slid into her wet sex. Gemma was flushed ad her head was spinning with the power of her orgasm that Mandy brought. She arched her back, as she writhed exquisite agony, Mandy also struggled with her own clothes to join her in her nakedness. Gemma allowed all sense of modesty to leave her like a summer's breeze, Mandy spelled a true freedom. A woman's touch, that set her free. A sense of excitement, a sense of longing that pinned back a like a sea wall holding back wave after wave. Gemma knew the feeling of intoxication, she knew the utter joy of unbridled passion but she was also a grown woman. A mother of children and a wife of a good man and here she was in the hands of this gorgeous sex woman.

She just wanted this now, she wanted this moment and if a price was to be paid then she would pay it. She didn't know how all this would play out, but she wanted Mandy and that was that. Gemma let Mandy lick her, to bring her close to powerful orgasm. She clenched and held Mandy's head I place and moaned with passion and desire. She felt her own sex release its love juice into the cool air. She was aware of the puddle that she had made and Mandy's movement from her. Gemma shook and shivered and regained her composure for just a moment,

As Gemma excitement began to ebb away, she smelled the familiar muskiness of a man's wet penis, at her face. As she opened her eyes, her view was filled with Will's fat, swollen cock against her cheek. She looked up, to see Will, his eyes fixed on his wife eating out Gemma's pussy again. Will's stroking was firm, and his glans glistened with his own precum. She turned her face and opened her mouth and slipped out her own tongue to taste the tip of his glans. Musky and thick, she slid her mouth over his head and allowed it to settle on her flat tongue. Will, accepting Gemma's invitation slid into her mouth slowly, until half of him was in her mouth. The thrill of Mandy's mouth licking her pussy and Will's surprisingly large cock brought out Gemma's sultriness. She hadn't given it a second thought, but she found she couldn't resist sucking this cock. She didn't even consider what Mandy would think.

Mandy looked up to find Gemma's mouth round Will's penis. She smiled and reached back for the camera; she had put down earlier. Framing Gemma perfectly, she shot her fellating Will and then as Will withdrew and settled between Gemma's legs to continue licking Gemma's pussy, Mandy set aside the camera again and straddled across Gemma's shoulders so Gemma could lick her own sodden pussy. Gemma couldn't hold back, as she pulled Mandy's pussy to her own mouth. With one hand on Mandy's firm buttocks, she held her as she suckled on Mandy's labia and clitoris.

Will, wouldn't, couldn't hold himself back for long. After spreading Gemma's legs, he presented his glans to her opening. He paused. He waited. Mandy looked back to see him waiting. Her own pussy was dripping from Gemma's saliva and her own wetness. She looked at Will and nodded. She gave him permission to fuck her lover. Gemma could feel his cock touching her labia. She also waited. Waited for his cock to enter her, but this was different. With Mandy's pussy in her mouth, having a mind-blowing orgasm and the promise of more to come. Will's cock was now a desire to be filled. To have your tight fuck hole used by Mandy's husband.

It was exciting.