Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strange thing was, he wasn't really so limited. It seemed like he had one kind of taste for random flings and something else entirely for his more steady relationships. I thought back to an analysis I'd done a few months ago. Oswald seemed to like dating women who could challenge him intellectually without much regard for their looks, but he liked fucking girls who fit a very tight profile. Generally, he seemed to like cute brunettes a bit shorter than him, with ample but not gargantuan assets. The dichotomy between his two different preferences had cost him more than one relationship.

The nurse brought me a glass of water before she shot out of the room. No doubt, the doctor would want to see me now that I'd woken up. All I had to do was sit here and wait for that. I savored the clean taste of water as I recovered my senses. I figured this would probably be the last bit of quiet I'd get for a while. I had a mission to get started and there was a lot of preparation I'd need to do before I'd be able to do that.

I'd barely set the glass back down when Louise burst into the room. She squealed as soon as she looked at me and did the most girlish jump and clap thing I could recall seeing since middle school. I shot her a derisive glare.

"Aww, you look so cute when you pout." She giggled at me and turned to rummage through the night stand next to my bed. I realized what the issue must have been. A fair number of people who wanted to switch sexes probably over idealized the stereotypical behavior of the other sex. So after they turn, they're likely to go overboard and exaggerate what they think of as appropriate behavior. Throw in the excitement of getting their desires fulfilled and it was easy to see how the doctor seemed locked in as an emotional school girl. That didn't make it any easier to handle her energy at this particular moment.

"Cute?" I resumed my glare as she stood up again. Now, she was holding up a big mirror. I pulled back at the sight of it. I'd been doing a good job of not thinking about how I'd changed, but it seemed like that had come to an end. I was curious, but at the same time seeing my new face would just reinforce the reality of the situation. I didn't know if I was ready for that, but I couldn't very well make her put the mirror away either.

"So cute." She smiled and lifted the mirror. I gulped and guided it up so that my new face slid into the center. I blinked at the stranger staring back at me. I sat there stunned for a moment. Louise was terribly right about one thing, the girl staring back at me was hopelessly cute.

My new face was small and round, with high cheekbones and a perky button nose. My eyes seemed like large saucers with bright green orbs staring back at me. My lips were thin, and alluring. All of this was framed by a tousled mass of long brown hair. I suddenly felt a bit short of breath and took in a few gulps of air. I didn't usually get panicked but I suddenly felt squirrelly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Louise reached out and rubbed my shoulder. That was enough to snap me back.

"Yeah, it's kind of a shock, though." I gave her a weak smile. I knew there was only way to get through this strange feeling though. I had to get on with my mission. "But why am I nearsighted?"

"Sorry! I almost forgot about that." She reached down into her pocket and pulled out a pair of dark rimmed glasses. I sat there and let her put them on me and suddenly everything was in focus again. "Yeah, well, part of being undercover is in establishing your identity. When we want agents to appear as people who haven't gone through an alteration we give them a random mix of natural flaws just like in the normal population. Since people who get altered almost always fix things like eyesight, that's always a natural choice."

"So, I get to be blind to throw them off the trail that I could be an undercover agent?" I grumbled a bit. I'd managed to avoid glasses for this long and now I was having them forced on me.

"In part, yes, but part of your alteration was based off the tastes of your target, and apparently he digs nearsighted girls. So here we are." She smiled.

I realized that she was right about that. Thinking back to the girls that Oswald picked, it was rare for them not to wear glasses. So now I'd have to live with it until this assignment was over.

"So, what's next?" I asked as I reached up to adjust the glasses. They weren't very heavy, and I supposed I'd get used to them. It wasn't like I didn't have enough other changes to keep me distracted.

"Oh, well, if you're up for it, we should probably go through a standard physical. The nanos do a good job of keeping you in shape despite being in bed for a week. Still, we need to check everything out just to be safe." Louise explained as I pulled off the blankets.

My sudden movements only emphasized the changes. My arms felt so thin, and my chest jiggled again as I slid out from under the covers. Everything seemed a little strange, the way my joints moved, even the way my weight shifted. I almost tipped over as I tried to slide my legs out of the bed.

"Careful now, it'll take a bit for you to get used the changes in the way your body balances. It's probably the hardest change to get used to at first. So let me help you here." She gave me her hand and I took it and slowly stood up. Despite all of the oddness, the strangest thing was the fact that I was now a bit shorter than the perky little doctor. The last time I'd seen her, I had been looking down at her, and now I had to look up slightly to meet her eyes.

"It also can take a bit getting used to being small." She smiled. "Trust me though, there are some definite advantages to that."

The way she winked at me made my stomach twist. I wasn't quite ready to think about the full depth of my new womanhood, just yet, but the look of eager lustfulness that crossed the doctors face in that moment made it impossible to avoid. I'd been trying not to notice the empty feeling between my legs, but now it suddenly seemed like an enormous void. It wasn't that I used to think of my balls a lot, but they were always in the back of my mind as I moved around and the absence was impossible to ignore now.

"Well, let's take it slow for now. You'll get used to the changes soon enough." She turned and I followed her through the back passages of the facility. It wasn't that different from any other hospital setting I'd ever been in, aside from the disproportionate number of rather fit young women and men. There weren't a lot of people that looked older than thirty and even those that seemed older had a vibrancy that seemed unusual.

"One of the perks of working here. All the treatments are free, so why not take advantage." She smiled as she noticed me checking out the nurses station. I don't think I'd ever seen a nurses station staffed entirely by well built twenty year olds. That wasn't the only thing that interested me though, I quickly noticed that looking at all those sexy women was making me feel strange. My pulse quickened, I flushed and most of all I felt a strange squishy heat building up between my legs.

It took me a moment to realize it for what it was. I was getting aroused! The sensation was both familiar and yet alien. The way my brain began focusing on sex was familiar, but the ways my body reacted were distinctly different. I resisted the urge to touch myself, but there simply wasn't any doubt that my changes really were thorough.

"Oh, and I don't know if you took the time to read the brief, but you are fully bisexual now." Louise giggled after she saw my head whip around after another hot woman in a lab coat walk by. That hit me a bit. I hadn't really thought about it. Being attracted to women was just such a normal thing, but I realized that I'd been checking out the guys as well, without really noticing.

"How can you do that?" I asked. Sure, I'd known about this part of the operation, and even monitored agents who'd been altered for undercover assignments, but I'd never really looked into the details. Now that I'd gone through the process, I had a hard time not being curious.

"Well, so much of the brain is just biochemical reactions, along with your personal wiring. All we needed to do was adjust the chemical balance in the brain along with the changes to a more feminine brain structure for the base effect. The hardest part was weakening the memory bonds that covered the cultural aspects of your masculinity. That's always the tricky part." She explained as we entered a small examination room and shut the door.

"So you didn't change my memories or anything?" I shuddered a bit at the whole notion. They'd been rummaging around in my head, which wasn't exactly something I was eager to think about.

"No, we wouldn't want to do that. No, we just made certain experiences less pronounced for your unconscious mind. Gender swaps are the hardest, especially when you come in basically straight. If we didn't alter anything, you'd end up almost asexual with a slight attraction to both sexes. You'd have your established attraction to women, but not the biological underpinning for it, and you'd have your biological attraction to men, but still have your mental aversion to that attraction that was learned behavior based off of your previous biology." She continued while she worked through the basics of a physical examination.

"So you had to make me like both men and women?" I felt a bit silly asking that. It seemed like such a strange idea, even if it did make a bit of sense.

"Exactly, we had to adjust your brain chemistry a bit in your DNA profile so that you'd have a physical attraction to women and we had to weaken any inhibitions you felt towards being sexual with a man. I know that all probably sounds pretty crazy." She took my blood pressure and added to my notes.

"Yeah, it really is kind of weird. I guess I'll have to get over it though." I smiled weakly. If I was going to complete this mission, I'd have to get used to all of that.

"Oh, don't worry about that. We've already reconditioned most of your responses, we just need to do a bit of testing to make sure it all worked." She continued through reflex tests of my fingers and toes.

"What do you mean?" I looked down at her as she poked at my big toe and watched me flinch.

"Simple." She stood up and before I could react, she slid her hands around my neck from both sides and leaned in for a big kiss. I was surprised for a moment, but then simply melted my lips into hers. When her hands slid down and began cupping and squeezing my new breasts I didn't flinch. It felt so good, and I couldn't resist pressing them into her hands. She continued like that for what seemed like an eternity before pulling away gently.

"Your reflexes were perfect, properly submissive and receptive. You didn't even flinch." She smiled. "Now, if you don't mind you should get undressed for the next part of the exam."

"What? I'm not submissive!" I squeaked as I started to slide off my hospital gown.

"Then why are you getting undressed so fast?" She laughed. It took me a second to piece it all together and then I gave her a scowl.

"Because you asked me to, this is an exam, right?" I shot back. She just laughed and gave me another pat on the head.

"Oh, you are just too cute when you're being all indignant." She smiled and then pulled back closed her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "Sorry, business is business and I need to be a bit more professional."

"Yeah, I'd say." I nodded as she started looking me over. I had to summon up the gumption to do the same. In all the excitement, I'd done little more than glance down. I wasn't sure I was ready to take in the full depth of my changes. Of course that was about the time that the doctor reached up again and cupped both of my breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

"Oh, fuck!" I squeaked at the sudden rush of sensation. It was strange the way my chest felt so soft and her fingers pressing into my flesh. It wasn't directly erotic, but shivers of pleasure were shooting up my spine as my chest tingled in her hands.

"Very good, you're nice and firm and clearly sensitive. Now, I just need to check one more thing up here." Louise's tone was almost mockingly dignified as her fingers slid over my softness and wrapped around my nipples. I moaned as she started rubbing her fingers around the tender nubs. Now, my new pussy started to quiver as she started to pinch at my hardening peaks.

"Wonderful. Now, can you climb up into that chair and we can finish checking you out." Louise pointed towards a gynecologist exam chair.

I gulped, but did as she asked. I understood that this was all required, despite Louise's flippant attitude. Sometimes things could go wrong with this kind of transformation. Given the extent of the changes it wasn't hard for some little thing to end up strangely shaped, wrongly placed or just missing. The technology had been in use for long enough that major errors didn't happen, but it was always good to be thorough. I kept my thoughts on the mechanics of the issues instead of letting myself consider the fact that I was about to get my new anatomy probed.

"Good. Now just relax, I know this is going to feel pretty strange but we want to make sure you're one hundred percent woman." The doctor continued as she smeared some clear jelly onto my stomach and just above my new mound. I wondered just what she was doing when she held up an ultrasonic probe.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to sound as concerned as I was.

"Oh, I guess this is all a bit new to you. I'm going to take a scan of all your new woman parts and make sure everything is there and looking good. Now try to hold still, this will just take a minute." She explained as she pressed the device against my stomach and started to slide it up and down.

"Don't you need to... welll... put it... inside?" I stammered a bit, not knowing quite how to ask the question. I was almost afraid to remind her, though it wasn't like she would just skip a part of the exam.

She just laughed.

"I guess you're thinking of the old exams where you get that damn cold speculum slid all the way up your vagina. We do still need to do that sometimes, but usually only if we find something strange with our readings here. These new high resolution 3D scanners tell us almost everything we need to know, and your standard medical nanobots can detect for any infections or other standard problems. It makes this all a lot more comfortable, aside from the chair." Louise explained. She continued her work for a bit and then set the scanner aside. "Now, while the computer is running its analysis, lets clean you up and check out your new pussy."

She grabbed a towel and wiped off the jelly and then slid in between my legs. I gasped a bit as she slid her fingers over my new folds. To say it was strange was an enormous understatement. Her touch was a bit ticklish, but also sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. I was sensitive, and in some ways it mirrored the pleasure I felt when my cock was stroked, but it lacked the throbbing urgency that I had when aroused as a man. Instead, I found a growing warmth between my legs and a strange yearning to feel something inside me.

"Excellent, your little pussy is beautiful and it seems to be pretty sensitive as well. You also look really good hairless, but you'll have to shave to keep that up." She said as she pulled away. "For someone who just got railroaded into all this, you're doing very good. So let's get you dressed."

"Okay." I pulled myself out of the chair. It was a relief to be out of there and even more of a relief when Louise handed me a long robe to put on. It was a nice soft material, but fluffy enough not to make any lewd presentation of my new anatomy. If that wasn't enough, it was a nice plain white. I had been half afraid they'd make it pink.

"So, I'll have to shave?" I finally asked as I pulled the robe closed.

"Yep, just like a real woman, or at least one that hasn't had treatments. I'll have to see if I can sneak some nano hair removal cream into your budget. It's a lot easier than shaving, but they don't always like to add it to the budget." She explained. I nodded. Despite facilities like this, or maybe because of them, we didn't always have a lot of extra money in the agency.

Of course, that didn't make me feel better about the prospect of shaving. I suppose it was just another part of the female identity I now had to assume. I had to live with all the girl stuff, right down to hygiene.

"Now, don't worry too much about all that. We have a very good little training program to teach you all the stuff you need to know about living as a woman. Hair care, makeup, lingerie, menstrual care, and all that good stuff. A lot of it was already loaded in with the rest of the mental conditioning, but we like to make you go through the motions so it rises to conscious understanding." She explained.

"Great. So now that you've checked me out. What do I do next?" I asked as I stood in the exam room wearing nothing more than a robe. I didn't have clothes, a place to live, heck I didn't even know my new name. I certainly could go by Jack Tinnell anymore.

"Well, I'll transfer you to your handler for that. He'll take care of getting you set up. We have some in facility housing for undercover agents during their adjustment period. He'll give you your new background profile for you to study. From there you'll have your training and then you'll be ready to begin your assignment." She explained as she led me down the hall to the reception area.

When we rounded the last corner, I spotted him. I nearly tripped as I did. It wasn't just that he was a rather tall, well built man in a company suit. The way his eyes sparkled as they met mine made my heart skip a beat. It took a moment more my brain to catch up with where my instincts had gone. This guy was hot! I could feel my body start to warm up again just looking at him.

The reality of that arousal bounced around my head. It was so strange. Rationally, I was a bit shocked by how strong it was. I'd had that feeling around women before, but never a guy, and I knew I'd been around sexy men before. That wasn't the part that hit me the hardest though, it was the fact that it didn't really bother me all that much. I knew they'd messed with my head, but it was entirely something else to really feel how much I'd changed.

"Good afternoon, Doctor. This must be agent Tinnell." He extended his hand as I stumbled into range. "I'm Agent Raikins. I will be your handler for this assignment."

My mind tumbled around as I tried to actually think around my libido. Finally, I shoved my hand into his and shook it. "Glad to meet you. I'm... Agent Tinnell."

"Down girl." Louise giggled. I shot her a glare, but that snapped me out of my daze. For a moment, I'd somehow become a star struck school girl, and I quickly blushed as I tried to pull myself together again.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. I suppose we should get you dressed though. That'll probably help." He remarked as he glanced down at my robe.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"Perfect, I'll take you to your room then." He moved to summon the elevator.

I took the moment to turn back to the doctor. As much as she'd grated my nerves a bit, I had to admit she'd done a good job getting me this far. "Thanks, Louise. Hopefully, I'll be able to use your services again soon."

She smiled and then pulled me in for a hug. "Take care, Agent, good luck on your assignment."

I nodded and then followed Raikins into the elevator. He stood there quietly as the elevator took off before he spoke. "I hope this isn't too weird for you. I know the gender swapping assignments always hit hard."

"Yeah, I'm not in top form today." I laughed, then looked down. It wasn't easy to see much, but it was clear that I was a girl just the same. "Though I'm probably in the best shape I've ever been. It's just a bit unnerving with the boobs and pussy among other things."