Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I hear you. I had to get swapped last year for an assignment, that's why I'm your handler. I know pretty much how your feeling right now. So if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Otherwise, I'll stand off as much as I can." He explained. I turned to look at him and he gave me a rather knowing smile and I blushed a bit more. If I took his full meaning, then he knew that I was trying my hardest not to think about how good it would feel to bang him right here in the elevator.

"Sure, so can you tell me what more I've got to do before getting into the field?" I asked. The sooner I could get my mission done, the faster I'd be able to switch back.

"Not much. We just need to confirm that your conditioning all worked and that you've got the right reflexes and instincts for a twenty something young woman. It should mostly be pretty straight forward, except for one thing." He hesitated.

"What's that?" I saw the expression on his face. It was hard to describe it exactly, but it was a degree of concern, though exactly in what way I couldn't be sure.

"Well, we need to see that you're fully comfortable with being a woman, that's a lot of basic tests like putting on makeup, getting dressed, and even how you walk and present yourself. Of course, since you're going to be on a seduction mission, that means we've got to be sure that you behave appropriately in bed as well." He tried to keep his tone professional, but his voice skipped a bit as he hit the end.

"Like, sex?" I asked to confirm. My stomach twisted a bit. The strange part of it was the mix of excitement that churned inside me along with the trepidation. The curiosity started to flare up inside me, and the small voice of my former masculinity was drowned out by the prospect.

He nodded. "You understand right?"

"Yeah, of course. I have to admit the whole idea is kind of turning me on. I feel so weird." I laughed a bit. He must have gone through this as well. At least I was lucky enough to have a handler that could relate.

"I bet. I felt like I was going crazy a bit at first. Don't worry though, our trainers are rather expert at what they do. Honestly, I've never told anyone this before, but I do kind of miss it. Not enough to change back, but I can understand those who stay women." He was nearly whispering by the end. I blushed a bit more at the whole notion. It certainly wasn't something you'd want to admit to other guys, even in a world where gender swapping had become more common.

I was rather glad that the elevator stopped, and we could turn our attention to my new quarters. He brought me down the hall and then opened up the door. I stepped through and had to admit to being a bit stunned. The room wasn't huge, but it had a great view with huge windows along the end of the living room that went all the way from the floor to the ceiling. There wasn't a balcony, but that barely diminished the effect. There wasn't much for decoration, but the furniture was top quality leather, and the living room sported a huge wide screen TV on one side and a nook kitchen with a bar on the other. A small hall by the kitchen led back to what had to be a bedroom and bath.

"Nice, isn't it." He smiled as I gaped. I just nodded. My real apartment was barely much more than a studio and was well past needing a major renovation. The rent was still more than I was comfortable with on my meager salary. By comparison, this was almost like a dream, even if it was just temporary.

"Yeah, at least field work does have some perks." I agreed while I quickly poked around.

"Now, we've also got you set up with some clothes in the bedroom. It's just a few outfits, but if you have any problems with any of it, or want something else let me know. Otherwise, I can let you settle in here, and I can get back to my wrapping up my other assignments." He explained as I popped into the bedroom.

"Yeah, I guess I can't be your only job." I took a deep breath and opened up the closet. I wasn't sure what I expected to see, but what I did find was a mix of dresses, skirts and blouses. There wasn't a pair of pants to be seen. I grumbled a bit, but supposed that it made sense, I needed to get used to being a girl, and if there was one thing that stood out for feminine clothing it was skirts.

"So are you okay in here?" He asked after I'd gone quiet. I felt my heart race a bit when he turned round the corner. I knew he was just being a good handler, but a part of me felt a weird appreciation for his concern. Having a big guy looking after me was quickly growing in its appeal.

"Yeah, just weighing my choices. I suppose the whole lack of pants was a strategic choice?" I motioned towards the hanging skirts.

"Yep. It's part of the whole psychological evaluation before we can send you out. We need you to be comfortable as a woman, and we need to see it. The only way that works is if we push you to take on the role. It wouldn't do for you to look like a woman if you were clearly uncomfortable, that might give you away, and we're not here to give the other guys wins." He explained as he stood there in the doorway. I could tell that he was looking me over. I was after all, still in just a robe, and if he was anything like the guy I had been, he was certainly undressing me with his eyes.

My first reaction to that realization surprised me more than anything else. I felt myself getting a bit turned on again, and for a moment, even considered just dropping the robe and letting him get a full view unimpeded. Then I regain my senses, or at least enough self control not to do that.

"Sounds reasonable." I turned my attention back to my closet and trying very hard not to think about my newfound appreciation for the male form. I did have to chose my new outfit after all.

"So, is there anything else I can do for you? I should get going, otherwise. We can go over the operational details tomorrow morning, I'll come by around nine to pick you up. How does that sound?" He asked. I knew he must have a good deal of other work. It was always busy around here. Still, it felt strange to be alone like this, in a strange place and in a new body.

"Are you doing anything after hours tonight? Maybe just come by and hang out." I asked. It felt like kind of a strange question to ask, but I knew I'd like the company.

"Sure, I didn't want to push or anything, but I'd be happy to stop by. I can bring dinner. How about seven?" He replied. I wondered just how much of this was scripted, but I didn't really care. I'd only have to kill a couple hours before he'd get back and then hopefully I could just relax for a while.

"Sounds great." I agreed and he showed himself out. Now I was left with figuring out my next plan. What did I want to do now that I had a couple of free hours? I was still noticeably undressed, and rather unkempt in general. There really hadn't been a chance to take care of it before now.

I decided the first thing was to take a shower. I wasn't sure if I really needed one, but somehow it just felt like the right thing to do. Of course, it didn't hurt that my curiosity was more than ready to be satisfied. Now that there was no one else to gawk, I could finally really check out the new me.

It didn't hurt anything that I had a nice full length mirror hung on the closet door. A part of my mind flashed to those fancy dressing room setups you see on TV montages with a full set of wrap around mirrors so you could see everything at once. I wasn't sure if I was a bit disappointed not to have such a thing, or grateful that I didn't. One mirror was probably enough to keep from overwhelming me.

I took a deep breath and pulled off my robe. I quickly turned to place it on the bed and then slowly turned back. Sure, I'd caught a few peeks before, but it was all from a rather top down perspective. I was a bit apprehensive about what a full frontal view would really look like.

I closed my eyes, moved into position and then opened them.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as I stared at my reflection. I let out a nervous laugh at the utterly feminine tone of my voice. I couldn't have sounded more girly if I'd tried. As strange as it was to admit, though, my new lighter voice was a perfect match for the girl I saw in the mirror.

I was certainly cute enough, especially with the dark rimmed glasses sitting on top of my button nose. My face looked a fair bit younger than the rest of my curves seemed to indicate, but I was clearly in my mid twenties. My hair was just a bit past my shoulders, and still rather unruly.

The rest of my body was built to kill. I was a bit on the shorter side, and I was nicely curved without being overwhelming. I had the chest and hips to rock just about any dress or skirt combo. I marveled a bit at my breasts, feeling their weight tugging on my chest and the way they seemed to always be moving the wrong way. For the moment at least I was still hairless for the most part below the neck. I had to agree with the doctor that it was a good look. My new pussy snuggled right between my legs with all the appropriate sexiness.

In the end, despite a bit of mousiness, I knew I'd have no problem getting pretty much any guy who liked girls to turn their head. It was a strange notion. Part of me still objected to the idea, but another voice in my head seemed to be excited about the prospect. I guessed it was all part of the conditioning process. The contrary part of me felt so much weaker. It was almost an intellectual echo of what had once been profoundly dedicated emotions. That fact was rather disconcerting, but I understood the necessity of the situation.

I was slowly starting to realize that I was looking forward to exploring my sudden womanhood. Sure, I hadn't exactly planned on it, but it was a temporary thing. In a few weeks or a couple of months at most, I'd be back in my old body living my old life. For at least a little while, I'd have a chance to see things from an entirely new perspective.

That didn't mean I wasn't nervous. I tried to think my way through things as I prepped for the shower and stepped in. The strangest part was just getting used to the new me. It was more than just a body, it was the mental changes as well. The way I felt around men was entirely new, and despite my previous objections I knew the doc was right about me being more submissive now. I'd never been an alpha male type before, but I could feel even more than my usual deference to others.

My mind kept going back to my handler as well. It certainly didn't help that he'd been through a full rejuvenation when he'd gone back to being a guy. It was just a natural consequence of the full body transformation, but I wouldn't be surprised if he told me he'd had a lot of little issues fixed on his way through.

It wasn't until I was in the shower and started to lather up my soft new curves that I realized just how deeply he had affected me. My new body was so much more sensitive than my old one, especially my breasts, but not just there. Just feeling the water running over me was sending pleasurable sparks up my spine. I felt like I was winding up for something, and my thoughts bounced between various erotic musings. Most of all though, I found myself thinking more and more about just what Raikins would look like naked, and well, what we could do together in that case.

Even as the notion came into focus, I barely flinched. Rather, I slid my delicate little fingers down between my legs and started to wash my new mound. Or at least that was the part of me that was trying to remain somewhat dignified wanted the truth to be. My hand was on a different mission, though, another curiosity to be satiated. Just how did a woman's pussy feel when stroked and rubbed by her own fingers.

I gasped and moaned as I explored my tender new folds. My fingers sparked pleasure wherever they slid. It was such a strange feeling, pressing my fingers into soft and tender folders between my legs and drawing out more intense feelings than I ever had as a man. It was almost too much to take, and then I found my clit.

I almost doubled over from the shock when I stroked that most sensitive nub. The experience was almost numbing ecstasy, and my legs quaked as I struggled to keep control. I pulled my hand away and gripped at the railing in the shower and allowed the feelings to subside before I went in again. This time, I was more careful, more delicate, and I was astounded by the rush of pleasures that flew through me. I'd certainly masturbated before, but then the feeling had been concentrated, focused on my throbbing cock. This was something so different. There was still a focus between my legs, but it was softer, and the rest of my body was awash in warm numbing pleasure.

My one hand gripped the rail as the other continued its work, driving me crazy as water continued to flow over my naked body. I adrift in an ocean of pleasure unlike anything I'd felt before and I just rode the tide, higher and higher. My mind filled with erotic images, memories of all the porn I'd watched over the years, and for the first time I saw it in a whole new way. I was no longer being driven by the thought of being the manly stud who got to bang all those sexy women. I thought about being the woman, spread open and stuffed full of raging cocks. There was no duplicity, no hesitation inside me, and when I finally felt the rush of ultimate ecstasy explode inside me, my mind was focused on the thought of a big hard cock releasing its seed into me.

I stood there, panting, numb with pleasure for quite a while. I was taken aback by the intensity of my orgasm, but also the flood of fantasies that had gone along for the ride. I realized that their conditioning program had been far better than I would have guessed, since I seemed to have become a rather full fledged woman with little more than a memory of my former masculinity. The fact that this didn't really both me, was only further evidence of just how skilled they were.

With my explorations done for now, I finished up my shower. I dried off and brushed my hair. Somehow, I knew just how to get it all properly primped after just a bit of trial and error. I didn't do anything fancy, just straight with a little bit of bangs just over my eyes. It only emphasized my youth, and I knew it would be relatively easy to maintain if I kept this style.

Getting dressed was a bigger issue. Raikins would be coming by later. I hadn't realized just how conflicted that would make me. Sure, I wanted the company, but I was quickly realizing just how hot he made me, and I wasn't sure I could control myself in his presence. Much less, if he made a move, I knew I wasn't likely going to resist him. That only made me question myself more. Did I want to put the moves on him?

I shook off the question for now, and went back to picking out my clothes. I decided to keep it relatively simple. A basic blue blouse and a matching knee length skirt. It was just about the least sexy choice I had. That didn't mean much though, since I rocked just about any ensemble.

To balance out my less adventurous outer wear, I went full in on the lingerie. White silk panties with very girlish lace and a matching bra. That was probably the closest I came to snapping back from the headlong rush into womanhood. Putting on the bra was a mix of awkward and decidedly feminine activity. Feeling my breasts cupped and the straps digging in slightly around my shoulders and back made it rather hard to forget how different this was.

With my clothes sorted out, I went about waiting. There wasn't a lot to do in here, aside from watching TV or looking out the window. Given how quickly I started to dwell on my situation, I decided that TV was the better bet. After flipping through the channels, I found a good action flick, and was happily surprised that I hadn't lost my appreciation for random explosions and gratuitous violence. I tried to ignore the fact that I was paying a lot more attention to the sweat dripping, muscle bound hunks driving the action than I would have in the past. Luckily, it had a good story and I really got into the show.

It was a perfect distraction, and I was able to get my mind off my situation for a good couple hours. In fact, when I heard the door bell ring, I'd almost forgotten where I was entirely until I felt my boobs jiggling when I swung around.

I turned off the TV and went to open the door. I wasn't sure exactly where this night was going to go, but I was going to enjoy the ride just the same. Even if it was just dinner and pleasant conversation, I wasn't going to be disappointed. The truth was I didn't even know what I wanted to happen, but as soon as I started to think about it, my mind just whirled with the possibilities. I wasn't going to let that paralyze me, however, and quickly opened the door.

Raikins was standing there, still dressed in his plain dark suit. My heart skipped a beat, but I was thankful when my stomach did a grumble at seeing the pizza box in his hands. It wasn't the most creative of foods, but I was in the mood for a nice melted mix of cheese and meat.

"Well, you do clean up pretty good." Raikins smiled as he looked down at me. I blushed a bit, remembering again just how short I'd become. I felt almost like a kid again as I looked up at him. My eye level was about the middle of his chest, and I wasn't about to let myself give in to the voyeuristic impulse that welled up for a moment.

"Thanks, I guess." I squirmed as he walked in. My thoughts bounced around again. Part of me was happy he noticed how I looked, another was worried about that same fact, and my imagination was busy working through pretty much every eventuality. In the end, I just stood there, staring up at him and acting like a deer caught in some headlights.

"Well, the pizza is getting cold. And I've got a couple of cold ones if you're up for a brew." He lifted up a bag with the distinct silhouette of beer bottles pressed into the sides. That just sent my brain racing some more. At the mere suggestion of a beer, I found myself yearning to pop one open. I don't think I ever wanted a drink more than in that moment. Of course, the very next thing that popped into my head was the thought that if you wanted to get into a girl's pants, getting her a bit tipsy was a great way to get things heading in the right direction.

"I've also got some soda for you if you're not up for beers. I know some of you analyst types don't always drink a lot." He set the bag down and pulled the bottles out and set one on the table and opened up the fridge. "I'll just put these away, unless you want one now."

I shook my head for a moment to clear out some of the clutter. I didn't usually second guess myself so much, but there was a lot of new all concentrated in the last few hours, both physical and mental. Still, I decided that I really did want that drink. I might be a little worried he would take advantage of me, but I still wasn't sure that I didn't want him to do so, at least not yet.

"No, I'll take one." I stepped over and grabbed a bottle and twisted the top off. The scent was electric. This wasn't just any old bottle, it was from one of the finer local breweries. At least I knew Raikins had some taste in beer, even if his choice of pizza was rather uninspired. Still, decent pizza a great beer was a good way to start things off.

"So, table or couch?" He asked. There was really only one answer.

"Couch. I was just watching a pretty good action flick, do you know if anything else good is on?" I quickly hopped over and claimed the prime viewing spot.

"Hard to say, but we've got streaming here, so there's plenty of good movies to choose from. What are you in the mood for?" He asked as he brought over the pizza and a couple of plates. I popped open the box and was happy to see a nice cheesy pepperoni pizza waiting for me to dig in. I grabbed a piece and settled in.