Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about some classic sci-fi. I just got done with an action movie, so maybe something with a bit more adventure." I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I'd taken my first bite. I suppose it was the natural consequence of getting my whole body rearranged. That realization didn't stop me from wolfing down my first piece though.

He found a good classic movie, one of those blockbuster special effects ones from the mid teens. All laser swords and space battles. I hadn't watched it in years, but it was still a load of fun. Apparently we'd both been kids when it had come out and we reminisced as the movie played.

By the time the movie wrapped up, the pizza was down to one cold slice and we'd both finished off all the beer he'd brought. In actuality, it had only been two each, and while I could feel a bit of a buzz, I was far from drunk. I could tell, though, that another one would have put me well over the line. That was another revelation, I was used to being able to drink a good four or five beers before I'd really feel it, but as a girl, I'd have to draw the line a lot sooner if I didn't want to pass out.

"You seem to be adapting well." He said as the movie wrapped up.

I laughed at that and pointed to my head. "Well, all the crazy is just happening up here."

"Yeah, I know that feeling. Give it a couple of days and you'll sort it all out. I know that's what it took for me, both ways. You wouldn't think that getting turned back into a guy would be strange, but it was almost worse. I'm not quite sure how to explain it." He smiled. I think I could understand what he meant. Being a woman was a whole new thing, a huge change in perspective, but also an opportunity for a new way of living. Going back to your old life might feel a bit constraining after such an experience.

"Yeah, I could see that." I nudged myself a bit closer to him. We were both sitting up, so it wasn't hard to do, but it was pretty easy to spot.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I blushed and squirmed a bit. I'd been thinking about things all night. I always like to brood in the back of my mind, and after all this I'd come to my decision. I felt a bit crazy for it, but I really wanted it.

"Yeah, I was just thinking..." I reached up to brush my hair over an ear. I had to fight down a giggle as I realized I'd picked up such a girlish nervous tick. Still, I couldn't just leave my words hanging. "You could spend the night here. If you like."

I saw his eyes go wide as he looked down at me. I had to have been beet red as I met his gaze and hoping that he could see the sincerity in my eyes. I knew just how forward I was being, and I felt a bit crazed, but at this moment I felt a connection to him, and I couldn't deny that I felt an attraction as well. I knew I didn't have to do this, but I wanted my first time as a woman to be at my discretion and not as some part of a performance review.

"Okay, are you sure?" He finally replied. I knew he was working through his own considerations. He was my handler after all, we'd be working together on this assignment. Maybe it wasn't the professional choice, but I really didn't care right now.

"About as sure as I could be." I slid my hands behind his neck and pulled his head down to mine and met him for a kiss. My world shook from the sudden intimacy. I'd kissed a few women over the years, and had some serious girlfriends, but even the notion of kissing a guy had never occurred to me before. At this moment, however, it was the right thing to do, and I was almost as shocked by how natural it felt. The world hadn't ended, lightning hadn't struck me down. All I was left with was to decide if I wanted to slip him some tongue now or later.

The weight of his lips on mine left me quivering. Even though I'd opened the gates, he quickly took control, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me close. I'd never felt so warm or safe as in that moment. It was electric, and only seemed to fuel my passion more. I was eager to throw caution to the wind, to dive in and experience the full depth of my new womanhood.

All the nervousness and hesitation I'd been feeling fell away during that kiss. This was my life for now, and everything I did just seemed right. A lifetime of masculine memories were all but forgotten. Instead, I wanted to know just how it felt to be fully female.

As he rubbed my back, I slid my hands down, over his chest and started to rub at his sides. My fingers slid downwards, towards his center. I could feel his cock growing hard through the his slacks. My pussy quivered at that, excited from the effect I was having on him, and eager to know how it would feel stuffed inside me. I started to rub the outline of his manhood through the fabric and his breathing grew more ragged as he shuddered.

Finally, he pulled back, gently breaking out lips apart. He looked down at me and I blushed, flush with arousal, my hand stroking his raging hardness. I knew he was seeing me as the youthful, eager young woman I'd become, my chest heaving with ragged breaths and my eyes filled with lust. I'd been aroused before, but this was something beyond anything I'd experienced and a feeling I couldn't deny.

I didn't wait for him to think up some objection. My fingers went to work on the buttons of my blouse. I knew we probably shouldn't be doing this. Our jobs alone would probably have argued against it, and I knew I wasn't in the best state of mind, as I was mildly buzzed and still in a bit of shock from my transformation. None of that mattered to my horny little body. I could see just how amazing Raikins was, and how strong and hard he was as well. This wasn't the time for rational arguments, either from my mind or his.

The buttons flew open as I worked, and my blouse quickly opened up to reveal the lacy bra I'd picked out before. I could see in his eyes that he liked it. I knew from experience just how nice a bit of lingerie could spice up an encounter. It didn't hurt that my round little breasts were just a perfect match for the cups.

He went about his own undressing, taking off his suit and tie before I'd finished with my blouse. His shirt followed in short order and we were soon sitting there with him topless and me with just a bra. It was my turn to gape, as I took in his sculpted chest and toned stomach. My stomach flipped in the best way. I never imagined I could get so aroused just looking at a guy's chest, but my new body wasn't shy in the least.

"You really don't have to do this." He smiled down at me. I blushed a bit. It was hard thinking about what I was doing. It wasn't just the arousal flowing through me, it was the anxiety and curiosity as well. I didn't want to slow down. I had to know.

I thought about what to say, but no words came. I reached back behind me, and after a moment a fumbling, I unhooked my bra and let it slide off. If he had any doubts about my intentions, the sight of my ripe breasts should be enough to dissuade his concerns. I flushed as I revealed myself. Normally, showing off my chest wasn't a big deal, as a guy no one really cared, but now, somehow I felt far more exposed and strangely titillated as he looked down at me. I could feel the odd weight on my chest as my breasts hung there, jutting out for him.

He nodded and then pulled in for another kiss. His hands slid up my sides and I quivered as his fingers caressed the soft curves of my breasts. I moaned into his mouth when he cupped my breasts and gently squeezed them. His touch felt so good and I pressed my chest out further for him. That strange heat between my legs grew stronger as he molded my softness with his hands. I couldn't do much more than stroke his back and return his kisses.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but as good as it felt, another need was starting to grow inside me. I knew it was time to take this even further. My hands started to roam randomly up and down his back, over his arms and then finally downward. When my fingers found their way to his belt buckle, my conflicted thoughts bounced around again. I knew what my body wanted, I just wasn't quite ready to admit that it was what I wanted. The throbbing need inside me was stronger than my reservations, however, and I started to fumble my way through unbuckling his pants.

The air of anticipation started to fill me. My stomach quivered with excitement as I managed to free his belt and set it sailing over my shoulder. I was still kissing him, and almost had to laugh as I struggled with his fly. It was just an absurd thing, and yet I couldn't slow down, not now. I had to have what was contained inside his pants, and what little rational thought I had left wasn't about to get in the way.

Finally, I managed to open his fly and I pulled open the sides. My hand slipped into the opening, and my fingers slid over the long hard outline of his cock. I felt an eager clenching between my legs. Somehow this massive organ would fit inside me. My knowledge of anatomy and all my experience with sex just faded away against that unreal truth. Part of me couldn't really believe it, and the rest was excited to find out.

We kissed again, harder this time as my hand slipped inside his waistband, and for the first time I touched another man's cock. It was unreal, he was so hard, so hot. The feeling was familiar and yet so completely alien. When I would have touched myself, the feeling came back from both sides, but now all I could feel was what my hand could tell me.

I could feel him shudder beneath me as I stroked him. I knew just how much pleasure my delicate fingers were eliciting from his hardened shaft. It was strangely thrilling to know he could be so easily pleasured, and that I could be the one to do it. I'd always felt that way when I was with a woman, and now with the roles reversed, I couldn't deny the satisfaction I had was the same.

With his cock encircled by my fingers, I pulled back and looked into his eyes. I could see the barely restrained lust in his eyes, and I knew I felt the same way. There was only one thing left to do.

"I... I want you..." I panted and then leaned in for another kiss. His lips met mine with the same wild passion and then I felt his hands slide down. His fingers dug into my ass and before I knew it, he was standing up, lifting me with him. I gasped in surprise as he carried me towards the bedroom as I wrapped my arms around his neck to help me hang on.

He dropped me down onto the bed, and without a word, he reached down and pulled my skirt and panties free with one smooth pull. I was left wearing nothing more than my glasses and a pair of socks. I panted, looking over the heaving slopes of my bare breasts to watch him slide the rest of the way out of his pants and boxers. I quivered on the bed, feeling the slightly cool air of the room tickling my naked flesh. It was strangely titillating, as was the sight of his raging manhood jutting out towards me.

My eyes rolled over his bare flesh as he stepped closer. I'd never looked at a man in such a way before, and he was a perfect specimen as only our rejuvenation tech could create. He was fit and trim, his muscles perfectly sculpted as if he was a runner and not a body builder. It was enough to send my feminine lusts soaring. Almost without a thought, I spread my legs open for him, revealing my needful flesh.

"You're beautiful." He managed to say before he climbed onto the bed. I flushed at the compliment. It was the perfect thing for him to say in that moment. It meshed in just the right way with the feminine psyche that was locking into place inside me.

Then he was upon me. His hands slid their way up my body, followed by his lips. He stroked and kissed and licked up my thighs, and before I could say anything, he pressed his lips into my feminine folds.

"Oh, oh yes!" I cried out as his tongue slid up inside me, or along me or something. The sensation was so strange and felt so good it was impossible for me to know just what was happening. I pressed my hips upward, into that wonderful pleasure and he continued as I moaned and panted with pleasure. My legs drew open even further so he could elicit even more of that ecstasy with his mouth.

He sucked and licked and nibbled between my legs, exploring my tender new folds as I writhed in pleasure. It was almost too much to take, and I could feel something even more powerful building inside me, a tension that cried out for release. Each time it grew stronger, tighter, and he would ease off, letting me simmer, before pressing higher again. It was torture of the worst sort, one of pleasure denied instead of pain inflicted.

"Please! Oh, god, please!" I gasped between ragged pants as he drew me to another ragged peak. His touch inflaming everything inside me. He held me at the edge as I quivered, not knowing what was beyond and yet knowing I needed to discover it. Then, with one long lick he pulled up and began moving up my body again.

He was faster now, his kisses and strokes more determined. He worked his way up my heaving belly and then he found my sumptuous breasts. For a moment he lingered there, squeezing and suckling on my soft chest as I panted and the raging pleasure started to ebb just slightly. I ached and yearned for more, even as I squirmed beneath him. His touch was still lighting fires inside me, the way his fingers molded my breasts and his tongue traced my aching nipples. It was almost too much for me.

He didn't stop for long and I gasped as his lips rained kisses up my neck and then his teeth came nibbling on my ear. Shivers of raw pleasure shot up my spine. His hands continued to stroke and press into my chest, and just as I could take no more, I felt something slide against my seething folds. For a moment, I was so lost that I wondered what it was pressing against me, and then I realized in a flurry what it was.

Any hesitation, and doubt about what I wanted next had long since been washed away. I was lost to the crazy pleasures of the flesh, and when I felt him rubbing his length against my dripping nether lips I drew my legs open, braced myself and pulled his lips to mine. I assaulted his lips with eager kisses, and then when he paused with his manhood resting against my gates, I pulled back and looked up into his eyes again.

"Take me." I went in for another quick passionate kiss. "Please."

He leaned down and pressed his lips into mine again. Then he drew close, his hands pausing their assault and I could feel nothing aside from the movement of his cock between my legs, sliding along my slit. I could feel the tip gently parting my lips as he slid down and moved into position. I panted, clutching at his arms as I felt him pressing against my gates. It felt both natural and bizarre, an exposure I couldn't imagine and yet a yearning to be filled that I couldn't deny.

Without another word, I felt him press down, and I could feel myself stretching open to take him. I threw my head back at the impossible sensation of him sliding deeper, parting my flesh and filling me. He pushed slowly as I panted, my whole world consisting of the passage between my legs. Then he would pull back, just a bit, and thrust gently forward, working even further into my depths.

I held my legs open, clenching against that pleasurable invader as it drove ever deeper. I couldn't believe how good it felt, how amazing the fullness was, or how much I yearned for more. My breaths grew deeper and more passionate as he split me open. I didn't know how much more I could take when I finally felt his balls press between my legs. I felt a shudder fun all the way up my body at the final realization that I had every inch of his massive girth throbbing inside me.

The passion inside me now seemed to boil over. I kissed him, stroked him and most of all I ground my hips against him. He returned every gesture, and with impossibly constrained force, he pulled back, slowly drawing his cock out of my seething folds and then with one smooth thrust, he drove all the way into my depths again.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned as I felt his cock fill me again. He was pressing against me now, my bare flesh sliding against his, my breasts rubbing against his hard chest. It was such a uniquely feminine feeling, to be impaled and dominated so completely, and I was in awe of the erotic power of the moment. I couldn't deny myself any of the pleasures of my new body as I ground my hips into his. "Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me hard!"

He didn't disappoint me. His hips began thrusting harder, driving into me again and again. I did my best to meet his thrusts as I kissed and licked his face. I dug my fingers into his back. It was all so intense and with each amazing thrust, I could feel that tension building again, drawing tighter.

I cried out in ecstasy as he thrust into my eager writhing flesh. Just as he had with his tongue, he would drive me to the point where I was about to explode and then let me hover there, just at the edge before easing me back. I would wail at the denied release and then he would push again, pressing me into another even more intense height. Over and over again he did this until I was rabid with lust.

I was beyond words now, torn at the edge of raw pleasure and then I felt him draw his cock out of me, until it was poised at the very edge with my nether lips wrapped around his bulbous head. I seethed for a moment and then he began thrusting again, harder and deeper than I thought possible. It was all I could do to hold myself in place as I begged for more.

Then it broke, that raging tension, that flaming need exploded and my whole body quaked with pleasure as he drove hard into my flesh. I wailed as raw pleasure flooded me. I could feel his thrusts grow even more intense and then he drove deep, and my insides flooded with warmth. I knew he was coming inside me, his seed flowing into my depths and that only drove my passions even higher.

I wailed as I drew him close, pulling his body tight against mine. It felt so good, the pleasure smashing through every thought and every part of my body from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. It was all I could do just to hold him and take deep breaths as I reveled in the depths of my first womanly orgasm.

We stayed like that for some time, neither of us wanting to break away from that moment. I could feel that he was still hard inside me as my senses slowly returned. The savage needs of my new body had been satisfied for an instant, but now that I had explored these new depths of pleasure, I wasn't quite ready to stop just yet.

"That was amazing." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'm glad you like it." He gave me a goofy smile back. I knew for a fact that he'd enjoyed himself as well. Not that I blamed him in the least. I would have been just as happy if I'd gotten to fuck a hot little number like myself when I'd been a guy.

"So..." I started to stroke his arm gently. "When do you think you'll be ready for round two?"

A flash of surprise crossed his face and then an even wider smile grew in. I guessed that it wouldn't be long. I laughed a bit, never expecting that I'd be quite so precocious at a time like this. For the moment this was all in good fun. Tomorrow, I'd have to be serious, there was a mission waiting for me, but for tonight I could let loose. I wasn't about to let him off the hook so easily. I had a lot more to learn about being a woman, and there was no time like the present.

To be continued...