All Comments on 'Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 05'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this ended up being so sweet, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

came for the porn, stayed for the plot

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

Well done. I thought there were a few parts that the reactions didn't seem genuine, but I think I'm more the problem than the writing or the story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this whole series. I just wish it was said if there relationship got to the next stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall it was one of the most satisfying stories I have ever luckily come across. You showed as usual why you are worth reading with every chapter answering some questions while leaving some to percolate and create a couple of new ones. You also did a wonderful of showing how the government is willing to manipulate and use whoever they want and couldn’t give a damn about how dangerous it might be or how they will just keep throwing people and money at something knowing that they will definitely lose some or all of them and this is done without being positive that something illegal is happening. You manage to show these things in a simple and bold way without it costing the story but instead actually adding to it. My only wish would have been to see what the next step is with both the agency’s moves and more importantly, where do the couple end up whether just lovers or more and how they get there. Thanks for such a good time going chapter by chapter while always staying completely engrossed in every part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish u had them married in end with kids 🙈... Came for sex , i loved the story..

pho3niliapho3nilia4 months ago

The best ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES