Gender Swap

Story Info
Three couples visit a shaman.
12.4k words
4.49
12k
21
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark outside when I woke up. The glowing clock on the wall showed it was before three in the morning. I usually slept well at night, but some sound, more like a whisper, woke me up. I lay in my bed and listened. It took half a minute before I heard the same moan again. It came from my wife's direction.

I watched her by the light of the moon streaming through the window. She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I knew. At the age of 40, she still had silky white smooth skin, full and firm breasts, and legs... oh, the legs; long, long legs, straight and toned. I was 6'1''and Nicole was about four inches shorter, with a flat abdomen. Her eyes were green, and she had silky black hair that reached the middle of her back.

Her legs stretched out with a slight spread and... her hand was between them. She didn't sleep in underwear, and there were days when she went to work without them. Her long fingers moved frantically between her lower lips, and the mesmerizing sight began to arouse me.

I watched her for a few more moments enjoying the magnificent body next to me, and my dick swelled up and extended to its full length.

Another groan escaped her mouth.

I decided it was time to show responsibility and fulfill my duty as a good husband. I rolled to the foot of the bed, crawled between her legs, gently removed her hand and brought my face closer to the wet cleft. I was familiar with the smell and the taste. I buried my head between her legs and started licking. Nicole let out a long sigh and placed her hand on my head. But a moment later, she regretted it, pushing my head away, whispering, "Nick, fuck me hard! Hard... forcefully!"

My wife's vulgar demand sent my cock into full erection. I tried again to push my head into her love pot, but Nicole's head rose from the pillow, eye contact was made, and she begged, "Please."

When my wife says "please", I better do what she asks. I already had an erection, but I wasn't really ready. Still, she said please, so I positioned myself between her legs. Nicole swung her ankles up and I placed my penis on her hot lips and pushed hard, mercilessly. She wanted "hard", and I knew what she meant. She was very wet, so I inserted the full length of my penis into her at once.

Nicole sighed hoarsely and whispered, "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Now strong! As strong as you can!"

What do I say, my wife has moments where she's a total whore, and I love it. I fucked her with fast and robust movements. I could see her skin raising goosebumps and thought about the chills she must be having. She raised her legs and thrust her pelvis at me each time I penetrated. The thump heard from the meeting of our bodies was thunderous. I kept going then decided to pick up the pace.

I'm not muscular, but I keep fit and have firm abs. Therefore, I'm able to perform fast swinging movements, that would drive any woman crazy, and I've received a few compliments in the past. I pushed my dick inside her and started with the super-fast firm thrusts. Beneath me Nicole was already in ecstasy, her sighs replaced by incoherent meaningless screams, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah, ah, ah! Ahhh! "

She twisted and pushed herself towards me; her hands on my butt, pulling my pelvis into her, her breasts bouncing frantically under me, panting heavily. Then she moaned and cried out, almost screaming, "Yes! Hard! Tear me! Deep, deeper, tear me, tear me! "

My wife has always been fire and brimstone in bed, but something happened to her tonight. She was not one to cum quickly, but this time it seemed she was having an especially hard time to cum. Maybe she dreamed of something, or perhaps it's been building inside for a while.

She continued raging like this for a few more minutes and I aggressively tore her cunt; until she stretched her legs in the air and powerfully wrapped them around me. Intense pulses washed over her, and her pelvis lifted from the bed while she stifled a scream that probably would have woken the neighbors.

The spasms calmed, and she pulled me to her. "Thank you, my love. I needed it, and it was huge."

I rolled over her and lay on my back with my still erect prick. I hadn't cum. Nicole's gaze was drawn to my boner, and she giggled, "Oh, honey, you didn't cum!"

"I think I'm close, a short blowjob and I'm done," I said.

"I don't understand what's the point of a blowjob. Isn't sex better?"

"You enjoy oral sex as well. So why don't you give some too?"

"Let's recall; when did you last time give me oral?"

It had been a long time since I sucked her, but only because she refused. "You didn't want me to," I said, "but I know you enjoy it."

"If you're referring to your sister, then yes, I enjoy oral sex, but only with women because they don't have penises. Bummer for them."

Once, she and my sister Mira had been like a pair of rabbits. Today, a little less. After all, both are already married.

Her hand approached my already softening penis and said, "Let me ride on you. I promise you won't be disappointed."

Nicole massaged my dick gently, then spat on her palm and rubbed it vigorously. Within moments it was in all its glory. She got up from the bed, her full breasts bouncing from side to side, making my heart skip a beat. She raised herself above my dick and impaled herself on it with nerve-wracking slowness. She put the head in, and moved back and forth; a couple of inches more and moving in circular motions; a few more inches and back and forth; a little more inside, and again rolling my cock inside her. I wanted to grab her and forcibly impale her on my cock, but I let her play with me. I'll tear her apart later, but not now.

She inserted the entire cock and massaged it with her cervical muscles, making circular movements of her pelvis and lifting herself off. Cold flooded my erect rod, and her hand stroked it until it was warm. Again, she impaled herself on me slowly and then took it out. In the end, even she couldn't stand it anymore. She stuck my dick inside, jumping on top of it. True to her promise, every few jumps, she stopped and rolled her pelvis with my dick inside and her muscles massaging it. All my nerves were irritated; it was unbearable. She leaned towards me and rocked her breasts across my face. I scooped them up and crushed them, as a slight scream erupted from her. I tried to increase the pace, so I fucked her from the bottom up, but she pulled back, took my prick out and said, "Behave yourself, don't go off script."

She continued to fuck me non-stop, kissing my mouth, licking my ears, and mostly playing with her breasts on my face. I thought I would go insane. It was stimulating and I felt a tickle in my testicles. A few more jumps and she started panting, meaning she was close to orgasm. I was hot but still not close enough to cumming.

Grabbing her waist, I flipped her onto her back, my prick still embedded inside her, and lifting her legs, I put them on my shoulders and tore her the way she liked, and I needed. Her prolonged stimulation signaled me to penetrate her aggressively and, if necessary, rape her. Well, there was no need for that.

I poked her repeatedly until she blocked her mouth to quickly stop the scream from her throat, "Nickkkk, ahhhh, Nickkkk."

I continued to fuck her; she would not leave me with my cock in my hand. Completely ignoring her screams, I tore her until I came, and it was awesome, as promised. I filled her with jet after jet of sperm and stifled an exclamation, "Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!"

-- * * * --

Nicole was not the love of my life; that was my first wife, Debbie, who died in a car accident, leaving me with two children aged one and four. So, my sister introduced me to her lover, Nicole, and we married. In return, I introduced my sister to Mike, my university roommate. They have been married ever since.

Nicole was a wonderful wife - she was a good cook, kept the house tidy, ran an exemplary household and raised my children as her own. Unfortunately, Nicole herself could not have children. Something related to the underdevelopment of her uterus.

I owed a lot to Nicole, but I had a sexual absence of a certain kind that I had to satisfy outside of marriage. Nicole didn't always keep her vows either, so neither could complain. In the recent years, especially since the kids went to college, we weren't getting along, and only intercourse kept our marriage together. Nicole openly admitted that intimacy with me was the best she ever had, and I thought she was the sexiest and most successful woman I had known.

Nicole had a sister, Betty, a gorgeous brunette with blue eyes that could make any man cum just from her "seemingly innocent" looks. Betty and I had a history of exchanging lewd glances, though it never amounted to anything. Betty's husband was Bill, another match of mine, only not as successful. Bill and Betty were married for five years, without children, and according to what Nicole said, not happily. On one occasion, she hinted she was aware of the lecherous looks between her sister and mine when she suggested that if we swapped, both couples would be happier. Apparently, she had her eye on Bill, too, maybe even more than an eye, which fits her. When I asked if sex with Bill was better than with me, she blushed and gave me an evasive answer, that no sex could be better than sex with me. I wasn't sure, since once Betty and Bill stayed overnight with us, and judging by the sounds coming from their room, either Betty was a screamer or Bill wasn't bad in bed.

-- * * * --

That evening Nicole came home late. When I asked her what happened, she tried to avoid it, so I let it go; it was probably a casual sex. But later, she admitted to meeting my sister for a lesbian encounter. According to her, "to remember what oral sex was like". It's a shame she didn't ask me to remind her.

In recent years, Nicole and Mira had not met often. It was my and Mike's bad luck, that some black cat walked between us. Actually, I always thought that it was not a black cat that passed between us but horny black-haired green-eyed woman. The most problematic part was that Mike knew I could not have a recompense, as Mira was my sister. I guess he felt guilty.

Maybe it's time to get to know all the dramatis personae. I'm Nick, 46 years old, 6'1'' tall, as mentioned, broad-shouldered, reddish hair and light brown eyes. Intimately, my penis was average. I've never been into measurements, but I've seen other men's genitals, mainly in the gym's changing rooms. There were men with a bigger penis than mine, and others with a smaller one. Women with whom I had one-time relationships confirmed I had a medium plus but thick cock.

I have already described my wife, Nicole. My sister, Mira, has reddish-brown hair and honey-colored eyes; she is almost as tall as Nicole with a slimmer build. Her breasts were smaller than Nicole's and shaped like pears with perky nipples that pointed up. The few times I saw them, they seemed full and hard, and even though she hardly wore bra, they seldom moved.

After years of living together in college and then university, I got to know Mira's husband, Mike, almost intimately. He is taller than me, blond, blue-eyed, a muscular body and surprisingly hairless. His penis was longer than mine but much thinner. I always thought that, as a woman, Mike could have been a bombshell. It's not like we had any involvement together, apart from a pat on the butt or a slap on the penis here and there, but I tried to fantasize about how he would look as a woman, and I definitely liked the result.

Betty, Nicole's sister, is best described as compact. She was not very short, I think 5'5'', with a smooth body and rounded curves that looked soft and begging to be crushed. Her eyes were blue, and her breasts were round and full. Her husband, Bill, was quite a bit taller than me, thin, a little feminine, with black hair and dark black eyes. I've never seen his penis.

Nicole also had good news. A co-worker told my sister about a beautiful site in El Salvador that tourists have yet to discover. A site with white sand beaches, virgin forests, Indigenous residents, a guest house built with wooden resources and unknown exotic cocktails.

"I talked on the phone with Betty, who wanted to join us," she said, "how about a family vacation? Just the six of us, no kids."

An exotic vacation would be good for my mental health but more beneficial for our married life, so I told her, "Go for it. Get all the details, but be sure to coordinate the dates with everyone."

-- * * * --

I don't know why, but suddenly I felt an exciting and inexplicable anticipation of the vacation. I decided that if Nicole even squinted at some man, I would fuck Betty, my sister-in-law. It was time to see what was behind her lewd looks.

The weeks passed slowly, but in no time, our bags were packed, and we all met at the airport for our flight to El Salvador. I noticed that not only Betty was trying to eat me with her eyes, but also Bill was eating my wife with lustful looks. Maybe we should have tried couple-swapping. At the airport the sisters made their first moves. Betty sat next to me and undressed me with her big blue and innocent eyes and didn't stop licking her lips. Her hand was on my thigh, and she leaned on me, cuddling and whispering in my ear. In front of us sat Nicole and Bill. Nicole crossed her legs, allowing her skirt to rise almost to her pubic area. She took Bill's hand and placed it, as if casually, on her bare thigh. Bill was almost shaking with excitement.

Mike and Mira arrived at the last minute, and missed all the fun...

On the flight, the sisters switched places. Betty, who sat next to me, interrogated me, wanting to know my opinions about nude bathing and suggested we find a secluded beach where we could all bathe naked. Her hand kept caressing my thighs, and I barely managed to prevent an erection. Every few minutes, she adjusted her sitting position, leaning towards the window, giving me a good look over her magnificent breasts, letting them sway slightly before my eyes. At the next seats, I saw Bill and Nicole snuggling together like two conspirators, with Bill occasionally whispering in her ear and Nicole bursting into a gentle laugh. By the time we landed, I was already convinced that couple swapping was part of the menu the sisters had planned for us.

It turned out that the site was really a hole, which is probably why the tourists still hadn't discovered it. The flight took almost five hours, followed by three hours of driving in the SUV, we rented at the airport, and more than two hours of searching, until we found the guest house nestled in a forest. But the place was lovely, virginal like Nicole had never been...

For a few days, we hiked El Impossible National Park, went to the beach in Grita Palmare, teased each other and sipped cocktails until we passed out. There was a tiny lake with neat, clean changing rooms and a wet sauna. Its temperature was not high enough, but maybe that's how the El Salvadorians liked it. At night Nicole was insatiable; we made love for hours until we were exhausted. Based on the noises from the nearby cabins, it was clear Bill was tearing Betty apart. Her screams were deafening. But the most exciting thing was my sister yelling at Mike, "Don't stop, keep going, more, more! "And then - "I can't take it anymore! I'm cummming!" And finally - "Fill me with your cum, you horny man!"

During all this time, lusty glances were exchanged between Mike and Bill and Nicole, Mira and Bill, and of course, Betty and me. Once, I even caught my sister giving me a lustful look. It didn't end with the six of us. I noticed that the maid started coming to our rooms earlier and trying to catch me taking a shower. Since she looked especially hot with her young body, small breasts and chocolate skin, I found myself waiting for her in the shower, but nothing happened.

-- * * * --

At breakfast, we debated what to do with the rest of the day. We got the impression that our location was small, and that we had exhausted it. The chambermaid, who was also the waitress, heard us talking and interfere, "Have you visited the Shaman yet?"

"Shaman?" I wondered.

"Yes, I heard about him," Mira responded enthusiastically. "I heard he knows how to fulfill everyone's deepest wishes."

"I think I've heard something about that too," Nicole said.

"And how does he do it?" Mike asked.

"Witchcraft," replied our chocolate chambermaid/waitress.

"Witchcraft?" Mike was surprised. "Don't tell me you believe in that crap!"

"Oh, it works. Trust me," said the chambermaid.

"I think it wouldn't hurt to try. Some of us might even be able to benefit from magic." Bill contributed to the conversation.

"I guess it won't hurt. Let's try."I said.

We went to see the Shaman who was sitting on the outskirts of a small native village in the thick of the forest. His wrinkled face and toothless mouth certainly matched the setting. In front of him was a bowl full of water.

We stood before him, asking if he was the Shaman and if he could cast a successful spell to improve our lives. I had no idea if he understood, but a sorcerer should know what everyone needs, right?

He gave a toothless smile, and called a girl who brought several bottles of sand in different colors. The Shaman poured a measured amount of reddish sand into the bowl and motioned for me to stir the water with my finger, which I did. He motioned to Nicole, and she did the same. The Shaman looked carefully into the bowl and nodded. He added greenish sand to the water and motioned for Bill. After Bill stirred the water with his finger, he motioned to Betty, and she also stirred the water. Again, a long look in the water, a nod and then it was the pink sand's turn. This time he motioned to Mike and Mira and they both dipped a finger in the water and stirred. Finally, he raised his head; I had never seen a person think with such intense concentration. Occasionally, he shook his head silently and stared at the water again. Finally, his face lit up, and he said, "Cien Dolares." One hundred dollars.

Mike looked at him in disgust. "Thief! It's just nonsense," he said. "Let's go!"

But Bill didn't hesitate. He dropped a hundred-dollar bill into the Shaman's lap. The wizard smiled, took something like a rattle, made some gestures and sounds in different voices, then required each of us, in order, to come closer. He smacked each of us on the head with the rattle and said, "Maniana a-la-maniana. Pero no se asusten, accepten. Es para dos dias no mas."

"What is he saying?" Mike demanded to know.

Only Bill knew Spanish, and he translated, "He says, 'tomorrow morning, but we should not panic, we should accept it, and that it's only for two days.'"

We thanked the Shaman and left.

In the car, Mike expressed skepticism. "Come on, don't say you believe this nonsense! He was just making easy money on us."

"He didn't," Bill replied. "If you hadn't noticed, he knew how to call us in exact order, husband followed by his wife. How did he know who was married to whom?"

"Two days," Nicole whispered, "just until we get home."

The rest of the day passed with a few more trips and more flirting, but without any intimacy. The only change I felt was an inexplicable attraction to Mike, and I hoped it would not involve changing my sexual preferences...

But the big surprise awaited us the next morning.

-- * * * --

I woke feeling strange. I turned on my side in Nicole's direction; a black-haired man with a strong jaw lay instead of Nicole. I jumped out of bed in surprise and shouted: "Shit!" I didn't remember the night before; did I invite a man to my bed?

Jumping out of bed produced a peculiar feeling in my chest, as if someone had bounced my little extra fat only much harder. I glanced towards the mirror, and what I saw caused my knees to buckle. In front of me stood a beautiful peony of a woman with scarlet curls and full lips that any man would want wrapping around his cock. It took a few moments to realize the peony was me. The man woke at my scream, glaring at me with hungry eyes. "I think you're in the wrong room," he said.